初一英语翻译测试题

初一英语翻译测试题
初一英语翻译测试题

初一英语六月汉译英练习

1.你来自哪里?

Where are you from?/ where do you come from?

2.他的笔友住在哪里?

Where does his pen friend live?

3.他说什么语言?

What language does he speak?

4.你最喜欢的颜色是什么?

What’s your favorite color?

5. 这你的房间吗?

Is this your room?

6. 他妹妹能说一点点汉语。

His sister can speak a little Chinese.

7.你能写信给我聊聊你自己吗?。

Can you write and tell me about yourself?

8.在第五大街上有一个图书馆吗?

Is there a library on Fifth Avenue?

9.公用电话亭在哪儿?

Where is the pay phone?

10.在这附近(neighborhood)有一个邮局。

There is a post office in the neighborhood.

11.这是我们旅行的结束。

This is the end of our trip.

12.这是一个带水池的花园。

This is a garden with a pool.

13.让我们打车去吧。

Let’s take a taxi.

14. 祝你一路顺风。

Have a good trip.

15.你想先看看考拉吗?

Do you want to see koalas first?

16.你为什么想看狮子呢?

Why do you want to see lions?

17.因为他们有点儿有趣。

Because they are a little/ kind of interesting.

18.我的哥哥想做演员。

My brother wants to be an actor.

19.她想当一名警察。

She wants to be a policewoman.

20.他不想做厨师。

He doesn’t want to be a cook.

21.我姐姐在一家银行工作。

My sister works in a bank.

22.我们想要一个美术老师教我们。

We want an art teacher to teach us.

23.他正在玩玩具。

He is playing with toys.

24.南茜在睡觉吗?

Is Nancy sleeping?

25.他在等什么?

What is he waiting for?

26.我们在和老师说话。

We are talking with a teacher.

27.谢谢你的美味的食物。

Thank you for your delicious food.

28.你可以在下一张照片里看见我家人。

You can see my family in the next photo.

29.是在下雨吗!

Is it raining now?

30.北京的天气怎样啊?

What’s the weather like in Beijing?/ How is the weather in Beijing? 31.今天怎样(going)?

How is it going?

32.那儿天气遭极了。

The weather is terrible there.

33.我喜欢中央电视台环球节目。

I like CCTV’s Around The World show.

34.这儿有很多人在打篮球。

There are lots of people playing basketball here.

35.我很惊讶在这里看见你。

I’m very surprised to see you here.

36.正下雨的时候你通常会做什么?

What do you usually do when it’s raining?

38.他长什么样?

What does he look like?

39.他中等身高。

He is of medium height.

40.他永远都不停止说话。

He never stops talking.

41.他不喜欢他的新外貌形象。

He doesn’t like his new look.

42.你想要什么种类的面条?。

What kind of noodles do you want?

43.我想要中碗西红柿鸡蛋面。

I want a medium size bowl of tomato and egg noodles. 44.我不喜欢洋葱,绿茶或者粥。

I don’t like onions, green tea or porridge.

45.你周末过得怎样?

How was your weekend?

46.你上周末做什么了?

What did you do last weekend?

47.大明的周末很好,他去爬山了。

Daming’s l weekend was great, he went to climb mountai ns. 48.对大多数孩子来说,上周末很有趣。

For most kids, last weekend was fun.

49.昨天他和汪汪去散步。

Yesterday, he went for a walk with Wangwang.

50.他昨晚九点上床睡的觉。

He went to bed at nine last night.

初一英语作文带翻译

初一英语作文带翻译 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢篇一:My favorite season If you ask to me favorite season? I to say: my favorite season is fall. Because fall is cool and windy but isn’t too hot and too cold. I like reader relaxed and happy feeling. The climate is cool and pleasant in autumn, not so hot in summer nor so cold in winter. Autumn is the harvest season, golden rice in the paddy fields are ripe. Under the rays of the Sun in a piece of gold, Maple fell on a piece of Red Maple leaves, dancing in the air like a beautiful butterfly. moreover fall will come, farmers can harvest theirs “fruits of lador” The most exciting still can eat many tasty fruits. Such as: oranges,mangos, bananas, apples, pears……

英语翻译题题库

英语翻译题库Translation. Directions: This part is to test your ability to translate English to Chinese. Each of the 10 sentences is followed by four choices of suggested translation marked A, B, C and D. Choose the best answer. 1. When exporting goods, it is essential to arrange insurance cover in case the goods are lost or damaged in transit. A.为了促进货物出口, 减少货物的丢失或者损坏, 必须发展保险业. B.出口时, 货物基本上都会上保险, 这样货物就避免了丢失或损坏. C.出口货物时必须办理保险, 以防货物在运输过程中丢失或者损坏. D.出口前货物一般都会上保险, 以便在货物遗失或损坏后得到赔偿. 2. If we do not receive payment by the end of this month, we will have no alternative but to take legal action. A.如果本月底我们还收不到付款, 我们将会采取除申诉以外的一切行动. B.如果在本月底我们仍未收到货款, 我们别无选择, 只能采取法律行动. C.如果本月底我们还收不到订货, 我们就不得不采取其他办法了. D.如果本月底我们还收不到订购的货物, 我们就不得不拒绝付款. 3. Party B has the right to a written notice to Party A under the following conditions. A.乙方在下述情况下有权以书面通知甲方取消合同. B.乙方有义务在下述条件下通知甲方签定书面合同. C.乙方在下列条件下有权拒绝接受甲方书写的合同. D.乙方在下列情况下才得有权与甲方终止书面合同. 4. I have already given instructions for the task to be taken up first and the engineers doing the job to work overtime. A.我已下达指示, 首先要承担这项任务, 并且从事该项工作的工程师们必须加 班. B.我已做了说明, 从事该项工作并肯加班的工程人员具有优先权来参与这项 任务. C.我已经下达指令, 涉及该项工作的人员应首先接受该项任务, 并且要加班工 作. D.我已做了解释, 首先必须有工程师们愿意加班工作才能有可能来完成这项 任务. 5. Electronic computers, which have many advantages, cannot carry out creative work and replace man. A.尽管电子计算机有许多优点,可是它不能理解创造性工作,也不能代替人类。 B.有许多优点的电子计算机也不能代替人类去做创造性工作。 C.电子计算机有很多缺点,既不能进行创造性工作,也不能代替人类。

(完整)初一英语下册翻译练习.docx

初一英语下册翻译练习(汉译英) 1.公用电话在图书馆的对面 . 2.我感觉有点儿冷 . I feel kind of cold. 3.他是加拿大人 . He is from Canada. 4.你想干什么 ? 我想当警察 . 5.他喜欢海豚 ,因为它们很聪明 . He likes the dolphins because they are clever. 6.沿着公路一直往前走,然后左拐 . Walk along the road then turn left. 7.星期天 ,他喜欢读点书 . He likes to do some reading on Sunday. 8.一些动物白天睡觉 ,夜晚起来吃树叶 . Some animals sleep during the day, at night they get up to eat leaves. 9.孩子们正在唱歌 . The children are singing. 10.悉尼的天气又热又潮湿 . 11.你还喜欢别的什么动物 ? What other animals do you like? 12.戴着眼镜的那个女孩是谁? Who is the girl with glasses? 13.你弟弟长什么样子 ? 14.我要牛肉和土豆的面条 . 15.上海的天气怎么样 ? 16.你去哪儿度假了 ? 17.情况怎么样 ? How is it going? 18.我们在少年宫玩得很开心 . We had fun in the children’ s palace. 19.我受不了他们 . I can’ t stand them. 20.你对情景喜剧有什么看法 ? What do you think of sitcoms? 21.不要在教室里吃东西 . 22.我不喜欢照相 .

七年级下册英语翻译

Unit1 SectionA 1 1-1a 部分翻译 What can these people do?Match the activities with the people. 这些人会做什么?将活动与人物配对。 ____ 唱歌/ ____ 游泳 ____ ____ 跳舞/ ____ 画 ____ chess ____ 下国际象棋 English ____ 说英语 the guitar ____ 弹吉他 原文—I want to join the art culb. 我想参加美术社团。 —Can you draw? —Yes,I can. 你会画画吗?是的,我会。 —Can you swim? —No,I can't. 你会游泳吗?不,我不会。 —I want to join the music club. 我想参加音乐社团。 —Oh,can you sing? 哦,你会唱歌吗?—Yes,I can.是的,我会。 1-1b 部分翻译 Listen and number the conversations[1-3].听录音,为对话编号[1-3]. A: Can you swim? 你会游泳吗? B:No,I can't.不,我不会。 A:I want to join the art club. 我想参加美术社团。 B: Can you draw? 你会画画吗? A: Yes,I can.是的,我会。 A:I want to join the music club我想参加音乐社团。 B:Oh, can you sing? 哦,你会唱歌吗? A: Yes,I can.是的,我会。 1-1c 部分翻译Practice the conversations above with your partner. Then make your own conversations. 与你的同伴练习上面的对话。然后编你自己的对 话。 1——2a 部分翻译 Listen to these versations and circle the clubs you hear.听这两段对话,圈出你听到 的社团。 a.English club 英语社团 b.art club 美术社团 c.music club 音乐社团 d.chess club 国际象棋社团 e.swimming 游泳社团 原文—What club do you want to join? 你想 参加什么社团? —I wantto join the chess club.我想参加 国际象棋社团。 2—2b 部分翻译 Listen again. Complete the sentences. 再昕一遍录音,完成下面的句子。 1.Lisa wants to join the ____ club,but she can't play____. 莉萨想参加____社团,但她不会下____。 2.Bob wants to join the ____ club.He likes to speak ____. 鲍勃想参加____社团。他喜欢说____。 3.Mary likes music.She can ____ and ____.Bob likes music,too.They want join the ____club. 玛丽喜欢音乐。她会____和____。鲍勃也喜欢音 乐。他们想参加____社团。 3—2c 部分翻译 Look at 2b and talk about what the people can do and the clubs they want to join. 看2b并谈论人们能做什么以及他们想参加的社 团。 原文 —What club does Lisa want to join? 莉萨想 参加什么社团? —She wants to join the... 她想参加…… 4—2d 部分翻译 Role-play the conversation. 分角色表演对话。 Jane: Hi,Bob.What club do you want to join? 简:你好,鲍勃。你想参加什么社团? Bob:I want to join a sports club. 鲍勃:我想参加体育运动社团。 Jane: Great !What sports can you play? 简:太好了!你会什么运动? Bob: Soccer. 鲍勃:足球。 Jane: So you can join the soccer club. 简:这么说你可以参加足球社团。 Bob:What about you? You're very good at telling stories. You can join the story telling club. 鲍勃:你呢?你很擅长讲故事。你可以参加讲故 事社团。 Jane:Sounds good.But I like to draw,too. 简:听起来不错。但我也喜欢画画。 Bob: Then join two clubs,the story telling club and the art club! 鲍勃:那就参加两个社团,讲故事社团和美术社 团! Jane: OK,let's join now! 简:好的,我们现在去参加吧! 1—3a 部分翻译 Write questions and answers with the words

英语翻译题目及答案

1)你应该适当花一点时间休息和锻炼。(reasonable) You should spend a reasonable amount of time relaxing and exercising. 2) 总的来说,孩子们比过去任何时候都更健康,受到了更好的教育。(in general) In general, children are healthier and better educated than ever before. 3) 待适当的机会来临,他就能抓住。(come along) Wh en the right opportunity comes along, he’ll take it. 4)每天他都留出点时间跟家人在一起,享受生活。(set aside) Every day he sets aside some time to be with his family and enjoy life 5) 我记得那些黑暗的街道以及同父亲手拉手走路的情景。(hand in hand) I remember those dark streets and walking hand in hand with my father 6) 他最终辜负了父母的期望。(live up to) He finally failed to live up to his parents’ expectations. 相比之下,我们的用油量大幅度上升了。(in contrast) In contrast, our use of oil has increased enormously. 8) 经过努力,他成功地克服了自己的致命弱点。(overcome) He succeeded in his efforts to overcome his fatal weakness. 1) 人们认为,悲观常常会导致绝望、疾病和失败。 It is believed that pessimism often leads to hopelessness, sickness and failure. 2) 与此相反,乐观主义能使你幸福、健康和成功。 Optimism, by contrast, can make you happy, healthy and successful. 3) 当你做某件事失败时,把失败当作一种学习的经历从中汲取益处。 When you fail in something, profit from the failure as a learning experience ) 在问题或困难面前,要想想自己的长处并树立起自信心。 Think about your strengths and build up self-confidence in front of problems or difficulties. 5) 不要让消极的想法阻碍你。 Don’t let negative thoughts hold y ou back. 6) 每个人都经历过失败和失望,因此不要过多地责怪自己。 Everyone has experienced failures and disappointments, so don’t blame yourself too much. 1) She wore a dress ____with a pattern of rose__________ (有玫瑰图案) on it. 2) Helen had ____prepared a wonderful/good meal for us_ (为我们准备了一顿丰盛的饭菜). 3) Ann _______promised faithfully___ (信誓旦旦地保证) that she would never tell. 4) Could you ____deliver this letter__ (把这封信送到) to the accounts department? 5) We were offered ____a selection of milk and plain____chocolate (精选的牛奶巧克力和纯巧克力). 6) Tell the children to ___keep out of mischief / behave themselves_____(别胡闹). 7) We could hear _____the sound of distant thunder_____ (远处打雷的声音). 8) The project has now __received approval from the government (得到政府的批准). 9) Kelly loved her husband ____in spite of the fact that he drank too much (虽然他喝酒太多). 10) Experts seem unable to ____agree whether the drug is safe or not_ (就这个药是否安全取得一致意见). 1. Not every bomb has hit its target. 并非每个炸弹都击中了目标。 2. We can have one or the other but not both simultaneously. 我们能够得到其中一个,但不能同时两个都有。 3. She wanted nothing more than work. 她只想要工作。 4. You cannot be too careful. 你越仔细越好。 5. I have yet to receive an apology from a child who just ran over my foot while chasing a sibling. 有个小孩在追逐自家的兄弟姐妹时踩了我的脚,却仍未向我道歉。 1. 并非所有父母都和你一样能提供很多情况。 Not all parents are as informative as you

【英语】高考英语翻译试题经典

【英语】高考英语翻译试题经典 一、高中英语翻译 1.高中英语翻译题:Translate the following sentences into English, using the words given in the brackets. 1.熬夜大大影响健康。(affect) _________________________ 2.等他明年回来,这个体育馆就建好了。(by the time) _________________________ 3.从长远来看,你的知识面越广,就越有能力应付工作中的问题。(capable) _________________________ 4.据信,过分溺爱孩子会不知不觉地造成孩子的坏脾气,甚至缺乏自理能力。(It) _________________________ 【答案】 1.Staying up late affects one’s health greatly. 2.By the time he comes back next year, the stadium will have been set up. 3.In the long run, the wider range of knowledge you have, the more capable you are of dealing with the problems at work. 4.It is believed that spoiling children too much may unconsciously cause their bad temper, even the lack of ability to take care of themselves. 【解析】 【分析】 本题考查翻译句子,注意使用括号内的提示词进行翻译。 1.考查非谓语动词。affect表示“影响”,是及物动词,后面直接接宾语,stay up表示“熬夜”,本句使用动名词作主语,陈述的是客观事实,用一般现在时,注意动名词作主语时谓语动词用第三人称单数,故翻译为:Staying up late affects one’s health greatly. 2.考查时态语态。by the time引导的时间状语从句,表示将来的时间时,从句用一般现在时,主句用将来完成时,stadium与set up之间是被动关系,所以用将来完成时的被动语态,故翻译为:By the time he comes back next year, the stadium will have been set up. 3.考查固定句式。be capable of表示“能够”,根据句意可知本句使用“the+比较级,the+比较级”结构,表示“越……,就越……”,陈述的是客观事实。用一般现在时,故翻译为:In the long run, the wider range of knowledge you have, the more capable you are of dealing with the problems at work. 4.考查形式主语和非谓语动词。ability后用不定式作后置定语,ability to do表示“做……的能力”,根据提示词可知本句使用it作形式主语,真正的主语是后面的that从句,陈述的是客观事实,用一般现在时,故翻译为:It is believed that spoiling children too much may unconsciously cause their bad temper, even the lack of ability to take care of themselves. 2.高中英语翻译题:Translate the following sentences into English, using the words given in

(完整word版)初一英语翻译句子专项练习

初一英语专项训练之翻译训练 1 你经常和丹尼尔步行走路回家吗? __ ____ you often ______ __ _____ __ _____ __Daniel? 2 我爸爸晚饭后要看半小时的书。 My father _______________ for after supper. 3 他每个星期天都要去足球场踢足球。 He _______ __ ______ the football field ____ ____ __ ____。 4 她看不清,因此她经常戴眼镜。 She can’t see clearly, so she . 5 我们都喜欢吃鱼。 We . 6 Millie每周去读书俱乐部2次。 Millie ___________ ___________ the Reading Club ___________ ___________ ___________ . 7 我每天花2个小时做家庭作业。 I ___________ two hours ___________ ___________ ___________ every day. 8 是吃早饭的时间了吗? Is ___________ time ___________ ___________? Is ___________ time ___________ ___________ ___________? 9 学生们每天8点开始上课。 The students ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ every day. 10 他每天骑车去上学。 He ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ every day. 11 我给他们一些苹果作为招待。 I ___________ ___________ some apples ___________ ___________ ___________。 12 我在学校里有许多朋友,你想要认识他们吗? I have ___________ ___________ ___________. Do you ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________? 13 他没有时间和你交谈。 He ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ with you. He ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ with you. 14 我爷爷每天花一个半小时听收音机。 My grandpa ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ listening to the radio every day. 15 放学后,我们经常练习打排球。 We often ___________ ___________ ___________ after school . 16 你觉得新学校怎么样? ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ your new school? ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ your new school? 17 我们都期盼着出去痛快地玩一天。 We are all ___________ ___________ ___________ a day ___________ . 18 每周二她都在校门口与西蒙碰面。 She ___________ up ___________ Simon ___________ ___________ school ___________ every Tuesday. 19 早操能帮助我们为一天做准备。

英语翻译题题库

英语翻译题库 Translation. Directions: This part is to test your ability to translate English to Chinese. Each of the 10 sentences is followed by four choices of suggested translation marked A, B, C and D. Choose the best answer. 1. When exporting goods, it is essential to arrange insurance cover in case the goods are lost or damaged in transit. A.为了促进货物出口, 减少货物的丢失或者损坏, 必须发展保险业. B.出口时, 货物基本上都会上保险, 这样货物就避免了丢失或损坏. C.出口货物时必须办理保险, 以防货物在运输过程中丢失或者损坏. D.出口前货物一般都会上保险, 以便在货物遗失或损坏后得到赔偿. 2. If we do not receive payment by the end of this month, we will have no alternative but to take legal action. A.如果本月底我们还收不到付款, 我们将会采取除申诉以外的一切行动. B.如果在本月底我们仍未收到货款, 我们别无选择, 只能采取法律行动. C.如果本月底我们还收不到订货, 我们就不得不采取其他办法了. D.如果本月底我们还收不到订购的货物, 我们就不得不拒绝付款. 3. Party B has the right to a written notice to Party A under the following conditions. A.乙方在下述情况下有权以书面通知甲方取消合同. B.乙方有义务在下述条件下通知甲方签定书面合同. C.乙方在下列条件下有权拒绝接受甲方书写的合同. D.乙方在下列情况下才得有权与甲方终止书面合同. 4. I have already given instructions for the task to be taken up first and the engineers doing the job to work overtime. A.我已下达指示, 首先要承担这项任务, 并且从事该项工作的工程师们必须加 班. B.我已做了说明, 从事该项工作并肯加班的工程人员具有优先权来参与这项 任务. C.我已经下达指令, 涉及该项工作的人员应首先接受该项任务, 并且要加班工 作. D.我已做了解释, 首先必须有工程师们愿意加班工作才能有可能来完成这项 任务. 5. Electronic computers, which have many advantages, cannot carry out creative work and replace man. A.尽管电子计算机有许多优点,可是它不能理解创造性工作,也不能代替人类。 B.有许多优点的电子计算机也不能代替人类去做创造性工作。

初一英语翻译句子专项练习

精品文档 初一英语专项训练之翻译训练 1 你经常和丹尼尔步行走路回家吗? __ ____ you often ______ __ _____ __ _____ __Daniel? 2 我爸爸晚饭后要看半小时的书。 My father _______________ for after supper. 3 他每个星期天都要去足球场踢足球。 * He _______ __ ______ the football field ____ ____ __ ____。 4 她看不清,因此她经常戴眼镜。 She can't see clearly, so she . 5 我们都喜欢吃鱼。 We . 6 Millie每周去读书俱乐部2次。 Millie ___________ ___________ the Reading Club ___________ ___________ ___________ . 7 我每天花2个小时做家庭作业。 · I ___________ two hours ___________ ___________ ___________ every day. 8 是吃早饭的时间了吗? Is ___________ time ___________ ___________? Is ___________ time ___________ ___________ ___________?

9 学生们每天8点开始上课。 The students ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ every day. 10 他每天骑车去上学。 He ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ every day. * 11 我给他们一些苹果作为招待。 I ___________ ___________ some apples ___________ ___________ ___________。 12 我在学校里有许多朋友,你想要认识他们吗? I have ___________ ___________ ___________. Do you ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________? 13 他没有时间和你交谈。 He ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ with you. He ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ with you. 】 14 我爷爷每天花一个半小时听收音机。 My grandpa ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ listening to the radio every day. 15 放学后,我们经常练习打排球。 We often ___________ ___________ ___________ after school . 16 你觉得新学校怎么样? ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ your new school? ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ your new school? … 17 我们都期盼着出去痛快地玩一天。 We are all ___________ ___________ ___________ a day ___________ .

七年级英语词组翻译练习题

仁爱英语七上短语词组翻译练习题Units 1-2短语 1.be from 2.in English 3.in the same class 4.look different 5.in different grades https://www.360docs.net/doc/e98125059.html,e from 7.look the same 8.look like 9.give sth to sb 10. give sb sth 11. in yellow 12.over there 13. help sb(to) do sth 14. sit down 15.have the same looks 16.go shopping 17. make a cake 18. stand up . Unit 3短语一 1.get together 2.speak Chinese 3.help sb with sth 4.after class 5.learn from one another 6 each other= one another 7.live in England 8.in the letter 9.want to do sth 10.very much 11.not…at all 12.at home 13. a little 14.English corner 15. .be helpful to 16 for short 17.make oneself at home 18. be home 19. come in 20. have a seat Unit 3短语二 1.in a hospital 2.on a farm 3.a photo of my family 4.family tree 5.live with sb 6.look after 7.help oneself to sth ……8.would like to do 9.take one’s order 10. eat out 11something to drink 12.wait a moment 13. have dinner 14. a glass of

七年级下册英语 课文翻译

七年级下册英语课文翻译 第一课你会弹吉他吗? Section A 2b 1. 莉萨想加入国际象棋俱乐部,但她不会下国际象棋。 2. 鲍勃想加入英语俱乐部。他喜欢说英语。 3. 玛丽喜欢音乐。她会唱歌和跳舞。鲍勃也喜欢音乐。他们想加入音乐俱乐部。 2d 简; 你好,鲍勃。你想加入什么俱乐部? 鲍勃:我想加入运动俱乐部。 简; 棒极了!你会玩什么运动? 鲍勃:足球。 简:这么说你可以加入足球俱乐部。 鲍勃:那么你呢?你非常擅长讲故事。你可以加入讲故事俱乐部。 简:听起来不错。但我也喜欢画画。 鲍勃:那就加入两个俱乐部,讲故事俱乐部和美术俱乐部。 简:好的,让我们现在去加入吧! 语法聚焦 Section B 2a 你好,我是彼得。我喜欢打篮球。我会说英语,我也会踢足球。 你好,我是马欢。我会打乒乓球和下国际象棋。我喜欢与人们交谈和做游戏。 我的名字是艾伦。我在学校音乐俱乐部。我会弹吉他和钢琴。我也会唱歌和跳舞。 2b 我们老人之家需要帮助。在七月份你有空吗?你会与他们说话。做游戏吗?他们会给你讲故事,你们可以交朋友。它既有趣又好玩!请在今天拨打电话689-7729 与我们联系! 放学后你忙吗?不忙?你会说英语吗?是吗?那么,我们需要你帮助说英语的学生做运动。这是轻松的,容易的?请来学生运动中心吧。拨打电话293-7742 联系布朗先生。 你会谈钢琴或拉小提琴吗?在周末你有时间吗?》学校需要帮助教音乐。它不难!请拨打电话555-3721 联系来勒太太。 第二课你几点去上学? 2d 采访者:斯科特有一份有趣的工作。他在一家广播电台工作。斯科特,你广播节目在几点? 斯科特:从晚上十二点到早上六点。 采访者:你通常几点起床? 斯科特:晚上八点半。然后我九点吃早饭。 采访者:那是个有趣的吃早饭的时间! 斯科特:是的。之后,我通常在十点二十左右锻炼。 采访者:你什么时候去上班/ 斯科特:在十一点,所以我工作从不迟到。 语法焦距

简单英语翻译题目

Translate the following sentences into Chinese 1.He had enjoyed being outdoors and had reveled in pitting his strength against the forces of nature.他喜欢户外运动还陶醉于用自己的力量去对抗大自然。 2.How can they break down the barriers of fear and hostility which have divided the two trade blocs?在两个贸易集团中他们该怎样打破双方恐惧和敌意的障碍呢? 3.A company usually must either pay overtime, close in the holiday, or face high levels of employee absenteeism.在假期公司通常需要支付加班费,否则就会有大规模的缺勤。 https://www.360docs.net/doc/e98125059.html,ws governing patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how assure fair competition in the sense that they provide the incentive for firms to engage in research and development.在某种意义上,是法定专利、商标、版权、商业秘密技术和公平竞争为企业提供了研究和发展的动力。 5.Research indicates that "having the gene for schizophrenia" means there is a 50 percent risk you will develop the disease, rather than absolute certainty. 研究表明,“精神分裂症”的基因会让你有百分之50的风险患上疾病,而不是绝对的确定性。 6.Young men are fitter to invent that to judge, fitter for execution than for counsel, and fitter for new projects than for settled business. 年轻人更适合发明而不是评判,更适合执行而非决策,更适合从事新项目而非结算业务。 7.Our ability to judge anything, whether it is the goodness of a cheese or the beauty of a woman, depends very largely upon our ability to compare and contrast one thing with another. 我们的判断东西的能力,无论它是一个奶酪是否美味或者一个女人是否美丽,很大程度上取决于我们的比较和对比一个事物与另一事物的能力 8.I would argue that human cloning denies an individual's right to inherit a unique set of genes. 我认为克隆人否定了一个人的继承一套独特的基因的权利。 9.The Pentagon has issued similar statements about the situation. 五角大楼就这一情况发布了类似的声明 https://www.360docs.net/doc/e98125059.html,ter as I tossed and turned in bed, I could not chase away the apprehension I had about the coming final examination. 之后我躺在床上辗转反侧,我不能把即将来临的期末考试焦虑从我身上赶走。 11.We figured that it would be a simple trip, with four or five motel stops along the way. 我们认为这将是一个简单的行程,在前进的道路上有四或五个汽车旅馆。 12.I pictured the faces of my husband and children. 我想象着我的丈夫和孩子的脸。 13.Nothing could dispel the sense of helplessness.没有什么可以消除我的疑虑。 14.In sign language I showed him that I needed some water for the car. 在手语中我给他说我的车需要一些水。 15.One day I met a friend who was wearing a very beautiful sweater. It was plain in color, but it had a lovely and unusual stitch. 有一天我遇见了一位朋友,她穿着一件非常漂亮的毛衣。只是一个简单的颜色却有一个可爱和不寻常的缝合。 16.The consequence was the closure of C&A's 109 UK stores, which were losing $1000,000 a week. 结果C&A有109家英国商店关闭,它每周损失1000000美元。 17.We have bigger houses and smaller families; more conveniences, but less time; we have more degrees, but less common sense; more knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, but more

相关文档
最新文档