[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语88句

1.What’s the size
多大尺寸?
 —— 90X90 (Ninety by ninety)
九十乘九十。
2.What’s the CMB
体积多大?
 —— 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter)
0.07立方米。
3.What’s the bestlast price
最低价是多少?
——¥2.5 (Two point five)]
两块五。
4.How many designs
有几个款式?
 —— 3 designs .
三个款式。
5.How many colors
有几种颜色?
—— 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue.
3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN
一箱装多少件?
 ——12 dozen, 144pcs.
12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver
什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver
货送到什么地方?
9.30% deposit.
付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.
只有一个样品, 不能给你。
11.Too expensivemuch.
太贵了。
12. Any discount
有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper
可以便宜一点吗?
14.Show me this!
这个拿下来看看。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality
质量好的还是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set .
180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.
一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity
最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN.
至少一箱件
20.There’s minimum quantity.
有最小起订量。
21.Can they be mixed
可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.
混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.
稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same pricesize.
一样的价格尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.
我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?
你是什么地方人?
27.What’s your name?
你叫什么?
28.May I have your card?
名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.
名片。
30.Stapler,please.
订书机 。
31. Calculator,please.
计算器。
32.Adhesive tape,please.
胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue.
这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card.
这是我的名片。
35.Your card, please.
给我你的名片。
36.What’s the material.
什么材料做的
37. The cost of raw material is increasing.
原材料价格上涨。
38.Out of stock.
没现货。
39.Do you have samples
有样品吗?
40.Can I buy a sample?
能买一个样品吗?
41.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.
下单时退钱给你。
42.Nice to meet you .
很高兴遇见到你。
43.Me too!
我也是!
44.Thank you .
谢谢!
45.You are welcome!
不用谢!
46.Co

me again next time.
下次再来。
47.Good-bye/ See you.
再见。
48.Would you like some water?
要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website.
你可以上我们的网站。
50.Please have a seat.
请坐。
51.How are you doing
你好!
52.Fine.Thank you.and you
很好!谢谢!你呢?
53.I’m fine ,too.
我也很好。
54. Sweet dreams.
做个好梦。
55.Have a nice trip.
一路顺风。
56.Have a nice day!Eveningweekend!
祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!
57.You can go tovisit our factory.
你可以去我们的工厂看看。
58.You’re shrewd.
你真精明。
59.Did you sleep well.
你睡得好吗
60. It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
61. Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
62. It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
63. We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
64. Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
65. We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
66. Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
67. I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
68. I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
69. The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
70. Let me give you an indication.
71. Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
72. Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
73. Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
74. There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。
75. Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
76. I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
77. It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列

表内容。
78. We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
79. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价
80. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.
You’ll see that from our price sheet.
The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
81. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
82. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
83. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
84. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
85. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
86. Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
87. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
88. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货。

相关文档
最新文档