【2019年整理】外贸邮件常用语

【2019年整理】外贸邮件常用语
【2019年整理】外贸邮件常用语

知道对方:

Via the canton fair held in April, we are pleased to get to know that you are presently on the market for cables.

It’s great pleasure to see you in last canton fair, and know that you are in the market for cables, which just fall into our business scope.

去信目的:

We are writing to enter into business relations with you on a basis of mutual benefits and common developments.

感谢询价:

Thank you for your inquiry dated 11th, sep. via https://www.360docs.net/doc/e412715006.html,.

I’m glad that you’re interested in our products.

Thanks very much for your interest in our products and our company.

公司介绍:

We can develop new items according to your requirements. OEM orders are welcome.

We have established close business relationship with more than…..

The stable supplies, the quality guarantee as well as the flexible ways doing business can be reached.

提供信息;

I’m glad to send its information to you and hope that it will be helpful to you.

We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon the receipt of your detailed requirements.

产品介绍:

Herewith please find our competitive offer as follows:

Product:

Specification:

Packing: 100m/roll or as per your requirement.

Payment: L/C at sight or T/T (prepay 30%)

Shipment: usually 30 days upon receipt of L/C or T/T prepayment.

If you need it urgently, we will try our best to advance the delivery time.

补充说明:

If there isn’t any type meet your demand, please let me know your specific requirements. We can

also produce according to your designated styles.

If the product we offered above is some different from what you require actually, kindly inform us in detail, we will be pleased to re-offer you as per your actual requirements as soon as possible.

Please note that the product pictures will be sent to you upon your request, and a small sample could also be sent to you for your final checking if the price is finally acceptable.

To know more about our corporation, kindly visit our website:

附件:

Attach the e-catalogue for your review.

Please refer to the e-catalogue enclosed.

Please refer to the quotation enclosed.

Please refer to the attachment.

Enclosed is our latest catalogue on…., which may meet your demand.

邮寄样品:

Samples are free of charge, but according to our company’s policy, the customer pays for the freight fee.

The post charge paid by your side.

Please provide your express account and address in details.

价格有效期:

As the price of raw material (copper) often changes, the offer valid period is not very long.

汇率:

The exchange rate between RMB and USD is based on the day when you transfer the money.

欢迎询问:

Any questions, that will be much appreciated.

Any question will be welcomed.

期待合作:

I’m sincerely looking forward to our long business connection.

We sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.

期待回复:

We are looking forward to your prompt reply.

Please kindly check and reply at your earliest.

We look forward to your further reply.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries, as per which we will sent you our best quotation.

保持联系:

Please contact me freely as a good friend.

结束语:

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

延迟回复:

Sorry for delay in reply.

后期跟进:

No news from you for a couple of days, how are you these days?

1. Opening Sentences 启头句:

1)We have (take) pleasure in informing you that......

兹欣告你方......

2)We have the pleasure of informing you that......

兹欣告你方.....

3)We are pleased (glad) to inform you that......

兹欣告你方......

4)Further to our letter of yesterday, we now have (the) pleasure in informing you that......

续谈我方昨日函, 现告你方......

5)We confirm telegrams/fax messages recently exchanged between us and are pleased to say that......

我方确认近来双方往来电报/传真,并欣告......

6)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.

我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本.

7)We learn from Messrs......that you are interested and well experienced in ......business, and would like to establish business relationship with us.

我方从...公司获悉,你方对...业务感兴趣且颇有经验,意欲与我方建立业务关系.

8)Although no communication has been exchanged between us for a long time, we trust that you are doing well in business.

虽然久未通讯,谅你方生意兴隆.

9)Although we have not heard from you for guite some time, we hope your business is progressing satisfactorily.

虽然好久没接到你方来信,谅业务进展顺利.

10)We have pleasure in sending you our catalog, which gives full information about our various products.

欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。

11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...

很高兴寄你一邮包内装...

12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated...

欣获你方...月...日来信.

13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of...

谢谢你方...月...日来信.

14)We have duly received your letter of ...

刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.

15)We thank you for your letter of ...contents of which have been noted.

谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉.

16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to ....

关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴...

17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that...

再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知...

18)In reply to your letter of ...,we...

兹复你方...月...日来函,我方...

19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning

现复你方...月...日关于...的来信

20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we...

按你方...月...日来函要求,我方...

21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that...

关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方...

22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ...

续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴...

23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to....

你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地...

24) We thank you for your letter of ... and glad to note that you have received our catalogs.

收到你方...月...日来信,非常感谢,欣悉你方已收到我方目录。

25) With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply , we have pleasure in statin that...

你方...月...日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理并答复,我们乐意表示...

26) We received your letter of ... It is gratifying to note that....

你方...月...日来函收到。欣悉...

27) We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...

你方...月...日来函收悉,我们的印象是...

28) We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to ...

你方...月...日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给...公司。

29) We owe your address to ...

我方从...获得你方地址。

30) We should be glad if you would let us know whether...

如果贵方告知是否...,我们将很高兴。

31) May we have details of ...?

我们可以得到...的详情吗?

32) We are sending you under separate cover...

兹另封寄上...

33) We attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from...

附上今日收到的从...一信的复印件,供你方参考。

34) We have received an inquiry for...

我们收到...的询盘。

35) We have been informed by...

...已通知我方。

36) In replay to your letter of ...concerning...we are glad to be able to /story to have tell you that...

兹复贵方...月...日有关...的来函,很高兴/抱歉告知贵方...

37) We thank you for your letter of https://www.360docs.net/doc/e412715006.html,rming us that...

我们感激贵方...月...日的来函,惠告...

38) You kindly enclosed with your letter of ...particulars of ..., for which we thank you.

十分感激贵方随...月...日函附上的...

39) Your letter of the ...crossed ours of the same date.

贵方...月...日函刚好错过我方同日信函。

40) We are surprised to learn from your letter of...that...

从你方...月...日函惊讶地获悉...

41)We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...

迟复贵方...月...日函,甚歉!

42) We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: ...

感谢贵方...月...日的来信,很愉快答复各种问题如下: ...

43)In reply to your letter/inquiry of ... , we wish to inform you that...

兹复贵方...月...日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方...

44)Further to our letter of ...we wisth to informs you that...

续谈我方...月...日函,欣告...

45)We refer to our letter of ...in which we asked you...

参阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...

46) On...we wrote to you that...

...月...日我们函告贵方...

47)Since writing to you on...we have ascertained that...

...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...

48)In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...

贵方在...月...日来函中表示对我方...有兴趣。

49)Some time ago you told us that...

不久前,贵方告知我方...

50)Since receipt of your letter of ...we have been trying to find out more about...

收到贵方...月...日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于...

51)It is a long time since we have heard you about...

收到你方关于...的信件后已过了很长的时间。

52)In reply to our inquiry we have been told by...that...

兹复我方询盘, ...已告我方...

53) We would point out that...

我方指出...

54) For your information we would add that...

我方要补充说明...供你参考。

55) As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated...

正如我方昨日/...月...日信函所通知的...

56) According to information received from...

根据从...得到消息, ...

57) We need hardly say that...

我们几乎不须说...

58) We hear on good authority that...

我们从可靠的官方消息得知...

59) As far as we know...

正如我方所知...

60) It appears that...

看来...

61)Please note that...

请注意...

62)We would mention, however, that ...

然而我们将提及...

63)As you will see from the enclosed copy...

正如你从随函附件中发现...

64) Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...

一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...

65)Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...

请速复告我方是否...

66)We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...

如你方尽力去...不胜感激。

67)Under the circumstances it is essential that...

在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。

68)Will you please let us have for our information...

请惠告...供我参考。

69)We note with regret that...

我们遗憾地注意到...

70)We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...

从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。

71)We are sorry to tell you that...

歉告你方...

72)We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

恕不能提供所需信息。

73)We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter. 就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。

74)We are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you .

对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。

75)We are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.

我方歉难接受你方报价。

76)Please accept our apologies.

请接受我方的道歉。

77)As requested we are sending you...

按你方的要求,现奉上...

78)In accordance with your wishes...

按你方的要求...

79)We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.

按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。

80)We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...

我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。

81)We note your remarks concerning...

我们注意到你方关于...的看法。

82)We should be glad to have your confirmation that ...

欣盼你方确认...

83)We have received your fax/telegram of today’s date, which reads as follows: 我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:

84)We wish to remind your of our letter of...in which we asked you to ...

我们提醒你方注意,我方...月...日函要求你方...

85)We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question. 需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对...问题的答复。

86)We are sorry to remind you that...

很遗憾,现提醒你方...

87)As you will no doubt remember...

你方无疑会记得...

88)As to the question of ... I agree with you that...

就...问题,我同意你...

89)We understand/have been informed that...

我方清楚/我方已被告知...

90)If that is the case...

若是这样的话...

91)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that...

无疑你方会知道...

92)We are quite willing to ...

我方很愿意...

93)In view of these facts...

鉴于这些事实...

94)Unless we hear form you to the contrary...

除非我方收到你方相反的通知...

95)If we are not mistaken...

如果我方没有错的话...

96)According to our records/the information we hae obtained...

根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息...

97)We with to add...

我们希望加上...

98)As mentioned above...

如上面所提到的...

99)We quite understand that...

我们很理解...

100)We enclose...

我方附上...

101)For your information...

供你方参考...

2.Establishment and Extension of Business 建立和扩展业务

(一)Services Offered 提供服务

1) Our lines are mainly...... /We can offer a large variety of ....

我们主要经营.../我方能能够提供各种...

2) We are able now to execute from stock the largest orders./to supply any quantity of our goods without delay.

我方可以承接大宗订单,现货供应/及时提供各种数量的商品。

3) We have large quantity of ....in stock.

我方可大量供应...现货。

4) At our premises we have on show the complete range of our...

在我方展厅,我们展出全套...

5) We are able to quote you very advantageous terms.

我方可报你十分优惠的条件。

6) Our agreements with leading manufacturers enable us to supply you at most attractive prices.

由于我方与主要生产商达成协议,我方能以最优价格向你方供货。

7) We should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your premises.

欣然奉上我方产品样品,在贵方展厅展出。

8) We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate and most careful attention.

我方保证对你所有订单予以及时、仔细的处理。

9)This letter is to inform you that we have lately obtained a patent for a new type propulsion system for aircraft.

我方的飞机新型推进系统已获专利权,特此函告。

10) We thank you for all past favor, and we are always at your service.

谢谢你方以的惠顾,并盼总能为你效劳。

11) We are already pleased to serve you at any time.

我们随时乐意为您服务。

12) We are anxious to be able to serve you.

我们渴望为您服务。

13) Do you want this kind ot service? The enclosed.... will bring it to you.

你需此类服务吗?附上... 可满足你方要求。

14) Always with pleasure at your service.

我们随时愿为你效劳。

(二)Experience and References 经历和推荐

1) I have been in this line of business for many years.

我经营这项业务已有多年。

2) I have been for many years connected with ....Ltd. and been in charge of their export department for ten years.

我已在...公司供职多年, 十年来我一直主管他们的出口部。

3) The business will be under the management of Mr Cheng who has been for many years with this compary in charge of their sales department.

该项业务由... 程先生管理,他主管此公司的销售部已有多年。

4) As referees we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed go give any information you may desire.

我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。

Establishment of Business Relations 建立业务关系

1)We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of equality , mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.

我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务联系。

2) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a stateoperated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是专营轻工产品的国营公司。

3) Being specialized in the export of Chinese art and craft goods, we express our desire to trade with you in this line.

我们专门出口中国工艺品,愿与贵方开展这方面的业务。

4)To acquaint you with the light industrial goods we handle, we are sending you, by separate airmail, a commodity list and several sample books for your reference.

为使你方熟悉我方经营的轻工产品,另封航邮寄上商品目录和一些样品,供你参考。

5)In order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry, we have pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalog and a few sample books for your perusal.

为使你方对我方各自款式的手工艺品有一初步了解,今航邮奉上我方目录和一些样品,供你方参考。

6)Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in your country, we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by the commencement of some practical transactions.

从驻贵国的中华人民共和国大使馆商务处获知贵方名称和地址,我们荣幸地写信给你们,是否可通过开始做几宗实际的交易来建立业务联系。

7)Your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.

日本东京商会已向我们推荐贵公司。

8) We thank you for your letter offering your services and should like to discuss the possibility of expanding trade with you.

谢谢你方来函表示愿意提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。

9)In order to promote business between us, we are airmailing you samples, under separate

cover, for your inspection.

为促进双方业务往来,另封航邮寄上样品,供你参考。

Opening Subsidiary Companies 建立分公司

1 )We are glad to inform you that we have recently opened a branch company for the sale of the garments at Shanghai.

欣告在上海开设一家销售服装的分公司。

2)I am writing to inform you that I have just established myself in this city as a commission agent.

今告你我已在本市设立一家佣金代销商。

3) For the convenience of our customers, we have decided to open a new branch in Guangzhou, and have appointed Mr Cheng the manager.

为方便客户,我方决定在广州开设新的分公司,并委任程先生为经理。

4) We are pleased to inform you that we have recently opened a branch establishment for the sale of the new products at Chengdu.

为销售我公司的新产品,最近在成都设立分公司,特此奉告。

5) We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on January 2nd.

本公司于1月2日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。

6) We have the pleasure to inform you that we have entered into partnership with Ms Yang.

我们已与杨女士合伙经营,特此奉告。

7) It is proposed that one ordinary share of the ABC Co., Ltd., shall exchange for one share of the XYZ Co., Ltd.

现提议将以ABC 股份有限公司普通股一股交换XYZ 股份有限公司一股。

8) We arenow a private limited company and shall carry on the business to our mutual prosperity.

现在我公司为私人有限公司,定为互相繁荣进行贸易往来。

9) I have the pleasure to announce that the business of the firm will, from June 1st, be carried on by myself at the same address.

自六月一号起本公司的业务将由本人自行主持,地址不变,特此函告。

Establishment and Extension of Business 建立和扩大业务

Procuration Granted 授予代理权

1)We have the pleasure to inform you that we have given the company’s procuration to Mr.Gui.

我公司已将代理签名权授与桂先生。

2) We inform you that we have authorized Mr.Cheng who has been with us for many years , to sign for our company per procuration.

现特告为我公司服务多年的程先生已授权代理签名权。

3) I have the pleasure to inform you that Ms.Wang has been authorized to sign for the company by procuration.

王女士已授予代理签名权,特此告知。

4)As the state of my health prevents me at present from giving personal attention to routine business, I have given my procuration to Ms.C.G.P, who assisted me for the past ten years tomy

perfect satisfaction.

由于本人目前身体欠佳,不能亲自处理日常事务,特授权曾协助我10年之久的得力助手C.G.P先生代本人签名。

Removal 迁址

1)We inform you that we shall on October 1st, 1999 remove to a more convenient office at Heping street.

兹定于1999年10月1日迁到更方便的和平街新址办公,特此通知。

2)We inform you that we have this day removed to Shijiazhuang , where all correspondence should be addressed in future.

自即日起,已经迁至石家庄,日后来函请寄该址,特此奉告。

3)Owing to the expiration of our lease we have removed to the above address.

由于租期届满,我公司已迁至上述地址办公。

4)Kindly change our company’s address on your records from ..... to......

请贵公司从档案中将敝公司的地址由....改为...。

3.Offers 报价

V oluntary Offers 自动报价

1)We obtained your name and address from China Daily who gave us to understand that you are experienced importer of ........ We have now pleasure in offering you ..., of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

我们从中国日报获悉贵公司名号及地址,并了解贵公司是经营...产品有经验的进口商。我方荣幸地提供报价...,十分感谢贵方为在你方市场上推销所作的努力。

2)We understand that you are interested in... and are offering you, by our cable of ..., a parcel at the price of ... per ton CIF... .

获悉你方对...感兴趣,我方于...月...日电报报价如下:每吨...英镑CIF...。

3) We understand that there is a good demand for... in your market, and take this opportunity of enclosing our Quotation No. ... for your consideration.

我们了解到你方市场对...需求强劲,借此良机,附上我方第...号报价单,供你方考虑。

4)We are enclosing our Quotation No. ... on ... for your consideration, and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

随函附上我方...第...号报价单,供你方考虑,希望近期能收到贵方试订单。

5)We have pleasure in offering you the goods listed on the attached offer sheet No. ... , and hope that they will be of interest to you.

很高兴提供所附的第...号报价单所列货物,希望贵方有兴趣。

6)We have pleasure in recommending to you ... and enclose Quotation No. ... for your reference.

荣幸地向贵方推荐..., 随函附上第...号报价单,供贵方考虑。

7)Further to our letter of ... we now offer you without engagement, our various items as follows

续我方...月...日函,现报不具约束力的各种货物价格如下:

8)We are pleased to inform you that there are 50 tons of Match-stick now available for export.

欣告现有50吨火柴杆可供出口。

Replies to Inquires 答复询价

1)Referring to your letter dated... in which you inquired for... , we have pleasure in cabling you an offer as follows:

关于贵方...月...日对...询价函,现电报报价如下:

2)In answer to your inquiry for...(name of commodity), we offer you ...(quantity).

关于贵公司所询...(商品), 现可供...(数量)。

3) As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our finalconfirmation:

根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准:

4)We thank you for your inquiry of Nov.29, and can offer you... This offer will remain open until the receipt of your fax by return.

感谢你方11月29日询盘,现报...,此报盘有效期到收到你方传真。

5)We thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogue. It is being despatched to you under separate cover and we hope that you will find many items in it which interest you.

感谢你方来函索要我方新目录单,目录单已另封寄上,希望你方从中得到感兴趣的项目。

6)Further to our letter of ... we have now heard from our works that it is possible to supply...

续我方...月...日函,我方从工厂获悉有可能提供...(产品)。

7)In reply to your letter of ... we confirm our fax of today reading:

兹复你方...来函,我方确认今日电传,电文如下:

8)As soon as we are able to say anything definite frgarding our supply of compressors, we will cable you again.

关于我方提供压缩机一事,一俟我方有进一步消息,即电告你方。

Sending Proforma Invoice 寄形式发票

1)We thank you for your inquiry of ... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice No. ... As soon as you have handed in your application for import license, please send us a copy for reference.

感激你方的...月...日询盘。现附上我方形式发票第...号。一俟你方交上进口许可证申请,请即寄我方复制件一份,以供参考。

2)Enclosed please find our Proforma Invoice No. ... for...

附上我方...形式发票第...号,请查收。

3)We are pleased to send you our Proforma Invoice No. ... in triplicate as requested.

按要求,兹寄上我方形式发票第...号, 一式三份.

4)We have been informed by ... that you are thinking of purchasing... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice in duplicate.

我方从...获悉你方正在考虑购买...,现附上我方形式发票,一式两份。

Sending Price Lists 寄价格单

1)Many thanks for your letter of ...... We enclosed our Catalog No. ... and we have quoted our best terms in the attached price lists. We believe that our... will meet your requirements.

非常感激你方...月...日来函,附上我方第...号目录单,价格单中我方已报出最好交易条件,相信我们的...能满足你方要求。

2)We have pleasure in attaching our current quotation for your reference and, as we are able to offer prompt delivery, we look forward to receiving your cable order in the near future.

我方很高兴附上现行报价单一份供你方参考。我方可即期交货,盼不久能收到你方电报订单。

3)At the suggestion of ... we have much pleasure in sending you under separate cover our

price lists... which we hope might possibly be of interest to you.

鉴于...的建议,今另封寄上我方价格单...望能使你方感兴趣。

4)We enclose our latest price list No. ... on Arts and Crafts, for which there is regular demand on your market.

随函寄上我方工艺品的最新价格单第...号,你方市场对此有经常性的需求。

Inability to Supply 无力供应

1)We very much regret that we are unable to supply what you require just now.

我方无法提供你方现在所需货物,甚歉!

2)While we appreciate what you stated in your letter of..., we regret that it is impossible for us to supply... for the time being.

谢谢你方...月...日来函中所述,很抱歉,现在无法向你方提供...。

3)We regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity yu require.

我方歉难供应你方所要求的小批数量。

4)We have taken due note of your requirements for... but regret being unable to supply at present. We will certainly fax you an offer as soon as there is stock available.

外贸邮件常用语

知道对方: Via the canton fair held in April,we are pleased to get to know that you are presently on the market for cables. It’s great pleasure to see you in last canton fair, and know that you are in the market for cables,which just fall into our business scope. 去信目的: 感谢询价: Thank you for your inquiry dated 11th I’m glad that you’re interested in our products. 公司介绍: The stable supplies,the quality guarantee as well as the flexible ways doing business can be reached. 提供信息; I’m glad to send its information to you and hope that it will be helpful to you. We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon the receipt of your detailed requirements.产品介绍: Product: Specification: Packing: 100m/roll or as per your requirement. Payment: L/C at sight or T/T (prepay 30%)

完整版外贸单证实务课程标准

外贸单证实务课程标准 (一)课程性质与任务 《外贸单证实务》是商务英语专业的一门职业技能课程。该课程主要介绍进出口业务活动 中所涉及到的信用证、发票、汇票、提单、保险单、产地证、装箱单等各种单据和证书的缮制 和审核,通过课程学习,学生能熟悉外贸单证工作中审证、制单、审单、交单、归档业务 流程,能根据外贸合同履行过程中各个业务环节的需要独立完成审证、制单、审单、交单归 档一系列的外贸单证工作,使学生具备从事外贸单证行业的职业素质、职业能力和专业知识, 并为后续顶岗实习夯实基础。通过本课程学习,学生有能力参加国际商务部组织的“国际商 务单证员”考试并取得外贸行业的职业资格证书。《外贸单证实务》课的先修课程是《国 际贸易理论与实务》、《外贸英语函电》、,为后续课程《国贸实务模拟操作》提供知识和能力的支撑。(二)课程教学目标 通过本课程的学习使学生熟悉外贸单证工作的基本流程,具备外贸单证综合操作能力,能 独立从事审证、制单、审单、交单归档一系列外贸单证工作,具备从事外贸单证行业的职业 素质、职业能力和专业知识。 1.知识目标 专业能力目标 (1)了解外贸单证工作的基本要求及重要性,熟悉单证的含义和种类; (2)了解信用证、汇付和托收三种支付方式的含义及业务流程; (3)掌握合同和信用证条款,能够对照合同审核和修改信用证; 受益人证明、汇票等岀口单证的内容和缮制要点; (5)了解开证申请书进口单证的缮制要点; (6)掌握审单的一般程序及审单的要点; (7)掌握交单结汇的含义和信用证交单的规定,熟悉单据归档要求。 社会能力目标 (1)沟通交流能力; (2)分析问题和解决问题能 力方法能力目标

英语商务邮件常用句

英语商务邮件常用句 1.Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 我建今天下午就A项目的发展计划开会讨论。 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。 烦请告知你和Ben今晚九点半是否有空相聚? We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 会议时间依然为为十月三十号(周四)。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 可否与你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

外贸业务员如何写一封客户必回的邮件

邮件标题:客户求购的产品名称 邮件内文: To:客户公司名称 Attn:客户人名 Re:客户求购的产品名称 We are pleased to get to know that you are presently on the market for 产品名称,and as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for this product in China,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation. Herewith pls find our competitive offer as product:Specification:packinguantity:as per yr requirementPayment/C sightShipment:promptIf the product we offered above is some different from what you require actually,kindly inform us in detail,we will be pleased to re-offer you as per yr actual requirements note that the product pictures will be sent to you upon yr request,and a small sample could also be sent to you for yr final checking if the price is finally konw more about our corporation,kindly visit our website: kindly check and revert at yr 落款Co:Add:Tel:Fax:E-mail: 几点说明: 1、邮件标题只能是客户求购的产品名称,而不要加其它的任何多余语言,这样,客户打开你邮件的可能性一般可达到100%。 2、开头语简洁带过证明你是专业而老练的商人,可立即拉近与客户的距离,而对商人来说过多的寒喧实在是多余;不少人喜欢一开始就说从何得知该客户的,我们建议你,一般情况下最好不用提,客户在那里发布过求购信息,客户自己知道,多说多余,不过,如是本网线下转发给你的外商询盘,加一句话也无妨。 3、开头语特忌讳主动过多介绍自己,因为会给人一种推销的感觉,给人的第一感觉就不好,事实上,没有几个客户会有耐心来阅读你的长篇介绍的,不主动过多介绍自己将一定反而会给客户一种很自信、很专业的印象,这种印象对你来说是非常重要的;那么,“过多”的标准是什么呢我们认为,介绍性语言超过两句即是“过多”。 4、简洁开头后,你必须立即进入正文,即报价,因为客户最关心的无非是产品规格与价格而已,你如不能提供客户想要的东西,客户回你干吗立即进入报价,证明你是专业做该行的,你是有诚意、实实在在想做生意的,大家的时间都很宝贵,都不想浪费时间,特别是欧美商人更是如此;有人说,客户询盘中规格说的不全,无法报价,事实上,没有那个外商会在询盘中一次就把要求说完的,你可估摸着试探性报,报错了没关系,这只是证明你是专业的、多年做该行的,如所报的规格与客户所要的不符,客户一般会很快回复你并详细告诉你他所需产品的具体要求的;有人总喜欢第一次联系客户时就问东问西的,有些国家的客户(如印度、韩国)可能会耐心回你,但对大多数欧美客商(如美国)来说,他们一般是不会回复该类邮件的。

外贸邮件常用单词汇总

外贸邮件常用单词汇总 ETD交货期 (全称:estimated time of departure) Consignee 收货人 C/O,Form A 原产地证 B/L 提单 Freight 货代 Forwarder 代运人 Shipment term 运输方式 Port of discharge 卸货港 Payment 付款30% deposit and balance before shipment. 30%定金余款出货前付清Remit 汇款 the payment to our account as below AWB# 航空提单全称(airway bill) package 包裹 Enclosed pls find the …/Attached are…../….. as above attached to you One parcel for you today via S/F.TNT Further to 关于 Bargain with讨价还价 As following 如下 Ensure 保证delivery date 交期 Interling 夹层 Take risk 冒险 We did it as your following email just now我们按照你刚才的邮件做了。Though 尽管 Nothing is needed 没有什么东西是需要的 Please also confirm 请另确认 Probably 大概,或许,可能 Please proceed 请进展 I have refused to accept 我已经拒绝接受 Sample will be probably ready by this Wednesday To be advise 待复 Please treat them as top urgent 请重视他们 Counter sample 初样 Work out 制作出 paper pattern 纸样 Reliable supplier 可靠的供应商 Once again 再一次 Looking forward for your further comment期待你的进一步的意见 Long term business 长期贸易 In case 万一 Hence 因此 This is what I am mostly concerned 这就是我十分关心的事情 Previous 之前的 On the other hand 另外 PVG 上海浦东国际机场 L/D CARD 色卡 at our end我们这边 re-send重发 Thank you for your help 感谢你的帮助 in Top urgent十分紧迫

外贸用语

外贸单证常用词汇200句 一致性证书 cettificate of conformity 质量证书 certificate of quality 测试报告 test report 产品性能报告 product performance report 产品规格型号报告 product specification report 工艺数据报告 process data report 首样测试报告 first sample test report 价格/销售目录 price /sales catalogue 参与方信息 party information 农产品加工厂证书 mill certificate 家产品加工厂证书——暂时空缺,请各位网友帮忙提供 邮政收据 post receipt 重量证书 weight certificate 重量单 weight list 证书 cerificate 价值与原产地综合证书 combined certificate of value adn origin 移动声明A.TR.1 movement certificate A.TR.1 数量证书 certificate of quantity 质量数据报文 quality data message 查询 query 查询回复 response to query 订购单 purchase order 制造说明 manufacturing instructions 领料单 stores requisition 产品售价单 invoicing data sheet 包装说明 packing instruction 内部运输单 internal transport order 统计及其他管理用内部单证 statistical and oter administrative internal docu-ments 直接支付估价申请 direct payment valuation request 直接支付估价单 direct payment valuation 临时支付估价单 rpovisional payment valuation 支付估价单 payment valuation 外贸单证词汇2 数量估价单 quantity valuation request 数量估价申请 quantity valuation request 合同数量单 contract bill of quantities-BOQ 不祭价投标数量单 unpriced tender BOQ 标价投标数量单 priced tender BOQ 询价单 enquiry 临时支付申请 interim application for payment 支付协议 agreement to pay

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

外贸邮件回复范文

收到客户询盘时的回复: Dear sir, We hereby acknowledge receipt your inquiry of XX,(products)and i just got the information from our production department,these standard is available for us.and the now pls check the quotation below: The specification you required: The length: The diameter: The material ........ The price:XX usd /pes FOB(tian jin) I hope this is the one in your favor,As a experienced company (ISO9001:2000)in the XX filed for more than 20 years.and we take the opportunity seriously to cooperate with you.if you have any questions ,pls feel free to contact me.i will try my best Thanks and regards 签名 客户询盘模糊,向客户询问规格 Dear sir, Thanks for your inquiry of our XX(products).on dec.10th.and we are in XX filed for many years,so we are confident we can do it.but the specifications you given is still lack.such as the diameter,meterial,quantity and so on.....,so pls can you send us the details?the drawing(cad)is ok. After we confirmed,we are happy to provide you with our good quality and competitive price. Look forward your soonest reply, Thanks and regards 签名 针对客户的讨价还价的回复 Dear sir, Sorry for my late reply,i discuss with our boss for a long time, but regarding the price,it is near our bottom line,you know the market is changing everyday,and it is hard to cut more on cost as we need the products with best quality. But we treasure our first cooperation,so we allow you a 2%discount,this is the best i can do for you. I hope that if you have the will to cooperate,pls don’t just focus on the price,the most important is the quality,i think. If you any comments ,pls let me know. Thanks and regards Angela 这个得针对情况,如果利润真的不太高,就这样写没有关系,如果老板太黑了,就给点折扣,关于价格不是一封两封的邮件可以搞定的,总之灵活点啦 应对客户的迟迟不回复的邮件: Dear sir, Did you receive our quotation on dec12th?and no reply from you.i was waiting until all the

外贸邮件常用英语

常用英语 2011年01月21日星期五 6:19 P.M. I will take a holiday on 13 of Oct .?? Will back to office on 14 of Oct if you have any urgently matter please contact with my colleagues: pls kindly cfm(coNfirm) the attached d/c note ---账单 FYI(FOR YOU Inference—) Pls fill attached application with your stamp in order to arrange telex release. Kindly find our SI for SZAWL09093093, pls send us bl copy for checking asap. Pls kindly find the attached BL darft ,pls cfm and return ,tks Enclosed si for subject https://www.360docs.net/doc/e412715006.html,s! Cfm ok, pls arrange tlx rls to us. If need application,pls advise the

tlx application format by return. the shipment 货物 Please kindly find the telex release letter as attached, pls confirm your receipt by return, pls provide the surrendered MBL copy for the subject B/L within today, Tks Duly noted Kindly find attached one set of documents for your refernce subject shipment此货 Pls check and confirm your receipt by return.收到后请回复。 Pls confirm to our enclosed debit note. Sorry,pls see attached revised(修改) D/N: SZAWL09082046B asap(AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)尽快 Received with thanks. Pls confirm by return before 12:30,tks!

外贸单证英语常用词汇缩写收集

外贸单证英语常用词汇缩写收集 F/P fire policy火灾保险单 E.P. floating policy总括保险单 F.P.A. free from particular average平安险 F.;Fr. franc法郎 frt.;frit.;fgt. freight运费 frt.ppd freight prepaid运费已预付 ft. foot英尺 ft.-lb. foot-pound英尺磅(功的单位) f.w.d. fresh water damage淡水损失 fwd. forward前面;接下页 F.X. foreign excharge外汇 跟单常用语中英文对照 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB?体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 what’s the dimension? 3.What’s the best/last price?最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)两块五。 4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors?有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN? 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver?货送到什么地方? Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? When will the foods be in our warehouse? 外贸单证英语常用词汇缩写收集(B) E.O.S. end of season季末 eq. equivalent等值的,等量的 e.q.m. equal quantity monthly每月相等的数量 Et.seq. Et sequentia(and other things)及以下所棕述的 Et.al. Et.alibi(and elsewhere)等等 e.t.a.;eta;ETA estimated(expected)time of arrival预计到时间 etc. et cetera(L.)=and others等等 ETCL;etcl expected time of commencement of loading预计开装时间etd;ETD estimated(expected)time of departure预计离港时间ETDEL expected time of delivery预计交货时间 ETFD expected time of finishing discharging预计卸完时间

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

外贸邮件回复常用语

推荐公司其他产品 I visited your company web, find there are many goods match to our products. We have a good price and quality, so I want to send some samples for you Hope we can have more co-operations in the future 报价 Quote our best price based on 2,000m as below Your feedback for our quotation would be much appreciated。期待您对我们的报价的反馈信息 We hope you will find our quotation satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.我们希望您对我们的报价满意并期盼您的订货。 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations. 希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端 回复得迟表示歉意 I am really sorry for the late reply, cause we do not take good care of your sample. Sorry for my late reply 要求增加订单起定量 Is it possible to increase the quantity? 因涨价需买方或卖方承担额外费用 Please burden this raised cost for us, we are not able to burden this extra cost, as our price has been very low. Production time will extend for extra one week. Considering the long pleasant relationship, we will bear the extra costs and keep the price unchanged for this order. Hope we can have more co-operations in the future, quality products at good price are always supplied for customer. 价格变动,P/I确认回传、货款安排 Because of the rising cost of raw materials, we have to adjust price. Please check the attached Proforma invoice. ( Please check the new price in attached proforma invoice.) After you stamp and sign it, then we start the production. Please arrange 100% T/T in advance, after receive your payment, we will start the production. Please sign the P/I and send back to us by email today, after we received your signed P/I, then we start the production immediately tomorrow morning. 我们老客户,尽力满足要求 You are our old customer; we always would like to try our best to meet your requirement

外贸单证常用词汇及注意事项

出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品倾销 dumping 外汇倾销 exchange dumping 优惠关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trade 贸易逆差 unfavorable balance of trade 进口配额制 import quotas 自由贸易区 free trade zone 对外贸易值 value of foreign trade 国际贸易值 value of international trade 普遍优惠制 generalized system of preferences-GSP 最惠国待遇 most-favored nation treatment-MFNT 货运用语中英文对照 英语船务术语简缩语 外贸英语:保险 Insurance 外贸英语:佣金 Commission -------------------价格条件---------------------- 价格术语trade term (price term) 运费freight 单价 price 码头费wharfage 总值 total value 卸货费landing charges 金额 amount 关税customs duty 净价 net price

印花税stamp duty 含佣价price including commission 港口税port dues 回佣return commission . 装运港port of shipment 折扣discount, allowance 卸货港port of discharge 批发价 wholesale price 目的港port of destination 零售价 retail price 进口许口证import licence 现货价格spot price 出口许口证export licence 期货价格forward price 现行价格(时价)current price prevailing price 国际市场价格 world (International)Market price 离岸价(船上交货价)FOB-free on board 成本加运费价(离岸加运费价) C&F-cost and freight 到岸价(成本加运费、保险费价)CIF-cost,insurance and freight --------------------交货条件---------------------- 交货delivery 轮船steamship(缩写S.S) 装运、装船shipment 租船charter (the chartered ship) 交货时间 time of delivery 定程租船voyage charter 装运期限time of shipment 定期租船time charter 托运人(一般指出口商)shipper, consignor

英文邮件商务格式及常用语

英文邮件(商务)格式及常用语芃 Ⅰ邮件主题:蚀 ①. 主题(Subject)框的内容应简明地概括信的内容,短的可以是一个单词,如greetings;蚆长的可以是一个名词性短语,也可以是完整句,但长度一般不超过35个字母。螄 YES:Supplier training;蚄 NO:professional trainees from sister company should abide by rule of local company蒂(太 长)虿 ②.主题框的内容切忌含糊不清。袃 NO:像News about the meeting 这样的表达;螁 YES:应改为Tomorrow's meeting canceled。袀 一般来说,只要将位于句首的单词和专有名词的首字母大写即可;另外一种较为正规的蒈 个字母的介词、连接词和冠词之外的每一个单词的首字母大写。5格式可将除了少于羃. YES:New E-mail Address Notification;Detailed calculation 膂 NO:detailed calculation 薂 ③.视信的内容是否重要,还可以在开头加上URGENT或者FYI(For Your Information 芇 供参考),如:URGENT:Submit your report today! 芇 Ⅱ称呼:薃 Dear ××(人名), ,或者Dear Mr./Ms.××(姓), ,一般正式的邮件这样就OK了,如果和你肀非常熟悉的人,也可以直呼其名;然后空一行换行,顶格写,不用空格。 正文:Ⅲ芀 ①.邮件第一段开头可以说到自己是谁(This is ××(人名) from ××(公司名)),也可以不说;莇 ②.感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事羄相求的情况下会很有帮助。 ⑴.Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子螂开头,向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 ⑵.Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定聿记得要感谢他们;如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank ”you for getting back to me. 如果你询问某人一些信息,他们⑶.Thank you for providing the requested information.蒇花了点时间才发送给你,那就用该句表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!⑷.Thank you for all your assistance.莅I truly

外贸函电常用回复

2、 for your reference 做为你的参考 3、 sign back 签回 4、 Pls see attachment 请看附件 5、 Pls sign back the telex releae letter . 请签回电放信 6、 Pls find attached SO for your reference (yr ref.) 请查收附件做为你的参考 7、 Pls make sure your cargo will send to our warehouse before tomorrow afternoon(18:00pm). 请尽量将你的货在明天下午6点前送到我们的仓库 8、 Pls see attchment and cfm the b/l of XXX. 请收附件并且确认提单为XXX是否OK? 9、 I receipted the telex released requirment , but no payment receipt , we can’t telex release this mail it to me hurry! 我有收到电放函,但未收到付款收据,请尽快Email过来,否则我们不能电放此票货物。 10、Any further question, pls feel free to contact me, tks! 有任何问题,请及时联络我 11、Enclosed booking form for yr ref, pls fill it out by return 附件所涵内容给你参考,请填好后回传给我

12、Enclosed our airport warehouse address for yr send the cargo tomorrow morning 请于明天早上送货,附件为飞机场仓库地址 13、Pls find the attached , 1 filed for two TELEX RELEASE B/L to CHICAGO and check it ‘s OK or NOT 请收附件,我已电放好了去芝加哥的两票货物,请检查是否OK? 14、Have received 已有收到 15、Received with tks. 收到,谢谢 16、Received and will arrange 已收到且将会安排 17、The s/o can use till next week. 这份S/O下星期也可以使用 18、Please confirm the attached bill by 请确认附件并传回 19、Please kindly advice yr PO#. 请提供PO号码 20、Please find the attached invoice for yr 请查收附件中的付款单做参考 21、I have release S/O to you , Pls received it . 我已有释放S/O给你,请查收。 22、Pls find attached the application form for telex release. 请查收附件中的电放申请函 23、Pls see the attached that we had arranged the hb/l telex release. Here is the copy for you in your information.

相关文档
最新文档