经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

All of a sudden, so much is happening. 突然间发生了好多事

I know. Ross is getting married. 就是啊,罗斯要结婚

Phoebe's making people. 菲比在…做人

- We just sit here. 大家都在忙只有我们坐在这里

If I died, people would know I was here... 要是我死了,大家会知道我曾坐在这里

...only by the ass print on this chair! 通过这张椅子的屁股印

- What are we doing? - Wasting our lives. 我们要干嘛? 浪费青春

I meant for lunch. 我是说午餐吃什么

We have to do something. Something huge! 我们得做件大事

We could climb Mt. Everest. 我们可以去爬珠穆朗玛峰

Not something stupid. Something huge! 不是蠢事,是大事

I saw an ad for this video. 我在录影带上看到广告

People climb that thing every day. We could totally do that! 每天都有人在爬,我们也可以爬Why not? I mean, it's just climbing. 谁说不行? 只不过是爬山

- It's just steep! - Yeah. 只不过走路

We're going! Lt'd be nice to leave an ass print on Everest. 我们去山顶

在山顶留屁股印一定很爽

What's up? 什么事?

- Yeah, baby! 我们要去爬珠穆朗玛峰没错

I looked into that. 我也去问过

Yeah, but it costs like $60,000, and, you know, you could die. 但是要花6万,而且可能会死And you would die. 你们一定会死

We could get that Everest video. 我们可以去借珠穆朗玛峰的录影带

We could do that without risking our lives at all. 那样就不必冒生命危险

While we're at the video store, we could rent Die Hard! 到了录影带店我们还可以借“虎胆龙威”

I just remembered. 我刚想到

That Everest thing is only available through mail order. 那个录影带只能邮购

So you'll stay here and hang out with me? 所以你们要留下来陪我咯?

But one of these days... 不过总有一天

...we'll get off our butts and rent Die Hard again! 我们会站起来,再去借一次“虎胆龙威”S04E21 The One with the Invitation 老友记 Friends

That was fast. It usually takes me hours to get Ben to go down for his nap.

真快,我通常要花2小时才能让班乖乖睡觉

He's such a sweetheart. Do you know what he said? 他好可爱,你知道他刚才说什么?

- That's because he has lots of mommies. 妈咪,晚安因为他有很多妈咪

Yeah, in fact, it's kind of become his word for "woman". 事实上那算是他对女人的通称So does your uncle Nathan get an invite or not? 怎样,请不请你的纳森叔叔?

Oh, God! Nobody likes him. 天哪,没有人喜欢他

He's so cheap. He'd never fly to London in a million years. 他好小器他绝不会飞去伦敦的Invite him! 好,请吧

Did I do these neat enough? 我写得还可以吗?

Yeah, they're fine. 可以

We'll say that Ben addressed them. 别人问就说是班写的

You invited Rachel then? 你也请了瑞秋?

Sure, why not? 对啊,干嘛不请?

Really? 真的?

I wouldn't be comfortable having any of my old lovers there.

我会觉得很别扭,如果邀请我的旧情人

Do you think we shouldn't invite her? 你觉得我们不该请她吗?

You know I absolutely adore Rachel. 我很喜欢瑞秋

It's just that I thought it might be awkward for you. 我只是…怕你会尴尬

But it's absolutely your decision. 不过你决定就好

- More tea? - Sure. 还要茶吗? 好

Earl Grey? 伯爵(茶)?

Fine, invite whoever you want. 好,你想请谁就请谁

I just want to be married again. 我不想单身,好吗? 我想再婚

And I just want a million dollars! 我想要1百万

Oh God, Monica. Thank God! 天哪,莫妮卡,谢天谢地

This is Rachel. Another Lincoln High survivor. 各位,这是瑞秋。林肯高中的另一位幸存者This is Chandler. 这是钱德

Phoebe. 菲比

Joey. 乔伊

- Do you remember Ross? - Sure. 你记得我哥罗斯吗? 当然记得

Back in high school... 念高中时…

...I had a major crush on you. 我非常喜欢你

I knew. 我知道

You did? 真的?

I figured you thought I was Monica's geeky brother. 我以为你只当我是莫妮卡的怪胎哥哥

I did. 没错

Listen, do you think... 你是不是觉得…

Try not to let my intense vulnerability become a factor. 请别被我容易紧张的缺点影响Would it be okay if I asked you out sometime? 我改天可以约你出去吗?

Maybe. 或许可以

Okay, maybe I will. 好,或许我会约

See, I see... 我看到

...big passion in your future. 你会有一段火热恋情

- Really? - I do. 真的?对

Ross, you're so great. 罗斯,你真好

It's never gonna happen. 别做梦了

I have a question. 我想问个问题

Actually, it's not so much a question. 其实不算是问题

It's more of a general wondering... 比较算是一个疑惑

...ment. …虑

Well, for a while now, I've been wanting to... 其实我一直想要…

Yes, yes. 对

That's right. 没错

Look! 你看

What? 什么?

Top of the world looking …世界的顶端

Down on creation 俯瞅万物

And the only explanation I can find 我唯一能找到的解释

Listen, missy! If you want this can't, you'll have to take me with it!

你给我听着车在人在,车亡人亡

- You were incredible! 你看到了吗? 太难以置信了

A brand-new woman, ladies and gentlemen. 全新的瑞秋诞生了女士们先生们I could not have done this without you. 没有你我绝对办不到

More clothes in the dryer? 还要烘衣服吗?

I'm fine. 我没事

You had no right to tell me you had feelings for me. 你没资格说你对我有感觉I was doing great with Julie before I found out. 我和茱莉原本过得很好

I was doing great too. It's not easy for me to see you with Julie.

我原本过得也很好你以为看你们在一起很好受吗

I don't need this right now. 重点是我不想要这样

It's too late. 来不及了

I'm with somebody else. This ship has sailed! 我有别人了,这艘船已经开了All right, fine! Go ahead and do that. 好,你走啊

I don't need your stupid ship! 我不需要你这艘笨船

This is the first time I'm doing something I care about. 我这辈子第一次做我爱做的事I'm doing something that I'm actually good at. 做我真正在行的事

If you don't get that... 要是你不懂…

I get that, but I'm tired of your answering machine.

我懂,我很懂,我为你高兴但我不想再跟答录机交往了

I don't know what to do. 我已经没辙了

Neither do I! 我也是

Is this about Mark? 跟马克有关吗?

Oh, my God! 我的天哪

Okay, it's not. 好,不是

I can't keep having this same fight over and over again. 我不能为了同样的事一吵再吵You're making this too hard! 你快把我逼疯了

What do you want me to do? 我逼你? 你要我怎么做?

I don't know. Look, maybe we should just take a break. 我不知道…也许我们应该分开You're right. Let's cool off. 你说得对,我们先冷静一下

Let's get some frozen yogurt or something. 去吃点冷冻优格什么的

A break from us. 我是说分手

- The girlfriend I told you about. 我们在赶什么? 我昨晚提到的那个女朋友

She wants to get back together with me. 她想跟我复合

I found it! 我找到了

That's so great for you guys! 真是太好了

- Thank you. 祝你复合成功

- You are right on time. 你听到留言了吗?你来得正好

Can I be your girlfriend again? 我可以再当你的女朋友吗?

You can very much. 可以得不得了

I want you to leave. Get out! 你给我走,滚

I want to talk about this. 不,我想留下来谈一谈

All right, how was she? 好,她怎么样?

- What? - Was she good? 什么? 她很棒吗?

Don't answer! 不要回答

You wanted to talk about it. How was she? 你说你想谈,那就谈啊她怎么样?

She was... 她…

- Nothing compared to you. 很逊,什么也比不上你

She was different. 她不一样

Good different? 好的不一样?

Nobody likes change. 没有人喜欢改变

Just stop! 别再说了

The way you owned up to everything. 你这么坦然认错

It's just showed me how much you've grown, you know? 证明你真的成长不少

I mean, my mom never thought this would work out. 我妈一直觉得我们无法复合

She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." 她说:出轨一次就是一辈子

I just wish we hadrt lost those four months. 真希望没有这4个月的空白

But if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective. 但要是时间能让你看清楚一点We were on a break! 我们当时分手了!

You seem to really like her. 你似乎真的很喜欢她

What do I do? We agreed it'd be a two-week thing. 我能怎么办? 我们说好只在一起2星期

No commitment. 不要有承诺

That girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends... 那个女孩整晚都跟你的朋友...asking to hear stories about you... 嚷着要听你的事

...looking through Monica's photo albums. 还看莫妮卡的相簿

You don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks. 只想在一起2周才不会这么做

You think? 是吗?

You've got 14 hours until she has to be at the airport. 她还有14个小时才要去机场

And you're sitting here in a hallway... 你却坐在走廊上

...with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip. 陪一个嘴肿起来的老啦啦队长

- You're right. - Yeah. 你说得对

This is so amazing! 太棒了!

My brother's getting married and in London! 我哥哥居然要去伦敦结婚

It's so romantic. 好浪漫猩

Hey, pretty smart! 真聪明

Tissue paper. 附面纸

You're at the wedding. You have to cry. 参加婚礼当然会哭

Handkerchief? No, I got my invitation. 需要手帕吗? 不了,我有喜帖

Isn't this adorable? 真可爱

Ross let Ben address mine. 罗斯让班写我的信封

Did you get your invitation to Ross' wedding? 你收到罗斯的喜帖了吗?

No. 没有

Don't worry, I get to bring a guest. We'll show him. 放心,我可以带一位亲友,看他怎么说I'm so jealous you're all going. 好嫉妒你们都要去

I never knew you can't fly in your third trimester. 怀孕9个月居然不能坐飞机

I didn't, either. 我也不知道

I knew that. 我知道

So I didn't know that. But you should see your faces. 我不知道,但你们的表情好妙

What's up? 你们在干嘛?

Just hanging out. 也没干嘛

What's this? Ross' wedding invitation? 这是什么? 罗斯的喜帖?

Maybe that's the one we should have hidden. 也许该藏的是那一张

No, you guys, come on. You don't have to do that. 不,不必那样

I'm happy for him. 我很替他高兴

I am. I really... 真的,我很…

I'll work on it. 我会调整的

I'm sorry. 对不起

You're going to come, though, aren't you? 不过你会去吧?

I don't know. 我不知道

This isn't one of those "If she doesn't come, we don't come"? 该不会她不去我们就不去吧?

- You're not even invited. 我已经买票了他根本没请你

If you weren't there. 你不去会很奇怪

- I'll think about it. 你就考虑一下吧! 我会的

- Who's this from? - That's Ross'. 这是谁送的? 罗斯送的

Oh, my God! 天哪

He remembered. 他记得

Remembered what? 记得什么?

It was months ago. We were walking by this antique store. 好几个月前,我们经过一家古董店I saw this and told him it was like one my grandmother had...

我看到这个别针对他说我奶奶有一个一模一样的

...when I was a little girl. 我小时候见过

I can't believe he remembered! 他居然记得

This must've cost a fortune. 他一定花了很多钱

I can't believe he did this. 他居然这么大方

Remember when he fell in love with Carol... 他大学爱上卡萝时

...and got her that expensive crystal duck? 就送了她一只超员的水晶鸭

What did you just say? 你刚才说什么?

Oh, my God! 我的天哪

Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving. 来自北京的457号班机已经抵达

Oh, my God! 天哪

- We haven't seen each other since. 我们是老同学毕业后就没见过

I land in China. Guess who's in charge of the dig? 到了中国,你们猜是谁主持挖掘工作? Julie! 茱莉

Isn't that great? 很棒吧?

Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?

真是老二被端到,脖子被扔到的爽

That is so sweet! 你真好

No, you hang up. 不,你先挂

No, you... 不,你…

One, two, three. 一二三

You didn't hang up! 你也没挂

She didn't hang up either. 她也没挂

Okay, no. No, you hang up. 不,你挂你挂,你挂

You! 你

Ross, hi. 罗斯,嗨

It's Rachel. 我是瑞秋

I'm just calling to say that everything's fine. 我只是打来告诉你一切都很好

And I'm really happy for you... 我很替你

...and your cat. 和你的猫高兴

Obviously, I am over you. 显然,我已经不在乎你了

I am over you. 我已经不在乎你了

And that, my friend, is what they call closure. 而这,就是所谓的了结

I got a message from you. 有你的留言

Oh, my God! Hang up the phone! 天哪,挂掉

Give me the phone! 电话给我…

You're over me? 你不在乎我了?

Oh, God. 天哪

You're over me? 你不在乎我了?

When were you... 你什么时候…

...under me? 在乎我的?

Basically... 基本上…

https://www.360docs.net/doc/692195668.html,tely, I've... 最近…我…

I've sort of had feelings for you. 我有点对你有感觉

I need to lie down. 我得躺下

He broke up with Julie! 他跟茱莉分手了

Go hug her, for God's sakes! 过去抱她啊

- Really? - Really. 真的? 真的

It's always been you, Rach. 我一直都只要你

Oh, God. 天哪

Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight. 抱歉今晚还得工作

That's okay. 没关系

You're won'th the wait. 你值得我等

And I don't just mean tonight. 我不只是指今晚

Oh, God! 天哪

Honey. 亲爱的

That's okay. 没关系

No, you just rolled over the juice box. 不是,你压到果汁了

Did you say anything to Rachel about me and the girl from the copy place? 你没告诉瑞秋我跟影印店女生的事吧?

I'm sorry. 对不起

Was I not supposed to? 我不该说吗?

You ended it! 是你要分手的

Because I was mad at you. Not because I stopped loving you.

因为我生你的气,不是因为我不爱你了

You still love me? 你还爱我?

What does this mean? Do you want to get back together? 什么意思?你想复合吗? Maybe. 也许吧

I don't know. 我不知道

I just, I feel... 我只是觉得…

I can't believe I even thought of getting back together. We're so over!

我居然会想跟你复合我们彻底完了

Fine by me! 无所谓

And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common. 顺便告诉你,这种事并不常见

It doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal. 并非男人都会这样,这是很严重的I knew it! 我就知道

Rachel's coming up. Doesrt she look pretty? 瑞秋来了,她是不是很美啊?

Oh, my God! 天哪

This is us getting ready for the prom. 这是我们准备要去参加舞会

We don't have to watch this. 这种带子就别看了

Yeah, we do! 当然要看

Come on! 拜托啦

- How do you zoom out? 拍一下莫妮卡怎么拉远?

There she is! 有了

Shut up! The camera adds 10 pounds. 闭嘴,上镜头会多10磅

So how many cameras are actually on you? 那到底是有几个镜头对着你?

Dad, turn it off! 爸,关掉啦

It is off. 我关了

Right, Ross? 对吧,罗斯?

Looking good, Mr. Kotter! 很帅喔,麦克风头

I can't go to my prom without a date. It's too late. 我没舞伴不能去舞会,时间来不及了If you're not going, then I don't want to go either. 要是你不去,我也不想去了

I have a wonderful idea. 我有个好主意

You should take Rachel to the prom. 你带瑞秋去参加舞会

We've seen enough. Let's turn it off. 看够了,关掉吧

- Fine, I'm not going to watch. 不要啦那我不看,行吧

Come on, kid- Let's go- 去吧

Are you handsome! 你好帅

Let's show them! 去让他们瞧瞧

- Rachel, ready or not- 行了,爸瑞秋,不管你好了没

Here comes your knight in shining... 解救你的白马王…

Oh, dear! 糟了

How do I turn this off? 要怎么关掉?

I can't believe you did that. 你居然这样做

Yeah, well... 我就…

See? He's her lobster! 看吧,他是她的龙虾

No. 不会吧…

You're really not going? 你真的不去?

It's just going to be too hard. 我会很难面对

You know, I mean... 毕竟…

...it's Ross. 他是罗斯

How can I watch him get married? 我怎么能看着他结婚?

It's just for the best. You know? It is. 这样最好,真的

Plus somebody's got to stay here with Phoebe. 而且总得有人陪菲比

She's going to be pretty big by then. 到时她的肚子会很大

She'll need someone to help her tie her shoes. 她会需要别人绑鞋带

Drive her to the hospital if she goes into labor. 在她要生的时候送她去医院You don't have a car. 你没有车

And your license expired. 驾照也过期了

There's so much to do, and I have so little time! 事情那么多,时间却那么少

Check this out. 你们看

There's a place you can go to rent videos of all the museums. 这里有完整的博物馆录影带"It's almost as good as being there." “几乎如同身历其境”

It's better! You can't go to a museum in your underwear. 更棒,去博物馆不能穿内裤

You could, but just the one time. 可以,但之后你会被封杀

We could get videos of the sights... 我们可以去租景点录影带

...get a VCR in our hotel room and never have to go outside! 搬台录放影机就不必出房间了- I bet the British version is good! 那一定要租“虎胆龙威”。我打赌英版的一定很棒

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

最适合练口语的经典美剧台词1

1.If a guy is thirty and single, he has standards. If a woman is thirty and single, she has issues. 2.I mean all women in their thirties have issues, single or not. 3.This is like the opposite of funny. (这一点儿也不好笑) 4.Good things can happen in really massive way sometimes. 5.No one wants to be rejected. You gotta know you are not the only one who doesn?t feel wanted. (你要知道你不是唯一一个觉得没人要的) 6.The clothes make the man. (人靠衣装) 7.Some nightmares don?t end once we open our eyes. 8.It has to do with whatever?s going on between you and Blair. 9.Whatever he did, I think you can find a suitable punishment. 10.You are Blair Waldorf, Punishment is your middle name. 11.There?s no such thing as “too awful”between friends. We don?t judge. We can forgive everything. 12.Blair Waldorf headed for a comeback. (重出江湖) 13.I don?t have any dirt on her right now. (我现在没有她什么把柄。) 14.Are you really lecturing me about lying to a parent? (你是在教育我关于向家长 说谎的事吗?) 15.By some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. (阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学。) 16.Jenny,save your breath. (省口气吧。) 17.Going behind my back to do sth… 18.N.Y.U is so beneath you. (NYU配不上你。) 19.They third person me. (他们无视我。) 20.Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship. 21.I have a lot to make up for. 22.Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don?t need one. 23.Borrowing without asking is stealing. 24.I can?t believe that you are willing to destroy my relationship with my father because you?re too scared that yours won?t love you for who you really are. 25.Look at her ass. You can crack an egg on it. 26.No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. 27.You reap what you sow. 28.People don?t kiss because they are upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other. 29.I?m done crying. (我哭够了。) 30.I take my hat off to you. (我对你感到由衷敬佩。) 31.I?ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response. 32.Spying implies a lock of trust. 33.Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. 34.A man with nothing to live for is capable of anything. 35.The ability to have thoughts and not act on them is what separates man from beast. 36.I gotta limber up for all this bootlicking. (我要去准备拍马屁了。) 37.Everything I do or have ever done is for my children. 38.I can?t wait to see you bleeding on the rack.

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

美剧字幕翻译

看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅, 更能接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。 So,what do you think? 元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》 Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert. 别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》 That was a long time ago. 咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》 You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. 你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》

Everything is dust in the wind. 一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》 Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right? 一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》 If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View." 他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》 What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you! 你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》 I'll find bliss somewhere else. 此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》 You should buy it. 心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

无人之地 -第1季第1集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK? - Ok. - Come on, hurry up! Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade. Come here! Open up the truck now. Bring him, bring him. Sit down, don't move! Give him some water. Ok, enough, enough. Please... I need help. My name is Antoine Habert. Are you with the YPJ? - I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down! 第一季第一集 Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? - I tried. - Liar. - I missed you. - How was your flight? It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard. You got scolded? The Captain said the feminists had struck again. Very funny. No, no, this isn't allowed. I need to be in good shape for the meeting. Yes but, I prefer the traditional method. You know what? We will do the modern now

经典美剧台词

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. 只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。 You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible...... 你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的…… Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。 ——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》 In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire. 初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火! Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. 战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了! ——《The English Patient英国病人》 Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会! If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。 ——《Avatar阿凡达》 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。 ——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》 I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。 ——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》 Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 ——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词 1. For the truly wronged ,real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication.对真正的受害者而言,真正的满足只能通过两证方式实现,彻底的宽恕,或者用死亡洗脱罪孽。 2. One by one, the guilty will pay.恶有恶报,终将付出代价。 2.Nothing ever gose exactly as you expect and a mistakes are life and death, collateral damage is inescapable.世事往往不遂人愿,走错一步攸关生死,殃及池鱼在所难免。 3.Our past defines who we are.我们的过去造就了我们的现在。

4..Trust is difficult thing, whether it's finding the right people to trust or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. But trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all. In the end the only person we can truly trust , is ourself.信任来之不易,无论是找到值得你信任的人,还是相信就连他们也会背叛你。但是相信你自己的心,却是最冒险的事情。最终,真正能信任的人,只是我们自己。 5.The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind, by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourself or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest,can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? or in the end, are we unknowable even to ourself? 外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心,通过那些潜藏的疑问和杂念慢慢 侵蚀我们的内心。我们对自己坦诚么?又或者我们只是为别人的期望而活着。 如果我们坦诚相待,我们就能收获爱情么?我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密 么?或者到最终,我们都茫然不知即便是对我们自己? 6.In revenge, as in life, ever action has equal and opposite reaction. In the end , the guilty always fa;ll. 复仇,和生活中一样,每一举动都由正面或反面的结果。但最后,正义终将战 胜邪恶。 7.never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place . 永远都不要低估内疚的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。 8.Appearances can be deceiving ,can't they ? And you've practically made it an art form .Ever time i smile at you across a room or we run into each other at the luncheon, or i o welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you . And that

真正的美剧字幕组翻译高手教你如何学好英语!心得经验之谈啊

童鞋们不少看美剧吧?看鸟语片没少找字幕吧?对字幕组没少羡慕吧?我们来看看美剧字幕组高手写的学英语心得,分为听力篇、词汇篇、口语篇,学习英语除了一些很棒的技巧的经验外,三位字幕组高人都提到了坚持…… 考拉小巫,伊甸园论坛字幕组组长,大家经常看的美剧或欧美电影都是她带领的团队第一时间听译出来的,江湖上有人称之为“大陆听力第一人”。讲述她如何练听力!大家有福了,想提高听力的同学准备好了! 今天写点儿正事。说说该如何修炼咱们的耳朵。此文只针对能力的提高,不针对应试!往往能力提高了,应试就不会有问题! 先说一个基础问题:有一个真理是不变的,那就是——语言是一种能力。听、说、读、写,四种能力任何一个,没有连续的三个月以上的辛苦付出,是不会有显著提高的。不管怎样的方法,怎样的秘诀,如果你不坚持,是不可能有任何提高的,所以这个得先明确了。 其次再来说技术性问题:该如何练听力。不同人适合不同的办法,没有一套方案是可以做到放诸四海皆准的。所以我只能分享我自己的练习耳朵的过程,然后提些建议。 1、到底应该怎么练听力啊? 我正式开始重视起听力,是从大一开始的。郑老师给我们推荐Step by Step四册书听,于是我就和张希开始每天听这套书。一共四册,我每个学期听一册,用两年听完了这四册书,上面的题都认真做了。 最一开始一定是什么都听不懂的,因为高中之前,我基本没怎么练习过听力,准确地说,那时候不知道原来耳朵是需要练习的。我没有别的办法,听不懂就重新听,用复读机一遍一遍地听,四册书我觉得我听了不下二十遍,听坏了两台复读机,N个耳机,耳朵插耳机插的出水疱,后来换成戴在头上的大耳机就稍微好了些。这套教材很好,因为难度是一点点提升的,所以比较推荐。

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词 Don't let your pride leave you all alone. 别让你的骄傲使你孤独一人。——《吸血鬼日记》 I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself. 之前我一直认为,世界上最悲伤的事情就是失去你深爱的人,但是我错了。世界上最悲伤的事情是你意识到,你迷失了自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. 当你失去一个人,每一支蜡烛,每一段祷告都不能改变这个事实,你仅有的只有忍受那个你在意的人曾在你心里居住的地方变成一个洞。——《吸血鬼日记》 I will start fresh. 我要重新开始,做全新的自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Trust is earned. 信任是要靠行动争取的。——《吸血鬼日记》 I met a girl.We talked,and it was epic. But then the sun came up and reality set in.Well,this is reality.Right here. 我遇到一个女孩,我们聊天,就像诗一样美好。但是当太阳升起,现实的生活开始...是的,这就是现实,就在这里。——《吸血鬼日记》 If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you. 不要选择轻松的那条路。别让这个世界惯坏你。——《行尸走肉》 Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself. 最好不要忽略过去,而是从中得到些教训,否则历史会不断重复上演。——《绯闻女孩》The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be. 变形金刚的故事告诉我们,事情的真相往往与其外在表现不同。——《生活大爆炸》My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves. 亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。——《唐顿庄园》 If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice? 如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?——《权力的游戏》 小李子获奥斯卡影帝感言全文:附语言点精析 Leonardo DiCaprio finally won his first Oscar for his portrayal of Hugh Glass in The Revenant, and he delivered a powerful message about climate change while accepting his award on Sunday night.莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥最终因在《荒野猎人》中饰演休·格拉斯获得了第一个奥斯卡小金人,他在周日晚上的一番领奖词提到了气候变化,并传递了满满的正能量。 “The Revenant was a product of the tireless effortsof the unbelievable cast and crewI got to work alongside.”

经典电影对白独白台词

经典电影对白独白台词 经典电影对白独白台词精选 毕竟我是个混蛋,我没有选择。如果你不喜欢城市,如果你 不喜欢海滨,如果你不喜欢高山,那你就完了。在痛苦与空白之间,我选择空白。——《筋疲力尽》 我害怕黑夜,尤其是我生病的时候,因为那是我最虚弱的时候,无论你想不想,都得继续下去,我该怎么办?或许这是个小 问题,我应该这么想,我所知甚少,而我却太好奇了。我常常这 样自言自语,象个疯子,但我总觉得有个人在倾听我的倾诉。在 这个封闭的空间里,再紧闭双眼,即使那些石头都让人感到空虚,颜色就象夜空下的霓虹灯。我有段故事,必须继续下去,这就是 生活。我独自一人,时间也变得如此认真。我从不曾孤单寂寞, 也不曾和任何人在一起。——《柏林苍穹下》 Into your loyal eyes without shame,life is a party,lets live it together.I can not say anything else to you or others.Take me as i am,if you can.It is the only way we can try to find each other.___《8部半》 I am thinking about sth ,in fact,I am thinking about sth else.You can only think about sth ,if you think of sth else.___《爱的挽歌》 When shit is worth money,the poor will not have

生活大爆炸--第10季第20集-美剧-字幕-对白-纯英文-看电影学英语-打印-word版

Hey, Leonard, if you're not busy tomorrow, I have to do a little reception after work. Oh, I would, but we need to make a push on the air force project. Oh, are you sure? We're celebrating our new A.D.D. Drug, and it'll probably be over in, like, six minutes. Did you say you guys are working on the guidance system tomorrow? Yeah, why? Well, Sheldon said that he was gonna work with me on our quantum perception project. We've had this planned for a week. Well, he reconfirmed with me this morning. Guys, before this gets ugly, remember, the winner gets Sheldon. Hey, Raj, do you want to go with me tomorrow? Are you asking because you want me there or out of pity? Actually, never mind, don't answer. I'd love to. Hello. Why did you tell Leonard you're working on - the gyroscope tomorrow? - Because I am. But you said you were working with me. Someone's got two dates to the nerd prom. I have a plan to work on both projects simultaneously. And for your information, the summer conference

美剧经典对白

1.美剧lost中第一季01集jack独白: Well, fear's sort of an odd thing. When I was in residency, my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16-year-old kid. A girl. And at the end, after thirteen hours, I was closing her up, and I -- I accidentally ripped her dural sac. Shredded the base of the spine where all the nerves come together. Membrane, stenos tissue and ... So it ripped open. Nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta. Spinal fluid flowing out of her, and I ... and the terror was just so ... crazy. So real. And I knew I had to deal with it. (As he talks, tears leak from his eyes.) So I just made a choice. I'd let the fear in. Let it take over. Let it do its thing. But only for five seconds. That's all I was gonna give it. So I started to count. One ... two

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

相关文档
最新文档