英语课后翻译答案

合集下载

英语课后翻译及答案

英语课后翻译及答案
5 我们早上不喝茶。(drink tea)5 We do not drink tea in the morning.
6 格林先生爱喝中国茶吗?(like)6 Does Mr. Green like Chinese tea?
7 比赛后让我们喝一杯。(have a drink)7 Let's have a drink after the match.
7 他们非常喜欢在家里接待我们。(have ... at one's home)7 They are very happy to have us at their home..
一个苦恼的学生A Worried Student
We can see a worried student in the picture. He is sitting at a desk. There are a lot of exercise books on the desk. The student has a lot of homework to do. He hates this kind of life. He prefers to have a free and easier student life.
初次见面
Meeting for the First Time
We can see two men in the picture. They are Wang Lin, a Chinese student, and John Smith, a foreign student. They meet for the first time and greet each other. They shake hands, introduce themselves and exchange their name cards. Now they are good friends and they will meet often and help each other in the future.

新英汉翻译课后答案

新英汉翻译课后答案

1. He wanted to learn, to know, to teach.【译文】他想学习,增长知识,也愿意把自己所学教给别人。

2. She is young enough to get married.【译文】她还年轻,可以结婚。

3. From there I could see the whole valley below, the fields, the river, and the village. It was all very beautiful, and the sight of it filled me with longing. (N.S. Momaday: The End of My Childhood)【译文一】从那里,我可以看见下面的整个山谷,那田野、河流和村庄。

这一切非常美丽,见到后使我心里充满了渴望。

【译文二】从此望去,整个山谷一览无遗,田野、河流和村庄,美不胜收,使我心驰神往。

4〃We have 365 days in a year.【译文】一年365天。

5〃He stood up straight with arms folded, and laughed at the cap hanging there on the pole.【译文】他交臂直立,笑看帽子挂在杆子上那个样子。

6〃Our son must go to school. He must break out of the pot that holds us in.【译文】我们的儿子一定要上学,一定要出人头地。

7〃Is the press a great power in your country?【译文】贵国新闻界有很大的影响(力)吗?8〃Brown may say what he likes, but it is his wife who wears the trousers.【译文】布朗爱说什么就说什么,但当家作主的却是他老婆。

大学英语课后翻译答案

大学英语课后翻译答案

大学英语课后翻译答案1.众所周知,2003年中国成功发射了第一艘载人宇宙飞船。

(…the year 2003 saw…)As is known to all, the year 2003 saw the successful launching of China's first manned spaceship.2.时间见证了学校悠久的历史、自由的学术氛围和充满活力的学生生活。

(Time has witnessed…)Time has witnessed the long history, free academic atmosphere and energetic students' life of the university.3.进入新世纪,中国将发生重大而深远的变化(The new century will see…)The new century will see a significant and far-reaching change in China.4.南京,一个古老而美丽的城市,见证了许多伟大的历史事件。

(Nanjing witnessed…)4) Nanjing, an ancient and beautiful city, has witnessed many great historic events.5.参观他年轻时学习和工作过的地方,勾起了许多美好的回忆。

(A visit…brought back…)A visit to the places where he had studied and worked during his youth brought back many fond memories.1.看激动人心的足球比赛是让我忘记工作中所有问题的最好方法。

(take one`s mind off…)Watching exciting soccer games is the best way to take my mind off all the problems in my work.2.朋友们伤心地看着他驾车离去,知道他们要很久才能再见面。

大学英语二课后翻译习题答案

大学英语二课后翻译习题答案

一、1. 他的工作与动物有关。

(have something to do with)His work has something to do with animals.2. 为了在天黑前到达,我们早早动了身。

(in order to)We started early in order to arrive before dark.3. 从她的口音判断,她一定是一个北方人。

(judge by)Judging by her accent, she must be from the North.4. 如果你们要她来,就是先通知她。

(in advance)If you need her to come, inform her in advance.5. 我不清楚他为什么改变了主意。

(change one’s mind)I don’t know why he changed his mind.6. 多数人一旦学会游泳,就会喜欢上它的。

(once)Most people like to swim once they have learned how (to swim).7. 你现在准备得越充分,考试时就越有信心。

(confidence)The more preparations you make now, the more confidence you’ll have in the exam.8. 英语学好了,你就会经常用它。

而经常使用反过来又会使你学得更好。

(frequent use)If you learn English well, you will use it often. The frequent use, in turn, will make you learn better.二、1. 我正在照料附近工厂的一位工人。

(take care of)I am taking care of a worker from a neighboring factory.2. 我昨天晚上上床以后对这个问题反复进行了思考,但仍然找不到解决办法。

新时代研究生综合英语课后翻译答

新时代研究生综合英语课后翻译答

新时代研究生综合英语课后翻译答案Unit One1。

I don't put much stock in the idea of luck. I think that usually things go well or not so well for people based on their actions。

I believe that for the most part you create your own luck by working hard, practicing self—discipline,remaining persistent,and making personal growth a daily priority。

我不相信幸运这一类事情. 我认为大多数时候事情发展地顺利或不顺利主要因为人们自己的行为。

我相信大多数的情况下你可以通过努力工作, 自我约束, 坚持不懈, 把个人的发展作为每天必考虑的事情等方面创造自己的幸运.2。

Most careers involve other people. You can have great academic intelligence and still lack social intelligence-——the ability to be a good listener, to be sensitive toward others,to give and take criticism well. 许多的职业都包含其他人(的参与)。

你可能具有超强的学术能力, 然而缺少社交能力, 即有能力倾听别人, 对其他人(的反应)敏感,甚至游刃有余地给出或吸纳批评.3。

If your circumstances constantly get you down, then maybe it's time for a change--—not in your situation, but in your attitude. If you can learn to make the best of any situation,you can remove a formidable obstacle that stands between you and your dreams.如果你周边的环境经常让你意志消沉, 也许你的确该改变一下了, 可能不是改变你的位置,但至少是你的态度。

新编大学英语1课后翻译答案

新编大学英语1课后翻译答案

Unit 1 Translation Unit 2 Translation1)那首歌总是使她回想起在芝加哥度过的那个夜晚。

那首歌总是使她回想起在芝加哥度过的那个夜晚。

(remind… of…) 1)That song always reminded her of the night spent in Chicago. 2)街角处刚巧有一位警察,我便向他问路。

街角处刚巧有一位警察,我便向他问路。

(happen to, corner) 2)There happened to be a policeman on the corner, so I asked him the way. 3)由于天气恶劣,今天所有去纽约的航班都延误了。

由于天气恶劣,今天所有去纽约的航班都延误了。

(delay) 3) All flights to New York today are/were delayed because of the bad weather. 4)谁有责任谁就必须赔偿损失。

谁有责任谁就必须赔偿损失。

(whoever, responsible) 4)Whoever is responsible will have to pay for the damage. 5)我找不到我的支票簿。

我准是把它留在家里了。

我找不到我的支票簿。

我准是把它留在家里了。

(checkbook, must have) 5)I can ’t find my checkbook. I must have left it at home. 6)到足球比赛快开始时,暴风雨已经停了。

到足球比赛快开始时,暴风雨已经停了。

(by the time) 6)By the time the football match was going to start, the storm had already stopped. Unit 3 Translation 1)除非你有经验,否则你得不到这份工作。

大学英语教材课后翻译答案

大学英语教材课后翻译答案

大学英语教材课后翻译答案Unit 1: Cultural Diversity1. Translate the following sentences into English.(1) 中国有着悠久的历史和灿烂的文化。

China has a long history and a splendid culture.(2) 他们是在一个友好的氛围中相互交流的。

They are communicating with each other in a friendly atmosphere.(3) 这本书包含了很多关于中国传统文化的信息。

This book contains a lot of information about Chinese traditional culture.(4) 我认为学习一门外语是一个很好的机会,可以了解不同文化。

I think learning a foreign language is a great opportunity to understand different cultures.(5) 我最喜欢的传统艺术形式是京剧。

My favorite traditional art form is Peking Opera.Unit 2: Communication and Technology1. Translate the following sentences into English.(1) 你可以通过电子邮件发送这份文件。

You can send this file via email.(2) 我们可以利用社交媒体与朋友保持联系。

We can keep in touch with friends through social media.(3) 网络的发展改变了我们的生活。

The development of the Internet has changed our lives.(4) 在互联网上,我们可以找到几乎所有我们需要的信息。

新编大学英语第三册课后翻译题答案(中译英)(全)

新编大学英语第三册课后翻译题答案(中译英)(全)

(P17)1. 你应该适当花一点时间休息和锻炼(reasonable)You should spend a reasonable amount of time relaxing and exercising.2. 总的来说,孩子们比过去任何时候都更健康,收到了更好的教育。

(in general)In general children are healthier and better educated than ever before.3. 待适当的机会来临,他就能抓住。

(come along)When the right opportunity comes along, he’ll take it.4. 每天他都留出点时间跟家里人在一起,享受生活。

(set aside)Every day he sets aside some time to be with his family and enjoy life.5. 我记得那些黑暗的街道以及同父亲手拉手走路的情景。

(hand in hand)I remember those dark streets and walking hand in hand with my father.6. 他最终辜负了父母的期望。

(live up to)He finally failed to live up to his parents’ expectations.7. 相比之下,我们的用油量大幅度上升了。

(in contrast)In contrast, our use of oil has increased enormously.8. 经过努力,他成功地克服了自己的致命弱点。

(overcome)He succeeded in his efforts to overcome his fatal weakness.(P46)1) 人们认为,悲观常常会导致绝望、疾病和失败。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1. 任何年满18岁的人都有资格投票。

(be eligible to, vote)Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to vote.2. 每学期开学前,这些奖学金的申请表格就会由学校发给每一个学生。

(apply for, scholarship)A form to apply for these scholarships is sent by the university to every student before the start of every semester.3. 遵照医生的建议,我决定戒烟。

(on the advice of)On the advice of my doctor, I decided to give up smoking.4. 公园位于县城的正中央。

(be located in)The park is located right in the center of town.5. 这所大学提供了我们所需的所有材料和设备。

(facilities)The university provides all the materials and facilities we desire.1. 他们花了多年的时间寻找内心的平静,但是收效甚微。

(search for)They spent many years searching for peace of mind, but with little success.2. 这种新药的成功研制已经使许多疾病的治疗发生了根本性的变革。

(revolutionize)The successful development of the new drug has revolutionized the treatment of many diseases.3. 由于这个国家的经济不景气,这家公司濒于破产。

(on the edge of)The company is on the edge of bankruptcy due to the economic depression in the country.4. 大学毕业后他成为了一名护士。

他认为护士这一职业可能很有发展前途。

(rewarding)He became a nurse after college. He thought nursing could be a very rewarding career.5. 他像往常一样在文件上签了名。

(just as)He signed his name on the paper just as he has always done it.1. 警察们正忙着填写关于这场事故的各种表格。

(fill out)The policemen are busy fi lling out forms about the accident.2. 我想在还车之前把油箱加满。

(fill up, fuel tank)I want to fi ll up the fuel tank before returning the car.3. 如果你要投诉,最好遵循正确的程序。

(follow the procedure)If you want to make a complaint, you’d better follow the correct procedure.4. 要不是约翰帮忙,我们绝不会这么快就完成实验。

(without)We coul dn’t have fi nished the experiment so soon without John’s help.5. 暴风雨之后,岸边的人们焦急地搜索湖面以期发现小船的踪迹。

(scan for)After the storm, the people on the shore anxiously scanned the lake for any sign of the boat.1. 这个国家不大,但是在国际事务中它却发挥着重要作用。

(play a role)This country is not big, but it plays an important role in international affairs.2. 正是在我叔叔的帮助下,我得以克服困难,按时完成了任务。

(it is ... that)It was with the help of my uncle that I overcame the difficulty and completed the assignment in time.3. 毕业时他决定留在北京,而他最好的朋友却选择了去西藏。

(while)While he decided to stay in Beijing upon graduation, his best friend chose to go to Tibet.4. 在这次校园英语演讲比赛中,我们班的玛丽获得了第三名。

(come in)In this Campus English Speaking Contest, Mary from our class came in third.5. 你应该知道学习弹钢琴需要有时间,有金钱,还要有毅力。

(as well as)You should know that it takes time, money as well as perseverance to learn to play the piano. Unit31. 我发现量入为出地过日子越来越难了。

(increasingly)I find it increasingly difficult to live within my income.2. 现代政治家们都试图以电视讲话来影响普通百姓。

(reach out) Modern politicians try to reach out to ordinary people in their TV speeches.3. 应该帮助学生对人生采取积极的态度。

(adopt)Pupils should be helped to adopt a positive attitude to life.4. 希望全班同学参加这些讨论。

(participate in)Everyone in the class is expected to participate in these discussions.5. 如果你犯了罪就必须受到惩罚。

(crime)If you commit a crime you must expect to be punished.1.儿子的死让老妇人变得麻木痴呆了。

(numb)The old woman was numbed by her son’s death.2.身处所有这些烦恼之中,他依然能保持乐观。

(in the midst)In the midst of all troubles, he managed to remain cheerful.3. 虽有困难,他们还是设法坚持试验下去。

(carry on)They managed to carry on their experiments in spite of the difficulties.4.我们必须淘汰不合格的申请人。

(weed out)We have to weed out unqualified applicants.5. 医生要他减少抽烟。

(cut down on)The doctor told him to cut down on smoking.Unit41. 她在公共汽车站一直等到末班车进站。

(come in)She waited at the bus stop until the last bus came in.2.如果我们能帮得上忙,尽管和我们联系。

(contact)If there is any way we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.3 .他需要多少船务人员才能使他的游艇航行(crew, yacht)How many crew does he need to sail his yacht4 .虽然她的新书没有上一本好,但是我还是喜欢它。

(not quite as)I enjoyed her new book though it’s not quite as good as her last one.5 .我从未遇到过如此善良的人。

(never before)Never before have I met such a kind person.1. 公共汽车放慢速度并停下,让那位乘客上车。

(slow down)The bus slowed down and stopped to allow the passenger to get on board.2.许多车子都驶过去了,可是没有一辆愿意让我们搭便车。

(roll by)Many vehicles rolled by, but no one offered us a ride.3 .请勿践踏草地。

(get off)Please get off the grass.4.他按妻子的吩咐,一下班就去了市场。

(make one’s way)He made his way to the marketplace right after work, as his wife had asked him to do.5 .值得庆幸的是,史蒂夫(Steve) 从自行车上摔下来时没有摔断骨头。

(luckily) Luckily, Steve didn’t break any bones when he fell off his bike.Unit51. 我们得把感情放在一边,从专业的角度来对待这件事。

(from a professional standpoint) We have to put aside our emotions and take it from a professional standpoint.2. 这部戏非常精彩,我很快就沉浸于激动人心的剧情之中。

(lose oneself in)The play was so wonderful that I soon lost myself in the excitement of it.3 .她没有什么爱好——除非你把看电视也算是一种爱好。

相关文档
最新文档