综合商务英语翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

6单元翻译

1.The internationalisation of the economy is not as recent as the buzzword

globalisation would have us believe.

经济的国际化最近不像全球化这个流行词一样让人相信。

2. Liability losses can reach extreme proportions when pharmaceutical products cause dangerous side effects in patients.

当药品对病人产生危险性的副作用时,责任损失会达到最大比例。

3. Insurance companies that cover such large risks need a secondary market where they can place them.

覆盖如此大风险的保险公司需要一个它们能放置风险的二级市场。

4. The insurance of large and accumulation risks is a definite advantage for the sustainable development of economies.

大而累积的风险的保险对可持续经济发展来说的确是一个有利条件。

5. Countries with an underdeveloped system of insurance suffer immeasurably more from major catastrophes than those where a good part of the material losses can be covered by professional risk carriers.

与那些大部分物质损失可以由专业风险承担人所涵盖的国家相比,没有成熟保险体系的国家在大灾难中遭受的要多得多。

7单元翻译

1.I like people who represent the best of what they do, and if that turns you into a

perfectionist, then maybe I am," Wintour replied.

温特回答:"我喜欢把自己的事做到最好的人,但要是这样会把人变成完美主义者,那么可能我就是这样的。"

2. "lt's a group of people coming together and presenting ideas from which I pick, what

I think is the best mix for each particular issue, but in the end, the final decision has to be mine."

一群人聚在一起表达自己的想法,我从每一个问题的最佳组合中做出选择,但要做出最终决定。

3. There's on-duty time and off-duty time, and we're drawn together by our passion for the magazine.

有上班时间和下班时间,因为对杂志的热爱而聚到一起。

4. She is not a person who's going to show you her emotions ever.

她是从不向你表达自己情感的那种人。

5. She's like a doctor, when she's looking at your work, it's like a medical analysis."

她就像大夫,当她审视你的工作时,就像是一次医学检查分析。

第8单元翻译

1. When cutting-edge companies want to foster team spirit, relax or even entertain clients, breaking bread together is no longer enough - they now bake that bread themselves.

当新锐公司想要培养团队精神,招待客户,让客户放轻松,一起进餐是不够的——现在他们自己做那顿饭。

2. Masele Siatu’u, CPW's Human Resources Vice-President, says having your elbows in flour and eggs brings together fellow employees who are dispersed across the world. Masele Siatu’u是共面波导的人力资源副总裁,他表示当你把胳膊和鸡蛋和在面粉里时,就是将分散在世界各地的同伴汇集在了一起。

3. 'We look for something that cuts across ages and backgrounds and cultures.

我们在寻找一些跨越年龄,背景和文化的东西。

4. Constructing a bridge across a stream when there is a perfectly good one 50 metres away may seem a little pointless, but cooking a three-course meal you intend to sit down and eat certainly isn't.

河流上方已有一座十分坚固的桥梁,想要再建50米,这看起来似乎没什么意义,但自己亲手做上三道菜的一顿饭,然后坐下来品尝,这是很有意义的。

5. She says that for cash-rich, time-poor business people, fine dining has become rather pedestrian. But cooking a three-course meal for oneself is more unusual.

她表示对于那些现金充裕时间紧张的商人,吃一顿大餐很平常,但为自己做上三道菜的一顿饭却很不寻常。

第9单元翻译A What do you think these sayings mean? Do you agree with them? 1. Money talks.

Money is very persuasive.

2. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Don't put all your money in the same investment. If your only investment fails, you'll be in trouble.

3. You have to speculate to accumulate.

If you want to make money, you have to invest.

4. Don't throw good money after bad.

If you see that what you are investing in is not working, stop investing in it.

5. Lend your money and lose a friend.

Don't lend to friends.

相关文档
最新文档