酒店各部门、各岗位名称英汉对照

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店各部门、各岗位名称英汉对照

前厅部日常接待语(英汉对照)

●Welcome to our hotel!

欢迎光临我们酒店。

●How many nights will you stay?

住几个晚上?

●For which dates do you want to book the room?

你想预订哪几天的?

●What kinds of rooms do you want?

你想订哪种房间?

●I hope you will have a pleasant stay.

祝您住店愉快。

●It was nice meeting you.

很高兴见到您。

●I’m sorry to disturb you.

很抱歉打扰您了。

●May I have you luggage, sir?

先生,可以帮您拿行李吗?

●I will show you to the front desk.

我带您去前台。

●This way, please.

请这边走。

●A bellboy will show you to your room and your luggage.

行李员会帮您拿行李并带您去房间。

●Our hotel is a four –star hotel.

我们酒店式四星级酒店。

●Our hotel overlooks a fine lake.

我们酒店毗邻一个美丽的湖泊。

●I want to have a single room facing the sea.

我想要一间面对大海的单人间。

●What kinds of amusement do you offer?

你们提供哪些娱乐设施?

●Our hotel has a nightclub, Finnish sauna, a swimming pool, tennis courts, billiards, ect.

我们酒店有夜总会、芬兰浴、游泳池、网球场、台球等等。

●What sort of room do you want?

您想要哪种房间?

●The rooms are spacious, airy, and they command very nice view.

客房特别宽大,空气新鲜,窗口风景优美。

●Do you have a reservation? What name was it, please?

您有预订吗?是以谁的名字预订的?

●Would you please fill in this registration form?

请您填写一下住宿登记表好吗?

●Please sign your signature on the bottom line.

请在最后一行签名。

●Show me your passport, sir.

先生,可以看一下您的护照吗?

●How long do you intend to stay?

您准备住多长时间?

●Sorry, we don’t have a vacant room. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel.

对不起,我们没有空房了,不过,我可以介绍您去东方宾馆。

●Do you agree to share the room with others?

您愿意与他人合住一间房吗?

●You should pay a deposit of US$ 1,000 beforehand.

您得预付1,000美元的订金。

●After you, sir.

您先走,先生。

●Here is your baggage, please check and see if it is the right one.

这是您的行李,请检查一下是否有误。

●May I speak to Mrs. Smith?

我想找斯密斯夫人。

●I’ll put you through to Mr. Li’s room.

我跟您接通李先生的房间。

●The line is busy, please wait.

占线,请稍等。

●You’re through, sir. Go ahead please!

电话通了,先生,请讲。

●The extension number is just the same as your room number.

房间的分机号码与房号刚好相同。

●Can you tell me the way to the restaurant?

能告诉我到餐厅怎么走吗?

●Where can I send a fax?

请问在哪儿发传真?

●There are two flights for Hong Kong. How do you want to fly: first class or coach?

到香港游两个航班。您要头等舱还是普通舱?

●Wait a while, I’ll check for you.

请稍等,我给您看一下。

●Mr. Stone asked you to go up. The lift is over there.

斯通先生请您上取。电梯在那边。

●You can do some shopping in Beijing Road. That’s the most famous commercial street in

Guangzhou.

您可以在北京路逛逛商店。北京路是广州最著名的商业街。

●Is it your first trip to China, sir?

您是第一次来中国吗?

●Are you here for a holiday or on business?

您是来度假还是出差?

●I want to check out. Could I have my bill, please?

我要结帐离店,请把帐单给我!

相关文档
最新文档