英文电影经典对话

英文电影经典对话
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here’s looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21,《海上钢琴师》
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living drilled of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
陆上的人喜欢寻根究底,虚度很多的光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的迟来,夏天担心冬天的将至。所以你们不停到处去追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方。我并不羡慕。

22, All that city. You just couldn’t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand to

o, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn’t see. You understand that? What I didn’t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。

23,Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They’re not infinite. You’re infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me. Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite. Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play. That’s God’s piano.
拿钢琴来说.键盘有始亦有终。你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?那是上帝的键盘啊!
24,Did you see the streets? There’re thousands of them. How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don’t even know where it comes to an end. Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it?
你看到那数不清的街道吗?如何只选择其中一条去走?一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?

25,《搏击俱乐部》
Advertising has its taste in cars and clothes. Working jobs we hate
so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of
history. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great
depression. Our great war’s a spiritual war. Our great depression
is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won’t. We’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very
pissed off.
广告诱惑我们买车子,衣服,于是拼命工作买不需要的东西,我们是被历史
遗忘的

一代,没有目的,没有地位,没有世界大战,没有经济大恐慌,我们的
大战只是心灵之战,我们的恐慌只是我们的生活。我们从小看电视,相信有一
天会成为富翁,明星或摇滚巨星,但是我们不会。那是我们渐渐面对的现实,
我们非常非常愤怒。
26,You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
工作不能代表你,银行存款并不能代表你,你开的车也不能代表你,皮夹里
的东西不能代表你,衣服也不能代表你,你只是平凡众生中的其中一个.
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t b

e stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

Titanic~!

Rose: I love you Jack.
Jack: No... don't you say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't
do it.
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're
going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an
old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand
me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that
ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'mthankful, Rose. I'm
thankful.
Jack: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will
never give up... no matter what happens... nomatter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.


听着,露丝,赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事,因为我遇到了你.我已经很满足了,露丝,我很感激这样美妙的相遇......给我这个面子,向我承诺你永远不会放弃,无论发生什么,无论有多么绝望,露丝.并且答应我你永远不违背这个誓言.
我保证.
永远不放弃.
我永不言弃,杰克,永不言弃.
from:
Hospitaller: That does not mean that there is no God. Do you love her?
医院骑士:那并不意味着没有神。你爱她吗?
Balian of Ibelin: Yes.
巴里安:是的。
Hospitaller: The heart will mend. Your duty is to the people of the city. I go to pray.
医院骑士:心灵是可以愈合的。全城的居民是你职责所系。我要去祈祷。
Balian of Ibelin: For what?
巴里安:祈求何物?
Hospitaller: For the strenght to endure what is to come.
医院骑士:能承受所要发生的一切的力量。
Balian of Ibelin: And what is to come?
巴里安:要发生什么?
Hospitaller: The reckoning is to come for what was done one hundred years before. The Muslims will never forget. Nor shou

ld they.
医院骑士:100年前的报应就要来临。穆斯林永不会忘记。他们也不能忘记。

Balian of Ibelin: We defend this city, not to protect these stones, but the people living within these walls.
巴里安:我们守卫这座城市,不是为了保护这些石头,而是生活在城墙内的人们。

Sybilla: Do you fear being with me?
希比拉:你害怕和我在一起吗?
Balian of Ibelin: No.
巴里安:不。
Balian of Ibelin: And yes.
巴里安:但也是。(“不感觉恐惧但亦有敬畏”之意)
Sybilla: A woman in my place has two faces; one for the world, and one which she wears in private. With you I'll be only Sibylla.
希比拉:在我这个位置的女人有两副面孔:一副展示给世人,一副是私底下所显现。对你而言我只是希比拉。

Balian of Ibelin: This army will be destroyed, and the city left defenseless.
巴里安:这支军队将全军覆没,这座城市将失去防卫。
Guy de Lusignan: When I wish a blacksmith to advise me in war, I will tell him.
盖伊:当我希望铁匠发表对战争的建议时,我会告诉他。
Balian of Ibelin: Saladin wants you to come out. He is waiting for you to make that mistake. 巴里安:撒拉丁想让你出来。他在等你犯错。

Balian of Ibelin: You go with the army?
巴里安:你要随军出征?
Hospitaller: My order is with the army.
医院骑士:我奉命随军出征。
Balian of Ibelin: You go to certain death.
巴里安:你此去必死无疑。
Hospitaller: All death is certain. I shall tell your father what I've seen you become.
医院骑士:人终有一死。我会告诉令尊你的变化。 (此对白出现于影片后半段盖伊一意孤行出兵迎战萨拉丁时,是巴里安和其父高德弗雷旧部的对话,高德弗雷早已于之前死去)

Nasir: He says, that is his horse.
纳西尔:他说,那是他的马。
Balian of Ibelin: Why would it be his horse?
巴里安:为什么马会是他的?
Nasir: Because it is on his land.
纳西尔:因为马在他的领地上。
Balian of Ibelin: I took this horse from the sea.
巴里安:我从海里得到的这匹马。(随船运输的军马)
Nasir: He says you are a great liar and he will fight you because you are a liar.
纳西尔:他说你是个大骗子,他会和你决斗,因为你是个骗子。
Balian of Ibelin: I have no desire to fight.
巴里安:我不想交手。
Nasir: Then you must give him the horse.
纳西尔:那你就必须把马给他。

King Baldwin IV: Come forward. I am glad to meet Godfrey's son. He was one of my greatest teachers. He was there when, playing with the other boys, my arm was cut. It was he, not my father's physicians who noticed that I felt no pain. He wept when he gave my father the news, that I am a leper. The Saracens s

ay that this disease is God's vengence against the vanity of our kingdom. As wretched as I am, these Arabs believe that the chastisement that awaits me in hell is far more severe and lasting. If that's true, I call it unfair. Come. Sit. When I was sixteen I won a great victory. I felt in that moment that I should live to be one hundred, now I know I shall not see thirty. You see, none of us chose our end really. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convinient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.
鲍德温国王:向前来。我很高兴见到高德弗雷的儿子。他是我最伟大的老师之一。我的手臂被割伤时他在场。是他而不是我父亲的医生发现我感觉不到疼痛。他哭着告诉我父亲,说我是个麻风病患者。撒拉逊人说上帝用这种疾病惩罚这个王国的罪恶。这些阿拉伯人相信像我这样的罪人,在地狱中所受惩罚要更严厉和持久。如果当真如此,我说它是不公平的。过来,坐下。16岁时,我打赢了一场大仗,那时我以为可以长命百岁,现在自知活不过30。你知道,我们谁都不能选择我们的终点。王命或不可违,父命或不可背。但要记住,即使当国王或手握强权之人以势相逼时,你的灵魂仍是自主的。当你站在上帝面前,你不能说"是别人命我这样做的"或者"当时没能良心发现"。这是不够的。记住。
Balian of Ibelin: I will.
巴里安:我会的。
King Baldwin IV: Then go now to your father's house at Ibelin, and from there protect the pilgim road. Protect the helpless. And then perhaps one day when I am helpless you will come and protect me.
鲍德温国王:那么现在回到你父亲在伊贝林的家,去保护朝圣之路。保护无助的人。或许有一天当我无助时,你会来保护我。

相关文档
最新文档