外贸函电翻译句子

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

36. The new packaging of this article is exquisitely designed and we are confident that it will appeal strongly to customers.

此产品的新的包装是精心设计的。我们相信,它将强烈地吸引客户。

37. Because of the high cost of air transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

因为航空运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

38. Many banks in Hong Kong can issue Letters of Credit and effect payment in Renminbi.

香港的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

39.We would like to place an order for 500 sets “Lenova” brand Model 262 notebook computers at price of US$550 each, CIF EMP, for shipment during July/August.我们想订购500台联想牌262型笔记本电脑,每台550美元,欧洲主要港口到岸价,七八月交货。

40.I don’t think I can cut our price to that extent you required. Shall I suggest that we meet each other half way?

我无法把价格降到你提出的限度,我建议我们是否各让一半呢?

41. It will be appreciated if you will immediately let us have your firm offer for TV sets.

希望早日报给我们电视机的实盘。

42. It is in view of our long-standing business relationship that we accept your counter offer.考虑到我们长期的业务关系,我们接受你们的还盘。

43. We are a leading importer in surgical instruments and would like for our reference your sending us the latest catalogue, in which we are very much interested.

我们的一个进口商对你方的手术设备非常感兴趣,希望你方发送你方最新目录表以供我方参考的资料。

44. As requested, we are offering 5,000 metric tons of soybeans subject to your reply reaching here within one week starting from today.

按照你们的要求,我们报5000公吨大豆的实盘,以自本日起一周之内你方答复到为准。

45. We are responsible to replace the defective products.我们包换质量不合格产品。

46 You should lodge a claim against either the carrier or the insurance company

as the goods was damaged during transit.你们应该向运输公司或保险公司提出索赔,因为这些货物是在运输途中受损的。

In the absence of your definite instructions we will cover your goods againt W.P.A and War Risk according to usual practice.如果没有你的明确指示,我们将按惯例投保水渍险和战争险。

四、汉英翻译

46.如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract ,the importer will reject the goods.

47.请贵方马上安排装运这批货物。

Please arrange for the immediate shipment for our order。

48.此信用证无延展可能,特此提请你方注意该信用证的有效期。

We wish to call your attention to the L/C since there is no possibility of L/C extension.

49.买方建议用承兑交单的付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment,but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

50.很抱歉,我方不能接受你方的还盘,因为我方报给你方的价格是很实际的。

We regret that your counter_offer is not acceptable to us as the price we quoted is quite realistic .

36. Please be sure to attach the Bill of Lading and marine insurance certificate as shipping documents to the draft you draw. 请在你方所开

立的汇票上,务必附上提单、海运保险凭证等运输单据。

37. An arbitration clause does not prevent any party from requesting interim or conservatory measures from the courts.任何仲裁条款都不排除

任何一方要求法院采取临时措施或保全措施。

38. Your price is not competitive enough for the market here, we would

like you to note that some price cut will justify itself for an increase

in business.你们的价格在本地市场的竞争力不够,我们希望你们明白,减价

的损失将可以通过增加交易来弥补。

39.We confirm dispatch of your order per s.s. “Dongfeng” which sailed

for your port on September 15.我们确认由“东风”号轮装运你方的订货,

该船已于九月十五日驶往你处港口。

40. The old design you require is out of stock. We intend to furnish you

with our new design as a substitute, which is of good quality and will

be offered at a favorable price.你们要的那种老式花样已没有存货,我们

想用我们的新式样作为替代,替代品的质量很好而且价格优惠。

41. Our Sales Confirmation No.HA178 in duplicate has been enclosed to

相关文档
最新文档