国际商务函电复习题

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.We learn from your Chamber of Commerce that you are in the market for Chinese Teapots.

我们从贵国商会获悉你方想要购买中国茶具。

2.We hope you'll take this opportunity to expand your export.

我们希望你方能够利用这一良机扩大出口

3.We are airmailing you under separate cover our latest pricelist and catalogue.

现另航寄送我公司最新的价目表和目录

4.从贵国驻我国大使馆商务参赞处获悉,你们是一家信誉良好的纺织品进口商。

5.我们专营工艺品出口业务,愿与贵公司建立业务关系。

6.在我国对优质食糖有大量的需求

7.Dear sir or Madam

We have refer to your bank by Messrs.Smith Co place done about/vegavding cvedit appciated give which/that with contidence

We are glad to inform you that you “panda”brand color TV sets have found a good market here

欣告近来你“熊猫”牌彩色电视机在我方市场很畅销

We sill appveciate it if you can us the latest prilelist and sample books for our vefevence

如能寄来最新价目单和样本供我方参考,不胜感激

Only the goods fine in quality but can intevest our customer

只有质优价廉的产品才能吸引我方客户

The offer is firm, subject to your confirmation reaching us before March

本报盘为实盘,以你方的确认于三月五日前到达我方条件

Relative samples and quotations were sent to you by separate airmail yesterday.

有关样品及报价已于昨日另航你方

In view of your being our old customers,we agree to supply the goods at your price. 鉴于你是我们的老客户,我们同意按你方的价格供货

We are offeving-the cavpioned goods without engagement as follows –

关于标题商品,我们现报无约束力的发盘如下:

If you have no dispute after receiving the sample it soon so that we can arrange production

收到样品后,如无异议,请尽快确认以便我们安排生产

We are acknowledging/in offering shipment inform you sales cost reduce market send,give ,show

A reasonable reduction in price will at trace more cusstorner to order

价格上的合理减让将会吸引更多的客户订购

As your price is too high. We have to cancle the deal

由于你方价格过高,我们不得不取消这笔交易

It is hope that you can see your

望设法按老价格接受我方订单,因为现价将使我们无利可图

We veqvet that we can’t accept your counter-offer as our quotation for buttons is in line with the current market

抱歉不能接受你们的还盘,因我方纽扣的报价与当前的市场行情相符

As the price of raw matevids has been rising we regert that we can’t meet your requirement of a further price reduction

由于原料价格不断上涨,歉难满足你方再次降价的要求

There is every indication that the market will decline soon please further consider out counter-offer

种种迹象表明近期行情将会下跌,望重新考虑我方还盘。

If the product comply with the requirements of our customers we believe you can get substantial repeat order from them

如果产品符合我方客户的要求,我们相信你们会从他们那里获得许多的续订单We regret to inform you that we can’t accept your order for 1000sets of computers now owing to heavy commitments

歉告由于大量承约我们暂不能接受你一千台电脑的订单

We are glad to inform you that the good under the capitiond order are

suppliable/auailable from stock

欣告你方,标题订单项下的货物有现货可供

86页必考

We believe that the initial translation between us will further promote the trade to our mutually benefit

我们相信这首笔交易将促进双方互利贸易的进一步发展。

Please rest assured that we will execute your order within the stipulated time

请放心我们一定会在规定的期限内完成你方订货

If you can make a reduction of 3% in your price we shall be glad to order another 500dozen

如果你方能在价格上减少百分之三,我们将乐于再订500打

Substitute 代用品pongee silk 6311 6311号柞丝绸push the sale of 推销

Rush 一大批recommend 推荐rayon 人造丝exceed 超过distributor 经销商Manufacture 制造evidence 证据

Thank you for your fax of may9 confirming/accepting for find that back fast exhausted afraid well keen

We are sending you our sales confirmation NO.456in duplicate please sign and return one copy for our file

兹寄第456号销售确认书一式两份,请签退一份以便存档

We confirm your offer of august 4and enclosed please find our order

兹确认你方八月四日报盘并随附订单那一份

If your quotation is reasonable ,we will try to perhuade our clients to accept it

相关文档
最新文档