介绍上海的常用英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

介绍上海的常用英语句子

1. Expo 2010 Shanghai China will be a great event to explore the full potential of urban life in the

21st century.

2010上海世博会将是探索21世纪城市生活的盛会。

2. The theme of Expo 2010 is “ Better City, Better Life”, representing the common wish of the

whole humankind for a better living in future urban environments.

2010年上海世博会主题是“城市,让生活更美好”,代表了全人类对未来更好的城市生活环境的共同期盼。

3. The Expo Site is at the waterfront area between Nanpu Bridge and Lupu Bridge on both sides

of the Huangpu River.

上海世博会选址在黄浦江两岸,位于南浦大桥和卢浦大桥之间的滨江地区。

4. The emblem, depicting the image of three people---you, me, him/her---holding hands together,

symbolizes the big family of mankind.

上海世博会会徽图案以你、我、他(她)为形创意而成,三人携手相牵,象征人类四海一家。

5. Created from a Chinese character meaning people, the mascot “Haibao” embodies the character

of Chinese culture.

上海世博会吉祥物海宝以“人”为核心创意,体现了中华文化之特点。

6. The mascot “Haibao” is a cartoon figure in shape of the Chinese character “人”.

吉祥物海宝是以汉字“人”为核心创造的卡通形象。

7. The volunteer logo includes the Chinese character for heart, the letter “V” and a dove of peace

carrying an olive branch.

上海世博会志愿者标志的主体既是汉字“心”,也是英文字母“V”,又是嘴衔橄榄枝飞翔的和平鸽构成。

8. The main slogan of Expo 2010 volunteer is “At Your Service at Expo”.

上海世博会志愿者主口号是“世界在你眼前,我们在你身边”。

9. The three sub-slogans of Expo 2010 volunteer are: “ My Will, My Help, My Pleasure”, “2010,

We Are Together as One” and “Our City, Your Joy”.

上海世博会志愿者三个副口号是:“志在,愿在,我在”,“2010, 心在一起”和“城市有我更可爱”。

10. Gather in Shanghai to discover the world.

汇聚上海,博览世界。

11.China Pavilion is designed with the concept of “Oriental Crown”.

中国馆的设计具有“东方之冠”的理念。

12. The traditional Chinese wooden structure element, Dougong brackets, is introduced into China

Pavilion.

中国馆采用了传统的中式木制结构元素—斗拱隅撑。

13. The main color of China Pavilion is “Gugong (Forbidden City) Red” which represents the

taste and spirit of Chinese culture.

中国馆的主色调是“中国红”(或称故宫或紫禁城红),代表了中华文化的特色和精神。14.Where is the light rail station, please? (Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.) 请问轻轨站在哪儿?(一直走到前面的红绿灯,然后左拐)

机场到世博村/中国馆有多远?(乘公交车约1小时)

16.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? (Over there. Please look for the road sign.) 我们在哪等园区专线大巴? (在那,请注意路标)

17.Thank you for showing us around. (You’re welcome.)

谢谢你带领我们到处参观。(不客气)

18. What is the local specialty in Shanghai? (Xiaolong Dumpling.)

上海的特产是什么?(小笼包)

19.How is spring here? (Oh, it is a nice sight. Flowers are in bloom.

这里春天怎么样?(哦,那真是一幅美丽的景象,鲜花全都盛开了。)

20. Excuse me, how can I get to the Hilton Hotel? (Sorry. I’m a stranger here myself.)

对不起,请问怎么样能到希尔顿大酒店呢?(不好意思,我也是新来的)

21. How often does the shuttle bus run? (Every ten minutes.)

班车多久一辆?(每十分钟)

22. Excuse me, is there a bank near here? ( Yes , there is one around the corner.)

对不起,请问附近有银行吗?(有的,拐角处就有一家)

23. I hope you'll come back to China again!

希望你能再来中国!

24. Thank you very much for your nice present. (I’m glad you enjoyed it.)

非常感谢你精美的礼物。(你能喜欢我太高兴了)

25.I can’t find my briefcase. (Don’t worry. You can ask the Information Center for help)

我的包找不到了。(别担心,你可以到信息中心求助。)

26. Is this your fist visit to China?

这是你第一次来中国吗?

27. What do you prefer, tea or coffee? (Tea, please.)

你想喝点什么,茶还是咖啡?(我要茶)

28. Excuse me, where can I take Metro Line 8 ? (There is a metro station just across from the

parking lot.)

请问我在哪儿可以乘地铁8号线?(停车场对面就是地铁站)

29.Shanghai is becoming more and more international.

上海越来越国际化了。

30.Y u Garden always attracts a lot of tourists.

豫园总是游人如云。

31.We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

32.The Emergency Center is open round-the-clock.

急救中心全天24小时服务。

33.The Bund is a must to visitors.

外滩是游客的必游之地。

34.Do you want to take the Maglev/shuttle bus to the airport?

你想坐磁悬浮列车/专线大巴去机场吗?

35.Long live our friendship!

愿我们友谊长存!

相关文档
最新文档