狮子王电影中英文对白

狮子王电影中英文对白
狮子王电影中英文对白

张开你的眼睛

From the day we arrive on the planet

看这世界

On the planet

你会发觉充满神奇

And,blinking,step into the sun

天上星星好像近在天边

There's more to see than can ever be seen

想要抓总是遥不可及

More to do than can ever be done

人生旅程坎坷不平

There's far too much to take in here

你要去体会它的真谛

More to find than can ever be found

尝尝人情冷暖

But the sun rolling high

或是体会世间的风险

Through the sapphire sky Keeps great and small on the endless round

没有办法逃避

On the endless round

看这世界在转

It's the circle of life

永远不停息

And it moves us all

尽管向前走

Through despair and hope

是对是错

Through faith and love

希望和失望

Till we find our place

世事没有绝对

On the path unwinding

看这世界

In the circle

是生生不息The circle of life

世界正在转动

It's the circle of life

永远不停息

And it moves us all

黑夜与白昼

Through despair and hope

不停转动

Through faith and love

靠着阳光走

Till we find our place

慢慢你会知道

On the path unwinding

看这世界

In the circle

是生生不息

The circle of life

【狮子王】【The Lion King】

生命真不公平啊!

Life's not fair,is it?

你看我呢,永远都当不上王

You see,I... Well,I shall never be king.

而你永远也见不到明天了

And you shall never see the light of another day.

再见

Adieu.

你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

你想干什么?

What do you want?

我是来这里宣布

I'm here to announce

大王木法沙要来了

that King Mufasa's on his way.

所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式

So you'd better have a good excuse...

最好找个借口

for missing the ceremony this morning.

你害我的午餐都没了

Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.

等大王跟你算帐之后

Ha! You'll lose more than that...

你不见的东西还会更多

when the king gets through with you.

他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

我怕得全身发抖

Ooh. I quiver with fear!

好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.

救命啊!

Help!

刀疤,吐出来

Drop him.

你来得可真是时候,大王陛下Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.

这不是我大哥吗?

Why,if it isn't my big brother...

屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

那是今天吗?

That was today?

我觉得好害怕呀!

Oh,I feel simply awful! 我八成是给忘了

Must've slipped my mind.

是呀,你忘的不只如此

Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is...

身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位

as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!

我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.

这个小毛球是我儿子

That hairball is my son...

他也是你未来的国王

and your future king.

我该学学我的礼节啦

Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.

千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Don't turn your back on me,Scar.

不,木法沙

Oh,no,Mufasa.

或许是你不该背对着我

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 这是一个挑战吗?

Is that a challenge?

冷静!冷静!

Temper,temper.

我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

可惜,为什么呢?

Pity. Why not?

要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧

As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.

说到蛮力嘛…

But when it comes to brute strength...

恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下

There's one in every family,sire.

事实上我家有两个

Two in mine,actually...

而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

我该拿他怎么办?

What am I going to do with him?

拿他做地毯会非常好看

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

沙祖

Zazu!

而且想一想

And just think,

每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.

爸,爸

Dad! Dad!

快起来,我们要走了啦!

Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up!

对不起

Sorry.

爸…爸…

Dad. Dad.

你儿子已经醒了

Your son is awake.

在天亮前,他是你儿子

Before sunrise,he's your son.

爸…拜托啦!

Dad! Come on,Dad.

你答应过我的呀!

You promised.

好吧,好吧

- OK,OK. 我醒了,我醒了

I'm up,I'm up.

辛巴,你看

Look,Simba.

阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

一个国王的统治就跟太阳的起落是相同的A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

总有一天,太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here...

并且在你当国王的时候一同上升

and will rise with you as the new king.

这一切都是我的吗?所有的一切

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.

阳光能照到的所有东西…

Everything the light touches.

那有阴影的地方呢?

What about that shadowy place?

那在我们的国度之外

That's beyond our borders.

你绝不可以去那个地方

You must never go there,Simba.

我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

你错了

There's more to being king...

国王也不能凡事随心所欲

than getting your way all the time.

不能吗?辛巴

- There's more? - Simba...

世界上所有的生命都有他存在的价值Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance.

身为国王,你不但要了解

As king,you need to understand that balance...

还要去尊重所有的生活

and respect all the creatures...

包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?

是呀,我来跟你解释一下

Yes,Simba,but let me explain.

我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

When we die,our bodies become the grass... 而羚羊是吃草的

and the antelope eat the grass.

所以…

And so

在这个生命圈里面

we are all connected

都是互相有关联的

in the great circle of life.

早安,陛下

- Good morning,sire!

沙祖,你早

- Good morning,Zazu.

我来做早上的例行报告

Checking in with the morning report. Fire away.

你说吧黑猩猩激动而长颈鹿高高在上Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all

大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall

鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks 他向我展示巢里的蛋

Shown interest in my nest egg,

我说不客气

but I quickly said,no,thanks

我们没去看犀鸟而秃鹰有第六感

We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch

不是每个受邀的人都会来吃午餐

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch

哈哈,这就是晨间报告

This is the morning report

大事小事不漏掉

Gives you the long and the short

每个呼吸微笑

Every grunt,roar,and snort

每个轻声吼叫

Not a tale I distort

都在晨间报告

On the morning report

儿子,你在干什么?扑东西

- What are you doing,son? - Pouncing.

让个老手示范给你看看

Let an old pro show you how it's done.

今年草地肥美

Oh,the buffalo

水牛个个吃得强又壮尽量的压低身子have got a beef about...

豪猪受到阻挠趴在地上

Stay low to the ground.

意图节省他毒气趴在地上,好,我知道了Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right.

…不停追逐文书鸟别出声

Not a sound.

番红花是本季色彩随处都可见

The season's colors seen in all the herds...

动一动行列纵队进行慢慢往下慢慢来,向

前一步

Take it slow. One more step...

…聚集在水肥处然后…

- then... ...in the dung

这就是晨间报告

This is the morning report

大事小事不漏掉

Gives you the long and the short

每个呼吸微笑

Every grunt,roar,and snort

每个轻声吼叫

Not a tale I distort

都在晨间报告

On the morning report

哈…非常好Ha …It is very good

沙祖什么事呀?

- Zazu! - Yes!

地下传来的消息

Sir! News from the underground.

好,这一次呢… 陛下

Now,this time... Sire!

土狼到了荣耀石啦!

Hyenas in the pride lands!

沙祖,带辛巴回家

Zazu,take Simba home.

我不能去吗?

- Dad,can't I come?

不行,儿子

- No,son.

哼!什么地方都不准我去

I never get to go anywhere.

哦,小主人将来你也会当国王的

Oh,young master,one day,you will be king.

然后你就可以随心所欲地去追逐那些流着口水

Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy... 卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者

stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what?

我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

I despise guessing games.

我将成为这里的国王耶

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.

哦!真好啊

Oh,goody.

我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom... 而我将会统治一切

and I'm gonna rule it all.

是啊

Yes,well

哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来

forgive me for not leaping for joy.

我的背不好你知道的

Bad back,you know.

嘿,刀疤叔叔

Hey,Uncle Scar,

如果我是国王那你是什么?

when I'm king,what'll that make you?

你这猴子

A monkey's uncle.

你好奇怪哦!

You're so weird.

还有更怪的呢!

You have no idea.

哦!原来你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?

So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he?

看过啦

Everything.

他没有带你到北方边界太阳升起的地方吗?

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?

没有

Well,no.

他说我不能去那里

He said I can't go there.

他说的完全正确

And he's absolutely right.

那里太危险了

It's far too dangerous.

只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀

Only the bravest lions go there.

我很勇敢啊那有什么?

Well,I'm brave. What's out there?

对不起,辛巴我就是不能告诉你

I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you.

为什么?

Why not?

辛巴,辛巴

Simba,Simba,

我只是在为我最喜欢的侄子着想

I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew.

没错,我是你唯一的侄子

Yeah,right. I'm your only nephew.

所以罗,我才更要保护你

All the more reason for me to be protective.

一个年轻的王子不适合到大象墓园去的哦!

An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. oh

大象的什么?

An elephant what?

哇…

Whoa. 哦!天啊我说的太多了

Oh,dear,I've said too much.

不过我猜你早晚总会发现的

Well,I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...

你一直是这么样的聪明

you being so clever and all.

帮我个忙吧!

Oh,just do me one favor.

跟我保证你绝对不会去那个可怕的地方Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

没问题

- No problem.

这才是乖孩子

- There's a good lad.

你现在自己出去玩吧

You run along now and have fun.

并且记得哦…

And remember,

这是我们的小秘密

it's our little secret.

嘿!娜娜嗨!辛巴

- Hey, - Hi,Simba.

走吧我刚才听到一个很棒的地方

Come on. I just heard about this great place. 辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊

Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.

你也该洗澡罗

And it's time for yours.

妈…

Mom!

妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦

Mom,you're messing up my mane!

好了!好了

OK,

我干净了我们可以走了吗?

I'm clean. Can we go now?

我们要到哪里去呀?

So,where are we going?

最好不要什么烂地方

It better not be anyplace dumb.

不!那真的很酷耶

No,it's really cool.

这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

So,where is this really cool place?

就在水洞附近

Oh. Around the water hole.

水洞附近?

The water hole?

水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

What's so great about the water hole? 等到了那里我再告诉你

I'll show you when we get there.

Oh.

妈,我能去吗?

Mom,can I go with Simba?

沙拉碧你说呢?这个嘛…

Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi? Well... 拜托…

- Please? - Please?

我是没什么意见

It's all right with me.

哦,耶…

- All right! - Yeah!

不过要沙祖跟你们一起去

As long as Zazu goes with you.

不…不要沙祖

No,not Zazu.

开心一点嘛Step lively.

越快到水洞我们就可以越快回家

The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.

我们到底要去哪里呀?

So,where are we really going?

一个大象的墓园哇!

- An elephant graveyard. - Wow!

嘘…沙祖

Shh! Zazu.

对了我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo? 哦!看看你们俩个再去大象的墓园

Oh,just look at you two.

大草原上一段小小的罗曼史正在孕育Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.

你们的父母会很高兴的

Your parents will be thrilled...

等到你们订婚之后还有… 什么?

what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what?

准备成婚订下婚约、海誓山盟

- Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.

意思是…

Meaning...?

有一天你们俩个会结婚

One day,you two are going to be married.

我不能娶她耶

I can't marry her.

她是我的朋友

She's my friend.

对,那实在太奇怪了

Yeah,it'd be so weird.

很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

Sorry to bust your bubble...

但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

but you two turtledoves have no choice.

这是流传了好几世代的传统

It's a tradition going back generations.

等我当国王第一就是废除这件事

When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go. 只要有我在就不准

- Not so long as I'm around. .

哦,那你被开除了

- In that case,you're fired

很聪明但只有国王才能开除我

Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that. 可是他是未来的国王啊

Well,he's the future king.

对!所以我说什么你都得听

Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you.

嘿嘿!现在还不必听

Not yet,I don't. .

而且由你这种态度

And with an attitude like that..

恐怕你以后会变成一个相当悲惨的国王

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be... a pretty pathetic king indeed.

哼!我看才不会呢

Hmm. Not the way I see it.

我将会是万兽之王

I'm gonna be a mighty king,

瞧瞧我的模样

so enemies beware

从来没有一个狮子王他的毛会那么少Well,I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so little hair

来看看我的威严没有人比得过

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before

没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要”

I'm brushin' up on lookin' down I'm workin' on my roar

从来没见过像你那么糟

Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing.

等不及成为狮子王

Oh,I just can't wait to be king

你还有很长的路要走呢小主人

You've rather a long way to go,young master,if you think...

如果你以为…

- No one sayin',

没有任何吩咐我那么说的时候…

"Do this" - Now,when I said that...

没有任何束缚

- No one saying,"Be there"

我的意思是…

- What I meant was...

没有任何坏处

- No one sayin',"Stop that"

总会有你好处听我说…

- But what you don't realize... - No one sayin',"See here"

自由自在到处跑

Free to run around all day

绝对不是那样的

Well,that's definitely out.

做错事情也没人吵

Free to do it all my way

找个时间该坐下来来好好谈一谈

I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart

别浪费唇舌是建议一律都免谈

Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start

如果你真的这样统治我想那就惨

If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out

干脆离开这块烂地方

Out of service,out of Africa,

我再也不想管

I wouldn't hang about

这小孩已经开始嫌我烦

This child is getting wildly out of wing 等不及成为狮子王

Oh,I just can't wait to be king

所有人往左看

Everybody,look left

所有人往右看

Everybody,look right

所有人往这看

Everywhere you look,

我在你们中间

I'm standing in the spotlight

还早呢!

Not yet!

让所有万物都一起歌唱

Let every creature go for broke and sing 让我们随他脚步到处闯

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing 让所有万物都一起颂赞

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling

等不及成为狮子王…

Oh,I just can't wait to be king

对不起,夫人

I beg your pardon,madam,

您坐在我的身上了

but...

请让一让

get off!

辛巴

simba

娜娜…

Nala..... 好啦!成功了摆脱他了吧

All right! It worked! - We lost him.

我…是个天才

- I am a genius.

嘿!天才那是我的主意

Hey,genius,it was my idea.

没错啊但是,是我执行的啊还有我Yeah,but I pulled it off. - With me!

哦,是吗?

- Oh,yeah?

输了吧

- Pinned ya.

让我起来

- Hey,let me up.

你又输了吧

Pinned ya again.

就是这里我们成功了

This is it. We made it.

哇…

woo

这里阴森森的

It's really creepy.

是啊,不是很棒吗?

Yeah. Isn't it great?

我们可能会有大麻烦

- We could get in big trouble.

我知道

I know

不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?

I wonder if its brains are still in there.

只有一个办法能知道

There's only one way to know.

走吧,我们去看看不对

Come on,let's go check it out. Wrong!

你们唯一该做的事情就是立刻离开这里The only checking out you will do... will be to

check out of here.

烦耶!

Oh,man!

我们已经超出荣耀石的范围太远了

We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.

你看那个尖嘴老头害怕了

Look,Banana Beak is scared.

不管我是不是尖嘴小老头小毛球

It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy...

我告诉你我们的处境真的是很危险

and right now we are all in very real danger. 危险?哈哈…

Danger? Ha!

我在荒野中行走

I walk on the wide side.

我会当面嘲笑危险

I laugh in the face of danger.

哈哈哈哈… 哇哇哇…

Well,well,well, Well,well,well,

斑仔

Banzai,

看看这是什么?

what have we got here?

桑琪,我不知道

Hmm. I don't know,Shenzi.

阿德,你觉得呢?

What do you think,Ed?

哈…

ha

对!就如我刚刚在想

Just what I was thinking.

三个违规的家伙

A trio of trespassers!

这完全是个意外!

And quite by accident, 我跟你们保证这只是航行上的小小的错误let me assure you. A simple navigational error. 等等…

Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,wait.

我认识你你是木法沙的小跟班

I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.

夫人我是国王陛下的总管

I,madam,am the king's major-domo.

这么说你就是…

- And that would make you...

未来的国王

- The future king.

你知道我们是怎么对付超出自己国界的国王吗?

Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你们也不能把我怎么样啊!

You can't do anything to me.

理论上可以我们在他们的土地上Technically,they can. We are on their land.

可是沙祖你跟我说他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!

But,Zazu,you told me they're nothin'... but slobbering,mangy,stupid poachers.

能不能不要再提傻瓜这两个字?

- Lx-nay on the upid-stay.

嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?

- Who are you callin' upid-stay?

停…你看那个太阳我该走了

My,my,my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!

急什么?我们很乐意你留下来晚餐是呀…What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah,

我们可以吃… 狮子大餐呀!

we could have whatever's lion around!

哈…

ha...

等等… 有了,有了,有了

Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one!

我要一份幼狮三明治你觉得呢?

Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?

哈…

ha..

什么?阿德?

What,Ed?

什么?

What is it?

我们订的晚餐要外带吗?

Hey,did we order this dinner to go?

没有啊!怎么啦?

- No,why?

因为他们跑了

- 'Cause there it goes!

我们甩掉他们了吗?

- Did we lose 'em?

我想是的

- I think so.

沙祖在哪?

Where's Zazu?

原来我们的小总管一路赶着想做只白煮鸟The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler.

不!我不要做白煮鸟!

Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler!

嘿!你们为什么不去找一个跟你们差不多大的

Hey,why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

像…你吗?

- Like you?

哦哦!

- Oops. 辛巴

simba

快来呀!小宝贝

Here,kitty,kitty,kitty.

哈哈…就这样吗?

That was it?

再吼一次,来呀!

Do it again. Come on.

大…大哥

Oh,please,please!

误会…误会闭嘴!

Uncle,uncle! - Silence!

闭嘴!我们都闭嘴

- Silence!- We're gonna shut up right now! 别激动我们真的很抱歉

Calm down. We're really sorry.

如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

If you ever come near my son again...

这位…这位是您的…

Oh,this is your son?

哦!是您的公子啊你知道吗?

- Oh,your son? - Did you know that?

不,我不知道

No. Me? I didn't know...

这个… 你…你知道吗?

No,did you?

不,当然不知道

- No,of course not. - No.

不!阿德?

- Ed? - Ed?

Toodles.

爸,我…

Dad,l...

你故意违抗我的命令

You deliberately disobeyed me.

爸,我很抱歉

- Dad,I'm sorry.

跟我回家去

- Let's go home.

我认为你非常勇敢

I thought you were very brave.

沙祖

Zazu

是的,陛下

- Yes,sire?

带娜娜回家

- Take Nala home.

我必须要给我儿子上一课

I've got to teach my son a lesson. 娜娜,走吧

Come,Nala.

辛巴,唉!

Simba,

祝你好运

good luck.

辛巴

Simba

辛巴,我对你非常失望Simba,I'm very disappointed in you. 我知道

- I know.

你可能会死掉

- You could've been killed.

你故意违抗我的命令

You deliberately disobeyed me...

而且更糟的是

and what's worse,

你和娜娜有生命危险

you put Nala in danger.

我只是想要跟你一样勇敢I was just trying to be brave,like you.

我只有在必要的时候才勇敢

I'm only brave when I have to be.

辛巴

Simba,being brave...

勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦

doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

可是你好像什么都不怕

But you're not scared of anything.

我今天就怕了真的?

I was today. - You were?

是的

- Yes.

我怕我会失去你

I thought I might lose you.

噢…原来国王也会害怕

Oh. I guess even kings get scared,huh?

但是你知道吗?什么?

- But you know what? - What?

我认为那些土狼比你还害怕

I think those hyenas were even scareder.

哈…

ha...

因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸过来

'Cause nobody messes with your dad. - Come here,you.

不要,不要

- Oh,no! No!

放手啦!

Come here!

来呀!

Gotcha!

爸嗯

- Dad? - Hmm?

我们是不是伙伴

- We're pals,right?

- Right.

那我们就永远在一起,对吧

And we'll always be together,right?

辛巴

Simba,

我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话

let me tell you something... that my father told me.

你看那些星星

Look at the stars.

过去那些伟大的君王

The great kings of the past...

从那些星星上看着我们

Iook down on us from those stars.

真的?

- Really?

是呀

- Yes.

所以每当你寂寞的时候

So,whenever you feel alone...

要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你

just remember that those kings... will always be there to guide you...

还有我也是

and so will I.

木法沙真差劲

Man,that lousy Mufasa.

害我一个星期都不能坐

I won't be able to sit for a week.

这个不好笑,阿德

It's not funny,Ed.

闭嘴!

Hey,shut up!

你们安静一点好不好?

Will you knock it off? 是他先开始的

Well,he started it.

看看你们俩个

Look at you guys.

难怪我们会在食物链最底部晃荡

No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.

我痛恨晃荡废话!

Man,I hate dangling. Yeah? .

如果不是那些狮子这地方早就是我们的了You know,if it weren't for those lions..

我痛恨狮子!

we'd be runnin' the joint. Man,I hate lions.

那么顽固

- So pushy. - And hairy.

又毛茸茸的

- And stinky.

而且又臭还有老天他们…

- And,man,are they...

丑死了

- Ugly! - Ugly!

我们狮子当然不全都是那么糟糕的

Oh,surely,we lions are not all that bad.

刀疤,原来是你

Oh,Scar. It's just you.

我们还以为是什么大人物呢!

We were afraid it was somebody important. 对呀,就像木法沙是呀

Yeah,you know,like Mufasa. - Yeah.

是吗?

- I see.

那才叫力量

- Now,that's power.

一点也没错光听他的名字我就会发抖

- Tell me about it. I just hear that name,and I shudder.

木法沙再来一次

- Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again.

木法沙

- Mufasa!

木法沙…

- Mufasa!

真过瘾

Ooh,it tingles me.

我身边全是一些白痴得了吧,刀疤

I'm surrounded by idiots. Now,you,Scar,

你是我们的一份子

I mean,you're one of us.

别忘了你是我们的伙伴

- I mean,you're our pal.

真感人…

- Charmed.

噢,我喜欢

Oh,I like that.

他不是国王但他还是那么有威严

He's not king,but he's still so proper.

是呀,刀疤

yes,Scar

你带什么给我们吃的

Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar,old buddy?

嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟

Did ya,did ya,did ya?

有没有,有没有

I don't think you really deserve this.

我认为你们实在不值得

I do not think you is really worth

我是特别把那些小狮子送来给你们的

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you... 而你们却让他给跑掉了

and you couldn't even dispose of them. 可是你知道

You know,

他们并不是自己单独来的,刀疤

it wasn't exactly like they was alone,Scar.

对呀!我们该怎么做呢?

Yeah. What were we supposed to do,

杀了木法沙?

kill Mufasa?

一点也没错

Precisely.

不要在我面前耍威风

I know that your powers of retention

仔细看像个饭桶不中用

Are as wet as a warthog's backside

你给我站好仔细听着

But thick as you are

我的话已经够明白

Pay attention

那是所谓无言的表白

My words are a matter of pride

这地方由我来主宰

It's clear from your vacant expressions

难道你们都没有发现

The lights are not all on upstairs

王位继承权在我手中

But we're talking kings and successions

准备好你的心静静等候

Even you can't be caught unawares So prepare for the chance of a lifetime

迎接这一个天大消息

Be prepared for sensational news

一个新的时代它悄悄要到来

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer

那我们又算什么?

And where do we feature?

不管我多恶毒

Just listen to teacher

只要听我吩咐不要再犯错误

I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded 以后总会有你的好处

When at last I am given my dues

我要大声地向你宣布

And injustice deliciously squared

快准备

Be prepared

不对!还有的呢!

Yeah,

我们会准备的准备什么?

be prepared. We'll be prepared. For what?

准备木法沙王之死!

- For the death of the king.

怎么了?他病了?不

- Why,is he sick? - No,

笨蛋!我们要杀了他还有辛巴

fool,we're going to kill him... and Simba,too. 好主意谁需要国王啊!

Great idea. Who needs a king?

不要王…

No king,no king, la-la la-la la la

啦… 白痴!还会有另外一个王的

Idiots! There will be a king!

但是你自己说…

- Hey,but you said...

我将要做你们的王

- I will be king!

只要跟着我

Stick with me,

你们就再也不会饿肚子了

and you'll never go hungry again.

好耶!

- Yeah! - Yeah! All right! 国王万岁!

All right! Long live the king!

国王万岁!

- Long live the king!

国王万岁!

- Long live the king!

看来很快就会有依靠

It's great that we'll soon be connected

随时随地伺候你左右

With a king who'll be all-time adored

要投靠我,不要怀疑

Of course,quid pro quo,you're expected

保证大家都会好过

To take certain duties on board

看来未来是充满着希望

The future is littered with prizes

保证过就不会泡汤

And though I'm the main addressee

让我再一次向你提醒

The point that I must emphasize is

我就是你唯一靠山

You won't get a sniff without me

快准备!

So prepare

这计划前所未有

for the coup of the century

这计划只要你帮一帮

Be prepared for the murkiest scam

这周详的计划是万无一失的

Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning

是难得一见的是不能否认的

Decades of denial

不能抵抗又雄壮威严受尊敬的我

Is simply why I'll be king undisputed Respected,saluted

就是森林之王

And seen for the wonder I am

因为我要的理想更高

Yes,my teeth and ambitions are bared

快准备

Be prepared

因为我要的理想更高

Yes,our teeth and ambitions are bared

快准备

Be prepared

好,你在这等着

Now,you wait here.

你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜

Your father has a marvelous surprise for you. 什么惊喜?

Ooh,what is it?

如果我告诉你的话那就不叫惊喜了,对不对

If I told you,it wouldn't be a surprise,now,would it?

如果你告诉我我会装得很惊讶

If you tell me,I'll still act surprised.

你实在是非常的调皮

Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy.

说嘛!刀疤叔叔

- Come on,Uncle Scar.

不…

- No,no,no,no,no,no,no.

这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情

This is just for you and your daddy.

是那种父子之间的…关系

You know,a sort of father-son... thing.

好了,我最好去找他去我跟你一起去Well,I better go get him. - I'll go with you. 不!

- No!

不…你只管待在这个石块上No. Just stay on this rock.

你不会想像上次那样再遇到土狼吧?

You wouldn't want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas.

你知道那件事呀?

You know about that?

辛巴,每个人都知道那件事真的吗?Simba,everybody knows about that. - Really? 是啊,算你幸运

- Oh,yes.Lucky

爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?

Daddy was there to save you,eh?

这是我们的小秘密

Oh,and just between us...

你是不是该练习练习你的吼叫声了呢?you might want to work on that little roar of yours.

哦,好吧

Oh,OK.

嘿!刀疤叔叔

Hey,Uncle Scar

我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?

will I like this surprise?

辛巴,你会喜欢死的

Simba,it's to die for.

闭嘴!

- Shut up.

我也没办法我肚子好饿

- I can't help it.I'm so hungry.

我可以吃下一头野牛

I got to have a wildebeest.

不要乱动拜托!

Stay put. Please

我可不可以吃一头生病的就好了

Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号

No. We wait for the signal from Scar.

他在那边

There he is.

我们走

Let's go.

吼叫声

Little roar.

陛下,你看!有东西在移动奇怪?Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the move. - Odd. 木法沙!快点动物逃窜

- Mufasa,quick!

在峡谷那儿而辛巴也在

Stampede in the gorge. - Simba's down there. 辛巴?

- Simba?

沙祖!救我

Zazu,help me!

你爸爸已经来了撑着点

Your father is on the way! Hold on!

快呀…

Hurry!

那边,在那儿

There,on that tree.

在那树上

Hold on,Simba!

捉好,辛巴

Oh,Scar,

刀疤,这太可怕了我们该怎么办?

this is awful! What'll we do?

我该做些什么?

I'll go back to help,

我回去搬救兵

that's what I'll do.

我就这么做我去搬救…

I'll go back... 爸…

Dad!

刀疤…

Scar

弟弟,救救我Brother! Help me!

愿国王万岁

Long live the king. 不…

No..

爸…

Dad!

Dad!

Dad!

爸,起来

Dad,come on.

你一定要起来

You got to get up. 爸…

Dad?

跟我回家啦

We got to go home. 救命啊…

Help!

有没有人?Somebody!

任何人…Anybody.

救命

Help.

辛巴

Simba,

看你弄得…

what have you done?

有好多动物他想救我

There were wildebeests,and he tried to save me.

这真的是意外我不是故意的

It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.

当然,你当然不是故意的

Of course,of course you didn't.

没有人会故意要让这种事发生的

No one ever means for these things to happen...

但是国王已经死了

but the king is dead.

而且,如果不是因为你他现在还会活着的And if it weren't for you,he'd still be alive.

你妈妈会怎么想呢?

Oh,what will your mother think?

那我该怎么办?

What am I going to do?

跑的远远的,辛巴快跑

Run away,Simba. Run.

跑的远远的再也不要回来了

Run away and never return.

杀了他

Kill him.

他在那边往那边跑了

Hey,there he goes. There he goes.

那就快追呀

So,go get him.

我才不愿意到那边去呢!怎么?

There ain't no way I'm going in there. What, 你想要我跟你一样变成个仙人掌啊?

you want me to come out looking like you,cactus butt?

我们一定得完成任务

But we got to finish the job. 唉!反正他出去以后就完蛋定了

Well,he's as good as dead out there anyway. 如果他回来的话我们再杀他

And if he comes back,we'll kill him.

对!你听到没有?

Yeah! You hear that?

如果你敢回来我们就杀了你

If you ever come back,we'll kill you!

木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧

Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy...

但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命竟然也…but to lose Simba,who had barely begun to live...

对我来说这是一个极大的个人损失

for me,it is a deep,personal loss.

我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位

So,it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.

但是我们必须振作起来忘掉悲痛

Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy...

共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临

we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era...

我们狮子将跟土狼一起走向光明伟大的未来

in which lion and hyena come together... in a great and glorious future.

走开…走开快走开

Get out! Get out! Get out of here!

我喜欢赶走秃鹰

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.

每次都成功

Gets 'em every time.

丁满,你最好过来看看

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.

我看他好像还活着

I think it's still alive.

哎哟!这什么东西呀?

All righty,what have we got here?

天啊!是只狮子

Jeez,it's a lion!

彭彭,快跑

Run,Pumbaa,move it!

丁满,他只是只小狮子

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.

你看他那么可爱

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.

而且是一个人我们能留下他吗?

- Can we keep him?

彭彭,你疯了吗?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts?

躺在这儿的是只狮子

You're talking about a lion.

狮子就是专门吃我们的但是他还那么小Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.

他以后会长大的

- He's going to get bigger.

也许他会变得跟我们一国

Maybe he'll be on our side.

这是我听过最蠢的话了

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...

或许他会…

maye be

咦…我有点子了

Hey,I got it.

如果他跟我们一国

What if he's on our side?

有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.

那我们就留下他罗

So,we're keeping him? 当然,这里是谁做主啊?

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit? 我认为他应该留下

My point exactly.

哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Jeez,I'm fried.

我们快离开这儿找个阴凉的地方

Let's get out of here and find some shade. 你还好吧?孩子我想是吧

- You OK,kid? - I guess so.

你差点就死了

- You nearly died.

我救了你

- I saved you.

彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙

Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.

谢谢你们帮忙

Thanks for your help.

你要去哪里?

- Hey,where you going?

不知道

- Nowhere.

他看起来很BLUE

Gee,he looks blue.

我倒觉得是金黄色

I'd say brownish gold.

不,我是说…沮丧

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.

孩子你在烦什么?

Kid,what's eating you?

烦?狮子可是万兽之王

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain. 烦个屁呀!

The food chain.

那你从哪儿来的?

So,where you from?

谁在乎?我又不能回去

Who cares? I can't go back.

你是被扫地出门的

Ah,you're an outcast.

好极了!我们也是

- That's great. So are we.

你做了什么事?

- What'd you do,kid?

很可怕的事但是我不想跟你们说Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.

很好,我们也不想听

Good. We don't want to hear about it.

拜托,丁满我们能帮忙吗?

Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?

除非你们能够改变历史

Not unless you can change the past.

孩子你要知道在这个时候我这位伙伴丁满说

Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...

你必须把你的背后抛到过去

you got to put your behind in your past.

不…

- No,no,no.

我是说… 笨蛋

Amateur. - I mean...

能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀

Lie down before you hurt yourself.

是…你必须把过去抛到脑后

It's,you got to put your past behind you.

孩子你常会碰到一些倒霉的事

Look,kid,bad things happen...

而你却拿它没办法,对吧?

and you can't do anything about it,right?

对错- Right. - Wrong!

当这个世界遗弃你的时候

When the world turns its back on you...

你就去遗弃这个世界

you turn your back on the world.

我以前学的不是这样

Well,that's not what I was taught.

那么你或许应该学点新知识

Then maybe you need a new lesson.

跟着我一起念

Repeat after me.

什么?

HAKUNAMATATA - Hakuna matata. - What? 就别担心

It means "no worries."

真是很有意思

What a wonderful phrase

简单又好记

Ain't no passing craze

从现在开始

It means no worries

你不必再担心

For the rest of your days

不必像从前

It's our problem free

听天由命

Philosophy

是我们的座右铭什么是座右铭?

- Yeah. It's our motto. - What's a motto?

管它呢?跟着念就行了

Nothing. What's a motto with you?

孩子你要知道

You know,kid,

这几个字能够解决你所有的问题

these two words will solve all your problems.

LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun roll ing high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and smal l on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwind ing 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  Life's not fair,is it? You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生命真不公平啊!你看我呢,永远都当不上王,而你永远也见不到明天了,再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse.for missing the ceremony this morning. 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that...when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help! 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我救命啊! Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?descending from on high to mingle with the commoner s. 屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind. 那是今天吗?我觉得好害怕呀!我八成是给忘了 Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! . 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生 That hairball is my son...and your future king. 这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王 Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦 Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤 Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 不,木法沙,或许是你不该背对着我 Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗? Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 冷静!冷静!我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢? As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧 But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…  I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了 There's one in every family,sire. Two in mine,actually...and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下,事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合我该拿他怎么办?拿他做地毯会非常好看 Zazu! 沙祖 And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 而且想一想,每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打 Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸快起来,我们要走了啦!对不起爸…爸…

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

狮子王中英文台词

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼ 标签:杂谈 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了Adieu. 再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

狮子王观后感_电影《狮子王》观后感范文精选5篇

狮子王观后感_电影《狮子王》观后感范文精选5篇 电影《狮子王》该片讲述了小狮子王辛巴在众多热情的朋友的陪伴下,最终成为 了森林之王的故事。下面就是小编给大家带来的电影《狮子王》观后感范文,欢迎大 家阅读! 电影《狮子王》观后感范文一 影片以顺序开始:太阳从水平线上升起,夜晚转成白昼,非洲苏醒了,百兽群集,荣耀欢呼,所有的一切都是在庆贺小狮子辛巴的诞生,他将是未来的国王当太阳升上 高空,巫师拉飞齐举起辛巴时,一束圣光照向辛巴,动物们欢腾雀跃。这段描绘中使 用了大量的全景来表现,从构图到视角表现都非常到位。 但是一直想篡夺王位的刀疤要想坐上王位,必须除去小王子及现任国王也就时辛 巴的父亲穆法沙。于是利用这孩子的无知天真令他一次又一次上当:可怕的大象墓园、松树脚下,都是刀疤布下的层层死亡陷阱,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反覆算计下, 刀疤终于得逞,穆法沙为救辛巴于危险之际被刀疤推下羚羊深谷,惨死刀疤手下。刀 疤别有用心劝辛巴离开,一方面派手下土狼将小王子赶尽杀绝。刀疤当了国王,而不 明真相的辛巴却怀着一颗内疚的心,逃离了荣耀石家园。这一部份高潮在于穆法沙救子:狂奔的羚羊、急促的音乐戛然而止,整个深谷突然安静,只有辛巴对死去父亲的 呼唤,场面不禁令人潸然泪下。 辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的狸猫丁满和善良的野猪彭彭,两个好朋友在他最困难舆 失落中帮助了它,后来辛巴长成了雄壮的大狮子。辛巴与儿时的好友娜娜又再一次相见,娜娜要求辛巴马上返回荣耀石。在彭彭丁满鼓动下,又通过拉飞奇及他父亲灵魂

给予的信心与力量,辛巴回去森林复国。在大家的帮助下,最终辛巴揭开了父亲惨死之谜,推翻了刀疤的统治,在复国救民的斗争中真正长成一个坚强的男子汉。 时间再度飞逝,孕育万物的雨水再度降下,非洲大地青翠又茂盛。动物们聚集在荣耀石下,看拉飞奇抱起刚刚出生的小狮子,是辛巴与娜娜的儿子,是又一次新生命的展开。 影片最后辛巴的儿子被高举在空中,和影片一开始时辛巴被高举对照起来,开头结尾前后呼应,这是另外一个circle of life。 电影《狮子王》观后感范文二 今天下午去电影院看娃念叨了好久的《狮子王》,距自己上次看这部影片已经记不清有多长时间了。 小狮子辛巴被国王父亲禁止接近黑暗地区,没想到却更加激起了它的好奇心,加上叔父刀疤的极力怂恿,辛巴带着娜娜摆脱沙祖的陪伴,进入了黑暗地区,差点就成了鬣狗的食物,危急时刻,狮子王及时赶到,救下辛巴和娜娜,之后父子间有一次关于生命与责任的深度对话。刀疤一计不成,又生一计。它诱骗辛巴进入一个山谷练习吼叫,而让鬣狗将迁徙的角马赶入谷中,导致辛巴身陷危境,之后又去告知狮子王:辛巴有危险。狮子王救下小辛巴,自己却被蓄谋篡位已久的亲弟弟推下山谷,最后被角马们践踏而死。并向年幼的辛巴灌输它是杀死父王凶手的观念,让它远离狮群,永不再回来,随即又命令鬣狗杀死辛巴,让自己继承王位无后顾之忧。幸好鬣狗们执行命令不力,辛巴幸免于难。 被欺骗的辛巴在痛苦和内疚中自我放逐,被秃鹰围攻之时,被一只叫彭彭的疣猪和一只叫丁满的土拔鼠所救,并和它们生活在一起。逐渐忘记以前的伤痛。 刀疤治下的王国,动物们被鬣狗放肆地追逐和杀戮,狮群们拒绝与刀疤合作,忧心忡忡而无计可施。在沙祖的帮助下,长大的娜娜出走狮群寻求外援,误打误撞碰上了同样已长大的辛巴,二狮很快互相认出对方。但刚开始辛巴并不想回归狮群并夺回王位,后来在猩猩的帮助下,辛巴转变了态度,决定回归狮群并夺回王位。 在和刀疤的对峙中,辛巴当众承认父王的死与自己有关。得意忘形的刀疤对辛巴说出是自己杀死了它的哥哥(前任狮子王),并肆无忌惮地说出辛巴坠下悬崖时的眼神和它父亲一模一样,细心的王后从刀疤前后不一的言语中捕捉到了关键信息(之前刀疤说自己来不及去救哥哥和辛巴,现在却说辛巴的眼神和它爸爸一样,充满恐惧,王后

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景 相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景,希望可以帮到大家Selected Scene 3 场景3 Timon and Pumbaa: 丁满和彭彭: HakunaMatata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze 简单又好记 It means no worries 从现在开始 For the rest of your days 你不必再担心 It's our problem-free philosophy 不必像从前——听天由命 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Why, when he was a young warthog... 啊,当他是只小山猪 When I was a young warthog... 当我是只小山猪

Very nice. 很好! Thanks! 谢啦! He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal. He could clear the savannah after every meal. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind. And oh, the shame ( He was ashamed ) 看他好像魅力十足,风度翩翩看来看去好像缺少一些东西虽然我长得丑,可是很温柔我终于,发现我没办法,出人头地!哎呀,真丢脸(太丢脸喽!) Thought a changing my name. 我想过改名字 ( Oh, what's in a name? ) (哦,改什么名字啊?) And I got downhearted ( How did you feel? ) 后来终于放弃(为什么呢?) Every time that I.., 每次我想…… Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids! 嘿,彭彭,不要在小孩面前…… Oh...sorry. 啊,对不起 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase! 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze

狮子王英文台词

Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see I -- well, I... shall never be King. And you... shall never see the light of another day. ...Adieu... Zazu: Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? Scar: What do you want? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. ...So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. Scar: Oh now look, Zazu; you've made me lose my lunch. Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. Scar: Oh... I quiver with fear. Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way... HELP! Mufasa: Scar! ... Scar: Mm-hmm? 3 Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. Zazu: Pity! Why not? Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength ...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. Zazu: There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions. Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. Mufasa: Zazu! Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and BEAT him. Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything. Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than... getting your way all the time. Simba: There's more? Mufasa: Simba... Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life. 7 Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! Scar: I despise guessing games. Simba: I'm going to be king of Pride Rock. Scar: Oh goody. Simba: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom; and I'm going to rule it all. Heh heh. Scar: Yes. Well... forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know. Simba: Hey, Uncle Scar? When I'm king, what will that make you? Scar: A monkey's uncle. Simba: Heh heh. You're so weird. Scar: You have NO idea. ...So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? Simba: Everything. Scar: He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border...?

小学生《狮子王》电影观后感中英文

小学生《狮子王》电影观后感中英文《狮子王》就是一部籍由小狮子辛巴的成长故事,探讨这些人生必修课题的温馨作品,重温Disney的这部经典2D作品。下面是橙子为大家整理收集的狮子王电影观后感,欢迎大家阅读。 《狮子王》观后感 在电影《狮子王》中,一个鬣狗(Hyenasdfs)喝斥那些互相乱咬的同伴,它说:“看看你们!难怪我们挂在食物链的底部晃荡!” 但是,那只是电影。事实上,鬣狗并不是在食物链的底部晃荡,相反,这一物种是顶端掠食者,也被称为阿尔法掠食者,它们是食物链顶端的掠食者。 在人类社会中,存在着一种等级制度,它是人类的食物链。在每一个国家、城市、公司、部门,即使是在一个小团队中,等级制度无处不在,几乎每个人都在为更高的级别而斗争。 当然,学生也面临着严峻的竞争,等级制度同样始终存在,老师喜欢成绩优秀的学生,普通学生只得到普通的成绩,停留在较低的等级,总是被忽视。同样,在非全日制研究生班上,我们也可以清楚地看到,同学们不仅会追随那些拥有优秀学习能力和A级成绩的人,而且会将钦佩和赞扬献给那些有好工作的人。 当我们谈论爱情和婚姻时,也总有一句老话告诫女人说:嫁汉嫁汉,穿衣吃饭。社会地位高的男人和富有的男人总是能得到美女的爱情。这其实都是一些基本的本能,形成了人类社会的规则,因此,也自然,也公平,没有什么可去谴责的。

所以,关键的问题是:你应该成为一个食肉动物,你应该在人类社会中去获得高等级和高地位。也就是说,你必须站在食物链的顶端,你必须是一个顶端捕食者。 在寂静的夜晚,也许,鬣狗的叹息在你的心中回响,但是,不要悲伤,也不要一味沉溺于痛苦之中,不要再犹豫,你唯一应该做的,就是为自己而战,像战士一样去战斗,为你的荣誉和尊严而战。 Stasdfsnding asdfst the top of the food chasdfsin In the movie "The Lion King", A hyenasdfs shouts asdfst the compasdfsnions who asdfsre biting easdfsch other. It sasdfsys:" Look asdfst you guys! No wonder we're dasdfsngling asdfst the bottom of the food chasdfsin!" But, thasdfst is only the movie. In fasdfsct, hyenasdfss asdfsre not dasdfsngling asdfst the bottom of the food chasdfsin, on the contrasdfsry, this species asdfsre asdfspex predasdfstors, asdfslso known asdfss asdfslphasdfs predasdfstors or top predasdfstors, they asdfsre the predasdfstors asdfst the top of the food chasdfsin. In humasdfsn society, there is asdfs hierasdfsrchy system exists, it's the food chasdfsin of humasdfsn being. In every country, city, compasdfsny, depasdfsrtment, even in asdfs smasdfsll teasdfsm, the hierasdfsrchy is everywhere, asdfsnd asdfslmost everyone is asdfslwasdfsys fighting for the higher

狮子王中英文字幕[精品]

狮子王中英文字幕[精品] The Lion King (1994) Nants ingonyama Bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama Nants ingonyama Bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama Siyo nqoba Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Asana Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

From the day we arrive on the planet 张开你的眼睛看这世界 And, blinking, step into the sun 你会发觉充满神奇 There's more to see than can ever be seen 天上星星好像近在天边 More to do than can ever be done 想要抓总是遥不可及 There's far too much to take in here 人生旅程坎坷不平 More to find than can ever be found 你要去体会它的真谛 But the sun rolling high 尝尝人情冷暖 Through the sapphire sky 或是体会世间的风险 Keeps great and small on the endless round 没有办法逃避 It's the circle of life 看这世界在转 And it moves us all 永远不停息尽管向前走 Through despair and hope 是对是错 Through faith and love 希望和失望 Till we find our place 世事没有绝对 On the path unwinding 看这世界 In the circle 是生生不息 The circle of life Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa

狮子王1中英文台词(完整版)

Life's not fair, is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see, I Well, I shall never be king 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day 而你永远也见不到明天了 Good bye 再见 Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way, 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 so you'd better have a good excuse for missing this morning's ceremony 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式 #VALUE! #VALUE! Oh, look, Zazu 你看 You've made me lose my lunch 你害我的午餐都没了 You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now, Scar, don't look at me that way 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 Help! 救命啊! Scar? Drop him 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing, Your Majesty 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high 这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的 to mingle with the commoners 来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? 那是今天吗?

电影狮子王英文观后感80字范文

电影狮子王英文观后感80字范文 关于电影狮子王英文观后感1 《狮子王》这部电影是根据经典动画片《狮子王》改编的,这部经典之作影响了一代又一代人的思想,成为了他们人生道路中的指路牌,如今这部电影以震撼人心的仿真画面效果,温馨感人的故事再次出世后受到了大家的一致好评。 影片主要讲了狮王木法沙和王后沙拉碧一起统治着荣耀王国,不久他们有了一个可爱的儿子辛巴。狮王的弟弟刀疤一心想害死辛巴,夺取王位。于是他与鬣狗群联手策划了一场阴谋。木法沙因此死于刀疤之手,而善良的辛巴被刀疤欺骗,认为是自己害死了爸爸,便自卑的离去了。最终在老侯的引导下,辛巴夺回了王位…… 这部电影让我明白了每个人都会经历坎坷,重要的是如何看清自己,如何勇敢的面对。 小辛巴被刀疤驱逐出了王国,他对自己充满了自卑,认为是自己没有自救能力,所以才害死了爸爸。他没有勇气去面对这件事,更别说战胜刀疤了。但在最关键的时候,亲人的关怀和爸爸无私的爱,让它身体里充满能量。在面对困境和坎坷时,我们应该有成功的希望,希望虽然看不见摸不着,但它可以产生实实在在的力量,辛巴最终战

胜了刀疤,因为他学会了相信自己,相信自己有能力去打败刀疤。 我从小学习小提琴,刚开始的时候拉不好,常常自暴自弃,但妈妈告诉我,只要经过努力的练习,就会成功。在妈妈的鼓励下我努力着,我从不轻言放弃,最近一次考级,我取得了优异的成绩。我相信自己能练好,哪怕只有一点希望。我们每个人身体里都蕴含着丰富的宝藏,在面对坎坷时,就像被灰尘包裹的玉珠。但只要擦去灰尘立即就会闪耀生辉。 关于电影狮子王英文观后感2 7月12日《狮子王》真狮版大电影首映,我已经迫不及待地想看了。今天,爸爸妈妈实现了我的愿望,带我去奥斯卡影院看电影《狮子王》。 这部电影讲了小狮子辛巴遭遇了磨难和挑战成长为狮子王的故事。辛巴的父亲是荣耀王国的国王木法沙,刀疤是辛巴的叔叔,刀疤想抢夺国王的王位,就设计圈套让鬣狗围攻辛巴,木法沙不顾生命安危去救辛巴,受伤后被刀疤推下悬崖。辛巴眼看着父亲失去了生命,很伤心,刀疤把木法沙死的责任全推给辛巴,让辛巴非常自责,不敢回家见母亲,就选择了逃离。刀疤占领王位,让鬣狗们肆意捕杀动物,荣耀王国一片混乱。几年后,辛巴的好朋友娜娜从刀疤统治的荣耀王国逃了出来,找到已经长成大狮子的辛巴,让他回家拯救荣耀王国。

狮子王中英文故事梗概

清晨的草原,万物臣服,迎来他们未来的国王辛巴。木法沙的英明统治如同阳光照耀着草原,包括辛巴。但阳光照不到的地方,黑暗正在酝酿,木法沙的弟弟刀疤以辛巴为诱饵,害死了木法沙。带着对父亲死亡的愧疚和害怕,辛巴选择逃避过去,忘记一切。对王者来说,对目标的逐渐麻木是一件很可怕的事情。娜娜和Rafiki的到来点醒了辛巴,辛巴重新拾起他作为国王的职责,为他的臣民战斗。辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了种种的考验,打败了刀疤,最后终于登上了森林之王的宝座,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义。 The story line of the lion king At the morning of the grassland, all animals kneel to celebrate the birth of their future king Simba. The wise rule of Mufasa shins the grassland like the sun, including , at the place where the sun never shins, darkness is brewing that Scar kills Mufasa. With guilt and fear of the death of father, Simba chooses to escape the past and forget everything. It’s a terrible thing for the king to become numb to the target. Fortunately, Nana and Rafiki wake up Simba, so that Simba resurrects his duty of the king fighting for his subjects. In the company of friends, Simba goes through all the tests, and defeats Scar, and boards the throne of the king of the forest finally.

相关文档
最新文档