001-报关英语800句一

合集下载

报关英文短句摘抄作文

报关英文短句摘抄作文

报关英文短句摘抄作文英文:When it comes to customs declaration, there are a few things that need to be taken into consideration. Firstly,it is important to accurately declare the contents of the shipment and their value. This information is used to determine the amount of duty and tax that needs to be paid. Secondly, it is important to ensure that the shipment complies with all relevant regulations and restrictions. For example, certain items may be prohibited or require special permits to be imported/exported. Finally, it is important to provide all necessary documentation, such as invoices and packing lists, to facilitate the customs clearance process.In order to avoid any issues with customs, it is important to work with a reputable freight forwarder or customs broker who can provide guidance on the customs requirements for your specific shipment. They can alsoassist with preparing the necessary documentation and ensuring that the shipment is compliant with all regulations.One common mistake that people make when it comes to customs declaration is undervaluing their shipment in order to avoid paying higher duties and taxes. However, this can lead to serious consequences, including fines and even seizure of the shipment. It is always best to be honest and accurate when declaring the value of your shipment.中文:谈到报关,有几个问题需要考虑。

报关水平测试《报关英语》高频语句归纳

报关水平测试《报关英语》高频语句归纳

报关水平测试《报关英语》高频语句归纳报关水平测试《报关英语》高频语句归纳不少考生认为报关英语很难,为了帮助大家度过这个难关,接下来店铺为大家编辑整理了报关水平测试《报关英语》高频语句归纳,想了解更多相关内容请关注店铺!Could you tell me where the booking office is?你可不可以告诉我售票处在哪里?Sorry, I must cancel my booking on Flight 911 next Friday.抱歉,我必须取消下周五911航班的预订座位。

Project booking and follow up costing charge, payment and final profit analysis.项目登记,跟进成本收费、支付和终期利润分析;Including import and export shipping containers, bulk cargo booking, loading, Pinxiang, the charter business.包括海运进出口集装箱、散货的订舱、配载、拼箱、租船等业务。

Modern business often involves international travel. When booking a flight, what questions do you need to ask?现代商务经常涉及到国际旅行,当预订航班的时候你需要询问什么样的问题。

The scope of business: Bulk/general sea transportation, vessel chartering/ship broking, Booking cargo space, Coastal sea transportation, and freight collecting/payment etc.业务经营范围:散杂货海运,租船/租船经纪,货物订舱,沿海货物运输,国际海运费代收代付等等。

报关英语-

报关英语-

报关英语IntroductionCustoms clearance refers to the process of fulfilling certain formalities to allow goods to cross international borders. It is a vital process in international trade, as it involves a range of regulatory and legal requirements that mustbe met before products can enter a new country. In the following article, we will discuss the necessary documents and steps required for successful customs clearance in international trade.Documents Required for Custom Clearance1. Commercial Invoice: A commercial invoice is a document issued by the seller, indicating the details of the goods, the value of the transaction, andthe buyer's information. It is an essential document for customs clearance, as it provides the necessary details for the customs officials to determine the value of the goods and assess tax and duty.2. Bill of Lading (B/L): A bill of lading is a document used for transportation of goods. It serves as a receipt for the goods and also as proof of ownership of the goods. The bill of lading is essential for customs clearance, as it is proof of the origin of the goods.3. Packing List: The packing list is a document that lists the contents of each package, including the type of product, quantity, weight, and dimensions. It is important because customs officials use the information to determine the contents of the shipment and the proper classification for tax purposes.4. Certificate of Origin: A certificate of origin is a document that indicates the country of origin of the goods. It is necessary for customs officials to determine whether the goods meet the origin requirements of the importing country and to assess the applicable tariffs and quotas.Steps Involved in Custom Clearance1. Shipment Arrival: The customs clearance process begins with the arrival of the shipment at the port of entry. The shipment is inspected by the customs officials to determine whether the goods comply with the country's regulations.2. Documentation: The customs officials will review the necessary documents, including the commercial invoice, bill of lading, packing list, and certificate of origin. Any discrepancies or inaccuracies in the documents may lead to delays in clearance or even denial of entry.3. Evaluation of Tariffs and Duties: The customs officials will assess the applicable tariffs and duties based on the classification of the goods, their value, and the country of origin.4. Payment of Taxes and Duties: The importer must pay the assessed taxes and duties to the customs authorities before the goods can be released from the port.5. Inspection: The customs officials will examine the goods to ensure that they conform to the shipment documents and the regulations of the importingcountry. If any discrepancy or deviation is found, the goods may be confiscated or returned to the country of origin.6. Release of Goods: Once the customs clearance process is complete, and all necessary requirements are met, the goods are released for transportation to the final destination.ConclusionCustoms clearance is a critical process in international trade. Successful customs clearance requires compliance with various regulations and documentation requirements. The importer must ensure that all necessary documents are in order, and any discrepancies are promptly resolved to avoid delays in the customs clearance process. By understanding the necessary documents and steps involved in customs clearance, importers can ensure a smooth and efficient process of importing and exporting goods.。

报关英语辅导900 句之一

报关英语辅导900 句之一

报关英语辅导900 句之一1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage.这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.6 I missed my train.7 I haven't nothing to declare.我没申报的东西。

8 it's all personal effects.这些东西都是私人用品。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 you have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

关于报关的英语对话阅读

关于报关的英语对话阅读

关于报关的英语对话阅读
关于报关的英语对话阅读
创设情境,让学生主动说英语、用英语对话引导学生加深单词意思的理解、熟悉语法现象和运用能力,激发学习兴趣和能力。

小编精心收集了关于报关的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于报关的英语对话
Y: Good afternoon, sir. Please wait for a moment.
杨:下午好,先生。

请留步。

G: Good afternoon. May I ask what the matter is?
乔治:下午好。

请问有什么事吗?
Y: Will you please show me your passport,Custom declaration,invoice and related documents?
杨:请出示一下你的护照、报关单、发票及相关文件好吗?
G: Of course. Here you are.
乔治:没问题。

给你。

Y: (After carefully looking) Your files are very comprehensive, and there is no problem. But your goods belong to the bonded goods, not duty-free goods. Have you payed the duty yet?
杨:(。

机场报关英语句子

机场报关英语句子

读书破万卷,下笔如有神机场报关英语句子一、入关麻烦请给我你的护照。

May I see your passport, please?这是我的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.旅行的目的为何? What’s the purpose of your visit? (移民)(观光)(公务)。

(Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?大约10,000 元。

I have 10,000 dollars.祝你玩得愉快。

Good. Have a nice day.谢谢。

Thank you.二、行李我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?我找不到我的行李。

I can’find my baggage.这是我的行李票。

Here is my claim tag.是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?请描述你的行李。

Can you describe your baggage?它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, andit’s gray.它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

It’s a small ovemight bag. It’slight brown.好记性不如烂笔头。

报关英文短句摘抄作文

报关英文短句摘抄作文

报关英文短句摘抄作文1. What is customs declaration?Customs declaration is a process of submitting information about the goods that are being imported or exported to the customs authorities. It includes details such as the description of the goods, their value, origin, and destination, as well as any applicable taxes or duties.2. Why is customs declaration important?Customs declaration is important because it helps the customs authorities to control the flow of goods across the borders, prevent illegal activities such as smuggling or fraud, and ensure that the correct taxes and duties are paid. It also helps to protect the health and safety of consumers by ensuring that the goods comply with the relevant regulations and standards.3. What documents are required for customs declaration?The documents required for customs declaration may vary depending on the country and the type of goods being imported or exported. However, some common documents include the commercial invoice, bill of lading or air waybill, packing list, and certificate of origin. Other documents may also be required depending on the nature of the goods, such as permits, licenses, or certificates of conformity.4. How is customs declaration processed?Customs declaration is processed by submitting the required documents and information to the customs authorities through an electronic system or in paper form. The customs authorities will then review the information and may conduct inspections or request additional information if necessary. Once the customs declaration is approved, the goods can be released for import or export.5. What are the consequences of not declaring goods to customs?Not declaring goods to customs can result in serious consequences, such as fines, seizure of the goods, or even criminal charges. It can also damage the reputation of the importer or exporter and result in difficulties in future trade transactions. Therefore, it is important to ensure that all goods are properly declared to customs and comply with the relevant regulations and requirements.。

报关常用英语语句

报关常用英语语句

报关常用英语语句报关常用英语语句导语:报关涉及的对象可分为进出境的运输工具和货物、物品两大类。

下面是YJBYS店铺收集整理的有关报关的英语用语,欢迎参考! 一海关申报请出示护照和申报单。

Your passport and declaration card, please.是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?没有。

No, I don't.请打开这个袋子。

Please open this bag.这些东西是做何用? What are these?你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

You'll have to pay duty on this.你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.二机位预约、确认篇联合航空,您好。

Hello. This is United Airlines.请说您的大名与班机号码? What's your name and flight number?行程是那一天?6月10日。

When is it? June 10th.我找不到您的大名。

真的? I can't find your name. Really?我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的.名字。

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.一个经济舱座位,对吗? One economy class seat, is that right?你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

You must check-in at least one hour before. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

报关英语常用800句式(一)1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel。

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class。

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago。

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage。

这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane。

6 I missed my train。

7 I haven't nothing to declare。

我没申报的东西。

8 it's all personal effects。

这些东西都是私人用品。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter。

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please。

我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport。

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead。

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket。

我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window。

我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 you have to change at Chicago station。

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 we have only one a day for New York。

到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 sorry, they are already full。

抱歉,全部满了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York。

我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th。

20 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning。

早上10点半有班机。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。

我正找我的行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation。

我想预订。

23 the sooner, the better。

越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation。

我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo。

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 my reservation number is 2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo。

我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday。

我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo。

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays。

我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 the laundry is not dry enough。

衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer。

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 this stain is really stubborn。

这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today。

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 the train is comfortable。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section。

我在行李房托运行李。

37 he guessed the train would come in early。

他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 the stations are always full of people。

39 I hope you have a good trip。

祝你旅途愉快。

40 you need to transfer at central station。

你必须在中央车站换车41 how long are you going to stay here?42 do you have anything to declare?43 what's the purpose of your visit?44 what time does the ship leave?45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?46 could you please give me the departure time?你能告诉我出发的时间吗?47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?我坐船去需要预订吗?48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?去上海的单程票多少钱?49 when would you like to return/go?你打算什么时候回来/去?50 do you have any tickets available for that date?你们有那天的票吗?51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?你们有那天的票吗?52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?我应该在哪里补票?58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?59 When can you pick up your ticket?你什么时候可拿到车票呢?60 Where is immigration?入境处在什么地方?61 Where can I get my baggage?我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?62 Is the departure time on schedule?起飞时间准时吗?63 How long will the flight be delayed?班机诞误多长时间?64 What's the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?65 Will the flight be delayed?这班机会延误吗?66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?68 Could you explain how to fill this out?请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?请给一份海关申报表好吗?70 May I have a disembarkation card?请给我一张离机卡好吗?71 Is this within the tax-free limit?这个在免税限额内吗?72 Where's a tax-free shop?免税店在哪儿?73 What time should I be at the departure gate?我在什么时间到登机门?74 Could you help me find my baggage?请你帮我找我的行李好吗?75 Will the flight be canceled?这班机会取消吗?76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?78 What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?79 Where do I pick up the ticket?我什么地方拿机票?80 From which station does the train leave?81 Can I stop over on the way?我在中途可以停吗?82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?83 Are there any discount tickets for me?给我有折扣吗?84 What time does the plane take off?飞机何时起飞呢?85 One way or a round trip ticket?单程票还是双程票呢?86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?87 Is it direct train?这是直达车吗?88 What platform does the train leave from?这班车从哪个站台开出呢?89 By what time should I check in?我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?90 What is the boarding time?何时登机呢?91 How much is the excess baggage charge?超额行李费多少钱?92 Will this flight leave on time?这班机准时起飞吗?93 Can I bring this on the plane?这件我可以带上飞机吗?94 What is the gate number?登机门是几号?95 Are there reserved seats on the train?车上有预订座位吗?96 Where is gate six?6号登机门在哪儿?97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?98 Has this seat number started boarding?这个座位号已开始登机了吗?99 Where is the ticket office?售票处在哪儿?100 How long is the ticket valid?这车票有效期多久?。

相关文档
最新文档