实用外贸英语课后翻译
外贸英语翻译6~10

Chapter Six3.按照你方要求,我们破例接受以30天迟期信用证办理交货,但下不为例。
As per your request, we will make an exception to our customary practice, accepting L/C at 30 days. But it will in no case set a precedent.5.我们非常高兴地通知你方,上述合同项下货物已备妥待运。
请电汇全部货款。
We have pleasure in informing you that the goods under the above contract have been ready for shipment. Please remit the full amount by T/T.6.对这笔交易,我方已开即期汇票向你方收款。
We have drawn on you at sight for the value of this transaction.8.鉴于我们多年的良好业务关系,我们同意做出让步,相信这将满足你方的要求。
Considering many ye ar’s pleasant business relation between us, we agree to make concession and believe this will meet your demand.10.抱歉我方不能接受货到目的港后凭单付款的支付方式。
We regret that we are unable to accept D/P upon arrival of goods at the destination port.Chapter Seven3.如你方能立即办理改证并通知我方,将不胜感激。
We shall appreciate it if you effect amendment and advice us immediately.4.请注意(做到)信用证条款必须和合同条款完全一致。
徐美荣外贸英语函电(第二版)课后翻译参考答案

外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案(中英文对照版)Chapter Two1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址,并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances.2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣One of our customers is interested in your new production.3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea.4.如你所知,我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。
We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship.6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。
Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商,因此冒昧的写信给你We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft.8.我们相信,贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
(完整word版)外贸英语函电课后翻译中译英期末总复习

Unit 11. 很高兴收到你关于商务信件格式资料等的请求。
I was happy to receive your request for information about business letter formats.2. 能在新的商务函授课程准备上给阁下提供帮助深感荣幸。
I am glad to be able to help you in this way in the preparation of your new business correspondence.3. 如不能清晰地表达,就不可能在商界取得成功。
There is no success in the business world for someone who is unable to express himself or herself clearly.4. 良好的沟通能力是商界成功人士的关键所在。
The ability to communicate well is a key attribute of the successful business executive.5. 感谢阁下5月13日的来函,并在信中阁下问及彼人对有效沟通能力在商界重要性的意见。
Thank you for your letter of May 13, in which you asked for my views on the importance in the business world of the ability to communicate effectively.6.无论信息自身多么坚强有力,只有当信件的信息传递无误才能有效。
No matter how strong and powerful the message is in itself, it can be effective only if the letter which conveys the message is faultless.7. 应当使用明了的语言,以使收信人能理解商务信函。
外贸英语翻译

外贸英语翻译1、proper acking can be extremely important depending on the type of product and its destination.根据产品的类型及其目标的适当acking是非常重要的。
2、Ocean voyages may be most damaging to the goods that are not properly packed. 西洋可能是最具破坏性的不妥善包装的商品。
3、goods subject to breakage have to be crated ,and those subject to moisture wrapped in plastic.破损的货物必须笼,和那些受水分包装在塑料当中。
4、others may require some special treatment or coating before shipment,still others have to be refrigerated while in transit.在装运之前,其他人可能需要一些特殊的处理或涂层,还有的人一定要冷藏运输中。
5、actually,packing not only serves as a form of protection, but also faciliates loading ,unloading and stowage ,and prevents pilferage.其实,包装不仅是一种保护形式,但也进行加载、卸载和装载,并防止偷盗。
6、furthermore it can promote sales.此外,它可以促进销售。
1、risk is common in every corner of the world.风险是共同在世界的每一个角落。
2、Risk,which is the chance of loss,exists in most business decisions and transaction.风险是损失的机会,存在于大多数商业决策和交易。
外贸英语翻译6~10

外贸英语翻译6~10Chapter Six3.按照你方要求,我们破例接受以30天迟期信用证办理交货,但下不为例。
As per your request, we will make an exception to our customary practice, accepting L/C at 30 days. But it will in no case set a precedent.5.我们非常高兴地通知你方,上述合同项下货物已备妥待运。
请电汇全部货款。
We have pleasure in informing you that the goods under the above contract have been ready for shipment. Please remit the full amount by T/T.6.对这笔交易,我方已开即期汇票向你方收款。
We have drawn on you at sight for the value of this transaction.8.鉴于我们多年的良好业务关系,我们同意做出让步,相信这将满足你方的要求。
Considering many ye ar’s pleasant business relation between us, we agree to make concession and believe this will meet your demand.10.抱歉我方不能接受货到目的港后凭单付款的支付方式。
We regret that we are unable to accept D/P upon arrival of goods at the destination port.Chapter Seven3.如你方能立即办理改证并通知我方,将不胜感激。
We shall appreciate it if you effect amendment and advice us immediately.4.请注意(做到)信用证条款必须和合同条款完全一致。
外经贸实用英语口语(第二版)lesson 13 shipment

5. A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说很重要。 mean 意为“有意义,有价值”,常和a lot, much, little, a great deal, everything, nothing 等词连用。 This transaction means a great deal to us. 这笔生意对我们来说很重要。 Early delivery means very much to us. 早交货对我们来说很重要。 The high cost of living means nothing to some people. 对某些人来说,高昂的生活费用算不了什么。
山东外贸职业学院 商务外语系
2) inform sb. that (what, when, why, how, where, whether) 从句: He informed the police that some money was missing. 他向警方报案说钱不见了。
4. on-carrier 也叫 second carrier 二程船
Key
a. The last thing we want to do is to refuse the order from our old clients like you.
b. The last thing we want to do is to make troubles to our clients.
山东外贸职业学院 商务外语系
6. optional port 选择港,任意港
calling port 停泊港 port of shipment 装运港 port of destination 目的港 ice-free port 不冻港 free port 自由港 loading port 装运港、装港 unloading port 卸货港、卸港
大连海事大学 海商实用英语课后习题翻译

第一节:1、当提单处于收货人手中时,就成为货物运输合同的终局证据,可以对抗船舶所有人等。
2、货物运输期间是指从货物装上船舶时起至货物被卸下船舶时止的一段时间。
3、当提单转移至善意第三人时,对提单所提出的相反证据将不被接受。
4、在任何时候,货物的灭失或者损坏是由于船舶不适航所引起的,承运人或其他依据本章规定享受免责的人负证明承运人已经尽到谨慎处理义务的举证责任。
5、在任何时候任何情况下,货物或与货物相关的灭失或损害由于托运人在提单中对货物性质或价值的错误描述所引起的,承运人或者船舶免责。
6、尽管提单可能是由船舶所有人所签发,但1855年提单法第22节保留了船舶所有人向最初托运人请求支付运费的权利。
7、在货到付款的交易中,卖方一般通过持有以其自己或者代理人为抬头的提单保留对货物的处分权。
第二节:英译汉1、在租船合同中可能存在解约条款,因而,在合同规定的情况下,承租人就可以根据合同中的解约条款来行使选择权;2、船东有义务将船舶置于合同约定的或者在没有约定时一般的装船地点。
在船舶做好装船准备后,船东应该将这一情况通知承运人;3、关于措词“除非诉讼在一年内被应诉”是指“在向法院递交诉讼起一年以内”而非“诉讼在任何地方提交”。
4、如果船东存在过失,则不能享受免责。
汉译英1、Charterers to provide:(1)provide cargo(2)carry the cargo to the ship board(3)full and complete cargo(4)load in stipulated time2、The charter and charterer can freely make a charter-party in the form they choose, but must inwritten form.3、Cancelling clause provides the charterer a right to avoid the contract in such circumstanceswhen the ship cannot arrive at the certain port in certain time.4、Deviation for saving life is allowable, but deviation for saving property is not allowable,unless there are specific rules.第三节:英译汉1、经纪人是作为船东和承租人之间的中间人或者磋商人而促成合同订立的人;2、有时租期可以由承租人进行选择,比如:租期24/30个日历月,在第二十二个月结束后的约15天之内,承租人可以在还船之前进行选择是否续租;3、如果承租人使船舶进入不安全港口致使船舶受损,那么承租人要给船东以赔偿;4、租船合同可以订明在支付了额外保费时承租人有权利不受航区限制条款的约束;5、在承租人违约后,出租人必须在合理的时间内向承租人发出撤船通知,至于什么算是合理时间则要依据具体情况而定;汉译英1、In time c/p, the charter is responsible for crewing master and seamen; the charterer isresponsible for management and operation of the vessel, and pay operating cost.2、If the actual ship speed cannot reach the agreed speed and thus causes loss to charterer, thecharterer can claim ship speed loss.3、The charterer should make punctual and full payment, without discount, unless off-hire occursaccording to contract or legal rules.4、The charterer shall guarantee that the ship shall be employed in the agreed maritime transportbetween the safe ports or places within the trading area agreed upon.5、At the time of delivery, the shipowner shall exercise due diligence to make the ship seaworthy.The ship delivered shall be fit for the intended service.第四节:英译汉:1、在光船租赁下:(1)船东仅支付船舶固有成本;(2)承租人占有、控制和使用(运营)船舶;(3)承租人支付所有与营运费用和船员工资、修理费、维护保养费用等。
实用外贸英语大全版

Part 1, PricesBusiness is closed at this price.交易就按此价敲定。
Your price inacceptable (unacceptable).你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is feasible (infeasible).你方价格是可行(不可行)的。
Your price is workable.你们出价可行。
Your price is realistic (unrealistic).你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
Your price is reasonable (unreasonable).你方价格合理(不合理)。
Your price is practicable (impracticable).你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。
Your price is attractive (not attractive).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is inducing (not inducing).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced.此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Words and Phrasesprice 价格,定价,开价priced 已标价的,有定价的pricing 定价,标价priced catalogue 定价目录price of commodities 物价pricing cost 定价成本price card 价格目录pricing method 定价方法price list 定价政策,价格目录,价格单pricing policy 定价政策price format 价格目录,价格表price tag 价格标签,标价条price current (p.c.) 市价表Price is turning high(low) 价格上涨(下跌)。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
U1 Establishing trade relations1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles.本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。
2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively inlight industrial products.兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。
3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds ofelectronic products no available for export.我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。
4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。
5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101 and1102 for your reference.根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。
6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention.我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。
7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of expandingtrade with you.10月27日函悉,谢谢。
我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。
8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our mutualbenefit.我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。
9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。
10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。
1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。
We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。
This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。
As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。
We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。
We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。
We anticipate a prompt reply from youU2 inquiries and offers1. We are enclosing herewith an inquiry sheet.我们随函寄上询价单一份。
1. We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry at an early date.盼早日收到你方的询价。
2. As soon as we have received your inquiry, we will immediately mail you the samples and offeryou our most favorable price.一俟接到你方的询价,我们即会寄上样品,并报最优惠的价格。
3. If your quotation is competitive, we are ready to place large orders of men’s shirts.如果你方报价具有竞争性的话,我们准备大量订购男士衬衫。
4. Please quote as requested in our inquiry sheet your lowest price and state the earliest deliverydate.请按我方询价单报最低价格和最早交货期。
5. If you are interested in our electronic products, please let us know with a specific inquiry.如果你方对电子产品感兴趣,请告你方具体询价。
6. We are making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here within five days.现报盘如下,以5天内复到为准。
7. If you think this offer is acceptable to you, please fax immediately for our confirmation.如果你方认为此报盘可接受,即来传真以便我方确认。
8. The above offer is subject to our final confirmation.上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。
9. Please quote us CIF New York including 3% commission.请报至纽约成本加保险、运费价包括百分之三的佣金。
1.如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。
We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.2.一俟收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。
As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.3.如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。
If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.4.此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。
This offer is firm, subject to your reply reaching us not later than the end of this month.5.我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,不日内将给予明确答复。
We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.6.鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。
It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.7.这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我方价格是具有竞争性的。
This i s our latest price list. You’ll find our price is very competitive.8.如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。
We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.U3 ON PRICE1. If your price is competitive, we would like to mail you our order sheet.如果你方价格有竞争性,我方将寄上订单。
2. In view of our longstanding business relations, we can consider a price reduction.鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。
3. We regret to say that your quotation is out of line with the prevailing market at this end.遗憾地说,你方报价与此地市场行情不一致。
4. Market here is very active, and the best price we can obtain is US$135 per long ton.此地市场活跃,我们可能获得的最好价格是每长吨135美元。
5. Much to our regret, as your price is out of line with the market level, it is difficult for us to accept it.很遗憾,由于你方价格与市场行情不符,我方很难接受。