经典翻译

经典翻译
经典翻译

1.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。

You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.

2.如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……

If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…

3.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。

Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

4.在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。

In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.

5.一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。

For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.

6.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。

It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

7.不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!

You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!

8.没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……

Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.

9.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。

My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.

10.在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你—新年快乐,佳节如意!

Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!

11.但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!

Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!

12.难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?

Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?

我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.

No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.

爱情是一个精心设计的谎言

Love is a carefully designed lie.

承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见

Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

凋谢是真实的盛开只是一种过去

Fading is true while flowering is past

为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...

爱情…在指缝间承诺指缝….在爱情下交缠.

Love ,promised between the fingers

Finger rift,twisted in the love

如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了

If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars

感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然

to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there

如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇.

If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .

宁愿笑著流泪,嘢不哭著说后悔心碎了,还需再补吗?

I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?

天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过

There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.

与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会流泪When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.

当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害

When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt

噎兲发觉ャ除了爱ωǒ什嚒都未囿

I found one day that I had nothing except the love

人活着总是要得罪一些人的就要看那些人是否值得得罪

When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must

think about whether they are deserved offended.

谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋,寻找遗失的玻璃鞋.

I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up 命里哊时钟需哊命里无时莫强求

You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.

没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.

No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。

Eternity is not a distance but a decision.

在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂

Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.

看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

距离使两颗心靠得更近。

I need him like I need the air to breathe.

我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

因为你,我懂得了爱。

Love is the greatest refreshment in life.

爱情是生活最好的提神剂。

Love never dies.

爱情永不死。

The darkness is no darkness with thee.

有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.

如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。

When love is not madness, it is not love.

如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。

A heart that loves is always young.

有爱的心永远年轻。

Love is blind.

爱情是盲目的。

Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。

The soul cannot live without love.

灵魂不能没有爱而存在。

Brief is life, but love is long.

生命虽短,爱却绵长。

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.

在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。

Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.

爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。

Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.

没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。

My heart is with you.

我的爱与你同在。

I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!

尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!

I'll think of you every step of the way.

我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.

热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。

One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。

Every day without you is like a book without pages.

没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.

爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。

Love is a light that never dims.

爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。

May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.

愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。

She who has never loved, has never lived.

人活着总要爱一回。

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

生命如花,爱情是蜜。

No words are necessary between two loving hearts.

两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。

Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.

在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。

You make my heart smile.

我的心因你而笑。

The road to a lover's house is never long.

通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。

Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?

为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?

Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.

和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。

It is never too late to fall in love.

爱永远不会嫌晚。

To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.

对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。Where there is love, there are always wishes.

哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.

爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。

Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.

爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines. 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。

Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered. 爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。

First love is unforgettable all one's life.

初恋是永生难忘的。

In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.

哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。

Love without end hath no end.

情绵绵,爱无边。

Love's tongue is in the eyes.

爱情的话语全在双眼之中。

In love folly is always sweet.

恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。

There is no hiding from lover's eyes.

什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。

The only present love demands is love.

爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。

The heart that once truly loves never forgets.

真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。

Love warms more than a thousand fires.

爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。

Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.

你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。

Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.

你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。

Love understands love; it needs no talk.

相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。

Love me little and love me long.

不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。

First impression of you is most lasting.

对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。

When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.

第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。

Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.

请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。

Love is a fire which burns unseen.

爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。

I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.

我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.

不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.

只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散

张璐经典翻译集锦(1)

1.守职而不废处义而不回。 I will not waver and carry out my duties, and will remain true to my conviction. 2.入则恳恳以尽忠,出则谦谦以自悔。 Goes officials should serve as loyal as they can conscientiously when they are in office and engage in modest self-reflection when their terms end. 3.知我罪我,其惟春秋。 There are people who will appreciate what I have done but there are also people who will criticize me,ultimately, history will have the final say. 4.苟利国家生死以,岂因祸福避趋之。 In line with the conviction that I will do whatever it takes to serve my country even at the cost of my own life,regardless of fortune or misfortune to myself. 5.骨肉之亲,析而不殊。 Brothers, though geographically apart will always be bound by their blood ties. 6.如将不尽,与古为新。 It is only with reform that we can ensure continuous existence and growth. 7.行百里者半九十。

经典行经华阴原文翻译及赏析_崔颢简介

>行经华阴朝代:唐代 作者:崔颢 原文: 岧峣太华俯咸京,天外三峰削不成。 武帝祠前云欲散,仙人掌上雨初晴。 河山北枕秦关险,驿树西连汉畤平。 借问路傍名利客,无如此处学长生。写翻译写赏析分享评分:678910 很差相关翻译写翻译行经华阴译文及注释 在高峻华山上俯视京都长安,三峰伸向天外不是人工削成。在武帝祠前的乌云将要消散,雨过天晴仙人掌峰一片青葱。秦关北靠河山地势多么险要,驿路通过长安往西连着汉畤。借问路旁那些追名逐利 ... 相关赏析写赏析行经华阴赏析 崔颢写山水行旅、登临怀古诗,很善于将山水景色与神话古迹融合起来,使意境具有辽阔的空间感和悠久的时间感,更加瑰丽神奇。在名作《黄鹤楼》中,就以“昔人已乘黄鹤去,此地空余黄鹤楼。黄鹤一 ... 作者介绍崔颢崔颢唐开元年间进士,官至太仆寺丞,天宝中为司勋员外郎。最为人们津津乐道的是他那首《黄鹤楼》,据说李白为之搁笔,曾有“眼前有景道不得,崔颢题诗在上头”的赞叹。《全唐诗》存其诗四十二... 版权声明:本文内容由网友上传(或整理自网络),原作者已无法考证,版权归原作者所有。古诗文网免费发布仅供学习参考,其观点不代表本站立场。 转载请注明:原文链接| https://www.360docs.net/doc/306418018.html,/view_3874.html

古诗大全古诗文网https://www.360docs.net/doc/306418018.html, KKD6BM 明茨伯格被称为管理学界的离经叛道者,在其《战略历程:纵览战略管理学派》中,他并没有给战略一个明确的定义,而是把战略理论归结为十个学派,并一一点评。他认为,简单从一个角度来解释战略就好比是盲人摸象:摸到鼻子的人说大象是一条蛇,摸到耳朵的人说大象是一把扇子,摸到膝盖的人说大象是一棵树,摸到尾巴的人说大象是一根绳子,摸到大象身躯的人说大象是一堵墙营销3.0版本,令人应接不暇。那么,营销的本质是什么? 很多人觉得这是已经有定论的话题,不值得讨论,当然也有人说营销就是4P,或者4C,则是典型的一叶障目不见泰山。最初在美国,营销的含义是:若干市场因素的各种结合从而影响市场供给,这些因素包括促销、推销、有组织的销售活动。1967年,菲利普构建为出发点的产物非但对人们的工作无益,反而使人迷失。营销理论需要从本质上去解构。解构主义领袖人物雅克一个问题不可以一次性、终极性地解决,而只能是分步走,分时间、分空间、分不同的角度来解决。对营销的重建与深度认知,须先从各方面多视野地去看待营销,尽力地去勾勒出它的一个暂时性的全貌;然后再对这个全貌的每一侧面进行批判性的分析与吸收。 现在,就让我们解构营销本质,蒙上眼睛,一步步去摸

英汉翻译经典例子及答案

1.Health is above wealth, for this cannot give so much happiness as that. 健康比财富更重要,因为财富不能像健康那样给人以幸福。 2.Here great disturbances at the heart of the earth caused mountains and volcanoes to rise above the water. For hundreds of years tiny coral creatures have worked and died to make thousands of ring-shaped islands called atolls (环礁). 在那里,由于地心引力的剧烈干扰,一道道山脉,一座座火山升出水面。千百年来,微小的珊瑚虫在这里繁衍、死亡,形成了数不胜数的被称为环礁的环状岛屿。 3.Old lines and methods of communication do not work easily or efficiently with as much information as we now have. 由于我们今天的信息太多,那些旧的通讯线路和方法已不能灵便有效地处理他们了。 4. Scarcely can any law be made which is beneficial to all; but if it benefits the majority, it is useful. 法律难顾及所有人,于大多数人有利足矣。 5.The water spread out for miles in places in Kenya and Somalia, cutting off villages and forcing herders to crowd with their livestock onto a few patches of dry land. 在肯尼亚和索马里的某些地方,河水漫出河床,宽达数英里。洪水切断了村与村之间的联系,迫使牧民们和家畜挤在一起,困缩在一块块狭小的陆地上动弹不得。 6. The snow falls on every wood and field, and no crevice is forgotten; by the river and pond, on the hill and in the valley. 雪,在四处飘落着。雪花撒在树上,撒在田野里,撒在河边、湖畔、山上、谷底——没有一条岩缝墙隙里不飘满雪花。 7. When his door opened they saw a slender man of more than average height with gleaming eyes and a face so striking that it bordered on the beautiful.

经典中文英文翻译

经典中文的英译 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart. 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。 A lonely stranger in a strange land I am cast, I miss my family all the more on every festive day. 大江东去,浪淘尽,千古风流人物。 The endless river eastward flows; with its huge waves are gone all those gallant heroes of bygone years. 二人同心,其利断金。 If two people are of the same mind, their sharpness can cut through metal. 富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能曲,此之谓大丈夫。 It is a true great man whom no money and rank can confuse, no poverty and hardship can shake, and no power and force can suffocate. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 A bosom friend afar brings distance near.

合抱之木,生于毫末,九层之台,起于累土;千里之行始于足下。 A huge tree that fills one’s arms grows f rom a tiny seedling; a nine-storied tower rises from a heap of earth; a thousand li journey starts with the first step. 祸兮,福之所依;福兮,祸之所伏。 Misfortune, that is where happiness depends; happiness, that is where misfortune underlies. 见贤思齐焉,见不贤而内自省也。 On seeing a man of virtue, try to become his equal; on seeing a man without virtue, examine yourself not to have the same defects. 江山如此多娇,引无数英雄尽折腰。 This land so rich in beauty has made countless heroes bow in homage. 举头望明月,低头思故乡。 Raising my head, I see the moon so bright; withdrawing my eyes, my nostalgia comes around. 俱往矣,数风流人物,还看今朝。 All are past and gone; we look to this age for truly great men.

经典翻译

Text 1 我常常听人说,他想读一点书,苦于没有时间。我不太同情这种说法。不管他是多么忙,他总不至于忙得一点时间都抽不出来。一天当中如果抽出一小时来读书,一年就有三百六十五个小时,十年就有三千六百五十小时,积少成多,无论研究什么都会有惊人的成就。Often I hear a person say that he intends to read some books but is short of time. However, I disagree to this kind of wording. No matter how busy he may appear, he can not be too occupied to possess any time. If he finds an hour to read everyday, he will have 365 hours yearly and 3650 hours in ten years. Accumulating bit by bit, no matter what subject he studies, he will result in extraordinary achievements. 零碎的时间最可宝贵,但是最容易丢弃。 Odd hours appear the most precious but they are likely to disappear easily. 我记得陆放翁有两句诗,“呼童不应自升火,待饭未来还读书”,这两句诗给我的印象很深。 I remember Lu Fangweng’s two lines: “Calling the boy servant without response I made fire mys elf, and engaged in some reading while waiting for the meal.” Deeply these two lines impressed me. (I remember two lines from Lu Fangweng which impress me deeply: ……) 待饭未来的时候是颇难熬的,用以读书岂不甚妙? Waiting for a meal to come is very tedious, but how wonderful it is to do some reading! 我们的时间往往于不知不觉中被荒废掉,例如现在距开会还有五十分钟,于是什么事都不做了,磨磨蹭蹭,五十分钟便打发掉了。 Our time is often abandoned unconsciously. If there is, for example, fifty minutes to go before a meeting is started, you may dismiss your time. 如果用这时间读几页书,岂不较为受用? But if you read a couple of pages, is there anything more pleasant? (Is there anything more pleasant than reading a couple of pages then?) Text 2 1)中国是一个地域辽阔,有着数千年悠久历史的多民族国家,有着秀丽的自然风光,众多的名胜古迹和丰富多彩的灿烂文化,旅游资源丰富。 China is a multi-ethnic country with a vast land and thousands of years of history. Its beautiful natural landscape, numerous scenic spots and historical sites and colorful, splendid civilization make up rich tourism resources. 2)改革开放以来,中国经济以年平均10%的速度持续增长,各项事业蓬勃发展,人民生活水平显著提高,为旅游业兴旺奠定了坚实的基础。 Since the introduction of the policy of reform and opening-up, China’s economy has been growing at an average rate of 10% annually, various social undertakings have been developing rapidly, and people’s living standards have been improved remarkably, all of which has estab lished a solid basis for the prosperity of tourism. 3)中国政治稳定,经济发展,市场繁荣,中国政府坚持对外开放,积极发展与世界各国的关系,也为旅游业的发展创造了极为有利的条件。 China’s political stability, economic development, brisk market, and the efforts made by the government to stick to the policy of opening-up and to develop China’s relations with other countries in the world have created favorable conditions for the development of tourism. Text 3 当然恐惧还是有些道理的。我们正处在一个变化的时代。我们深感变化的必要性,我们正在

莎翁经典作品翻译欣赏

?夏洛克经典台词欣赏 ?To bait fish withal: ?if it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge. ?He hath disgraced me, and hindered me half a million; laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, ?thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies; ?and what's his reason I am a Jew. ?Hath not a Jew eyes hath not a Jew hands, organs, ?dimensions, senses, affections, passions ?fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, ?subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, ?warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Christi an is ?If you prick us, do we not bleed ?if you tickle us, do we not laugh ?if you poison us, do we not die ?and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge ?If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in tha t. ?If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility Revenge. ?If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by ?Christian example Why, revenge. ?The villainy you teach me, I will execute, ?and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. ?拿来钓鱼也好;即使他的肉不中吃,至少也可以出出我这一口气。 ?他曾经羞辱过我,夺去我几十万块钱的生意,讥笑着我的亏蚀,挖苦着我的盈余,侮蔑我的民族,破坏我的买卖,离间我的朋友,煽动我的仇敌;他的理由是什么只因为我是一个犹太人。 ?难道犹太人没有眼睛吗难道犹太人没有五官四肢、没有知觉、没有感情、没有血气吗他不是吃着同样的食物,同样的武器可以伤害他,同样的医药可以疗治他,冬天同样会冷,夏天同样会热,就像一个基督徒一样吗你们要是用刀剑刺我们,我们不是也会出血的吗你们要是搔我们的痒,我们不是也会笑起来的吗 ?你们要是用毒药谋害我们,我们不是也会死的吗那么要是你们欺侮了我们,我们难道不会复仇吗要是在别的地方我们都跟你们一样,那么在这一点上也是彼此相同的。 要是一个犹太人欺侮了一个基督徒,那基督徒怎样表现他的谦逊报仇。要是一个基督徒欺侮了一个犹太人,那么照着基督徒的榜样,那犹太人应该怎样表现他的宽容报仇。你们已经把残虐的手段教给我,我一定会照着你们的教训实行,而且还要加

经典英文段落翻译__英译汉15篇

1.意大利著名旅行家马可。波罗曾这样叙述他印象中的杭州:“这是世界上最美妙迷人的城市,它使人觉得自己社在天堂。”在中国,也流传着这样的话:“上有天堂,下有苏杭。”杭州的名气主要在于风景如画的西湖。西湖一年四季都美不胜收,宋代著名诗人苏东坡用“淡妆浓抹总相宜”的诗句来赞誉西湖。在杭州,您可以饱览西湖的秀色,也不妨漫步街头闹市,品尝一下杭州的名菜名点,还可购上几样名特土产。 The famous Italian traveler Marco Pole was so impressed by the beauty of Hangzhou that he described it as “the mist fascinating city in the world where one feels that one is in paradise.” In China, there has been a century-old popular saying praising the city: In Heaven there is Paradise; on Earth there are Suzhou and Hangz hou.” Hangzhou’s fame lies mainly in its picturesque West Lake. As it is beautiful all the year round, the West Lake was compared by Su Dongpo, a celebrated poet of the Song Dynasty, to a beauty “who is always charming in either light or heavy makeup.” In Hangzhou, you will not only find the lake a perfect delight to the eye but also find it a joy to stroll along the busy streets, taste famous Hangzhou dishes and buy some special local products. 2.在设备制造期间,雇主的代表有权对根据合同提供的全部工程设备的材料和工艺进行检查、研究和检验,同时检查其制造进度。这一切应在工作时间内于承包商的工厂里进行。如果工程设备正在其它第三方工厂制造,承包商应为卖方代表获得他能在该工厂进行此类检查、研究和检验的许可。此类检查、研究或检验不应解除承包商在合同中的任何义务。 The Employer’s representative shall be entitled during manufacture to inspect, examine and test the materials and workmanship and check the progress of manufacture of all Plants to be supplied under the Contract. This shall take place on the Contractor’s promises during working hours. If the plant is being manufactured on other premises, the Contractor shall obtain permission for the Employer’s representative to carry out such inspection, examination and testing on those premises. 3. 雇主或项目经理提交给承包商的雇主的图纸,技术规格以及其它资料仍应为雇主的财产。除非是为了合同的需要,未经雇主同意,承包商不得使用、复制这些材料或将之传递给第三方。 承包商应对承包商的图纸中的任何错误或遗漏负责,除非他们可归因与雇主或项目经理提供的不正确的雇主图纸或其它书面资料。项目经理对承包商的图纸的批准不应解除本款规定的承包商的任何责任。 The Employe r’s drawings, specification and other information submitted by the Employer or the Project Manager to the Contractor shall remain the property of the Employer. They shall not, without the consent of the Employer, be used, copied or communicated to a third party by the Contractor unless necessary for the purposes of the Contract. The Contractor shall be responsible for any errors or omissions in the Contractor’s Drawings unless they are due to incorrect Employer’s Drawings or other written information supplied by the Employer or the Project Manager. Approval by the Project Manager of the Contractor’s

中国经典菜名翻译简单版

凉菜 夫妻肺片(Pork Lungs in Chili Sauce) 川北凉粉( Clear Noodles in Chili Sauce)、 棒棒鸡(Bon Bon Chicken) 麻辣小龙虾(Hot and Spicy Crayfish)、 扒猪脸(Snout) 桂花糯米藕(Steamed Lotus Root Stuffed with Sweet Sticky Rice) 醉蟹(Liquor-Soaked Crabs) 酒水 红星二锅头(Red Star Erguotou) 衡水老白干(Hengshui Laobaigan)、 青岛啤酒(Tsing Tao Beer) 长城干红(Great Wall Red Wine)、 绍兴女儿红(Nu'er Hong)、 茶 碧螺春(Biluochun Tea)、 大红袍(Dahongpao Tea) 陈年普洱(Aged Pu'er Tea)、 祁门红茶(Keemun Black Tea) 茉莉花茶(Jasmine Tea) 汤 西红柿蛋花汤(Tomato and Egg Soup)、 紫菜蛋花汤(Seaweed and Egg Soup) 鱼头豆腐汤(Fish Head and Tofu Soup)、 老鸭汤(Duck Soup) 酸菜粉丝汤(Pickled Cabbage and Vermicelli Soup) 萝卜丝鲫鱼汤(Crucian Carp Soup with Shredded Turnips) 黄豆排骨汤(Pork Ribs and Soy Bean Soup) 木瓜花生炖鸡脚(Chicken Paw Soup with Papaya and Peanut) 主菜 川菜:麻婆豆腐(MaPo Tofu)、 回锅肉(Sautéed Sliced Pork with Pepper and Chili)、 干烧鱼翅(Dry-Braised Shark’s Fin)、 豆花肉蟹(Sautéed Hardshell Crab with Tofu Pudding)、 坛子鸡(Chicken in Pot)、 樟茶鸭(Smoked Duck, Sichuan Style)、 魔芋鸭(Braised Duck with Shredded Konjak) 粤菜:佛跳墙(Fotiaoqiang)、 叉烧(BBQ Pork)、 烧鹅(Roast Goose)、 白斩鸡(Chopped Boiled Chicken)、 脆皮乳猪(Crispy BBQ Suckling Pig)、 脆皮乳鸽(Crispy Pigeon) 鲁菜:葱烧海参(Braised Sea Cucumbers with Spring Onions)、

经典广告词中英文翻译

经典广告词中英文翻译2.Obey your thirst.服从你的渴望。(雪碧) 3.The new digital era.数码新时代。(索尼影碟机) 4.We lead.Others copy.我们领先,他人仿效。(理光复印机)5.Impossible made possible.使不可能变为可能。(佳能打印机) 6.Take time to indulge.尽情享受吧!(雀巢冰激凌) 7.The relentless pursuit of perfection.不懈追求完美。(凌志轿车)8.Poetry in motion,dancing close to me.动态的诗,向我舞近。(丰田汽车)9.Come to where the flavor is.Marlboro Country. 光临风韵之境——万宝路世界。(万宝路香烟) 10.To me,the past is black and white,but the future is always color.对我而言,过去平淡无奇;而未来,却是绚烂缤纷。(轩尼诗酒) 11. Just do it.只管去做。(耐克运动鞋) 12. Ask for more.渴望无限。(百事流行鞋) 13. The taste is great.味道好极了。(雀巢咖啡) 14. Feel the new space.感受新境界。(三星电子) 15. Intelligence everywhere.智慧演绎,无处不在。(摩托罗拉手机) 16. The choice of a new generation. 新一代的选择。(百事可乐) 17. We integrate, you communicate. 我们集大成,您超越自我。(三菱电工) 18. Take TOSHIBA, take the world. 拥有东芝,拥有世界。(东芝电子) 19. Let’s make things better.让我们做得更好。(飞利浦电子) 20. No business too small, no problem too big. 没有不做的小生意,没有解决不了的大问题。(IBM公司) 1 Good to the last drop 滴滴香浓,意犹未尽麦式咖啡Maxwell 2 Time is what you make of it 天长地久斯沃奇手表Swatch 3Make yourself heard 理解就是沟通爱立信Ericsson 4Start ahead 成功之路从头开始飘柔rejoice 5Diamond lasts forever 钻石恒久远,一颗永流传第比尔斯De Bieeres 6Things go better with Coca-cola 饮可口可乐万事如意 7Connecting people Nokia 科技以人为本诺基亚Nokia 9A Kodak moment 就在柯达一刻柯达Kodak 10Mosquito Bye Bye Bye,蚊子杀杀杀雷达牌驱蚊虫剂RADAR

翻译中的经典词汇

山寨1、cheap copy 2、illegal copy 3、clone 4、copycatting 5.Made in China 躲猫猫hide and seek 做俯卧撑doing push-ups 很傻很天真very sweetly, but delusionally 很黄很暴力full of sexual sensations and violence 生源地助学贷款locally-granted student loan 户籍所在地registered permanent residence 相亲blind date 综艺节目variety show 恶搞spoof 收视率viewing rate 旅游热tourism wave (mania; fever) 学历造假fabricate academic credentials 烟士披里纯inspiration 困苦卖淫concubine 趴那Table palatable(味美的 全面建设小康社会build a well-off society in an all-round way 带薪年假paid annual leave 动车组bullet train 上火excessive internal heat 亚健康subhealthy 良辰吉日auspicious day 剩女3S lady This tag refers to ladies who are old enough for marriage but who have yet to tie the knot(slang:get married). 3S is short for Single, Seventies and Stuck. A 3S lady has a relatively good education, as well as a high income. They have a common characteristic: They are independent 三维电影3-D movie (three-dimensional movie) 高清电视HDTV (high definition TV) 邻家女孩the girl next door 狗仔队dog packs; paparazzo (singular), paparazzi(plural) 性价比cost performance 变相涨价disguised inflation 散客individual traveler 孔雀女silk-stocking lady 凤凰男(类似ugly duckling丑小鸭)have a meal 吃饭 be unpopular 吃不开 be unable to stand吃不消 be jealous吃醋 dine out吃馆子 tak e one’s advantage吃豆腐 get a slap in the face吃耳光 get into trouble with the law吃官司 be startled吃惊 bear hardship吃苦 suffer losses吃亏 a faithful Christian 好教徒(虔诚的) a loving parent 好父母(慈爱的) an obedient child 好儿女(孝顺的) a virtuous wife 好妻子(贤惠的) a dutiful husband 好丈夫(称职的) 光谷optical valley 低保(城市居民最低生活保障)subsistence allowances for the urban poor 民工migrant worker 包二奶have a concubine 傍大款(of a girl) find a sugar daddy; be a mistress for a rich man; lean on a moneybag 小吃一条街snack street 凤凰男ugly duckling 公益广告public service announcement (PSA)* 住房空置率housing vacancy rate 婚奴marriage slave 强迫购物forced shopping 校花school babe; campus belle 校草school hunk 蜗居Dwelling Narrowness 房奴mortgage slave 青年危机quarterlife crisis 都市型男metrosexual lover 情人(不是“爱人”) busboy 餐馆勤杂工(不是“公汽售票员”)busybody 爱管闲事的人(不是“大忙人”)dry goods (美)纺织品;(英)谷物(不是“干货”)

经典英语翻译

课本翻译的答案(整理): Unit1 英译汉A 1.The college schedule is very different than the traditional high school schedule. Generally, there is a lot more flexibility with your college classes. 大学的日程安排跟传统高中差别很大,通常大学课程有更多的灵活性。 2.The other cool thing about the college schedule is that you usually have more opportunities to explore your interests and passions. 大学日程安排还有一件事很酷,你通常有更多的机会发展自己的兴趣爱好。 3.There will always be some courses that are only offered on certain days at certain times, but for the most part, there are a lot of options to think about! 总有些课程是只在固定日子的固定时段开的,但是对于大多数课程,你有很多选择! 4.However, college is like high school in that you will have the opportunity to get involved by joining different clubs, organizations, and maybe even by getting a part-time job. 然而,在大学像在高中一样你有机会参加各种活动,加入不同的俱乐部和组织,甚至可能找到一份兼职。 5.Of course, the best way to see what a true day in the life of a college student is like is to actually get the schedules of some college students! 当然,要看一个大学生一天的真实生活是什么样的,最好的方式其实是拿到一些大学生的日程表。 B 1.caught a glimpse of him sitting in the car 2.in search of new opportunities 3.without my being aware of it 4.are involved in different extracurricular activities 5.but ignore others' feeling 汉译英 如今,中国共有大约2500万名大学生,是十年前的五倍,并且这个数字有望持续增长。中国设立的学位制度包括学士、硕士和博士三个学位等级(Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees)。中国的大学通常依据学生的高考(the National Higher Education Entrance Examination)成绩招生。公立大学对学生择优录取,被看做国家经济的主力。踌躇满志的学子们急切地等待考试结果,因为成绩能决定他们是否能进入著名的公立大学。 Today, there are about 25 million university students in China—five times the number a decade ago—and that number is expected to keep growing. China has set up a degree system, including Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees. Universities in China generally select their students based on students’performances in the National Higher Education Entrance Examination. Publicly run schools get their pick of the best students and are viewed as engines of the economy. Ambitious students eagerly await their exam results, which determine whether they can get into a prestigious public school.

经典句子翻译100句

精心整理经典句子翻译(一)NAME____ 1. 在这个迅速发展的世界里,对每个人来说,学好英语是非常重要的。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 2. 你工作越努力,你取得的进步就越大。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 3. 记忆新单词最好的方法是每天操练这些单词。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 4. 直到他考试失败他才意识到努力工作的重要性。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 5. 大家应该尽可能的多读书。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 6. 我们应该充分利用好时间去做有用的、富有成效的事。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 7. 我们应该养成一个好习惯,明智地利用时间。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 8. 在过去的10年里,我们学校发生了巨大的变化。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 9. 我感觉我会是你们公司所需要的人。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 10. 就我而言,我赞同…的观点 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 11. 在校园内,学生拥有手机的趋势在不断增长。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 12. 我期待与你早日相见。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 13. 如果你有什么问题和请求只管跟我说。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 14. 毫无疑问,玩电子游戏正在成为影响学生学习的最大问题。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 15. 显然,早该采取一些积极的措施来解决问题。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 16. 听音乐能让我们感到放松。 ___________________________________________________________________________________

相关文档
最新文档