狮子王中英对照台词

狮子王中英对照台词
狮子王中英对照台词

From the day we arrive...

自从那一天,我们到达...

on the planet.

在这个星球上。

And, blinking, step into the sun.

并且眨着(眼睛),步入阳光下。

There's more to see than can ever be seen.

那儿有更多的要看,超过了曾经可以被看见的。[那儿有更多的事物,是你平生未见]

More to do than can ever be done.

更多的要做,超过曾经可以被做到的。[有更多的事,是你尚未尝试的]

There's far too much to take in here.

这儿有太多的(事物),去理解,从这儿。[这儿有太多的学问,可以去领悟]

More to find than can ever be found.

更多的去发现,超过曾经可以被发现的。

But the sun rolling high,

但是太阳旋转着升高,

through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small, 穿过蔚蓝色的天空,保持着伟大和渺小。

on the endless round.

在那无止境的循环中,

It's the circle of life.

它是生命的循环,

And it moves us all...

而且它推动着我们所有人...

through despair and hope,

通过绝望和希望,

through faith and love,

通过信仰和爱情,

till we find our place...

直到我们找到我们的位置,

on the path unwinding... 在那不断延伸的道路上,

in the circle,

在这循环中,

the circle of life.

这生命的循环。

It's the circle of life.

它是生命的循环。

And it moves us all...

而且它推动着我们所有人...

through despair and hope, 通过绝望和希望,

through faith and love,

通过信仰和爱情,

till we find our place...

直到我们找到我们的位置,

on the path unwinding...

在那不断延伸的道路上,

in the circle,

在这循环中,

the circle of life.

这生命的循环。

Life's not fair, is it?

生命是不公平的,是吗?

You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.

你看,我... 嗯,我将永远不是国王。

And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你将永远看不到另一天的光明。

Adieu.

再见。

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?

(难道)你的妈妈从来没有告诉你不要玩你的食物吗?

What do you want?

你想干什么?

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.

我来这里为了宣布,国王Mufasa在他(来这里)的路上。

So you'd better have a good excuse...

因此,你最好有一个好托辞...

for missing the ceremony this morning.

为缺席那个仪式,今天早上的。

Oh, now, look, Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.

哦,现在,看吧,Zazu。你使我丢了我的午餐。

Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 哈!你将失去比那个更多,当国王收拾完你。

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

他生气得如同一头得了疝气的河马。

Ooh. I quiver with fear!

哦,我害怕得发抖啊!

Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.

现在,Scar,不要那样看着我。

Help!

救命啊!

Scar, drop him.

Scar,放下他。

Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.

无懈可击的准时,陛下。[太及时了,陛下]

Why, if it isn't my big brother...

哎呀,如果这不是我的大哥...

descending from on high to mingle with the commoners. 从高位下来,结交平民。

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我没有看到你,在Simba的介绍会上。

That was today?

那是今天吗?

Oh, I feel simply awful!

哦,我感到非常难受![我感到非常抱歉]

Must've slipped my mind.

肯定是从我脑子里滑掉了。[肯定是我不小心忘记了]

Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is...

是的,好吧,就像你的脑筋一样靠不住...

as the king's brother, you should've been first in line!

作为国王的弟弟,你本应该站在队伍的第一位!

Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born.

嗯,我(原本)是排在第一位,直到这个小毛球出生了。

That hairball is my son and your future king.

那个小毛球是我的儿子,也是你未来的国王。

Oh, I shall practice my curtsy.

噢,我该去练习我的屈膝礼了。

Don't turn your back on me, Scar.

不要转过身(把)你的背对着我,Scar。

Oh, no, Mufasa.

哦,不,Mufasa。

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

也许(是)你不应该背弃我(才对)。

Is that a challenge?

那是一个挑战吗?

Temper, temper.

脾气(小点),脾气(小点)。

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

我不会去梦想挑战你。[我做梦都不敢挑战你]

Pity. Why not?

可怜虫。为什么不呢?

As far as brains go, I got the lion's share.

远到智力(可以)达到的[就智力而言],我有狮子(智慧)的一份。

But when it comes to brute strength,

但是当提到粗暴的力量时,

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

我恐怕我占有的是(狮子)基因池的最浅的一端。

There's one in every family, sire.

(这样的家伙)在每个家庭中都有一个,陛下。

Two in mine, actually,

我(家里)有两个,事实上,

and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

而且他们总是设法破坏特别的场合。

What am I going to do with him?

我该怎么对待他?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

他(可以)做成一个非常美观的小鞋毡。

Zazu!

Zazu!

And just think,

而且正好设想一下,

whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 什么时候他变脏了,你(就)能把他拿出去,然后打一打他。

Dad! Dad!

爸爸!爸爸!

Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up!

快点,爸爸!我们得走了!醒醒。

Sorry.

抱歉。

Dad. Dad.

爸爸,爸爸。

Your son is awake.

你的儿子醒了。

Before sunrise, he's your son. 日出之前,他是你的儿子。

Dad! Come on, Dad.

爸爸,快点儿,爸爸。

You promised.

你答应过(我的)!

OK, OK.

好的,好的。

I'm up, I'm up.

我起来了,我起来了。

Look, Simba.

看,Simba。

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

所有这一切,被阳光触及到的,都是我们的王国。

Wow!

哇!

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

一个国王作为统治者的时代,升起和落下,就像太阳(一样)。

One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here,

有一天,Simba,太阳将会下沉在我的时代,

and will rise with you as the new king.

然后将会升起,随着你成为新的国王。

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.

- 而这将都是我的吗?- 所有的一切。

Everything the light touches.

阳光能照到的一切。

What about that shadowy place?

那片阴影的地方呢?

That's beyond our borders.

那超出我们的国界之外。

You must never go there, Simba.

你必须永远不要去那个地方,Simba。

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

但是我以为一个国王可以做他想做的任何事情。

There's more to being king than getting your way all the time. 有更多的(事务),作为国王,不能总是为所欲为。

- There's more? - Simba...

- 更多的(事)?- Simba...

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

一切你所见的(是)存在一起的,以一种微妙的平衡(关系)。

As king, you need to understand that balance,

作为国王,你需要理解那种平衡,

and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.并尊重所有的生物,从爬行的蚂蚁到跳跃的羚羊。

But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?

但是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes, Simba, but let me explain.

是的,Simba,当让我解释(一下)。

When we die, our bodies become the grass,

当我们死后,我们的尸体会变成草,

and the antelope eat the grass.

然后羚羊吃草。

And so we are all connected...

于是我们全都被联系(在一起)了...

in the great circle of life.

在这伟大的生命的循环中。

Good morning, sire!

早上好,陛下!

Good morning, Zazu.

早上好,Zazu。

- Checking in with the morning report. - Fire away.

- 报到,带着晨间报告。- 说吧。

Chimps are going ape, giraffes remain above it all.

黑猩猩们在发狂,长颈鹿仍是高高在上。

Elephants remember, though just what, I can't recall. 大象们记起了(什么),虽然到底(是)什么,我不能想起来。

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks.

鳄鱼们正在争相撕咬来自岸上的新鲜的供给品。

Shown interest in my nest egg, but I quickly said, no, thanks. 对于我巢里的蛋(也)表示有兴趣,但是我赶快说了“不用,谢谢”。

We haven't paid the hornbills, and the vultures have a hunch. 我们还没付款给犀鸟,而秃鹰们有一个预感。

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch.

不是每个受邀的人将会在午餐后回来。

This is the morning report.

这就是晨间报告。

Gives you the long and the short.

给你(报告)有长的和短的。

Every grunt, roar, and snort.

每个嘀咕声,吼叫和鼻息声。

Not a tale I distort...

不是我曲解的故事--

on the morning report.

在这晨间报告上。

- What are you doing, son? - Pouncing.

- 你在做什么,儿子?-猛扑袭击。

Let an old pro show you how it's done.

让一个老手展示给你看这该怎么做。

Oh, the buffalo

哦,水牛

-have got a beef about this season's grass. -Stay low to the ground.

-有一块牛肉关于这一季的草。[对这一季的草料有些怨言] -站低点[伏下身子],靠近地面。

Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right.

是,好的。伏下身子,靠近地面。没错。

- Not a sound. -Saffron is this season's color seen in all the herds.

不(发出)一点儿声音。-橘黄色是这一季的颜色,在所有畜群中看到的。

Take it slow. One more step...

慢一点。再(向前)一步...

- then... - ...in the dung

- 然后... - ...在粪便里

This is the morning report.

这就是晨间报告。

Gives you the long and the short.

给你(报告)有长的和短的。

Every grunt, roar, and snort.

每个嘀咕声,吼叫和鼻息声。

Not a tale I distort..

不是我曲解的故事--

on the morning report.

在这晨间报告上。

That's very good. Ha ha!

那样非常好。哈哈!

- Zazu! - Yes!

- Zazu! - 在!

Sir! News from the underground.

长官!消息来自地下。[来自地下的消息]

- Now, this time... - Sire!

- 现在,这次... - 陛下!

Hyenas in the pride lands!

土狼们在荣耀大地!

Zazu, take Simba home.

Zazu,带Simba回家。

Dad, can't I come?

爸爸,我不能来吗?

No, son.

不行,儿子。

I never get to go anywhere.

我从没得到(机会)去任何地方。

Oh, young master, one day, you will be king. 哦,年轻的主人,有一天,你将会成为国王。

Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy... 然后你能驱逐那些流着口水的、赖皮的、

stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

愚蠢的偷猎者,从黎明(追)到黄昏。

Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?

嘿,Scar叔叔!猜猜什么?[给你猜件事]

I despise guessing games.

我鄙视猜谜游戏。

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.

LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun roll ing high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and smal l on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwind ing 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  Life's not fair,is it? You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生命真不公平啊!你看我呢,永远都当不上王,而你永远也见不到明天了,再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse.for missing the ceremony this morning. 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that...when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help! 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我救命啊! Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?descending from on high to mingle with the commoner s. 屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind. 那是今天吗?我觉得好害怕呀!我八成是给忘了 Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! . 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生 That hairball is my son...and your future king. 这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王 Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦 Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤 Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 不,木法沙,或许是你不该背对着我 Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗? Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 冷静!冷静!我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢? As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧 But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…  I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了 There's one in every family,sire. Two in mine,actually...and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下,事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合我该拿他怎么办?拿他做地毯会非常好看 Zazu! 沙祖 And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 而且想一想,每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打 Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸快起来,我们要走了啦!对不起爸…爸…

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

狮子王中英文台词

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼ 标签:杂谈 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了Adieu. 再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景 相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景,希望可以帮到大家Selected Scene 3 场景3 Timon and Pumbaa: 丁满和彭彭: HakunaMatata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze 简单又好记 It means no worries 从现在开始 For the rest of your days 你不必再担心 It's our problem-free philosophy 不必像从前——听天由命 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Why, when he was a young warthog... 啊,当他是只小山猪 When I was a young warthog... 当我是只小山猪

Very nice. 很好! Thanks! 谢啦! He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal. He could clear the savannah after every meal. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind. And oh, the shame ( He was ashamed ) 看他好像魅力十足,风度翩翩看来看去好像缺少一些东西虽然我长得丑,可是很温柔我终于,发现我没办法,出人头地!哎呀,真丢脸(太丢脸喽!) Thought a changing my name. 我想过改名字 ( Oh, what's in a name? ) (哦,改什么名字啊?) And I got downhearted ( How did you feel? ) 后来终于放弃(为什么呢?) Every time that I.., 每次我想…… Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids! 嘿,彭彭,不要在小孩面前…… Oh...sorry. 啊,对不起 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase! 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze

狮子王英文台词

Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see I -- well, I... shall never be King. And you... shall never see the light of another day. ...Adieu... Zazu: Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? Scar: What do you want? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. ...So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. Scar: Oh now look, Zazu; you've made me lose my lunch. Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. Scar: Oh... I quiver with fear. Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way... HELP! Mufasa: Scar! ... Scar: Mm-hmm? 3 Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. Zazu: Pity! Why not? Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength ...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. Zazu: There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions. Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. Mufasa: Zazu! Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and BEAT him. Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything. Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than... getting your way all the time. Simba: There's more? Mufasa: Simba... Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life. 7 Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! Scar: I despise guessing games. Simba: I'm going to be king of Pride Rock. Scar: Oh goody. Simba: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom; and I'm going to rule it all. Heh heh. Scar: Yes. Well... forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know. Simba: Hey, Uncle Scar? When I'm king, what will that make you? Scar: A monkey's uncle. Simba: Heh heh. You're so weird. Scar: You have NO idea. ...So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? Simba: Everything. Scar: He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border...?

狮子王1剧本

The Lion King Actor Young Simba(小辛巴)……………………………….... Adult Simba(成年辛巴)………………………………. Pumbaa(彭彭)…………………………………………. Timon(丁满)………………………………………….. Nala(娜娜)……………………...................................... Scar(刀疤)……………………...................................... [Aside]: In the Pride Lands of Africa, animals celebrate the birth of future king Simba, son of King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi. Mufasa's younger brother, Scar, is jealous(嫉妒)of Simba, because Simba replaces Scar as heir to the throne(宝座,王位). A few months later, as Simba grows into a curious lion cub, Scar is allied(结盟的)with the hyenas(土狼)to kill Mufasa and Simba. But they are both unaware of their intentions. Finally, Mufasa is killed by Scar. What’s more, Scar tricks Simba into thinking that Mufasa's death is his fault and advises him to run away forever. As Simba leaves, Scar orders the hyenas to kill Simba, but Simba escapes. Simba collapses(坍塌,瓦解,垮掉,倒下)in a desert for exhaustion, luckily Timon and Pumbaa save Simba. [Scene I: Hakuna Matata] {Aside: Pumbaa, Timon, and Simba near a pool of water and oasis(绿洲). Simba has been laid near the water. Timon splashes(泼,溅水)some water in Simba's face. Simba stirs.(微动)} Timon: You okay, kid? Simba: I guess so. Pumbaa: You nearly died. Timon: I saved you. Pumbaa: (Snorts at Timon) Timon: Well, uh, Pumbaa helped. A little. Simba: (Dully) Thanks for your help. {Aside: Simba heads off quietly back out towards the desert.} Timon: Hey, where you going? Simba: Nowhere. Timon: (Watching Simba, talking to Pumbaa) Gee. He looks blue. Pumbaa: I'd say brownish-gold. Timon: No, no, no, no. I mean he's depressed. Pumbaa: Oh. (Pumbaa trots up to Simba) Pumbaa: Hey kid, what's eatin' ya? Timon: Nothing; he's at the top of the food chain! Ahhhhhhha ha haaa! The food cha-haain! (Pumbaa and Simba stare at him silently) Ha ha hum... ahem. (Realizing his joke flopped) So, where you from...?

狮子王1中英文台词(完整版)

Life's not fair, is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see, I Well, I shall never be king 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day 而你永远也见不到明天了 Good bye 再见 Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way, 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 so you'd better have a good excuse for missing this morning's ceremony 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式 #VALUE! #VALUE! Oh, look, Zazu 你看 You've made me lose my lunch 你害我的午餐都没了 You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now, Scar, don't look at me that way 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 Help! 救命啊! Scar? Drop him 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing, Your Majesty 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high 这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的 to mingle with the commoners 来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? 那是今天吗?

狮子王中英文故事梗概

清晨的草原,万物臣服,迎来他们未来的国王辛巴。木法沙的英明统治如同阳光照耀着草原,包括辛巴。但阳光照不到的地方,黑暗正在酝酿,木法沙的弟弟刀疤以辛巴为诱饵,害死了木法沙。带着对父亲死亡的愧疚和害怕,辛巴选择逃避过去,忘记一切。对王者来说,对目标的逐渐麻木是一件很可怕的事情。娜娜和Rafiki的到来点醒了辛巴,辛巴重新拾起他作为国王的职责,为他的臣民战斗。辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了种种的考验,打败了刀疤,最后终于登上了森林之王的宝座,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义。 The story line of the lion king At the morning of the grassland, all animals kneel to celebrate the birth of their future king Simba. The wise rule of Mufasa shins the grassland like the sun, including , at the place where the sun never shins, darkness is brewing that Scar kills Mufasa. With guilt and fear of the death of father, Simba chooses to escape the past and forget everything. It’s a terrible thing for the king to become numb to the target. Fortunately, Nana and Rafiki wake up Simba, so that Simba resurrects his duty of the king fighting for his subjects. In the company of friends, Simba goes through all the tests, and defeats Scar, and boards the throne of the king of the forest finally.

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

《狮子王》经典台词赏析

《狮子王》经典台词赏析 Classical lines in “Lion King” (Mufasa, the lion king is telling Simba, his son, an important rule of life.) Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom. Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king. Simba: And this all be mine? Mufasa: Everything! Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That’s beyond our borders, you must n ever go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there’s more to being a king than getting your way all the time. Simba: There’s more? Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But dad, don’t we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. 注释: 1、crawl v. 爬行 2、leap v. 跳跃 3、antelope n. 羚羊 狮子王

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

相关文档
最新文档