老友记第一季12中英文字幕

老友记第一季12中英文字幕
老友记第一季12中英文字幕

第十二集

No,no,we're done! 不-不-不-不,够了

The One With the Dozen Lasagnas 六人行第1季第12集十二碗面条

Aunt Silv,stop yelling! 斯娃婶婶,别喊了!

If you'd told me vegetarian lasagna... 如果你告诉过我你要素面条

... I would've made vegetarian lasagna. 我就会给你做素的了

The meat's only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape. 好吧,肉都在第三层, 也许你能把它们刮下来

Ross,did you really read all these baby books? 罗斯,你真的把所有婴儿书都读了?

You could plunk me down in any woman's uterus,no compass... 恩!你可以把我塞到子宫里的任何地方,用不着指南针

...and I could find my way out like that! 我都能从里面爬出来,就像~~!

This is cool. 噢,太棒了…

It says in some parts of the world people eat the placenta. 书上说在有些地方,人们真的吃胎盘And we're done with the yogurt. 呃..这酸奶算是吃不下去了

Sorry. 对不起

I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer. 我是为了帮你, 我可不是承包宴席的

What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas? 那你让我拿这一打面怎么办?

Nice talk,Aunt Silv. 说话真好听,斯娃婶婶

You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth? 你用这张嘴亲弗莱蒂叔叔吗?

Ross,listen. Do you know that right now your baby is only this big? 嗨,罗斯,你现在知道了, 你的宝贝就这么大?

This is your baby. " Hi,Daddy. " 这是你孩子.你好,爸爸!

Hello. 你好

" How come you don't live with Mommy? " 为什么你不和妈咪一起住?

" How come Mommy lives with that other lady? " 为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住? "What's a lesbian? " 什么是女同性恋?

Honey,you can say it. Poconos. 亲爱的,你能说的,泊科农斯

Poconos. It's like " poke a nose. " 泊科农斯,就像泊科-阿-农斯(Poc-o-nos)

Poke a nose. 啊, 戳一下鼻子(poke a nose), mmm

-So did I hear Poconos? -Yes. -那么,我听见泊科农斯了吗? -是的

My sister's giving us her place for the weekend. 我妹妹让我们去她那渡周末

First weekend together. 哇,第一次周末结伴出游!

-It's a big step. -I know. -是啊,进展了一大步-我知道…

-It's just a weekend. Big deal. -Wasn't this supposed to be a fling? -啊, 就是个周末, 没什么! -不是说就玩玩不认真的吗?

Shouldn't it be... 这…该

...flung by now? 玩完了吧现在?

We are way past a "fling. " 我想,我们已远远超出玩的范围了

I' m feeling things I've read about in Danielle Steel books. 我现在的感觉只有在丹尼尔.斯仃的书里才找得到

When l' m with him, l' m just totally.... 我是说,当我和他在一起的时候我完全,完全地…Nauseous. I' m physically nauseous. …恶心,我本能的恶心

What am I supposed to do? Call lmmigration? 我该怎么办? 打电话给移民局?

I could call lmmigration. 我可以打电话给移民局!

What? 什么?

Ugly Naked Guy is making shadow puppets. 丑陋裸男正在做暗黑傀儡

Look,it's Abraham Lincoln. 看啊,那是阿不拉罕.林肯

Oh,right! 噢,真的!

Go. Go! 去吧!去吧!

I love babies with their little baby shoes... 我喜欢孩子, 他们的小鞋

...and their little baby toes and their little hands.... 小脚指头, 小手…

Okay,you' re gonna have to stop that. Forever. 好了, 你别再这样了, 永远不要!

Need a new table. 需要新桌子了

You think? 你这么想?

-Come on in. -Hello. -嗨,嗨,进来! -Hello

brought the books... 我把书都拿回来了

...and Monica sends her love along with this lasagna. 摩尼卡送爱心,送你这些面条

Great! Is it vegetarian? Because Susan doesn't eat meat. 哦,太好了!是素的吗,苏珊不吃肉

I' m pretty sure that it is. 我肯定是素的…

Nineteen weeks,the breasts are starting to swell. 十九周,乳房开始膨胀

According to the literature. 因为文学作品

-I got the results of the amnio. -T ell me. Is everything...? -我拿到超声波结果了-告诉我,告诉我,都还….?

-T otally and completely healthy. -That is great! -完全彻底的健康! -太棒了, 太棒了!

When did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis? 你和苏珊什么时候认识的休伊.路易斯?

That's our friend T anya. 那是我们的朋友塔尼亚

Of course,it's your friend T anya. 当然是你们的朋友塔尼亚

-Don't you wanna know about the sex? -The sex? -你不想知道性别(性)吗? -性?

I' m having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together. 光想你和苏珊一起的样子我就够呛了

But when you throw in T anya.... 你要再把塔尼亚加进来, 呃…

The sex of the baby,Ross. 孩子的性别,罗斯

You know the sex of the baby? 你知道孩子的性别了?

-Want to know? -No. -想知道吗? -不

I don't want to. Absolutely not. 我不想,绝对不想

You shouldn't know until you look down there... 我想你知道,你应该到时候低头一看

...and see," Oh,there it is. " 然后说,哦,带那个的!

Or isn't. Or isn't. 或不带的…

-Hello,Ross. -Susan. -你好,罗斯-苏珊

So? 怎么?

So did you hear? 你知道了吗?

Yes,we did. Everything's A-Okay. 是的,我们知道了,一切OK!

Oh,that's so cool! 噢,那太…

It really is. 真的是…

Do we know? 我们知道那个…?

We certainly do. It's going to be a 是的, 当然知道了, 它是个…

Hello? Hello? 嗨嗨

A guy who doesn't wanna know is standing here. 这有人不想知道,就站在这呢!

Well,is it what we thought it would be? 噢,那么,我们猜的对吗?

What? 什么?

What did we think it'd be? 我们以为是男是女?

I don't wanna know. Don't wanna know. 我不想知道,不想

I should probably just go. 我想我大概该走了

-Well,thanks for the books. -No problem. Okay. -好的, 谢谢你的书. -没问题, ok

Susan. 苏珊

Who should we call first? Your folks or Deb and Rhona? 好吧,我们该先告诉谁, 你家人,还是黛比和罗娜?

Hello? 你好

Never mind. I don 't wanna know. 没事, 我不想知道

Because it was my table, I have to buy a new one? 那么就因为这是我的桌子, 就得让我买新的?

-That's the rule. -What rule? There's no rule. -规则上讲是的. -什么规则?没有什么规则

-You owe me a table. -How did you get there? -如果有,就是你欠我个桌子! -你从哪得的这个结论?

It was fine until your breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecio. 这个桌子一直很结实直到你开始在早餐时蹂躏黄油

You knew about that? 你知道这事?

The impressions in the butter left little to the imagination. 这么说吧,看到那罐黄油的惨相, 根本连想象都省了

How about if we split it? 那我们合钱买怎么样?

-What do you mean,buy it together? -Yeah. -你什么意思, 一起买? -是啊

-Do you think we' re ready for that? -Why not? -你认为我们到了做这样事的程度了吗? -为什么不?

a big commitment. What if one of us wants to move out? 这可是个很大的承诺, 我意思是

要是有人想搬出去呢?

-You' re moving out? -l' m not. -为什么,你要搬吗? -我不搬呐

-You'd tell me if you were,right? -Yes. -你要是搬的话得告诉我好吗-好的

-It's just,with my last roommate -I know all about Kip. -好, 好, 只是我上个室友-我知道提普所有的事!

We bought a hibachi,then he ran off and got married. Things got ugly. 我们一起买了个日式古桌,后来他要结婚走人,结果事情搞得很糟

Let me ask you something. Was Kip a better roommate than me? 好吧,我问你点事,作为室友提普比我好吗?

Oh,don't do that. 哦,别这样

There's changes in your schedule. 你的日程有些变化

Your 4:00 herbal massage is at 4:30. 你4:00的香蕈按摩推迟到4:30

And Miss Summerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu. 还有尚穆.福德太太取消了5:30的日式指压Thanks. 谢谢

Oh,here comes your 3:00. 噢, 你3:00的顾客来了

I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but Yum! 我不想表现的不专业,但是,诱人呃.

Paolo! Hi! What are you doing here? 保罗, hi, 你来这干什么?

Rachella tell me you... 瑞秋告诉我你…

... massage? …按摩?

Well,Rachella's right. 是的,瑞秋说得对

Oh,okay. 好吧

I don't know what you just said, so let's start. 我不知道你刚才说什么, 我们开始吧

I am... 我

... being naked? 需要裸体?

That's your decision. Some people prefer to take off 你说了算, 我是说,有的人喜欢

Being naked! 你光着身子!

I can't believe you don't wanna know. I couldn't not know. 我不能相信你不想知道. 我意思是, 我可不能不知道

If the doctor knows, Carol and Susan know 如果医生知道,卡萝和苏珊都知道

And Monica knows. 摩尼卡也知道

How? I don't even know. 你怎么知道的, 我都不知道!

Carol called to thank me for the lasagna. She told me. 卡萝因为面条打电话道谢, 我问了,她告诉我了

So what's it gonna be? 那么孩子是?

-Oh,great! Now he knows. -l' m just excited about being an aunt. -哦,太好了现在他都知道了-对不起, 当了姑姑我太兴奋了!

Or an uncle. 还有叔叔…

-Hey,Phoebe. -Hey,Pheebs. -嗨,菲比-嗨,菲比

Fine! 很好!

-What's the matter? -Nothing. I' m just out of sorts. -怎么了? -对不起, 我就是, 我的sorts用完了(意思为:有点心烦)

Well,you can use some of my sorts. I rarely use them. 好的,你可以用我的sorts.我很少用到Can we get some cappuccino over here? 我们能要点热牛奶咖啡吗?

Oh,right! That's me! 噢, 对了, 是叫我!

That table place closes at 7. Come on. 那个卖桌子的地方7点就关了, 走吧

Fine. 好吧

What is it? 怎么了?

-All right. You know Paolo? -l' m familiar with his work. -好吧, 你知道保罗? -我了解他那点把戏的, 是的…

He made a move on me. 他调戏我

-The store will be open tomorrow. -More coffee,please. -商店明天还会开! -再来点咖啡

Well,what happened? 到底怎么回事?

He came in for a massage, and everything was fine until.... 他来按摩, 本来挺好的直到.

-Oh,my God. -Are you sure? -天哪. -你确定?

Oh,yeah. I' m sure. 噢,是的,我确定

And all of a sudden,his hands weren't the problem anymore. 然后突然间他的手就不算什么问题了

it...? 他那儿…?

Boy Scouts could've camped under there. 童子军都能在那扎营了

Wow. 哇

-What did you do? -I dealt with it like a professional. -你怎么做的? -我很专业的处理了这件事

" Ooh," what? “噢,”什么?

ma Thurman. 马.瑟曼

-The actress! -Uma Thurman! -那个女演员! -乌玛.瑟曼

Thanks,Rach. 谢了,瑞秋

-What'll you do? -You have to tell her. -那么你打算怎么办? -你必须告诉她!

It's your moral obligation as a friend, as a woman. It's a feminist issue. 这是道德上的义务,作为朋友,女人, 我认为这涉及到女权问题!

Guys? 伙计们?

-You have to. -Feminist issue? That's where I went. -你必须告诉她-女权问题. 这是我的观点!

-She is gonna hate me! -Yeah,well.... -她会恨我的-这样啊

Will you pick one? Just pick one. 你挑一个, 挑一个!

-Here,how about that one? -That's patio furniture. -那个怎么样? -那是放在院子里用的!

So what? Like people will come in and think," Oh,l' m outside again. " 那有什么,难道人们进屋后会想“哦-吼,我又出去了?”

Fine. 当然!

What about the birds? 那鸟桌怎么样?

I don't know. They don't say, " Hello,sit here. Eat something. " 不知道,鸟桌不会对你说, “你好, 坐这, 吃点什么.”

-You pick one. -Okay. How about the ladybugs? -那你选吧-好吧, 那瓢虫桌怎么样?

Forget about the birds,but big red insects suggest fine dining. 这样, 忘了鸟和红昆虫, 建议点有品位的餐桌!

-Fine! Want the birds? Get the birds! -Not like that,I won't. -好, 你想要鸟, 就要鸟吧! -不是这样, 我不要!

Kip would have liked the birds. 提普会喜欢鸟桌的!

-Hi,Pheebs. -What's going on? -嗨,菲比-怎么样?

-Are you moving out? -l' m getting ready for the weekend. -你要搬出去吗? -我在为周末出行做准备

Are your weekends longer than two days? 你的周末不止两天

These aren't all my suitcases. 这不全是我的行李

This one's Paolo's. 这个是保罗的

-Rachel,can we talk for a sec? -Well,sure. -瑞秋,我们能谈谈吗? -好的, 当然…

Just for a sec,Paolo's on his way. 就一会,保罗正在来的路上

We haven't known each other that long. 我们认识还不长

There are three things you should know: 我有三件事你应该知道

One,my friends are the most important thing in my life. 一.朋友是我生命中最重要的

Two,I never lie. 二.我从不说谎

And three,I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world. 三.我做的提子燕麦饼干是最好的

Okay. Thanks,Pheebs. ok, 谢谢,菲比

-Oh,my God! -I know. -oh, 上帝啊! -我知道

Why have I never tasted these? 为什么我从来没吃过这些?

I don't make them a lot,because it's not fair to the other cookies. 我不经常做因为我想这对别的饼干来说不太公平

These are the best oatmeal raisin cookies. 好吧,你是对的, 这是我吃过的最好提子燕麦饼干

-Which proves that I never lie. -I guess you don't. -这也证明了我不说谎-我想是的

Paolo made a pass at me. 保罗调戏我

What do you think? 你们看怎么样?

It's the most beautiful table I've seen. 我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子

I know. 我知道!

Will you balance plates on these heads? 你得把盘子平衡在这些小人头上吗?

Who cares? We'll eat at the sink. Come on! 管他呢,我们在水槽边吃饭!来吧!

Heads up,Ross. 闪开你的小人罗斯!

! You suck! 得分! 你们真臭!

Are you okay? 你没事吧?

I need some mik. 我需要牛奶

Okay. I've got milk. Ok,我有牛奶

Here you go. 给你…

Better? 好点?

No. 没有

I feel so stupid! I think about the other day with you guys. 我真太蠢了!我想起来那天

And I was all," Oh,Paolo! He's so great! 我还是“哦,保罗,他真好,”

He makes me feel so" 他让我觉得真…

God! 天哪!

I' m so embarrassed! 我真觉得尴尬!

I' m so embarrassed. 我才觉得尴尬!

-l' m the one he hit on. -I unleashed him on you. -我是他调戏的那个! -如果我没遇见他

If I had never met him 事情就不会发生!

-l' m so sorry. -No,l' m sorry. -真对不起! -不,我对不起你!

-l' m sorry. -l' m sorry. Wait. -是我对不起-应该是我.等等

-What are we sorry about? -I don't know. -我们道什么歉? -不知道…

Right. He's the pig. Right. He's the pig. 对, 他才是猪!

-Such a pig! -Oh,God,he's such a pig! -真是猪! -哦,天哪,他真是头猪

He's like a big disgusting pig.... 他就像一个…恶心猪

-Pig man! -Yes,good! -猪人! -是的,不错!

But he was my pig man! 但他是我的猪人…

How did I not see this? 为什么我看不出来?

Oh,I know! 噢! 我知道!

Because... 是因为…

... he's gorgeous. 他太帅了

And he's charming. 他太迷人

-And when he looks -Okay,Pheebs. -当他看你的时候.. -ok,菲比

The end. 结束

God. 天啊

Should I not have told you? 我应该瞒着你吗?

T rust me,it's much better that I know. 相信我,让我知道是对的

But I just liked it better before. It was better. 只是我更喜欢以前那样.(不知道的时候) 更好过一些

She took it pretty well. Paolo's over there now,so.... 她只是把事情想的太好了…保罗现在就在那边,所以…

We should go and see if she's okay. Just one second. 我们应该过去,看看她有没有事. 稍等片刻-Score! -Game! Nice! -得分! -不错的比赛!

Come on,Pheebs. 来吧,菲比

Well,it looks like we kicked your butts. 看起来,我们打得你们屁滚尿流

She did. You could be on the Olympic "Standing There" team. 不,她打得我们屁滚尿流你可以参加奥林匹克的“站一边看”之队

Come on. Two on one. 得了吧,二对一

Why are you here? She just broke up with him. 你还在这干什么? 她刚和那男的分手

It's time for you to swoop in. 该你趁虚而入啦!

-What,now? -Yes. Now is when you swoop. -什么, 现在? -是的, 现在正是时候!

When Paolo walks out, you gotta be the first guy she sees. 你得确保保罗走出屋子后, 你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人

She's gotta know you' re everything he's not. You' re the anti-Paolo. 得让她知道你是那么好而他一无是处!你就像,像反-保罗!

My Catholic friend is right. 我这天主教朋友说的对

She's distraught. You' re there for her. 她现在很烦恼.你就在那陪伴她

You pick up the pieces and then you usher in "The Age of Ross. " 你帮她承担所有烦恼, 然后你就走向了罗斯时代!

-See this? See? -Hold it! Ascolta! -看这个?看? -停住!

-How's it going? -Don't stare. -怎么样了? -别盯着看

She threw his clothes off the balcony. Now there's gesturing and arm-waving. 现在她刚把他的衣服从阳台上扔下去现在是他们比比画画的

That is," How could you? " or " Enormous breasts! " 要么是,“你怎么能?”或,“大胸脯!”Here he comes. 他过来了!

I am... 我

...to say goodbye. 说再见

Okay,bye-bye. 好的,再见

Paolo,I really hate you for what you did,but I still have five of these... 保罗,我非常憎恨你对瑞秋做的事, 但我还有五个面条没处理掉

...so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles. 在烤箱里用375度烤到奶酪冒泡就行了

I just wanna tell you,and I think I'd speak for everyone when I say.... 我只想告诉你我要代大家说,当我说…

Oh,just look at her. 哦, 看看她呀…

Guys,I think only one of us should go... 伙计们,我认为最好我们中的只去一个

-...so she's not overwhelmed. -Right. -这样她就不会被压垮…-你对

And I really think it should be me. 而且那个人应该是我

You all right? 你没事吧?

I've been better. 我好点了…

I don't believe this. 我无法相信这一切

I wasn't supposed to care about this guy. 我本来很在意这个小伙

It was just supposed to be this big,fun,ltalian thing. 就像是个搞笑的大个子意大利家伙Someday I could look back and say, "That was a big,fun,ltalian thing. " 也许有一天我回头看会说“那个搞笑的大个子意大利家伙”

It wasn't supposed to feel like this when it was over. 当一切都结束的时候应该是这种感觉Come here. 过来

Listen... 听着

...you deserve so much better than him. 他远远配不上你…

I mean,you... 我意思是,你

...should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you. 你应该找一个能明白拥有你是多么幸福的人

What? 什么?

I' m so sick of guys! 我讨厌死男人了

I don't want to look at or think about another guy. 我都不想看见男的, 我也不想考虑别的男人

I don't even want to be near another guy. 我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人

Ross,you' re so great. 罗斯,你真太好了!

-Are you all right? -Are you okay? -你怎么样? -你没事?

-Medium. Any cookies left? -Yeah. -一般吧.还有饼干吗? -有!

See,Rach... 看,瑞秋

... I don't think swearing off guys altogether is the answer. 我不认为发誓再不要男人是个好答案

What you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process. 我认为你需要建立一个先进的筛选程序

I just need to be by myself for a while. 我只想先单身一阵

-I just gotta figure out what I want. -No,no. -我得先弄明白我想要什么样的-不, 不

See,because not all guys out there are gonna be a Paolo. 因为不是所有人都像保罗

No,I know. I know. 不, 我知道, 我知道

And l' m sure your little boy's not gonna grow up to be one. 而且我肯定,你的小儿子不会长成他那样

-What? -What? -什么? -什么?

I' m having a boy? 我,我有,我有了个儿子?

No. 不

No. In fact,you' re not having a boy. 不,事实上,你没有儿子

I' m having a boy. 我有了儿子!

-Huh? Am I having a boy? -You' re having a boy! -我是有了儿子吗? -是,你有儿子了!

I' m having a boy! 我有儿子了!

-l' m having a boy! -What is it? -我有儿子了! -怎么了?

I' m having a boy! I' m having a boy! 我有儿子了!我有儿子了!

We already knew that! 我们已经知道了!

m having a son. 我有儿子了

Yes! And that would be a shutdown! 好的!这样一局又就结束了! Shutout! 闭嘴吧!

Where you going? One more game! 你们去哪?来呀,再来一局!

-It's 2:30 in the morning. -Yeah,get out! -现在是凌晨2:30! -对,出去! You guys always hang out in my apartment. 你们可老是到我那屋去泡着! I'll only use my left hand. 来吧, 我就用左手

Come on,wussies! 来吧, 软蛋!

All right! Okay! I gotta go! 好吧,ok,我得走了

I' m going. 我走了

And l' m gone. 我已经走了

-One more game? -Oh,yeah. -再来一局? -哦,好的

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗 Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News? 干吗 Why? 我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准 I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right. 天啊菲比别看你背后有个男的 Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy... 完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝痛不欲生 ...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression. 哪呢 Where? 到妈妈这来吧 Come to mama. 他来了冷静淡定淡定 He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool. -帽子不错 -谢谢 - Nice hat. - Thanks. 咱们得做点什么吹口哨 We should do something. Whistle. 不能吹口哨 I'm not whistling. -来吧吹吧 -不 - Come on, do it! - No.

吹吹吹 Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. 我不敢相信你居然这么干了 I can't believe you did that. 我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊 Why did I whoo- hoo? 难道我期望他回过头来然后说 Was I hoping he'd turn around and say... "我喜欢那声音我现在就要你" ..."I love that sound. I must have you now"? 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙 I wish there was something we could do. 你好 Hello. 你好昏迷的帅哥 Hello, coma guy. 起来你个美女杀手起来起来 Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up! 菲比你在干什么 Phoebe, what are you doing? 也许没人试过这个方法 Maybe nobody's tried this. 希望至少能知道他的名字 I wish we at least knew his name.

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十四集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语

Telling you, Ross, she wants you. She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. - Any contact? - She lent me an egg. - You're in! - Right. - Hey, Ross. - Hey! Come on. Ross, you got get back in the game. The Rachel thing isn't happening, your ex-wife's a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third. Excuse me. Could we get an egg, still in the shell? An egg? Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say, "Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg." I think it's winning. - It's insane. - She'll love it. -Thank you. -Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend. Go, go, go! - Think it'll work? - No way. It's suicide. The man's got an egg. - You can't do this. - Do what? Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night. No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped him? Because he was creepy. And mean. And a little frightening. Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

How'd someone get a hold of your credit card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码 I have no idea. But Look how much they spent. 我也不知道你看他们花了多少钱Monica, would you calm down? 莫妮卡冷静点好吗 The credit card people said that 信用卡部员说 you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. 你只须为你买的东西付款 I know, it's just such reckless spending. 我知道只是他们花钱如流水 I think when someone steals your credit card 我想那小偷偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind. 早就忘了要小心谨慎吧 Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个呆瓜 花了69.95元买"神奇拖把" That's me. 我买的 Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again. 讨厌罗斯他又这么干了 Marcel, stop humping the lamp. 马塞尔别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come back, Come here, Marcel. 别蹭了停下马塞尔过来 马塞尔 Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不别到我房里我去抓他出来 Ross. You've got to do something about the humping. 罗斯你得想办法别让他发春了What? It's just a phase. 怎么了这只是暂时的 Well, that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗这又没什么大不了 - Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. - What? -马塞尔停坏猴子 -又怎么了 Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious. 只能说 我的"好奇乔治"娃娃不再好奇了 Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 莫妮卡你不是还在纠结吧 - This woman's living my life. - What? -这女人过着我的生活 -什么 She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活而且过得比我好Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She, she buys clothes from stores 她买衣服的那家店

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, 如果这是卡通片 you'd look like a ham right about now. 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗 Wait. What are you doing here? 等等你来这儿干什么 I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" So I'm here. 所以我就过来了 No, how come you're working here? 不你怎么会在这儿工作 Because it's close to where I live, 因为这离我的住处很近 and the aprons are cute. 而且围裙也很漂亮 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 ... but my monkey is out of control! 但我的猴子已经失控了 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 他不断清除我答录机上的留言Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊我做过这种事 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 All right, now look at her and tell me 行了现在看着她你敢说 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管菲比是菲比厄休拉很火辣

老友记第一季 21中英文字幕

第二十一集 Mother,just once, can we go to lunch... 妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时 ...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going? 你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作 Or who I'm dating. 包括我和谁约会 -Ready for the check? -God,yes. -准备好买单了? -天哪,是的 -I'll take it. -No,darling. -我来吧. -不,亲爱的 I said I'll take it. Here,take it. Go. Run. 我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑 Very sweet. 真甜蜜啊 -And on what they pay you -Career. -他们到底为什么给你工钱. -工作 You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine. 你不用担心我.我做的很好 I'm afraid this has been denied. 我想这张卡被禁用了 That's impossible. 这不可能 That's all right,dear. Here you go. 好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧 The One With The Fake Monica 六人行第1季第21集假莫妮卡 How'd someone get your card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码? No idea. Look how much they spent. 我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱 You only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 你只须付你所买的东西 Still,it's just such reckless spending. 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 When somebody steals... 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've already thrown caution to the wind. 根本就已忘了王法 Wow,what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把” That's me. 我买的 You see,when I say geek,I mean 你看,我说变态,我的意思是 The hell with it,you bought a $70 mop,you're a geek. 怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态 Oh,yuck. Ross,he's doing it again. 哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了 Marcel,stop humping the lamp. 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now,Marcel,come Come here,Marcel. 停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修 Oh,no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来 You've got to do something about that. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 What? It's just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段 Well,that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 You'd think you would be more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗? I know. But we're not. 我明白.可是我们不能 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起 -Marcel,stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. -What? -马修,停,坏猴子-又怎么了? Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious. 我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇 You are not still going over that thing. 摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 -This woman's living my life. -What? -这女人过着我的生活-什么? She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好 Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople. 她买的衣服是我早就想买的 -She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist. -她花了三百块买艺术用品-你又不是艺术家 I might be if I had the supplies. 如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家 I mean,I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本来可以的,只是现在不是 Oh,Monica,come on. You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷 Really? Let's compare,shall we? 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? Oh,it's so late for "shall we." 现在说“好吗”有点太迟了 Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗? -Do I take classes at the New School? -No. -我在新学校上过课吗? -没有 She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. 她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈 -How about Joey Paponi? -No,still too ethnic. -乔依帕波尼如何? -不好,太有种族意味了 -My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland? -我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第二十集

我真不敢相信你会这么说 I can't believe you'd actually say that. 我不是咸味先生而是花生先生 I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty. {\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}卡通人物做的玉米小吃才怪咸味先生是个水手 No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor. 他应该是最强硬的点心 He's gotta be the toughest snack there is. 我说不好你不会想和玉米作对的 I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts. 它们简直是疯了 They're crazy. 上帝呀你们应该看看这个 Oh, my God. You gotta come see this. 有个变态拿着望远镜 There's some creep out there with a telescope. 我真不敢相信他在看我们 I can't believe it. He's looking right at us. 真恶心 Oh, that is so sick. 我感觉被冒犯了 I feel violated. 而且很不爽

And not in a good way. 怎会有人这样 How can people do that? 你们看丑裸男有双重力鞋 You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots. 我跟你们说几年后学童将会把它 I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it... 奉为首次约会完美案例研究 ...as one of the greatest first dates of all time. 太令人难以置信了 It was unbelievable. 我们可以完全做自己无须耍任何花招 We could totaly be ourselves. We didn't have to any play games. 你打过电话给她没 Have you called her yet? 让她知道我喜欢她你疯了不成 Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? -伙计 -太恶心了 - Guys. - It's gross. 才第二天你要我显得多渴望 It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem? -我说的对吧 -对让她悬着心吧 - I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle. 我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人

friends老友记字幕

[Scene: Central Perk, Phoebe is recapping last season, and as she talks we see a montague of scenes from Ross and Rachel.] PHOEBE: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever,but every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way, like cats, and Italian guys. Finally Chandler was like "forget about her" but when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross was in love with Rachel. She was like, "Oh my god." So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back, but what she didn't know was, that Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Uh-Oh! So, that's pretty much everything you need to know. But, enough about us. So, how've you been? OPENING CREDITS [Scene, The Airport, continued from last season, Rachel is waiting for Ross to come of the plane, when she sees he's coming off with another woman.] RACHEL: Oh my god. Oh my god. (She decides to make a break for it.) Excuse me. Move! Move! Emergency! Excuse me! (She tries climbing over a bench and falls down.) ROSS: Rache! RACHEL: Oh, there you are! Hi! Oh, so, so, how was China, you? (Hits him with the flowers.) ROSS: It was, it was great. Oh, what happened? RACHEL: What? ROSS: You're bleeding. RACHEL: I am? Oh, look at that, yes I am. Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back from the Orient. I wanna hear everything! (Looks at Julie) ROSS: Well, where do I start? This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel. RACHEL: These are, these aren't for you. (to Julie) These are for you. (Loudly, thinking she can't speak English.) Welcome to our country. JULIE: (Loudly, proving she can speak English.) Thank you. I'm from New York.

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集happy. 《老友记》第一季第一集莫妮卡的新室友 - No you don't. - No I don't, 中央咖啡馆 There's nothing to tell! to hell with her, she left me! He's just some guy I work with! And you never knew she was a lesbian... C'mon, you're going out with the guy! No!! Okay?! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? So does he have a hump? A hump and a She didn't know, how should I know? hairpiece? Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... Wait, does he eat chalk? Did I say that out loud? Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through Alright Ross, look. what I went through with Carl You're feeling a lot of pain right now. Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a You're angry. You're hurting. date. Can I tell you what the answer is? It's just two people going out to dinner Strip joint! and not having sex. C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! Sounds like a date to me. I don't want to be single, okay? Alright, so I'm back in high school, I just...I just wanna be married again! I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria And I just want a million dollars! and I realize I am totally naked. Rachel?! Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Oh,God, Monica, hi! Thank God! Then I look down, and I realize there's a I just went to your building and you weren't phone there

相关文档
最新文档