英文电影经典对白 适合英语口语课
英文电影经典对白_适合英语口语课190410

什么叫"大海的声音"啊 What do you mean, its voice? 大海的声音 Its voice 就像... It's like... 就像是一声震耳欲聋的惊叫 a big scream... 像对生命的广博的惊叹 telling you that life is immense 一旦你聆听过这样的声音 你就会知道 Once you've heard it, then you know 怎么样才有继续生活下去的动力和激情 what you have to do to go on living 虽然我可以永远待在船上 I could stay here forever 但这样大海是不会给我任何启示的 But the ocean would never tell me a thing 倘若我下船 去陆地上感受几年 生活几年 But if I get off live on land for a couple of years 我就会是正常的了 then I'll be normal 像其他人一样 just like the others 然后或许有一天 Then maybe one day 我会到海岸边去 仰望大海 瞧瞧它的样子 I'll make it to the coast look up, see the ocean 然后聆听大海的咆哮 and hear it scream 我不知道这些乱七八糟的都是谁告诉你的 I don't know who's been telling you this bullshit 或者是你自己莫名其妙的想出来的 or if you're just making it up 但是你想知道我的想法吗 But you want to know what I think? 我的想法就是... I think... 真正让你有下船的冲动的原因 是那个女孩 the real reason you want off this ship is the girl 只有那个女孩是你想下船的原因 It's always the girl 但就算不是这个原因的话我也无所谓 But even if it's not the reason that suits me just fine
关于电影英语情景对话

关于电影英语情景对话英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。
下面店铺为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面店铺为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!关于电影英语情景对话1:Ruth: So Akane, is there anything that you'refrightened of?鲁斯:茜,你有没有害怕的东西?Akane: Well… I'm, I'm really scared of horror movies. I never watch them, cuz they really reallyfrighten me.茜:嗯……我真的很怕看恐怖电影。
我从来不看那些电影,因为它们真的让我害怕。
Ruth: Horror movies wow. Have your ever seen a horror movie?鲁斯:哇,恐怖电影。
你以前看过恐怖电影吗?Akane: Well, um, when I was little I used to watch them with my friends, because, back in the 80's, horror movies used to be really popular. Like ah "Jason", and "Freddy Cruger". (Oh yeah) and things like that yeah. But ah, they used to keep me up at night and I couldn't sleep.茜:嗯,我小时候经常和朋友们一起看恐怖电影,因为在上世纪80年代恐怖电影很受欢迎。
比如有《Jason》和《Freddy Cruger》。
经典电影中学习口语对白

经典电影中学习口语对白《傲慢与偏见》It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.凡是有钱的单身汉,总想娶位太太,这已经成了一条举世公认的真理。
罗马假日Roman HolidayWell, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?《女人香》Some people live in a lifetime in a minute.有人一分钟里就度过了一生。
《神探亨特》You are under arrest for so and so reason. You have the right to remain silent. Anything what you say can and will be used in the court of law against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you.你现在被捕了!你有权保持缄默,但你说的每句话将成为呈堂证供。
你有权要求见你的律师。
如果你没有律师,我们将为你提供一名律师。
《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》Come to class, do the work, or I'll fail you. 按时上课,做作业,要不然给你不及格。
《恺撒大帝》I come, I see, I conquer!我来,我见,我征服!《日落大道》I am big! It's the pictures that got small. 我很大!是画面太小了。
英语电影经典对话5分钟

英语电影经典对话5分钟【篇一:英语电影经典对话5分钟】盗火线当 al pacino 和 robert de niro 在同一张桌子上对话时,全世界的影迷都窒息了!【篇二:英语电影经典对话5分钟】s...狮子王的发音非常标准,速度又不快,也很有深意,适合口语学习、the sun is bright, the trees are green and the animals live happily.)mufasa: look, simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.simba: wow!mufasa: a king s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. one day, simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.simba: and this all be mine?mufasa: everything!simba: everything the light touches! what about that shadowy place?mufase: that s beyond our borders, you must never go there, simba.simba: but i thought a king can do whatever he wants. mufasa: oh, there s more to being a king than getting your way all the time.simba: there s more?mufasa: simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. as king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.simba: but dad, don t we eat the antelope?mufase: yes, simba. but let me explain. when we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.mufasa: simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. look at thestars. the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.simba: really?mufasa: yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am i.(望无际的非洲平原,阳光灿烂,树木青葱,动物们幸福地生活着。
英语口语对话讨论电影

NO 2Good morning, dear teachers, we are the XXXgroup, this is my partnerSusu. this is my partnerAmber. We will perform a short clip, next is our showtime.刘:嗨!苏苏. 我要告诉你一件事有趣的事情,昨天晚上我去看了电影,名字叫做《钢铁侠》,男主是唐尼,他太帅了,我是动作影片的死忠粉。
Hey susu! I want to tell you something interesting.I watched a movie called 《iron man》yesterday.I am a big fan of action movies.王:哦,我也看过,那部电影真的太棒了!Oh,i also watched that movie. that ’s so cool.刘:的确,动作影片中的打斗场面给人一种视觉上的刺激与快感,让我觉得身临其境。
yeah,of course. The fighting scenes in the action movies give me a visual excitement and pleasure, making me feel immersive.王:是的,动作影片的确让我很激动。
但是相比于动作电影,我还是更喜欢侦探影片,因为我可以体验在电影里打败侦探的快乐。
Yes, action movies do excite me, but I still prefer whodunnit to action movies. because I can try to beat the detective in a movie.刘:我相信这种感觉一定很棒,我知道很多侦探电影,像《福尔摩斯》《柯南》《神探狄仁杰》但是我比较胆小,所以很少看它。
英语口语《傲慢与偏见》影片经典对白

《⽆法忘却的电影对⽩(美丽英⽂)》中《傲慢与偏见》影⽚经典对⽩。
【In a heavy rainy day, Lizzie refuses Darcy’s propose.】Darcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you...I had to see you. I’ve fought against my better judgment, my family’s expectation...the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance…all those things...but I’m willing to put them aside...and ask you to end my agony.Lizzie: I don’t understand.Darcy: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.Lizzie: Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.Darcy: Is this your reply?Lizzie: Yes, sir.Darcy: Are you laughing at me?Lizzie: No!Darcy: Are you rejecting me?Lizzie: I’m sure that the feelings which, as you’ve told me, have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it. Darcy: Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?Lizzie: I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment. If I was uncivil, that was some excuse—Darcy: Believe me, I didn’t mean.Lizzie: But I have other reasons, you know I have!Darcy: What reasons?Lizzie: Do you think that anything might tempt me to accept the man who has ruined, perhaps forever, the happiness of a most beloved sister? Do you deny it, Mr. Darcy? That you’ve separated a young couple who loved each other, exposing your friend to the censure of the world for caprice, and my sister to its derision for disappointed hopes, and involving them both in misery of the acutest kind?Darcy: I do not deny it.Lizzie: How could you do it?Darcy: Because I believed your sister indifferent to him.Lizzie: Indifferent?Darcy: I watched them most carefully, and realized his attachment was much deeper than hers.Lizzie: That’s because she’s shy!Darcy: Bingley too is modest, and was persuaded that she didn’t feel strongly for him.Lizzie: Because you suggested it!Darcy: I did it for his own good.Lizzie: My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me! I suppose you suspect that his fortune had same bearing on the matter?Darcy: No! I wouldn’t do your sister the dishonor. Though it was suggested…Lizzie: What was?Darcy: It was made perfectly clear that....an advantageous marriage...Lizzie: Did my sister give that impression?Darcy: No! There was, however, I have to admit...the matter of your family.Lizzie: Our want of connection? Mr. Bingley didn’t vex himself about that!Darcy: No, it was more than that.Lizzie: How, sir?Darcy: It pains me to say this, but it was the lack of propriety shown by your mother, your three younger sisters—even, on occasion, your father. Forgive me. You and your sister—I must exclude from this...。
5分钟英文电影对话台词

5分钟英文电影对话台词【篇一:5分钟英文电影对话台词】/programs/view/9awqbv6jcdo//u86/v_mtgxmjm4nte.html snow white and the seven dwarfs旁白:once upon a time, there was a queen. she had a pretty daughternamed snow white. soon after the child was born, the queen died. the queen married another queen. the stepmother was very jealous. she dressed snow white in rags and forced her to do the housework all day and all night, such as sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.白雪:( sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.)he new queen. i’m very beautiful. you see. if anyone is more beautiful than me, i’ll kill her. i have a magic mirror. if i want to know something, it will tell me surely.now, mirror, mirror, come here!魔镜:yes, i’m coming. your majesty! what do you want to know?皇后:mirror, mirror, on the wall.who is the fairest of the all?魔镜:yes. your majesty!you are the fairest of all, i think.but there is a young lady.she is as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony. she is much more beautiful than you.皇后:she is much more beautiful than me?who is she? tell me quickly.魔镜:yes. your majesty!she is snow white.皇后:snow white? no, i’m the most beaut iful in the world. oh, hunter,come here, come here!猎人:yes. your majesty! i’m here now.皇后:hunter! take snow white to the wild forest to pick some flowers.find a lonely place and kill her.猎人:but she is the princess. …皇后:no, kill her. bring her heart to me. i don’t want to see her any longer.猎人:yes. your majesty!皇后:here is a box. you must put her heart in it and bring it to me.otherwise, i will punish you.猎人:yes. your majesty!白雪:( pick some flowers. )oh! how many flowers! how beautiful!猎人:( draw his knife slowly but hesitated )oh! my god! she is so lovely and pretty! i can’t! i can’t kill her!白雪:( cry exhaustedly)what are you doing? what’s the matter? why do you kill me?猎人:your majesty! i’m very sorry. someone wants me to kill you.白雪:but who?猎人:the queen.白雪:the queen! but why?猎人:you are more beautiful than her. so she wants to kill you.白雪:my dear hunter. don’t kill me. i will run into the forest and never come back again.猎人:ok. run away, the poor child. the wild beasts will soon eat you.白雪:thank you, my dear hunter.旁白:at this time, a young bear was running by. the hunter shot it and took the heart to the queen. snow white began to run into the wild forest until it was almost evening. she saw a little cottage.白雪:oh, my god! the queen can’t find me now, i think. how i am tired! how i want to have a rest! ah, here is a cottage, there are seven small beds. they must be the beds of seven children. here are their names: doctor, happy, sneezy, sleepy, bashful, grumpy, dopey.oh, how i want to sleep!旁白:when it was dark, the owners of the cottage came back. they were seven dwarfs. they were digging treasure in the mountain.老学究:i’m the doctor. i know a lot of things.开心果:i’m the happy. i’m the happiest person in the world.喷嚏精:i’m the sneezy. if i sneeze, the earth will shake.害羞鬼:i’m the bashful. i’m a shy man.老顽固:i’m the grumpy. i’m not so easy to believe a stranger. the next oneis dopey. he can’t talk like us.老学究:look, the lamp in our house is on!开心果:who is it?喷嚏精:perhaps it’s the ghost!瞌睡虫:let’s go into our cottage silently.害羞鬼:oh, someone has cleaned our house.老顽固:perhaps it’s the witch.旁白: when dopey was holding the candle and let the light fall on little snow-white. they all cried out with astonishment.老学究:what a lovely child!开心果:how beautiful!喷嚏精:who is she?瞌睡虫:don’t wake her up.害羞鬼:why is she coming here?老顽固:kill her.白雪: ( wake up )what a nice sleep! oh, who are you? oh, i know. you are doctor, happy, sneezy, sleepy, bashful, grumpy and dopey.七矮人:but why are you in our house?白雪:the queen, my stepmother wants to kill me. so i ran to your house. don’t drive me away. let me stay with you.老学究:if you take care of our house.开心果:if you do some cooking for us.喷嚏精:if you make the beds for us.瞌睡虫:if you do some washing, you can stay with us.害羞鬼:but you must be careful.老顽固:don’t go out. don’t let anyone come in. your stepmother will find you and kill you.白雪:i know. i know. thank you.旁白:from then on, snow white kept the house. when the seven dwarfs came back, she had everything prepared. on the other hand, when the wicked queen ate the heart, she took out the mirror and asked.皇后:mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of all?魔镜:your majesty! you are the fairest of all. but snow white is still alive and well. she lives with the seven dwarfs. no one is more beautiful than she.皇后:no! snow white must die. i must finish her even if it costs my life.旁白:the queen made a poisonous apple and dressed herself like an old woman. she came to the cottage .皇后:good things to sell. pretty things to sell. cheap. very cheap.白雪:hi, good day, my good lady. what do you sell?皇后:apples. very delicious apples! you can have a taste. this one, please!白雪:ok! thank you!( having a small piece, dead )皇后:now i’m the mos t beautiful in the world.旁白:when the seven dwarfs came from work. they were greatly surprise to see snow white dead七矮人:what’s the matter?老学究:snow white is dead.七矮人:oh, my god! who did it? it must be the wicked queen. now let’s pick some flowers and place around her旁白:although snow white had been dead a long, long time. she looked as if she was living. she looked as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony. however, one day, it happened a prince came to the seven dwarfs’ house. when he saw snow white, he fell in love with her.王子:please, let me have snow white. i love her. i want her to be my wife.七矮人:ok! carry snow white with you to your palace. be sure to be kind to her.王子:yes, i will.i will love you forever, my dear! ( kiss her.)旁白:as soon as the prince kissed snow white, snow white came to her life, as was written in the magic book of the wicked queen.白雪:oh, my heaven! where am i? what had happened?王子:you are with me, my dear. i love you. i love you more than everything in the world. please be my wife, will you?白雪:yes, i will, my dear!七矮人:oh! congratulations! congratulations!旁白:the prince took snow white to the palace. their wedding was held with great show白雪:good bye!七矮人:bye-bye!may you happy forever!白雪、王子:thank you.good bye.see you later.【篇二:5分钟英文电影对话台词】盗火线当 al pacino 和 robert de niro 在同一张桌子上对话时,全世界的影迷都窒息了!。
经典电影台词对话英文

经典电影台词对话英文经典电影台词对话英文导读:电影是一种表演艺术、视觉艺术及听觉艺术,利用胶卷、录像带或数位媒体将影像和声音捕捉,再加上后期的编辑工作而成。
下面小编为大家带来经典电影台词英文对话,希望能帮助到大家。
一. 《肖申克的救赎》之自由1. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.坚强的人能拯救是自己,只有伟大的人才能拯救别人。
2. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.希望是美好的,但是世上最好的东西是美好的食物不会消逝。
3. some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright...有些鸟是关不住的,因为它们的羽毛太美了。
4. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。
强者自救,圣者渡人。
5. These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.监狱的高强是个有趣的东西,你刚进去的时候,会对它产生厌恶的情绪,因为这个高墙限制了你的自由;之后,你会慢慢变得习惯;直到最后,你会依赖着这堵高墙生活,因为这是一种制度化的体现。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
到达纽约的三天前
In three days when we get to New Y ork
我要离开这船
I'm getting off this ship
怎么不说话了
Cat got your tongue?
不我很高兴
No,I'm glad
怎么会这么突然
But all of a sudden?
兄弟啊...
My man...
你终于开窍了
That's aces
我想要看些东西
I've got to see something down there
看什么
What?
大海
The ocean
你开玩笑呢吧
Y ou're pulling my leg
自从你出生那天起
Y ou've seen nothing but the ocean
你就一直对着海着呢
since the day you were born
只从船上看过啊
But from here
我想从陆地上看看海的样子
I want to see it from there
换个角度和从船上看根本就是两码事It's not the same thing at all
那你就等我们靠岸的时候
Wait till we dock lean over the side
好好看看吧
take a good look
其实都一样
It's the same thing
不不一样的
No, it's not
在岸上你是可以听到大海的声音的From land, you can hear its voice
那是一种无法从船上听到的声音
Y ou don't hear that from a ship
什么叫"大海的声音"啊
What do you mean, its voice?
大海的声音
Its voice
就像...
It's like...
就像是一声震耳欲聋的惊叫
a big scream...
像对生命的广博的惊叹
telling you that life is immense
一旦你聆听过这样的声音你就会知道
Once you've heard it, then you know
怎么样才有继续生活下去的动力和激情
what you have to do to go on living
虽然我可以永远待在船上
I could stay here forever
但这样大海是不会给我任何启示的
But the ocean would never tell me a thing
倘若我下船去陆地上感受几年生活几年
But if I get off live on land for a couple of years
我就会是正常的了
then I'll be normal
像其他人一样
just like the others
然后或许有一天
Then maybe one day
我会到海岸边去仰望大海瞧瞧它的样子
I'll make it to the coast look up, see the ocean
然后聆听大海的咆哮
and hear it scream
我不知道这些乱七八糟的都是谁告诉你的
I don't know who's been telling you this bullshit
或者是你自己莫名其妙的想出来的
or if you're just making it up
但是你想知道我的想法吗
But you want to know what I think?
我的想法就是...
I think...
真正让你有下船的冲动的原因是那个女孩
the real reason you want off this ship is the girl
只有那个女孩是你想下船的原因
It's always the girl
但就算不是这个原因的话我也无所谓
But even if it's not the reason that suits me just fine
因为我一直都想让你离开这艘船
Because I've always wanted you to leave this ship 为陆地上的观众演奏
and play for the people on land
然后再娶个好妻子成家立业儿孙满堂
and marry a nice woman and have children
我希望你能拥有的是那些生命中不那么"广博"的
and all those things in life which are not immense 但却是值得你为之奋斗的
but are worth the effort。