神探夏洛克第二季SE台词简体英文破烂熊字幕组版

合集下载

【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E03

【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E03

Season 2 Episode 3 THE REICHENBACH FALL 莱辛巴赫瀑布Doctor: Why today? 为什么今天来?John Watson: Do you want to hear me say it? 你想听我说出来?D – 18 months since our last appointment. 距你上次约诊已经过了一年半J : You read the papers ? 你看报吧?D : Sometimes. 有时看。

J : And you watch telly ? 你也看电视吧?You know why I’m here. 你知道我为什么来。

I’m here because…我来是因为……D : What happened, John?J : Sher…nm…D : You need to get it out. 你得说出来。

J : My best friend…Sherlock Holmes……is dead.Man - Falls of The Reichenbach. Turner’s masterpiece. Thankfully recovered.Owing to the prodigious talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.《莱辛巴赫瀑布》,特纳的杰作。

幸得寻回,多亏绝世奇才夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生。

[Applause] A small token of our gratitude. 这份小礼物代表了我们的谢意。

Sherlock – Diamond cufflinks. All my cuffs have buttons.钻石袖扣。

我的衬衫袖口全都有扣子了。

John –He means thank you.Sherlock – Do I ?John –Just say it.Sherlock – Thank you.John - Hang on. [taking photo]Top banker - Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal. And we have one person to thank for my deliverance, Sherlock Holmes.在恐怖的劫难过后,终于能和家人团聚了。

神探夏洛克经典台词

神探夏洛克经典台词

神探夏洛克经典台词1.Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity.勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词2.Most people... blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars. Whenyou walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌,眼中只有繁华街肆,车来人往。

与夏洛克•福尔摩斯同行,你却能看到战场。

3.Appreciation! Applause! At long last the spotlight. That's the frailty of genius, it needs anaudience.被人赏识,受人追捧,终成焦点所在,这就是天才的软肋,他们需要观众。

4.You lower the IQ of the whole street.整条街智商都被你拉低了5.Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivator.愤懑是种麻醉剂。

更危险的动机是爱6.Some things aren't supposed to sit behind glass, they're made to be touched. To be handled.有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里,它们生来就该被人触碰,为人所用7.Sometimes you have to look hard at something, to see its value.有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察,才能品味其价值8.Take my card.用我的卡吧9.You want to hide a tree, then a forest is the best place to do it.藏一棵树最好的地方是森林里10.A book is like a magic garden, carried in your pocket.书中自有颜如玉,书中自有黄金屋11.This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. REALLYuseful. Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish. That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters.这是我的硬盘,唯一合理做法是,只存进有用的东西。

神探夏洛克剧本S02E03

神探夏洛克剧本S02E03
议论我?你着什么急?
About me? why would it upset YOU?
尽量低调点这个礼拜接个小案子
Just try to keep a low profile.Find yourself a little case this week.
远离新闻
Stay out of the news.
Sherlock Holmes.
领带夹我不戴领带嘘
Tie pin. I don't wear ties. Shhh.
彼得·里科里特
Peter Ricoletti...
1982年以来国际刑警组织通缉名单首位
Number one on Interpol's most wanted list since 1982.
不比结晶碳硬他用的是钻石
Not tougher than crystallised carbon. He used a diamond.
*哦罪犯你要逃到哪去?
* Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
*罪犯你要逃到哪去?
* Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
是讽刺没错
Sarcasm. Yes.
大家凑钱买的
We all chipped in.

Oh...
戴上戴上
Put the hat on. Put the hat on.
对夏洛克戴上
Yes, Sherlock, put it on.
早戴早超生
Just get it over with.
学术神探
"Boffin!"
不好意思先生
Excuse me, sir.

《神探夏洛克》经典台词语录

《神探夏洛克》经典台词语录

《神探夏洛克》经典台词语录《神探夏洛克》(Sherlock),是英国广播公司BBC自2010年出品的电视系列剧,由史蒂文·莫法特、马克·加蒂斯主创,本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇、马丁·弗瑞曼搭档主演。

以下是《神探夏洛克》经典台词语录,欢迎阅览!《神探夏洛克》经典语录人生感悟台词:你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情。

你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录爱是种危险的劣势。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录眼泪是挡不住子弹的,否则那该是个多么温柔的世界啊。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录爱的承诺,失去的苦楚,赎罪的欢愉。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录生命终有尽头,人心终要破碎,太在意可不是什么优点!——《神探夏洛克》经典语录每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录感情用事是失败者的`生理缺陷。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录如果想隐藏一棵树,森林就是绝佳的地点。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代替词。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录你在撒谎,你的脉搏跳动速度在加快,你的瞳孔在张大。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录没有我他哪来的新生活?——《神探夏洛克》经典语录聪明又不像水龙头有开关。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录-我只有孤独作伴。

孤独能保护我。

-不对,保护我们的是朋友。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录世界上没有完美的犯罪。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录伪装是一副自画像。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录别搞英雄崇拜,英雄从来都不存在,即使有,也不包括我。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录时间在流淌,生活会改变,没什么是永恒。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录《神探夏洛克》经典语录幽默台词:你,不要说话,你拉低了整条街的智商。

你,转过去,你影响我思考了。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录普通人让自己的脑中装满垃圾,所以学习有用的东西就很难。

——《神探夏洛克》经典语录我就不给你解释了,省得说我侮辱你智商。

神探夏洛克第二集中英对白

神探夏洛克第二集中英对白

神探夏洛克第二集中英对白1=破烂熊乐园倾情奉献2茶道中人曾语茶壶经过多道茶的浸润The great artisans say the more the teapot is used3将愈加温润如玉焕然有光the more beautiful it becomes.4养壶在于重复多次地用老茶汤汁浇壶身The pot is seasoned by repeatedly pouring tea over the surface. 5陶土吸入茶汤的沉淀The deposit left on the clay6形成深厚温润的表面光泽creates this beautiful patina over time.7有些茶壶焕发的典雅的幽光Some pots, the clay has been burnished8是经四百年前的茶汤浸润而成by tea made over 400 years ago.9博物馆将在十分钟后关门This museum will be closing in 10 minutes.10四百年的古董他们允许你用来泡茶喝呢400 years old, they're letting you use it to make yourself a brew. 11有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里Some things aren't supposed to sit behind glass,12它们生来就该被人触碰they're made to be touched.13为人所用To be handled.14这些茶壶需要关爱These pots need attention.15陶土有裂纹了The clay is cracking.16我不觉得浇一丁点儿茶汁会有多大帮助Well, I can't see how a tiny splash of tea is going to help. 17有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察Sometimes you have to look hard at something18才能品味其价值to see its value.19看到么See?20这一只的光泽稍微亮些This one shines a little brighter.21不知道...I don't suppose...22我是说...Um, I mean...23你愿意跟我出去喝点东西么I don't suppose that you want to have a drink?24当然了不是喝茶Not tea, obviously.25跟我去酒吧喝一杯今晚Um, in a pub, with me, tonight.26你不会那么喜欢我的You wouldn't like me all that much.27喜不喜欢由我自己决定的嘛Can I maybe decide that for myself?28我不能去I can't.29抱歉I'm sorry.30请别再尝试约我了Please stop asking.31是保安么Is that security?32有人在么Hello?33-神探夏洛克第一季第2集盲眼银行家34-=破烂熊字幕组=-翻译:人鱼心台大叉fflonestar tpring校对:tpring molatime时间轴:来打酱油的迷糊浅浅烟雨訾洲35请工作人员速至收银机...Can the till supervisor please go to...?36包装区域出现不明货物Unexpected item in bagging area37请重试please try again.38商品未扫描请重试Item not scanned. Please try again.39能小点声吗?Can you maybe keep your voice down?40额度不足信用卡授权失败好吧我明白了Card not authorised. Yes, all right! I've got it.41请使用其它付款方式额度不足信用卡授权失败Please use an alternative method of payment. Card not authorised. 42请使用其它付款方式Please use an alternative method of payment.43自己留着吧老子不买了Keep it. Keep that.44你出去好久是啊但我啥都没买成You took your time. Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.45什么怎么了?What? Why not?46因为我在商店里跟自动收银机吵了一架Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine. 47你...你跟台机器吵了一架?You... You had a row with a machine?!48差不多它不动弹Sort of. It sat there49我朝它叫骂你有现金么?and I shouted abuse. Have you got cash?50用我的卡吧Take my card.51你该自己去的You could always go yourself, you know,52你在这坐了一上午you've been sitting there all morning,53我出门这么长时间你就没挪过窝you've not even moved since I left.54上次找你办的那个案子呢?And what happened about that case you were offered -55切里亚的钻石? 没兴趣the Jharia diamond? Not interested.56我给过他们答复了I sent them a message.57不劳您大驾我能提得动Don't worry about me, I can manage.58你用的是我的电脑? 当然了Is that my computer? Of course.59什么我的在卧室呢What? Mine was in the bedroom.60什么就这么两步你都懒得走么?What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?61我设了开机密码的It's password protected.62不妨说我一分钟内就猜到了In a manner of speaking. T ook me less than a minute to guess yours, 63不是什么碉堡嘛not exactly Fort Knox.64好吧还来Right. Thank you.65得找个工作了没劲Need to get a job. Oh, dull.66听着是...Listen, um...67如果你能借我点儿.....if you'd be able to lend me some...68夏洛克你在听我说话么我得去趟银行Sherlock, are you listening? I need to go to the bank.69对了你所谓去银行...Yes, when you said we were going to the bank...70夏洛克·福尔摩斯Sherlock Holmes.71夏洛克·福尔摩斯Sherlock Holmes.72塞巴斯汀好啊哥们Sebastian. Hiya, buddy.73好久不见了算算该有八年了吧?How long - eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?74这是我朋友约翰·华生This is my friend, John Watson75朋友? 同事Friend? Colleague.76好吧Right.77随便坐Grab a pew.78喝点什么咖啡还是水?Do you need anything, coffee, water?79不需要么我们不渴谢了No? We're all sorted here, thanks.80看来你过得挺滋润啊经常出国So you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot.81怎么说?Well, so?82全球飞来飞去一个月内两次Flying all the way around the world twice in a month.83哈我看出来了你又来了Right. You're doing that thing.84我们是大学同学这家伙总耍这种鬼把戏We were at uni together, and this guy here had a trick he used to do. 85才不是什么鬼把戏It's not a trick.86他看你一眼就知道你的生平He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.87是啊我见识过了Yes, I've seen him do it.88搞得人人自危讨嫌的家伙Put the wind up everybody, we hated him.89我们去学院宴会厅吃早餐We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall90这混蛋就一针见血地指出你前一天鬼混了and this freak would know you'd been shagging the previous night.91我只是观察细节请指教吧I simply observed. Go on, enlighten me.92每月出差两回满世界飞全说中了Two trips a month, flying all the way around the world, you're quite right. 93怎么看出来的?How could you tell?94别告诉我是我领带上溅了一滴Are you going to tell me there's a stain on my tie95什么曼哈顿产的特制番茄酱?from some special kind of ketchup you can only buy in Manhattan?96不我... 那是我鞋上的泥点?No, I... Is it the mud on my shoes?97我刚才在外面跟你秘书聊了会儿I was just chatting with your secretary outside.98她告诉我的She told me.99你能赶来我太荣幸了有人非法闯入银行I'm glad you could make it over, we've had a break-in.100威廉爵士的办公室他曾是行长Sir William's office - the bank's former chairman.101为表纪念银行保留了他的办公室The room's been left here like a sort of memorial.102昨晚有人闯入Someone broke in late last night.103偷了什么? 房间里什么都没少What did they steal? Nothing.104仅仅留了一条讯息Just left a little message.105六十秒内出现的60 seconds apart.106有人在午夜闯进这里So, someone came up here in the middle of the night,107挥洒颜料一分钟内又离开了splashed paint around and left within a minute.108有多少种方法进那个办公室?How many ways into that office?109呵这就是有意思的地方Well, that's where this gets really interesting.110银行内部每扇门都由这台电脑上锁Every door that opens in this bank, it gets locked right here. 111每个步入式柜台每个洗手间Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet.112那个门昨晚没有开过?That door didn't open last night?113我们保安系统有漏洞There's a hole in our security.114你能找到的话我们付你Find it and we'll pay you -115五位数five figures.116这是预付款This is an advance.117告诉我他怎么进来的Tell me how he got in.118更大的数额在后面There's a bigger one on its way.119我不需要金钱激励塞巴斯汀I don't need an incentive, Sebastian.120他咳咳他是在开玩笑He's, er... ..he's kidding you, obviously.121暂时由我帮他保管吧Shall I look after that for him?122谢谢Thanks.123这个月出国两次Two trips around the world this month.124你没有问过他的秘书You didn't ask his secretary,125你那么说就是想故意惹恼他罢了you said that just to irritate him.126你怎么知道的注意到他的手表了吗?How did you know? Did you see his watch? 127他的表怎么了His watch?128时间是对的但日期不对The time was right, but the date was wrong. 129日期是两天以前Said two days ago.130他穿越日界线两次了还没调回来Crossed the date line twice and he didn't alter it. 131一个月内怎么看出来的?Within a month? How did you get that?132新款百年灵New Breitling.133今年二月刚刚上市的Only came out this February.134好吧你觉得我们还需要在这继续查么OK. So do you think we should sniff around here for a bit longer? 135我要的线索齐了多谢Got everything I need to know already, thanks.136那涂鸦是个讯息That graffiti was a message.137给银行交易大厅某个员工的Someone at the bank, working on the trading floors.138只要找到讯息接收方We find the intended recipient and...139就能牵出留讯息的人了?They'll lead us to the person who sent it?140当然Obvious.141交易大厅里有三百名工作人员该从何找起呢Well, there's 300 people up there, who was it meant for?142柱子什么?Pillars. What?143柱子和屏幕Pillars and the screens.144很少有地方能看到那涂鸦Very few places you could see that graffiti from.145范围大大缩小了That narrows the field considerably.146还有讯息是在And, of course, the message was left147昨晚11点34分留下的这能说明很多事at 11.34 last night. That tells us a lot.148是吗?Does it?149每小时都有人轮班Traders come to work at all hours.150有些同香港的交易得半夜进行Some trade with Hong Kong in the middle of the night.151那条讯息是给半夜里来的人看的That message was intended for somebody who came in at midnight. 152黄页上姓凡·库的人不多Not many Van Coons in the phone book.153出租车Taxi!154现在怎么办在这儿呆坐着等他回来么So what do we do now? Sit here and wait for him to come back? 155刚搬进来啥?Just moved in. What?156楼上这家名牌是新的Floor above, new label.157也可能是刚换Could have just replaced it.158没人那么无聊哪位?No-one ever does that. Hello?159你好我住你家楼下我们应该还没见过面Hi, um, I live in the flat just below you. I don't think we've met. 160是啊呃我才刚搬进来没几天No, well, er, I've just moved in.161是这样我忘记带钥匙了Actually, I've just locked my keys in my flat.162要我放你进来吗?Do you want me to buzz you in?163谢了能顺便借用你家阳台吗?Yeah. And can we use your balcony?164啊?What?!165夏洛克Sherlock?166夏洛克你没事吧Sherlock, are you OK?167好吧等你乐意了再给我开门吧Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in(!)168你觉得会是破产吗?Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?169城市小青年自杀挺常见的Suicide is pretty common among City boys.170还不能确定就是自杀得了We don't know that it was suicide. Come on.171门从里面锁死The door was locked from the inside,172你是爬阳台进来的you had to climb down the balcony.173从待洗衣物看来他离开了三天Been away three days judging by the laundry.174看箱子里有些东西折的很整齐Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.175多谢我信你就行了不愿意了?Thanks. I'll take your word for it. Problem?176是啊我可没绝望到要去翻死人内裤Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear. 177银行里的涂鸦意图何在呢?Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there? 178某种密码么显而易见Some sort of code? Obviously.179为什么要画? 要交流的话发电邮啊Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail? 180可能他没有回复Well, maybe he wasn't answering.181好呀你跟上了Oh, good, you follow.182还是不懂No.183哪种讯息让大家唯恐避之不及?What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?184比如今天早上?What about this morning?185你盯着的那些信你说账单?Those letters you were looking at? Bills?186没错他被威胁了Yes. He was being threatened.187至少不是煤气公司Not by the Gas Board.188看看能不能从杯子上提些指纹...see if we can get prints off this glass.189警官初次见面Sergeant, we haven't met.190是啊我知道你是谁Yeah, I know who you are191我希望你最好别碰任何证据and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence. 192我给雷斯垂德打过电话他过来了么?I phoned Lestrade. Is he on his way?193他很忙这里由我负责He's busy. I'm in charge.194还有我不是什么警官我是迪莫克探长And it's not Sergeant, it's Detective Inspector Dimmock.195这显然是自杀We're obviously looking at a suicide.196这似乎是所有证据的唯一解释It does seem the only explanation of all the facts.197错这只是解释之一Wrong, it's one possible explanation198支持部分证据of some of the facts.199你有了中意的结论但你You've got a solution that you like, but you are choosing200选择忽略了与之不符的一切to ignore anything you see that doesn't comply with it.201比如? 伤口在头部右侧Like? Wound's on the right side of his head.202所以? 凡·库是左撇子And? Van Coon was left-handed.203身体得有多柔韧啊Requires quite a bit of contortion.204左撇子? 你竟然没注意到Left-handed? I'm amazed you didn't notice.205看他家的摆设就知道了All you have to do is look around this flat.206咖啡桌靠左Coffee table on the left-hand side,207咖啡杯手柄朝左coffee mug handle pointing to the left.208电源插头常用左边纸和笔Power sockets, habitually used the ones on the left. Pen and paper209在电话左侧用右手接电话左手记录on the left of the phone. Picked up with his right, took messages with his left. 210还要继续? 不了你已经说明了D'you want me to go on? No, I think you've covered it.211还是继续吧快说完了I might as well, I'm almost at the bottom of the list.212面包板上刀和黄油There's a knife on the breadboard with butter213放在刀刃右边on the right side of the blade214因为他用左手握刀because he used it with his left. It's highly unlikely215左撇子很难对头部右侧开枪自杀that a left-handed man would shoot himself in the right of his head.216结论有人闯了进来杀害了他Conclusion, someone broke in here and murdered him -217这才是所有证据的唯一结论only explanation of all of the facts.218那枪呢?But the gun?219他知道会有人来杀他He was waiting for the killer.220他被威胁过了什么?He'd been threatened. What?221今天在银行警告了他一次Today at the bank, sort of a warning.222袭击者进入时他开了一枪He fired a shot when his attacker came in.223子弹呢从开着的窗户飞了And the bullet? Went through the open window.224拜托Oh, come on(!)225这几率该有多小啊What are the chances of that?!226等着看弹道检测报告吧Wait until you get the ballistics report.227致命的子弹The bullet in his brain228不是他枪里的我向你保证wasn't fired from his gun, I guarantee it.229他的门从里反锁了凶手怎么进来的呢?If his door was locked from the inside, how did the killer get in? 230很好你终于问了个正确的问题Good, you're finally asking the right questions.231他几乎是用叉子剪自己的头发He's left trying to sort of cut his hair with a fork,232也就是根本做不到which of course can never be done.233涂鸦是用来威胁的It was a threat, that's what the graffiti meant.234我在开会I'm kind of in a meeting.235你能先跟我秘书预约一下么Can you make an appointment with my secretary?236我觉得不能等了抱歉塞巴斯汀I don't think this can wait. Sorry, Sebastian.237你的一位交易员在你办公室工作的被谋杀了One of your traders, someone who worked in your office, was killed. 238什么? 凡·库What? Van Coon.239警方正在他家The police are at his flat.240被谋杀了? 抱歉影响了大家的胃口Killed?! Sorry to interfere with everyone's digestion.241还要预约么Still want to make an appointment(?)242要不九点跟苏格兰场警官约一下?Would maybe nine o'clock at Scotland Yard suit?243哈罗公学牛津大学有为青年啊Harrow, Oxford...very bright guy.244在亚洲工作过所以……Worked in Asia for a while, so...245你让他负责香港账户?You gave him the Hong Kong accounts?246曾经一早上损失了五百万Lost 5 million in a single morning,247一周内又赚回来了made it all back a week later.248艾迪有着钢铁般的意志Nerves of steel, Eddie had.249谁会想杀他呢人人都会树敌Who'd want to kill him? We all make enemies.250但不是人人都会被爆头You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.251常人是不会失陪一下Not usually. Excuse me.252董事长的短信It's my chairman.253警方找他了Police have been on to him.254显然警方说是自杀Apparently they're telling him it was a suicide.255他们弄错了Well, they've got it wrong,256塞巴斯汀他是被谋杀的Sebastian. He was murdered.257恐怕警方不这么看Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.258所以? 所以我老板也不这么看So? And neither does my boss.259别忘了我雇你查什么的别分心I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.260果然银行家都是铁石心肠的混蛋I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards. 261我要你跑一趟克里斯宾拍卖行I need you to get over to Crispians.262有两个明代成化年间的古董花瓶拍卖Two Ming vases up for auction - Chenghua.263你能评估下么应该素琳去啊她才是专家Will you appraise them? Soo Lin should go - she's the expert. 264素琳辞职了需要你帮忙Soo Lin has resigned her job. I need you.265就是临时工哦嗯没问题Just locum work. No, that's fine.266你... 其实以你的资历干这个浪费了You're, um... Well, you're a bit over-qualified. 267呃因为我急需用钱Er, I could always do with the money.268这周有两位医师度假去了Well, we've got two away on holiday this week 269还有一位因为怀孕离职了and one's just left to have a baby.270对你来说可能太平凡了It might be a bit mundane for you.271不不不有时候平凡点也是好事Er, no, mundane is good, sometimes.272我挺喜欢平凡Mundane works.273简历上说你曾经是个军人军医It says here you were a soldier. And a doctor. 274你还会别的技能么?Anything else you can do?275在学校学过单簧管I learned the clarinet at school.276呵呵期待你的表演哦Oh..well, I'll look forward to it.277我说过了你能给我递支笔么I said, could you pass me a pen?278什么啥时候? 大概一小时以前What? When? About an hour ago.279根本没注意我已经出门了吗?Didn't notice I'd gone out then?280我去一家诊所面试了I went to see about a job at that surgery.281怎么样棒极了她很迷人How was it? Great. She's great.282谁?Who?283工作The job.284她?She?!285它It.286随便了过来看Yeah, have a look.287"能穿墙的侵入者""The intruder who can walk through walls." 288昨天晚上的事It happened last night.289一记者在家中遭枪击身亡Journalist shot dead in his flat.290房内门窗皆从内反锁Doors locked, windows bolted from the inside. 291跟凡·库一样Exactly the same as Van Coon.292天哪你是说... 凶手又得手了God! You think...? He's killed another one. 293布莱恩·卢奇自由职业记者Brian Lukis, freelance journalist,294在自己家被杀murdered in his flat.295房门从内紧锁Doors locked from the inside.296你得承认两次很相似You've got to admit, it's similar.297两人都是被能穿水泥墙的凶手杀的Both men killed by someone who can walk through solid walls. 298探长你真认为艾迪·凡·库的死Inspector, do you seriously believe that Eddie Van Coon was 299仅仅是一起都市自杀?just another city suicide?300我猜你该看过弹道检测报告了吧You have seen the ballistics report, I suppose?301杀害他的子弹是出自他的枪口么And the shot that killed him. Was it fired from his own gun? 302不No.303不所以这案子进程本来No. So this investigation might move304会快很多要是你们当初相信我的话a bit quicker if you were to take my word as gospel.305我刚向你递交了谋杀调查申请I've just handed you a murder inquiry.306请给我五分钟调查死者公寓Five minutes in his flat.307四楼Four floors up.308所以他们自认为安全了That's why they think they're safe.309门链搭上门闩上就认为固若金汤了Put a chain across the door, bolt it shut, think they're impregnable.310他们根本没考虑还有别的方法进入房间They don't reckon for one second that there's another way in.311我不懂这是个飞檐走壁的凶手I don't understand. Dealing with a killer who can climb.312你到底在干嘛凶手能像昆虫一样攀墙What are you doing? Clings to the walls like an insect.313这就是他的入口That's how he got in.314什么?What?!315他沿墙而上跑过屋顶He climbed up the side of the walls, ran along the roof,316从天窗跳了进来dropped in through this skylight.317你开玩笑吧蜘蛛侠吗?You're not serious?! Like Spider-Man?318他爬上了港口住宅区公寓六楼He scaled six floors of a Docklands apartment building,319从阳台跳进去杀了凡·库鬼扯jumped the balcony and killed Van Coon. Oh, hold on(!)320他也是这么进银行的沿着窗架攀进露台That's how he got into the bank - ran along the window ledge onto the terrace. 321我得找到这两个受害人的联系I have to find out what connects these two men.322借书卡上敲的日期是他被杀当天Date stamped on the book is the same day that he died.323夏洛克?Sherlock?324好杀手到银行So, the killer goes to the bank,325留下了威胁密码leaves a threatening cipher at the bank.326凡·库看到后惊慌失措跑回自己家锁上门Van Coon panics, returns to his apartment, locks himself in.327几小时后他被杀害Hours later, he dies.328凶手在图书馆发现了卢奇把密码写在The killer finds Lukis at the library, he writes the cipher 329他一定会看到的书架上on the shelf where he knows it'll be seen.330卢奇逃回家里Lukis goes home.331深夜同样被杀害Late that night, he dies too.332他们为什么会被杀夏洛克?Why did they die, Sherlock?333只有密码能告诉我们Only the cipher can tell us.334世界全靠编码和密码运转约翰The world's run on codes and ciphers, John.335从价值百万的银行报警系统From the million-pound security system at the bank336到你欺负的条码扫描仪to the PIN machine you took exception to.337我们身边密码术无处不在Cryptography inhabits our every waking moment.338是我知道但是...Yes, OK, but...339都是电脑生成的But it's all computer generated -340电子编译电子密码electronic codes, electronic ciphering methods.341这次的不同This is different.342这是古代手法It's an ancient device.343现代编译法没用Modern code-breaking methods won't unravel it.344我们这是去哪? 我要去咨询个人Where are we headed? I need to ask some advice. 345什么? 不好意思再说一遍?What?! Sorry?346你听清楚了我死都不说了You heard me perfectly. I'm not saying it again.347你咨询别人? 是颜料You need advice? On painting.348对我得问问专家Yes, I need to talk to an expert.349新系列的一部分Part of a new exhibition.350很有意思我命名它为Interesting. I call it...351城市嗜血狂Urban Bloodlust Frenzy.352朗朗上口Catchy(!)353我只有两分钟社区协警I've got two minutes before a Community Support Officer 354就要转过那墙角来了comes around that corner.355我画着你说?Can we do this while I'm working?356你知道这谁画的么我认得这颜料Know the author? I recognise the paint.357像密歇根产的喷力强劲It's like Michigan...hard-core propellant.358我猜含锌I'd say zinc.359那个符号呢你认识么And what about the symbols? Do you recognise them? 360都不知是不是个符号I'm not even sure it's a proper language.361两个人被杀了莱兹Two men have been murdered, Raz.362破解这密码是找到凶手的关键Deciphering this is the key to finding out who killed them. 363这是你们唯一的线索?And this is all you've got to go on(?)364好像不太够吧你到底帮不帮忙?It's hardly much, is it? Are you going to help us or not? 365我帮你问问I'll ask around.366肯定有人知道点什么喂Somebody must know something about it. Oi!367你他妈的在干什么?What the hell do you think you're doing?368这画廊是登记保护建筑This gallery is a listed public building.369不不等等不是我画的No, no. Wait, wait. It's not me who painted that.370我只是帮着拿一下...I was just holding this for...371还是个狂热分子哈?Bit of an enthusiast, are we?372她手上有个重要修复项目才进行到一半She was right in the middle of an important piece of restoration. 373她不可能突然辞职的Why would she suddenly resign?374家庭纠纷她辞呈里说的Family problems. She said so in her letter.375但她没家庭啊But she doesn't have a family.376她独自来这个国家的She came to this country on her own.377安迪那些茶壶那些陶瓷Andy! Look, those teapots, those ceramics.378已经成了她的心头宝They've become her obsession.379她都修复它们好几周了She's been working on restoring them for weeks.380我不信她会突然...抛下它们I can't believe that she would just...abandon them.381也许是想躲开某个缠着她的人呢?Perhaps she was getting a bit of unwanted attention?382你怎么这么慢You've been a while.383是啊你知道的嘛Yeah, well, you know how it is.384拘留所警官都是慢性子对吧Custody sergeants don't really like to be hurried, do they?385走程序呗按指纹Just formalities. Fingerprints,386签罚单周二我还得上治安法庭charge sheet, and I've got to be in magistrates' court on Tuesday. 387嗯? 我夏洛克我周二要上庭What? Me, Sherlock! In court, on Tuesday!388他们要判我反社会行为罪可以很好They're giving me an ASBO! Good, fine.389你告诉你那小朋友You want to tell your little pal390欢迎他随时去自首he's welcome to go and own up any time.391这个符号我还是搞不明白This symbol, I still can't place it.392不我要你去趟警察局No, I need you to go to the police station393问问那记者的事and ask about the journalist.394他的个人财物应该存档了The personal effects will have been impounded.395去把他的日记或别的什么记录行程的拿来Get hold of his diary, or something that will tell us his movements. 396去找凡·库的助理Go and see Van Coon's PA.397追踪他们的行程总会找到重合的If you retrace their steps, somewhere they'll coincide.398(苏格兰场)Scotland Yard.399周五从大连飞回来的Flew back from Dalian Friday.400看来他跟销售连开了几场会Looks like he had back-to-back meetings with the sales team. 401能给我打印一份么Can you print me up a copy?402没问题他去世那天呢?Sure. What about the day he died?403你能告诉我他在哪吗?Can you tell me where he was?404抱歉这有个空当Sorry, I've got a gap.405我有他所有的收据I have all his receipts.406你的朋友... 听着不管你说什么Your friend... Listen, whatever you say,407我都百分百赞成I'm behind you 100 per cent.408是个自大的混蛋...he's an arrogant sod.409就这样而已? 别人说得可要难听多了Well, that was mild. People say a lot worse than that.410你是来要这个的吧那记者的日记This is what you wanted, isn't it? The journalist's diary?411他做老板如何阿曼达? 欣赏员工么?What kind of a boss was he, Amanda? Appreciative?412不我可不会用这个词Um, no. That's not a word I'd use.413艾迪只欣赏带天价标签的东西The only things Eddie appreciated had a big price tag.414比如那瓶护手霜是他给你买的吧Like that hand cream. He bought that for you, didn't he?415看这个Look at this one.416他去世那天叫过出租车18.5镑。

神探夏洛克剧本S02E03

神探夏洛克剧本S02E03
Not our division.
你会想管的
You'll want it.
金库
The vault!
黑进了伦敦塔保安系统?怎么可能?
Hacked into the Tower of bloodyLondon's security?! How?!
回话说我们已经上路
Tell them we're on our way!
不好意思先生
Excuse me, sir.
有任何金属物件吗钥匙手机?
Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
你可以通过
You can go through.
谢谢
Thank you.
来杯茶兄弟?
Fancy a cuppa then, mate?
好干嘛不?
Yeah, why not?
第5页第6列第1句
Page five, column six, first sentence.
为什么总是这张带帽照?
Why is it always the hat photograph?!
"单身者华生"什么头衔啊
"Bachelor John Watson." What kind of hat is it?
clever.

No.
拜 it simple and brief.
暴殄天物明星证人
God forbid.The star witness at the trial
就应该有点智慧
should come across as intelligent.
智慧好呀那就远离自作聪明吧
帽子能猎鹿?

神探夏洛克经典台词

神探夏洛克经典台词

神探夏洛克经典台词神探夏洛克经典台词1、The thrill of the chase,the blood pumping through your veins,just the two of us against the rest of the world.追寻罪犯的快感令人血脉喷张,我们两人对阵整个世界。

2、I won't insult your intelligence by explaining it to you.我就不给你解释了,省得说我侮辱你智商。

3、Marriage changes you as a person in ways that you can't imagine.婚姻会用一种你想象不到的方式改变你。

4、You are married,and then you just let your old friends slip away.你结婚了,老朋友们就会慢慢溜走。

5、The one person he thought didn't matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most.★“Some of you guys are here because you know somebody.Some of you guys are here because you think you’re somebody.There’s one guy here who’s gonna be SOMEBODY.”在他眼中那个对我来说最无足轻重的人,其实是对我最重要的人。

6、John,I am a ridiculous man.Redeemed only by the warmth and constancy of your friendship.约翰,我是个荒谬的人,却被你的热情和对友谊的忠贞拯救了。

神探夏洛克-第二季第一集整理剧本(完整版)

神探夏洛克-第二季第一集整理剧本(完整版)

Moriaty: Do you mind if I get that? (我接一下你没意见吧?)Sherlock: Oh, no, please. You've got the rest of your life. (没事,请便. 尽情使用你的余生吧.) Moriaty: Hello? Yes, of course it is. What do you want? Sorry!(喂? 是的,当然是我.什么事? 不好意思!)Sherlock: It’s fine. (没事)Moriaty: say that again! Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you, and I will skin you. Wait! Sorry. Wrong day to die. (你再说一遍! 再说一遍,警告你,要是你敢骗我, 我会找到你,活剥你的皮. 等着! 抱歉. 今天死不成了)Sherlock: Did you get a better offer? (你有更好的邀请了?)Moriaty: You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock. So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich. If you don't, I'll make you into shoes. (会给你消息的夏洛克. 要是你真有你说的东西,我会让你发大财. 要是你没有, 我会把你做成鞋穿.)Watson: What happened there? (这是怎么回事?)Sherlock: Someone changed his mind.The question is... who? (有人让他改变了主意. 问题在于... 是谁?)Irene Adler: Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness? (你不乖了是不是,殿下?)Kate: Yes, Miss Adler. (是,艾德勒小姐)Sherlock: What are you typing?(你在打什么?)Watson: Blog. (博客)Sherlock: About? (写什么?)Watson: Us. (写我们)Sherlock: You mean me. (是写我吧)Watson: Why? (为什么?)Sherlock: Well, you're typing a lot. (看你敲了一大篇)Watson: Right, then. (好吧)Sherlock: So, what have we got?(看看我们有什么新案子)Man: My wife seems to be spending a very long time at the office. (我的妻子好像在办公室待的时间太长了)Sherlock: Boring. (无聊)Woman: I think my husband might be having an affair. (我觉得我丈夫有外遇)Sherlock: Yes. (对)Man: She's not my real aunt, she's been replaced. I know she has. I know human ash. (她不是我姨妈,她被人偷换了. 我知道她被换了. 我认识人的骨灰)Sherlock: Leave. (开路)Men: We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention for the recovery of these files. (价码由您开,开多少我们都愿意出, 只要能找回这些文件)Sherlock: Boring. (无聊)Youngs: We have this website, it explains the true meaning of comic books, cos people miss a lot of the themes. But then all the comic books started coming true. (我们开了个网站,来解读漫画书的真意, 因为读者总是不关注主题. 可是所有的漫画书突然就成真了)Sherlock: Oh...interesting. (哦,有意思)Sherlock:“Geek Interpreter”. What's that? ("希腊译员".这是什么?)Watson: That's the title. (标题)Sherlock: What does it need a title for? (要标题做什么?)Sherlock: Do people actually read your blog? (真有人读你的博客?)Watson: Where do you think our clients come from? (你觉得客户都是哪来的?)Sherlock: I have a website. (我有个网站啊)Watson: In which you enumerate 240 different types of tobacco ash. Nobody's reading your website. Right then, dyed blonde hair, no obvious cause of death, except for these speckles, whatever they are. (你在上面列举了240种不同的烟灰, 谁会看你的网站啊. 好吧,染出来的金发,死因不明显, 除了这些斑点,不管它们是什么.)Sherlock: Oh, for God's sakes! What?The Speckled Blonde?! (天呐,拜托! "斑点金发女"?)Girls: They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead. Is that cos he'd gone to heaven? (爷爷死了之后,他们不让我们见他. 是因为他上天堂了吗?)Sherlock: People don't really go to heaven when they die, they're taken to a special room and burned. (死人其实不会上天堂的, 他们被送到特殊的房间焚烧掉了)Watson: Sherlock... (夏洛克…)Lestrade: There was a plane crash in Dusseldorf yesterday. Everyone dead. (昨日杜塞尔多夫(德国城市)发生坠机. 无人生还.)Sherlock: Suspected terrorist bomb. We do watch the news. (怀疑恐怖分子安炸弹? 我们也看新闻) Watson: You said "boring" and turned over. (你说声"无聊"扭头不理了)Lestrade: Well, according to the flight details, this man was checked in on board. Inside his coat he's got a stub from his boarding pass, napkins from the flight, even one of those special biscuits. Here's his passport, stamped at Berlin Airport. So this man should have died in a plane crash in Germany yesterday, but instead he's in a car boot in Southwark. (根据航班信息,这人办了登机手续. 大衣里还有登机牌票根,机上的餐巾纸, 还有一块特供饼干. 这是他的护照,在柏林机场盖章.就是说这人本该死于昨天德国的坠机,却跑到了萨瑟克(伦敦东南)一辆车后备箱里)Watson: Lucky escape. (算他走运)Lestrade: Any ideas? Eight so far? (有想法么?八种?)Sherlock: OK, four ideas. Maybe two ideas. (好吧,四种想法.就算两种吧)Sherlock: No, no, no, don't mention the unsolved ones. (不行不行不行,没解决的别往上写) Watson: People want to know you're human. (大家想看你人性的一面)Sherlock: Why? (为什么?)Watson: Because they're interested. (因为他们感兴趣)Sherlock: No, they're not. Why are they? (才不呢.他们凭什么感兴趣?)Watson: Hmm, look at that. (嗯,你看这个)Sherlock: Sorry, what? (抱歉,什么?)Watson: I reset that counter last night. This blog has had nearly 2,000 hits in the last eight hours. This is your living, Sherlock, not 240 different types of tobacco ash. (我昨晚重置了计数器. 过去8小时这个博客有近2000点击量.这才是你的生活,夏洛克, 不是240种不同的烟灰)Sherlock: 243. (243种)Sherlock: So what's this one? Belly Button Murders? (这个案子叫什么? "肚脐眼谋杀"?) Watson: The Navel Treatment? ("脐部治疗案")Lestrade: There's a lot of press outside, guys. (外面挤满记者了,伙计们)Sherlock: Well, they won't be interested in us. (反正不是冲我们来的)Lestrade: Yeah, that was before you were an internet phenomenon. A couple of them specifically wanted photographs of you two. (嗯,那是你成为网络红人之前,还有专程来拍你们俩合影的)Sherlock: God's sake! John. (老天呐! 约翰)Watson: Hmm? (嗯?)Sherlock: Cover your face and walk fast. (遮住脸,快点走)Lestrade: Still, it's good for the public image, big case like this.(毕竟有助于提升公众形象啊.办这种大案)Sherlock: I'm a private detective, the last thing I need is a public image. (我是个私家侦探, 我最不需要的就是公众形象)Irene Adler: Hello. I think it's time, don't you?(喂.我觉得时候到了,你说呢?)Mrs. Hudson: Oh, dear! Thumbs!? (哎哟,天啊!大拇指!?)Driver: The door was... The door was... (大门...大门...)Mrs. Hudson: Boys! You've got another one! (男孩们,又一个找你们的)Sherlock: Tell us from the start, don’t be boring. (从头开始说,别说无聊话)Driver: Hey! Are you OK? Excuse me! Are you all right? (喂! 没事吧你? 对不起! 你还好吗?) Police: Sir, phone call for you. (长官,你的电话)Carter: Carter. (我是卡特)Lestrade: Have you heard of Sherlock Holmes? (听说过夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗?)Carter: Who? (谁?)Lestrade: Well, you're about to meet him now. This is your case, it's entirely up to you, this is just... friendly advice, but give Sherlock five minutes on your crime scene, and listen to everything that he has to say. And as far as possible... try not to punch him. (你马上就能见到他了. 你的案子你说了算,我只是... 友情建议, 给夏洛克五分钟看看现场, 听他的一切意见.并且尽量... 忍住别揍他.) Carter: OK. (好的)Police: Sir, this gentleman says he needs to speak to you. (长官,这位先生想跟您说话)Carter: Yes, I know. Sherlock Holmes? (对,我知道.夏洛克·福尔摩斯?)Watson: John Watson. Are you set up for wi-fi? (我是约翰·华生.你们架了无线网吗?)Watson: You realise this is a tiny bit humiliating?(你知道这多少有点丢人吧?)Sherlock: It's OK, I'm fine. Now... show me to the stream. (没关系,我不介意.现在...带我到溪边看看) Watson: I didn't really mean for you. (我不是说你丢人)Sherlock: Look, this is a six. There's no point in my leaving the flat for anything less than a seven, we agreed. Now go back, show me the grass. (你看,这案子只够六分. 七分以下的都不用我出房门, 我们说好的.现在往后退, 给我看草地.)Watson: When did we agree that? (什么时候说好的?)Sherlock: We agreed it yesterday. Stop! Closer. (昨天就说好了.停下!靠近点)Watson: I wasn't even at home yesterday. I was in Dublin. (我昨天都没在家.我在都柏林) Sherlock: It's hardly my fault you weren't listening. Shut up! (你没好好听又不是我的错.闭嘴!) Watson: Do you just carry on talking when I'm away? (我不在家你还一个人叨叨?)Sherlock: I don't know, how often are you away? Now... show me the car that backfired. (不知道,你经常不在吗? 现在, 拍那辆逆火的车)Watson: It's there. (在那里)Sherlock: That's the one that made the noise, yes?(就是它发出的响声,对吗?)Watson: Yeah. If you're thinking gunshot... there wasn't one. He wasn't shot, he was killed by a single blow to the back from a blunt instrument, which then magically disappeared, along with the killer. It's got to be an eight, at least. You've got two more minutes, they want to know more aboutthe driver. (对. 如果你想说枪击,没有枪.他没被枪击, 他是从身后被钝物一击致命的, 钝物也神秘失踪了,跟杀手一起. 至少能算八分吧. 再给你两分钟, 他们想知道司机的信息)Sherlock: Oh, forget him, he's an idiot. Why else would he think himself a suspect? (没他事,他是个傻瓜.不然他怎么会觉得自己有嫌疑?)Carter: I think he's a suspect. (我也觉得他有嫌疑)Sherlock: Pass me over.(把电脑递过去)Watson: All right, but there's a mute button, and I will use it.(行,如果这有个消音按钮,我可能会用的)Sherlock: Up a bit! I'm not talking from down here! (抬高点,我不要从底下说话)Watson: OK. Just take it, take it. (好好,你拿着,拿着)Sherlock: Having successfully committed a crime without a single witness, why would he call the police and consult a detective? Fair play? (要是他成功实施了犯罪毫无目击者,何苦叫来警察还找侦探咨询? 为公平竞争?)Carter: He's trying to be clever. It's overconfidence. (他耍小聪明,自恃过高)Sherlock: Did you see him? Morbidly obese, the undisguised halitosis of a single man living on his own. The right sleeve of an internet porn addict, the breathing pattern of an untreated heart condition. Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life expectancy, and you think he's a criminal mastermind?! Don't worry, this is just stupid. (你见过他吗? 病态肥胖,独居单身汉毫不掩饰的口臭.右边袖子显示网络色情成瘾,呼吸显示心脏病未经治疗.自卑,智商低,预期寿命有限, 你觉得他能当幕后黑手? 别急,是他们犯傻.)Driver: What did you say? Heart what? (你说什么?什么心脏病?)Sherlock: Go to the stream. (去溪那边)Carter: What's in the stream? (溪里有什么?)Sherlock: Go and see. (去看了就知道)Mrs. Hudson: Sherlock! You weren't answering your doorbell. (夏洛克,你怎么不应门铃)Man1: His room's through the back, get him some clothes. (他的房间在后面,给他拿点衣服.) Sherlock: Who the hell are you? (你们是什么人?)Man1: Sorry, Mr Holmes... You're coming with us. (抱歉,福尔摩斯先生.你跟我们走一趟) Watson: Sherlock.what's going on? What's happening?I've lost him. I don't know what... (夏洛克,怎么回事? 怎么了? 他断线了,我不知道…)Police: Dr Watson? (华生医生?)Watson: Yeah. (我是)Police: It's for you. (找你的)Watson: OK, thanks. (哦,谢谢)Police: No, sir, the helicopter. (不,是直升机找你)Man1: Please, Mr Holmes, where you're going you'll want to be dressed. (拜托,福尔摩斯先生,去那里你会希望穿好衣服的)Sherlock: I know exactly where I'm going. (我清楚我要去哪里了)Watson: You wearing any pants? (你穿裤子了吗?)Sherlock: No. (没)Watson: OK. At Buckingham Palace. Right. Aah, aah, I am seriously fighting an impulse to steal an ashtray. What are we doing here, Sherlock, seriously, what? (好吧.白金汉宫啊.好吧. 我在拼命忍着好想偷个烟灰缸.我们到底来干什么,夏洛克?)Sherlock: I don't know. (我也不知道)Watson: Here to see the Queen? (觐见女王吗?)Sherlock: Oh, apparently, yes. (显然就是了)Mycroft: Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups? (你们两个,能不能偶尔有点大人样?) Watson: We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope. (我们解决罪案,我写到博客上, 他连裤子都忘穿了.大人什么的别指望了吧)Sherlock: I was in the middle of a case, Mycroft. (我正办案呢,麦克罗夫特)Mycroft: What, the hiker and the backfire? I glanced at the police report, a bit obvious, surely? (什么,徒步旅行者和汽车逆火的事? 我看了眼警方报告, 不觉得有点太明显吗?)Sherlock: Transparent. (一目了然)Mycroft: Time to move on then. We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation. Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on! (那就赶紧办下一件吧. 我们身处白金汉宫,大英帝国的中心. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯,把裤子穿上.)Sherlock: What for? (为什么?)Mycroft: Your client. (为你的委托人)Sherlock: And my client is...? (敢问我的委托人是...?)Harry: Illustrious, in the extreme. And remaining, I have to inform you, entirely anonymous. Mycroft. (声名显赫,无人不知.并且我不得不说, 绝对匿名. 麦克罗夫特)Mycroft: Harry. May I just apologise for the state of my little brother. (哈瑞.请容我为我幼弟的状况道歉.)Harry: A full-time occupation, I imagine. And this must be Dr John Watson, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers? (我猜因为工作全天无休吧. 这想必就是约翰·华生医生, 前诺桑伯兰第五军团成员?)Watson: Hello, yes. (你好,正是我)Harry: My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog. (我的雇主是你博客的忠实读者)Watson: Your employer? (你的雇主?)Harry: Particularly enjoyed the one about the aluminium crutch. (对铝制拐杖一篇尤为喜爱) Watson: Thank you. Ahem... (谢谢)Harry: And Mr Holmes the Younger. You look taller in your photographs. (年轻的福尔摩斯先生. 你在照片里显得高些.)Sherlock: I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend. Mycroft, I don't do anonymous clients. I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases, both ends is too much work. Good morning. (保险起见我有一件好大衣和一位矮个朋友.麦克罗夫特,我不接匿名委托人. 我习惯案件一端是谜题, 两端都是谜题太麻烦了.早安)Mycroft: This is a matter of national importance. Grow up! (这是国家大事.成熟点)Sherlock: Get off my sheet! (放开我的床单)Mycroft: Or what? (不然呢?)Sherlock: Or I'll just walk away. (不然我就这样走出去)Mycroft: I'll let you. (我随你便)Watson: Boys, please... Not here. (男孩们,拜托,别在这吵)Sherlock: Who is my client? (我的委托人是谁?)Mycroft: Take a look at where you're standing, and make a deduction. You are to be engaged by the highest in the land, now. For God's sake! Put your clothes on! (看看你站的地方,演绎推理一下. 你受雇于全国地位最高的人.所以拜托给我把衣服穿上)Mycroft: I'll be mother. (我来做东道)Sherlock: And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell. (一句话概括了我们整个童年)Harry: My employer has a problem. (我的雇主遇到个麻烦)Mycroft: A matter has come to light of an extremely delicate and potentially criminal nature, and in this hour of need, dear brother, your name has arisen. (出了一件极为敏感可能引发犯罪的事件, 在这危急之秋,亲爱的弟弟,我们想起了你.)Sherlock: Why? We have a police force of sorts, even a marginally secret service. Why come to me? (为什么? 我们有支算是警察的队伍, 甚至还有勉强机密的特工局. 找我干什么?)Harry: People come to you for help, don't they, Mr Holmes? (不是有很多人找你帮忙吗,福尔摩斯先生?)Sherlock: Not to date anyone with a navy. (至今还没遇见自家有海军的)Mycroft: This is a matter of the highest security, and therefore of trust. (事关最高机密,必须找可信的人)Watson: You don't trust your own secret service? (你连你自己的特工局都不信?)Mycroft: Naturally not. They all spy on people for money. (当然不信, 那些人窥探别人就为了拿钱) Harry: I do think we have a timetable. (我们有时间表要遵守的)Mycroft: Yes, of course. Erm... What do you know about this woman? (对,当然,呃... 关于这个女人,你知道什么?)Sherlock: Nothing whatsoever. (一无所知)Mycroft: Then you should be paying more attention. She's been at the centre of two political scandals in the last year, and recently ended the marriage of a prominent novelist, by having an affair with both participants separately. (这你就要格外留心了.去年一年她就卷进了两起政治丑闻, 最近还终结了一位著名小说家的婚姻,方法是与双方分别发生外遇)Sherlock: You know I don't concern myself with trivia. Who is she? (你知道我不关心这些花边. 她是谁?)Harry: Irene Adler. Professionally known as "The Woman".(艾琳·艾德勒. 专业称呼为"那位女人") Watson: Professionally? (专业称呼?)Mycroft: There are many names for what she does. She prefers "dominatrix".(她的职业有许多种叫法. 她喜欢用"施虐女王")Sherlock: Dominatrix. ("施虐女王")Mycroft: Don't be alarmed. It's to do with sex. (不必惊慌,是指性关系里的)Sherlock: Sex doesn't alarm me. (性才不会使我惊慌)Mycroft: How would you know? She provides, shall we say, recreational scolding for those who enjoy that sort of thing and are prepared to pay for it. These are all from her website. (你怎么知道? 她提供所谓的...娱乐性责罚, 给那些有这种癖好并愿意支付报酬的人.这都是她网站的截图)Sherlock: And I assume this Adler woman has some compromising photographs. (那么我估计这位艾德勒女士有些不雅照片)Harry: You're very quick, Mr Holmes. (你反应真快,福尔摩斯先生)Sherlock: Hardly a difficult deduction. Photographs of whom? (这丝毫不难演绎.谁的照片?) Harry: A person of significance to my employer. We'd prefer not to say any more at this time. (一个对我雇主至关重要的人. 眼下我们宁愿少说为妙)Watson: You can't tell us anything? (你什么也不能告诉我们?)Mycroft: I can tell you it's a young person. A young female person. (我能告诉你们这位人士非常年轻. 一位年轻女士)Sherlock: How many photographs? (多少照片?)Mycroft: A considerable number, apparently. (显然为数不少)Sherlock: Do Miss Adler and this young female person appear in these photographs together? (艾德勒小姐和这位年轻女士一同在照片上吗?)Mycroft: Yes.They do. (对)Sherlock: I assume in a number of compromising scenarios? (想必是在一系列不雅场景之中?) Mycroft: An imaginative range, we are assured. (照我们的想象,肯定是的.)Sherlock: John, you might want to put that cup back in your saucer now. (约翰,你还是把茶杯放到托盘上吧)Harry: Can you help us, Mr Holmes? (你能帮我们吗,福尔摩斯先生?)Sherlock: How? (怎么帮?)Harry: Will you take the case? (你接这起案子吗?)Sherlock: What case? Pay her, now and in full. As Miss Adler remarks in her masthead, know when you are beaten. (哪有案子? 马上给她钱,要多少给多少. 等艾德勒小姐公布了照片,你们就能领教她的厉害了)Mycroft: She doesn't want anything. She got in touch. She informed us that the photographs existed. She indicated that she had no intention to use them to extort either money or favour. (她什么也不想要. 她联系了我们. 她告诉我们这些照片的存在.她说她无意用它们来敲诈金钱或好处) Sherlock: Oh, a power play. A power play with the most powerful family in Britain. Now that is a dominatrix. Ooh, this is getting rather fun, isn't it. (哦,炫耀力量. 向全英国最有权势家族炫耀力量. 不愧是施虐女王啊.这么一来就有趣多了不是吗.)Watson: Sherlock... (夏洛克...)Sherlock: Hmm. Where is she? (嗯,她在哪?)Mycroft: In London, currently. She's staying... (伦敦,眼下她住在...)Sherlock: Text me the details, I'll be in touch by the end of the day. (细节短信我,晚上我再联系你) Harry: Do you really think you'll have news by then? (你觉得那时你能得到消息吗?)Sherlock: No, I think I'll have the photographs. (不,我觉得我能拿到照片)Harry: One can only hope you're as good as you seem to think. (只能指望你有自己想的那么厉害了) Sherlock: I'll need some equipment, of course. (当然,我需要些设备)Mycroft: Anything you require, I'll have it sent... (要什么尽管说,我会送到...)Sherlock: Can I have a box of matches? (能给我盒火柴吗?)Harry: I'm sorry? (抱歉,什么?)Sherlock: Or your cigarette lighter, either will do. (点烟的打火机也行)Harry: I don't smoke. (我不吸烟)Sherlock: No, I know you don't, but your employer does. (我知道你不吸,可你的雇主吸烟) Harry: We have kept a lot of people successfully in the dark about this little fact, Mr Holmes. (我们成功地让许多人对这件小事一无所知,福尔摩斯先生)Sherlock: I'm not the Commonwealth. (我又不是整个英联邦)Watson: And that's as modest as he gets. Pleasure to meet you. (这是他最谦虚的话了. 很高兴见到你们)Sherlock: Laters! (回头见)Watson: OK, the smoking, how did you know?(好吧,吸烟的事,你怎么知道?)Sherlock: The evidence was right under your nose, John, as ever you see, but do not observe. (证据就在你鼻子底下,约翰, 你又是只看不观察)Watson: Observe what? (观察什么?)Sherlock: The ashtray. (烟灰缸)Irene: Kate! We're going to have a visitor. I'll need a bit of time to get ready. (凯特! 有人来拜访我们了. 我需要点时间做准备)Kate: A long time? (很长时间吗?)Irene: Hmm...ages. (漫长啊)Watson: What are you doing? (你在干什么?)Sherlock: I'm going to into battle, John. I need the right armour. No. (我要上战场了,约翰.我需要挑好甲胄.不)Irene: Nah. (不行)Kate: Works for me. (我看效果不错)Irene: Everything works on you. (对你全都效果不错)Watson: So, what's the plan? (好吧,什么计划?)Sherlock: We know her address. (我们知道她的地址)Watson: We just ring her doorbell? (直接按门铃?)Sherlock: Exactly. Just here, please. (正是.就停这里,谢谢)Watson: You didn't even change your clothes. (你根本没换衣服)Sherlock: Then it's time to add a splash of colour. (所以是时候甜点颜色了)Watson: Are we here? (到了?)Sherlock: Two streets away, but this will do. (还有两条街但这里就行)Watson: For what? (干什么?)Sherlock: Punch me in the face. (揍我的脸)Kate: Shade? (色调?)Irene: Blood. (血红)Watson: Punch you? (揍你?)Sherlock: Yes, punch me, in the face. Didn't you hear me? (对,揍我,照脸揍.没听见吗?) Watson: I always hear "punch me" when you speak but it's usually sub-text. (你说话老有"揍我"这层意思但你一般不明说呀)Sherlock: Oh, for God's sakes! Thank you, that was... OK, I think we're done now, John! (上帝啊!多谢,这就... 好了,这样就够了,约翰.)Watson: You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people. (你给我记住,夏洛克,我是军人,会杀人的)Sherlock: You were a doctor! (你是个医生)Watson: I had bad days! (我也有不爽的时候)Kate: What are you going to wear? (打算穿什么?)Irene: My battle dress. (我的战袍)Kate: Oh, lucky boy. (哦,算这小子走运)Kate: Hello? (喂?)Sherlock: Oh, very sorry to disturb you, um, I've just been attacked, um, um, and I think they, they took my wallet and, um, and my phone. Um, please could you help me? (真不好意思打扰,呃,我被人袭击了, 呃,他们好像... 拿了我的钱包, 还有... 手机也拿走了. 呃,能请你帮个忙吗?)Kate: I can phone the police, if you want? (帮你打电话报警可以吗?)Sherlock: Thank you. Could you, please? Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come? Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you. Oh. (多谢了.可以吗? 不介意我在这里等他们来吧? 谢谢,真是多亏你了. 谢谢,哦.)Watson: I saw it all happen. It's OK, I'm a doctor. Have you got a first aid kit? (我目击了全过程. 没事,我是医生.你有急救包吗?)Kate: In the kitchen. Please. (在厨房里,请进)Sherlock: Thank you. (谢谢)Watson: Thank you. (谢谢)Irene: Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt. I don't think Kate caught your name? (你好,听说你受伤了,好遗憾. 凯特似乎没问你名字?)Sherlock: I'm so sorry, I'm... (抱歉,我叫...)Irene: It's always hard to remember an alias when you've had a fright. Isn't it? Well, there now. We're both defrocked. Mr Sherlock Holmes. (假名字总是一受惊就忘光了.不是吗? 没关系. 我们都剥去伪装了. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生)Sherlock: Miss Adler, I presume. (艾德勒小姐,对吧)Irene: Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face. Would you like me to try? (看看这颧骨,扇上去都会划破我的手呢. 要我试试看吗?)Watson: Right, this should do it. I've missed something, haven't I? (嗯,这些应该够了.我错过什么了吧?)Irene: Please, sit down. Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid. (请座吧.想用点茶的话,我可以叫女仆)Sherlock: I had some at the Palace. (我在王宫用过茶了)Irene: I know. (我知道)Sherlock: Clearly. (显然)Watson: I had a tea too, at the Palace. If anyone's interested. (我也在王宫用过茶了.如果有人想知道的话)Irene: Do you know the big problem with a disguise, Mr Holmes? However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait. (你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗福尔摩斯先生? 不管多么努力,都只能描绘出一幅自画像)Sherlock: You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face? (你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?)Irene: No, I think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself. Hmm, and somebody loves you. If I had to punch that face, I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.(不,我觉得你深受创伤,妄自尊大崇尚某种强力.对你来说,那就是你自己. 还有个人爱着你.要是让我揍你的脸, 我也会避开鼻子和牙齿的)Watson: Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please? Er, anything at all. A napkin? (哈哈.能请你穿点东西吗? 呃,什么都行.餐巾?)Irene: Why? Are you feeling exposed? (怎么?你觉得暴露了吗?)Sherlock: I don't think John knows where to look. (我觉得约翰眼睛没地方看了)Irene: No, I think he knows exactly where. I'm not sure about you. (不,我想他完全知道该往哪看. 你呢,我就不好说了)Sherlock: If I was to look at naked women, I'd borrow John's laptop. (如果我想看裸女, 我会借约翰的笔记本电脑的)Watson: You do borrow my laptop. (你本来就爱借我的电脑)Sherlock: I confiscate it. (我那是充公)Irene: Never mind, we've got better things to talk about. Now, tell me, I need to know, how was it done? (算了,换个好点的话题.现在告诉我,我需要知道, 是怎么做到的?)Sherlock: What? (什么?)Irene: The hiker with the bashed-in head, how was he killed? (脑浆迸裂的旅行者,他怎么死的?) Sherlock: That's not why I'm here. (这不是我来的原因)Irene: No, no, no,.You're here for the photographs, but that's never going to happen and as we're chatting, anyway. (不不不,你是来拿照片的.可那办不到,所以不如聊聊天.)Watson: That story's not out. How do you know about it? (消息还没披露.你怎么会知道?)Irene: I know one of the policemen. Well, I know what he likes. (我认识一个警察.我知道他喜欢什么)Watson: Oh. And you...like policemen? (哦.你...喜欢警察?)Irene: I like detective stories. And detectives. Brainy is the new sexy. (我喜欢侦探故事.还有侦探. 智慧是性感的新潮流)Sherlock: The position of the car relative to the hiker, that and the fact that the death blow was to the back of the head, that's all you need to know. (车和旅行者的相对位置,加上打击位置是在脑后,知道这些就够了.)Irene: OK, tell me, how was he murdered? (那告诉我,他怎么被谋杀的?)Sherlock: He wasn't. (他没被谋杀)Irene: You don't think it was murder? (你觉得不是谋杀?)Sherlock: I know it wasn't. (我知道不是)Irene: How? (怎么?)Sherlock: The same way I know the victim was a excellent sportsman, recently returned from foreign travel and that the photographs I'm looking for are in this room. (就像我知道受害人是个出色的运动员,刚从国外旅行回来,我要找的照片就在这房间)Irene: OK, but how? (好吧,怎么知道的?)Sherlock: So they are in this room. Thank you. John, man the door, let no-one in. Two men alone in the countryside, several yards apart and one car. (这么说真在这房间.谢谢.约翰,守住门,别放人进来.两个人单独在乡间,相隔几码,只有一辆车.)Irene: Oh, I,... I thought you were looking for the photos now. (哦,我以为你在搜寻照片呢) Sherlock: No, no. Looking takes ages, I'm just going to find them, but you're clever and we've got a moment, so let's pass the time. Two men, a car, nobody else. Driver's trying to fix his engine. Getting nowhere. And the hiker is taking a moment, looking at the sky. Watching the birds? Any moment now, something is going to happen. What? (不,不. 搜寻多花时间,我会直接发现的, 可你这么聪明,我们又有空, 不如来打发时间吧. 两个人,一辆车,没有别人. 司机想要修引擎. 徒劳无功. 旅行者休息了一会,抬头看天. 看鸟? 从现在起,随时都会发生. 发生什么?)Irene: The hiker is going to die. (旅行者会死)Sherlock: No, that's the result. What's going to happen? (不,那是结果.到底会发生什么?)Irene: I don't understand. (我不明白)Sherlock: Oh, well try to. (哦,努力想想吧)Irene: Why? (为什么?)Sherlock: Because you cater to the whims of the pathetic and take your clothes off to make an impression. Stop boring me and think. It's the new sexy. (因为你会迎合那些可怜虫的兴致, 脱掉衣服来打动他们. 别让我无聊了,思考.这是性感的新潮流)Irene: The car's going to backfire. (车会回火)Sherlock: There's going to be a loud noise. (会发出一声巨响)Irene: So what? (所以呢?)Sherlock: Noises are important. They can tell you everything. For instance... Thank you. On hearing a smoke alarm, a mother would look towards her child. Amazing how fire exposes our priorities. I really hope you don't have a baby in here. All right, John, you can turn it off now. I said you can turn it off now! (声响很重要.能揭示一切.比如... 谢谢.听见火警铃,一位母亲会首先看她的孩子.火警多神奇,瞬间暴露我们最珍贵的东西.真心希望你没在里面藏个孩子.好了,约翰,可以把警报器关了.我叫你快把警报器关了)Watson: Give me a minute! Thank you. (稍等一下!谢谢)Sherlock: You should always use gloves with these things, you know. Heaviest oil deposit is always on the first key used, that's a 3, but after that, the sequence is impossible to read. I see it's a six digit code. It can't be your birthday, no disrespect, but clearly you were born in the 80s and 8's barely used, so... (下回记住了用这种东西一定要戴手套.第一个按的键上总有最重的油脂残留.是3键,但之后顺序就很难分辨了,看来是六位密码.不可能是生日,无意冒犯,你明显生于80年代但8键几乎没被碰,所以...)Irene: I'd tell you the code right now, but you know what? I already have. Think. (我可以现在告诉你密码,但是呢,密码早已透露给你了. 思考吧)Man: Hands behind your head, on the floor, keep it still! (手放头后,跪下,不许动!)Watson: Sorry, Sherlock,(抱歉,夏洛克)Man: Miss Adler, on the floor! (艾德勒小姐,乖乖跪下)Sherlock: Don't you want me on the floor, too? (难道我不需要跪下吗?)Man: No, sir, I want you to open the safe. (不,先生,我要你把密码箱打开.)Sherlock: American. Interesting. Why would you care? (美国人.有趣.关你们什么事呢?)Man: Sir, the safe, now, please. (先生,快开密码箱,谢谢)Sherlock: I don't know the code. (我不知道密码)Man: We've been listening, she said she told you. (她说她已经把密码给你了,我们都听到了) Sherlock: If you've been listening, you'll know she didn't. (你们要是真用心听就知道她没告诉我) Man: I assume I missed something. From your reputation, I assume you didn't, Mr Holmes. (我是可能听漏了.但依您的名声来说您肯定都听进去了, 福尔摩斯先生)Watson: For God sake, she's the one who knows the code, ask her! (老天,她才是设密码的人好吗,干嘛不问她!)Man: Yes, sir, she also knows the code that automatically calls the police and sets off the burglar alarm. I've learned not to trust her. (话是没错,但她会告诉我们那个输入后会自动报警的密码.经验告诉我这女人不能信任)Irene: Mr Holmes doesn't... (福尔摩斯先生并不...)Man: Shut up! One more word out of you, just one and I will decorate that wall with the insides of your head. That, for me, will not be a hardship. Mr Archer, at the count of three, shoot Dr。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
打电话给雷斯垂德
Phone Lestrade.
告诉他有只兔子逃跑了
Tell him there's an escaped rabbit.
你开玩笑呢吧?
Are you serious?
不照办就玩"妙探寻凶"
It's this or Cluedo.
不干再也不跟你玩那个了怎么?
Ah, no. We are never playing that again. Why not?
巴斯克维尔的猎犬
The Hounds of Baskerville
唉没劲透了
Well, that was tedious.
你就这德性坐地铁回来的?
You went on the tube like that?
所有出租车司机都拒载
None of the cabs would take me.
没事发生?
试试也好死心
It was worth a try.
好哟
Yoo-hoo.
我的秘密存货你把我的秘密存货藏哪了?
My secret supply, what have you done with my secret supply?
啊?烟你都拿到哪去了?
Eh? Cigarettes, what have you done with them?
蓝铃花?
Bluebell?
一只兔子约翰
A rabbit, John!
哦还没完呢
Oh. Ah, but there's more.
蓝铃花消失前突然发起光来
Before Bluebell disappeared, it turned luminous.
"像小精灵一样"科斯蒂小朋友写道
"Like a fairy," according to little Kirsty.
生化武器研究中心
the chemical and biological weapons research centre,
是比波登当(国防科技实验室)还敏感的名词
which is said to be even more sensitive than Porton Down.
二战结束后
Since the end of the Second World War,
这会儿放弃多不值得
don't give up now!
告诉我在哪儿
Tell me where they are!
求你告诉我
Please, tell me.
求你了
Please.
抱歉我帮不了你咯
Can't help, sorry.
我告诉你下周彩票中奖号
I'll let you know next week's lottery numbers.
坊间一直流传着巴斯克维尔实验的传言
there have been persistent stories about the Baskerville experiments.
基因突变的为战场培育的动物
Genetic mutations, animals grown for the battlefield.
你不了解
You don't understand.
快去跟她道歉
Go after her and apologise.
道歉?没错
Apologise? Hmm.
哦约翰我太妒忌你了
Oh, John, I envy you so much.
你妒忌我?
You envy me?
你的头脑多么平静直接几乎不转
Your mind, it's so placid, straight-forward, barely used.
夏洛克当然了除了我之外
Sherlock! Well, nobody except me.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, I really don't!
你刚才那是要干嘛?
What the bloody hell was all that about?
"卡斯巴之夜"
Kasbah Nights.
周一早上用这个太挑逗了吧
Racy for a Monday morning,
你觉得呢?
wouldn't you agree?
我在博客上写了一篇关于辨别香水的文章
I wrote a blog on the identification of perfumes on the website.
天哪我要疯了
Oh, God!
约翰我需要给我一点
John, I need some. Get me some.
不干快给我一点
No. Get me some.
不行说好突然戒断的绝不妥协
No. Cold turkey we agreed, no matter what.
别忘了是你付钱收买他们的
Anyway, you've paid everyone off, remember?
第二天早上蓝铃花就不见了
Then the next morning, Bluebell was gone.
笼子锁着没有强行闯入的痕迹
Hutch still locked, no sign of a forced entry.
我在说什么这案子太好了
What am I saying, this is brilliant!
You wouldn't dress like that for baking.
夏洛克…大拇指甲里有箔粉痕迹
Sherlock... Thumbnail. Tiny traces of foil.
又去刮卡了后面结果不用说了吧
Been at the scratch cards again. We all know where that leads.
喝杯茶如何?先把鱼叉放起来
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
我需要比茶刺激性强7%的东西
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
你从不许我动你东西的
You never let me touch your things!
越找就越找不到哦
Oh, chance would be a fine thing.
我以为你不是我管家呢
I thought you weren't my housekeeper.
我确实不是呀嗷
I'm not. Argh!
哦你好啊
Oh, hello.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
怎么了小朋友?迷路了吗?
What is it, dear? Are you lost?
本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业用途
破烂熊字幕组-翻译:人鱼心台大叉tpring lovekeico校对:tpring鸣谢:破烂熊英剧小分队内测时间轴:Dot_Kuma Liseahy绿石头君特效:烟雨訾洲
对哦抱歉行啊那好吧
Yes. Sorry, yes, of course.
对不起
Excuse me.
不着急
In your own time.
但还是快点
But quite quickly.
您知道达特沼地吗福尔摩斯先生?
Do you knowDartmoor, Mr Holmes?
不知道
No.
美丽的地方独一无二
那就是规则写错了
Well, then, the rules are wrong!
只响了一下Байду номын сангаас
A single ring.
用力一按到底只响了半秒
Maximum pressure, just under the half second.
委托人
Client!
达特沼地一直流传各种神话传说
Dartmoor, it's always been a place of myth and legend,
你该去读一读
You should look it up!
行了
Please!
别幻想和查特吉先生去乘游轮了
Don't pin your hopes on that cruise with Mr Chatterjee,
没人知道他在唐克斯特有个老婆
he's got a wife in Duncaster nobody knows about.
我知道是什么杀了我父亲
I know what killed my father.
你看见了什么?
What did you see?
我后面正要说呢
Oh, I was just about to say.
嗯那是电视采访我喜欢听未剪辑版
Yes, in a TV interview. I prefer to do my own editing.
但更重要的问题是
But the real question is,
是否有些已踏入外面的世界?
are all of them still inside?'
我那时还只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
就发生在沼地上
It was on the moor.
天很黑但我知道看见了什么
相关文档
最新文档