[拜伦经典英文诗歌欣赏] 英文诗歌经典100篇

[拜伦经典英文诗歌欣赏] 英文诗歌经典100篇
[拜伦经典英文诗歌欣赏] 英文诗歌经典100篇

[拜伦经典英文诗歌欣赏] 英文诗歌经典100篇

英语诗歌是英美文学中的珍宝。在英美文学中,尤其是早期作品中,如史诗及戏剧都是以诗歌的形式出现。小编整理了拜伦经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

拜伦经典英文诗歌篇一

To M. S. G.给M. S. G.

When I dream that you love me, you’ll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o’er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality’s emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom’d but to gaz e upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫说我受罚还不够!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

这苦刑怎生忍受!拜伦经典英文诗歌篇二

Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!

In you let the minions of luxury rove;

让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;

Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,

Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

尽管它们已许身于爱和自由;

Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,

Round their white summits though elements war;

尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,

Though cataracts foam ‘stead of smooth-flowing fountains, 不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,

I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander’d;

啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,

My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;

On chieftains long perish’d my memory ponder’d,

缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,

As daily I strode through the pine-cover’d glade.

我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。

I sought not my home till the day’s dying glory

直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,

Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;

For fancy was che er’d by traditional story,

流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

’Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

“逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到

Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”

Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,

And rides on the wind, o’er his own Highland vale.

驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。

Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,

Winter presides in his cold icy car:

冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,

Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,

They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

“不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象

Tell you that fate had forsaken your cau se?′

预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?”

Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,

Victory crown’d not your fall with applause:

哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!

Still were you happy in death’s ear thy slumber,

总算有幸,和你们部族一起,

You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;

The pibroch resounds to the piper’s loud number,

高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,

Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

Years have rol l’d on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!

Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!

Nature of verdure and flow’rs has bereft you,

造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,

Yet still are you dearer than Albion’s plain.

你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。

England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,

To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;

Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!

The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!拜伦经典英文诗歌篇三If Sometimes in the Haunts of Men倘若偶尔在繁嚣人境

If sometimes in the haunts of men

倘若偶尔在繁嚣人境,

Thine image from my breast may fade,

你音容暂从我心头隐退,

The lonely hour presents again

不久,你温柔娴静的幽影

The semblance of thy gentle shade:

又在我孤寂的时刻重回;

And now that sad and silent hour

如今,那黯然无语的时刻

Thus much of thee can still restore,

还能唤回你前尘历历,

And sorrow unobserved may pour

无人察见的哀思会诉说

The plaint she dare not speak before. 以前未敢倾吐的悲戚。

Oh, pardon that in crowds awhile

恕我有时也不免虚耗

I waste one thought I owe to thee,

那本应专注于你的心意,

And self-condemn’d, appear to smile,我责怪自己强颜欢笑,

Unfaithful to thy memory!

未能尽忠于对你的思忆。

Nor deem that memory less dear,

似乎我不曾哀恸,那决非

That then I seem not to repine;

对往事旧情不知珍惜;

I would not fools should overhear

我不愿愚夫们听到我伤悲:

One sigh that should be wholly thine. 向你,只向你吞声饮泣!

If not the goblet pass unquaff’d,

传杯把盏,我并不拒绝,

It is not drain’d to banish care;

却不是以此排遣忧伤;

The cup must hold a deadlier draught, 杯中的毒素要更加酷烈,

That brings a Lethe for despair.

才能忘却心中的绝望。

And could Oblivion set my soul

“遗忘”或能把我的灵魂

From all her troubled visions free,

从种种骚乱烦扰中解脱;

I’d dash to earth the sweetest bowl

它若敢淹没对你的思忖,

That drown’d a single thought of thee. 我就要把那金杯摔破!

For wert thou vanish’d from my mind,倘若你从我心头消失,

Where could my vacant bosom turn? 这空白心灵又转向何处?

And who would then remain behind

那时有谁留下来坚持

To honour thine abandon’d Urn?

祭扫你被人离弃的坟墓?

No, no—it is my so rrow’s pride

我悲怆的心情以此自豪——

That last dear duty to fulfil;

履行这最终的高贵职责;

Though all the world forget beside,

哪怕全世界都把你忘掉,

’Tis meet that I remember still.

只要有我在,我终久记得!

For well I know, that such had been

因为我深知,在悠悠往昔,

Thy gentle care for him, who now

你对他何等亲切温存;

Unmourn’d shall quit this mortal scene,今后他死去再无人悼惜,

Where none regarded him, but thou:

眷念过他的只有你一人;

And, oh! I feel in that was given

我从你那儿蒙受的恩幸

A blessing never meant for me;

决不是理应归我所有;

Thou wert too like a dream of Heaven. 你宛如一场天国绮梦,

For earthly Love to merit thee.

尘世爱情不配去攀求。

英文诗歌短篇励志经典-英语诗歌经典100篇

英文诗歌短篇励志经典|英语诗歌经典100篇 咖啡苦,回味无穷;伤痛苦,心里铭记;磨难苦,励志人心;感情苦,更显真心;生活苦,倍加珍惜。苦,让我们感谢生活;苦,让我们看到真心:虽苦犹甜。小编精心收集了短篇励志经典英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习! 短篇励志经典英文诗歌篇1 ON CHANGES Irene Dunlap Change is the only absolute in the world, the only thing that you can depend on. Nothing stays the same. Tomorrow will come, bringing with it new beginnings and sometimes unexpected endings. You can hold on to the past and get left in the dust; or, you can choose to jump on the ride of life and live a new adventure with perseverance and an open mind. 论变化 艾琳·邓莱普陈采霞译 变化是世界上 惟一绝对的东西, 是惟一 你能相信的事情。 没有什么能一成不变, 明天将来临, 它会带来 新的开始,并且有时 还会带来意想不到的结局。 你可以抓住过去, 蒙受遗弃; 或者,你可以选择 跃上生命之车 进行一次新的冒险, 凭借坚持不懈 和广阔的胸怀。短篇励志经典英文诗歌篇2 THE VALUE OF TIME Katharine Sun

小学英语诗歌经典短诗三篇精选(最新)

When you have a kid who you care so much that anything he wants comes before your own desires When you have a kid who is so much in need for your affection and understanding that no matter what is bothering him you're willing to do anything to make him smile When you have a kid who is so dependent on you that no matter what obstacles you face you have to be forever confident in front of him giving him the sense of security When you have a kid whatever your goals are for your life you're so willing to put him ahead before all your goals sometimes even give up your dreams for his needs but you'd consider yourself lucky indeed being in love with someone in this wide world so deep you try to make everything easy for him to grow up into a loving,strong adultThank god for giving me this chance let me experience what love,giving,and voluntary sacrifice are all about

经典感恩老师英文诗歌欣赏-英文诗歌经典100篇

经典感恩老师英文诗歌欣赏|英文诗歌经典100篇 老师,人类灵魂的工程师,有谁不在将您赞扬!小编整理了经典感恩老师英文诗歌,欢迎阅读! 经典感恩老师英文诗歌篇一 For all the great things you say and do… The best teacher’s award goes to you. As another school term approaches… wish your days turn our to be as great as you make ours. You are the best. Your guidance makes me go far and do things differently. Sending flowers to my teacher. Your lessons are still the one that helps me. Your words are still fresh and warm. You’ve swayed my life so deeply. You’re still my best teacher. A sweet and lovely gift to my favorite teacher. You are a special person in our life. We all love you,Sir! To Sir,With Love! Thanks for being an inspiring teacher. You taught me to aim for success and to accept failure with courage. Warm thoughts of love and regards to our loving teachers. I want to be like you,when I grow up. Your guidance makes us to achieve what we have dreamt for. Thank you for being my teacher. Sending great love to the greatest teacher of the world.经典感恩老师英文诗歌篇二Happy Teacher’s Day. Wishing you a happy Teacher’s Day. Thanks for being an inspiring teacher. Hearty wishes on Teacher’s Day. You taught me to aim for success and to accept failure with courage. Happy Teacher’s Day. Warm thoughts of love and regards to our loving teachers. I want to be like you,when I grow up. Your guidance makes us to achieve what we have dreamt for. Thank you for being my teacher. Sending great love to the greatest teacher of the world.经典感恩老师英文诗歌篇三Send you a bouquet of flowers, To express our respect to you; Send you a nice song, Give you a trace of sweetness. Teacher - You have worked hard, You are with us through the trials and tribulations,

经典英语小诗4首

1.A Grain of Sand ——by William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand And eternity in an hour 2.Seize the day Gather the rose-buds while you may Old time is still a-flying And this same flower that smiles today Tomorrow will be dying. 3.Dreams Hold fast to dreams For if dreams die Life is a broken-winged bird That cannot fly Hold fast to dreams For when dreams go Life is a barren field Frozen with snow 4.The furthest distance in the world

The furthest distance in the world Is not between life and death But when I stand in front of you Yet you don't know that I love you The furthest distance in the world Is not when I stand in front of you Yet you can't see my love But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both Yet cannot be together The furthest distance in the world Is not being apart while being in love But when painly can not resist the yearning Yet prending you have never been in my heart The furthest distance in world Is not but using one's different heart To dig an uncrossable river For the one who loves you

经典英文诗歌赏析(全)

经典英文诗歌赏析(全) 一 nothing gold can stay 1简介:《美景易逝(Nothing Gold Can Stay)》罗伯特弗罗斯特 的代表作之一。此诗于1923年写就,即于当年十月在《耶鲁杂志(The Yale Review)》上刊印出版,随后就被收录到弗罗斯特的一本名为 《新罕布什尔州(New Hampshire)》的诗集中。 2诗歌翻译: Nothing gold can stay 岁月留金 Nature's first green is gold, 大自然的第一抹新绿是金, Her hardest hue to hold. 也是她最无力保留的颜色.。 Her early leaf's a flower; 她初发的叶子如同一朵花,; But only so an hour. 不过只能持续若此一刹那。 Then leaf subsides leaf, 随之如花新叶沦落为旧叶。 So Eden sank to grief. 由是伊甸园陷入忧伤悲切, So down gose down to day, 破晓黎明延续至晃晃白昼。 Nothing gold can stay. 宝贵如金之物岁月难保留。 3诗歌赏析:这首诗揭示了一切真切而美好的事物最终定会逐渐消失的哲理。它同时也使用了独特的技巧来表现了季节的变化。想到了 小时了了,大未必佳。一切都是转瞬即逝的,浮世有的仅仅转丸般的 繁华。 二 the road not taken 1诗歌简介:这首名诗《The Road NotTaken》形式是传统的抑扬 格四音步,但音步可变(含有很多抑抑扬的成分);每节的韵式为abaab 。

英文诗歌大全

英文诗歌大全 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢 国家是一个阶级压迫另一阶级的机器,是使人一切被支配的阶级受一个阶级控制的机器。小编精心收集了关于国家的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!关于国家的英文诗歌篇1 我和祖国一起走过 Climb over five thousand years, 爬过五千年的沟沟坎坎, Side banner will give you the bright, 将一面鲜艳的旗帜交给你, My dear motherland. 我亲爱的祖国。 Hence, 从此, I am not going to crawl, 我不再爬行 Hence, 从此,

I will not be subjected to slavery, 我不再遭受奴役, Hence, 从此, my monument in the new China, 我的腰杆在新中国的丰碑下, Straight into a stand of trees. 挺立成一棵笔直的树木。 Trees, 树木, I am just an ordinary tree. 我只是一棵平常的树木。 Spray can not be turned into the new China will be singing the songs around the clock; 不能变成浪花将新中国的赞歌日夜高唱; Clouds can not become a new China dress China and the United States movement. 也不能变成云朵装扮新中国的华美乐章。

十二篇经典英文诗歌赏析

十二篇经典英文诗歌赏析 大家都来看一下,学习一下吧。 【1】Rain雨 Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落, It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢, It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。 by R. L. Stevenson, 1850-1894 【2】What Does The Bee Do? What does the bee do? 蜜蜂做些什么? Bring home honey. 把蜂蜜带回家。 And what does Father do? 父亲做些什么? Bring home money. 把钱带回家。 And what does Mother do? 母亲做些什么? Lay out the money. 把钱用光。 And what does baby do?婴儿做些什么? Eat up the honey. 把蜜吃光。 by C. G. Rossetti, 1830-1894 【3】O Sailor, Come Ashore啊!水手,上岸吧 (Part I) O sailor, come ashore 啊!水手,上岸吧 What have you brought for me? 你给我带来什么? Red coral , white coral, 海里的珊瑚, Coral from the sea. 红的,白的。 (Part II) I did not dig it from the ground 它不是我从地下挖的,Nor pluck it from a tree; 也不是从树上摘的; Feeble insects made it 它是暴风雨的海裹 In the stormy sea. 弱小昆虫做成的。

精选优秀经典的英语诗歌

精选优秀经典的英语诗歌 【导语】英语在诗歌方面还有很多参考的,下面就由苏阳文斋给大家分享一下精选优秀经典的英语诗歌,大家一起来看看吧! 【篇一】精选优秀经典的英语诗歌 Is Heaven a Physician? Is Heaven a Physician? Is Heaven a Physician? They say that He can heal - But Medicine Posthumous Is unavailable - Is Heaven an Exchequer1? They speak of what we owe -

But that negotiation I’m not a Party to - 【篇二】精选优秀经典的英语诗歌 A throe upon the features A throe upon the features - A hurry in the breath - An ecstasy1 of parting Denominated “Death” - An anguish2 at the mention Which when to patience grown, I’ve known permission given

To rejoin its own. 【篇三】精选优秀经典的英语诗歌 Annunciation He has come from the garden, leaving no shadow, no footprint in the dew: They hold each other's gaze2 at the point of balance: everything streaming towards this moment, streaming away. A word will set the seed of life and death, the over-shadowing of this girl by a feathered dark.

英文诗歌大全:破晓

英文诗歌大全:破晓 'Tis true, 'tis day; what though it be? 对,天亮了:可这有何关系? O wilt thou therefore rise from me? 哦,就为这你要离我而起? Why should we rise because 'tis light? 为什么天亮我们该起床? Did we lie down because 'twas night? 昨晚因天黑我们才上床? 破晓.jpg Love, which in spite of darkness brought us hither,天黑时我们来这儿既是为了爱, Should in despite of light keep us together. 那么天亮了我们该仍守在一块。 Light hath no tongue, but is all eye; 光线没舌头却长满了眼; If it could speak as well as spy, 它要是能说话又能细看, This were the worst that it could say, 这是它能说的最糟的话,

That being well, I Pain would stay, 既然很不错,我宁愿留下, And that I loved my heart and honor so 而既然我对心和贞操这样珍爱, That I would not from him, that had them, go.就不愿同占有这二者的他分开。 must business thee from hence remove? 你有事,非得要离开这里? O,that's the worst disease of love. 哦,这不过爱情中的恶疾。 The poor, the foul, the false, love can 爱情对无情无义和穷困 Admit, but not the busied man. 都能容忍,却容不下忙人。 He which bath business, and makes love, doth do 既有事要办,那做爱就很不应该, Such wrong, as when a married man doth woo. 这就像结了婚的男人还在求爱。

优美英文诗歌10首.

优美英文诗歌10首 The Rainy Day The day is cold,and dark,and dreary; It rains,and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dreary. My life is cold and dark and dreary; It rains and the wind is never weary; My thought still cling to the moldering past, But the hopes of youth fall thick in the blast, And the days are dark and dreary. Be still,sad heart! And cease repining; Behind the clouds is the sun still shining; Thy fate is the common fate of all, Into each life some rain must fall, Some days must be dark and dreary. The Seaside Is My Home I live near the sea for years. The billow sound every night, Enlightens me how to be great, And how to look on greatness. Without seeing great mountains, I form no habit of looking up. I live near the sea for years. Too much water, saltier than tears, Floats some directional boats, Or other drifting boats

经典英文诗歌13首1

经典英文诗歌13首 精选十三首简易英文诗歌,全部来自英语诗歌大家之手,并配有中文翻译,希望能从这些诗歌的意境美和禅悦美中获取学习英语的乐趣,提高欣赏水平! 目录 【1】Rain雨 【2】What Does The Bee Do?蜜蜂做些什么呢? 【3】O Sailor, Come Ashore 【4】THE WIND风 【5】THE CUCKOO布谷鸟 【6】COLORS颜色 【7】A House Of Cards纸牌堆成的房子 【8】What Does Little Birdie Say? 【9】The Star星星 【10】At The Seaside海边

【11】Boats Sail On The Rivers 【12】The Swing秋千 【13】The Blossom花儿 【1】Rain雨 Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落, It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢, It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。by R. L. Stevenson, 1850-1894 【2】What Does The Bee Do? What does the bee do? 蜜蜂做些什么? Bring home honey. 把蜂蜜带回家。 And what does Father do? 父亲做些什么? Bring home money. 把钱带回家。

And what does Mother do? 母亲做些什么? Lay out the money. 把钱用光。 And what does baby do?婴儿做些什么? Eat up the honey. 把蜜吃光。 by C. G. Rossetti, 1830-1894 【3】O Sailor, Come Ashore啊!水手,上岸吧 (Part I) O sailor, come ashore 啊!水手,上岸吧 What have you brought for me? 你给我带来什么? Red coral , white coral, 海里的珊瑚, Coral from the sea. 红的,白的。 (Part II) I did not dig it from the ground 它不是我从地下挖的,Nor pluck it from a tree; 也不是从树上摘的; Feeble insects made it 它是暴风雨的海裹 In the stormy sea. 弱小昆虫做成的。 by C. G. Rossetti 【4】THE WIND风

经典英语诗歌带翻译精选

[标签:标题] 篇一:最好的最全的最专业的英语诗歌鉴赏 一nothing gold can stay 1简介:《美景易逝(Nothing Gold Can Stay)》罗伯特?弗罗斯特的代表作之一。此诗于1923年写就,即于当年十月在《耶鲁杂志(The Yale Review)》上刊印出版,随后就被收录到弗罗斯特的一本名为《新罕布什尔州(New Hampshire)》的诗集中。 2诗歌翻译: Nothing gold can stay 岁月留金 Nature's first green is gold, 大自然的第一抹新绿是金, Her hardest hue to hold. 也是她最无力保留的颜色.。 Her early leaf's a flower; 她初发的叶子如同一朵花,; But only so an hour. 然而只能持续若此一刹那。 Then leaf subsides leaf, 随之如花新叶沦落为旧叶。 So Eden sank to grief. 由是伊甸园陷入忧伤悲切, So down gose down to day, 破晓黎明延续至晃晃白昼。 Nothing gold can stay. 宝贵如金之物岁月难保留。 3诗歌赏析:这首诗揭示了一切真切而美好的事物最终定会逐渐消失的哲理。它同时也使用了独特的技巧来表现了季节的变化。想到了小时了了,大未必佳。一切都是转瞬即逝的,浮世有的只是转丸般的繁华。 二the road not taken 1诗歌简介:这首名诗《The Road NotTaken》形式是传统的抑扬格四音步,但音步可变(含有不少抑抑扬的成分);每节的韵式为abaab 。弗罗斯特写诗最大的特色就是善于运用眼前看似平淡无奇的事物,去表达一个深刻的哲理。这正如他在一首诗中写的:“黄色的树林里有两条岔开的路/可惜我不能在同一时间走两条路/我选择了少人行走的那条/这就造成了一切的差异。”诗人选择了诗歌,放下了在一所师范学校教书的职业以及那可能平坦,安稳的生活。他对自己说:写诗吧,穷就穷吧,于是他们就来了英国,在离伦敦不远的一个村子里找到了一座木板茅屋作为新家。 罗伯特弗罗斯特堪称美国20世纪90年代最受欢迎的诗人之一,是美国非官方的桂冠诗人,他一生致力于诗歌的创作,主要写作并出版了10部诗集,这一首是其第三部诗集《山的间隔》中的名篇。 2诗歌翻译: The Road Not Taken Robert Frost 未选择的路罗伯特?弗罗斯特 Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 黄色的树林里分出两条路 And sorry I could not travel both 可惜我不能同时去涉足 And be one traveler, long I stood 我在那路口久久伫立 And looked down one as far as I could 我向着一条路极目望去 To where it bent in the undergrowth; 直到它消失在丛林深处 Then took the other, as just as fair, 但我却选择了另外一条路 And having perhaps the better claim,它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂 Because it was grassy and wanted wear;显得更诱人,更美丽 Though as for that the passing there 虽然在这两条小路上 Had worn them really about the same, 都很少留下旅人的足迹

经典名人英文诗歌欣赏:英文诗歌经典100篇

英语诗歌是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和文化内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。精心收集了经典名人英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习! 经典名人英文诗歌篇1 They're both convinced that a sudden passion joined them. Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful still. 他们彼此都深信, 是瞬间迸发的激情使他们相遇。 这种确定是美丽的, 然而变幻无常却更为美丽。 Since they'd never met before, they're sure that there'd been nothing between them. But what's the word from the street staircase hallways— perhaps they've passed by each other a million times? 因为他们先前素未谋面,他们确信, 他们之间毫无关联。 然而从那街上、楼梯间、过道上传来的细语来判断—— 或许他们曾无数次擦肩而过? I want to ask them if they don't remember— a moment face to face in some revolving door?

perhaps a "sorry" muttered in a crowd? a curt "wrong number" caught in the receiver?—but I know the answer. No, they don't remember. 我想问他们, 难道不记得两人—— 曾在某扇旋转门中, 面对面相视的那一瞬间? 也许曾在人群中和对方咕哝了一句“对不起”? 曾拿起话筒和对方短促地说了句“打错了”?—— 但我知道答案。 是的,他们不记得。 They'd be amazed to hear that Chance has been toying with them now for years. 他们定会感到诧异, 得知缘分原来已戏弄他们, 多年。 Not quite ready yet to become their Destiny, it pushed them close, drove them apart, it barred their path,

经典英语诗歌

经典英语诗歌 【1】Rain雨 【2】What Does The Bee Do?蜜蜂做些什么呢? 【3】O Sailor, Come Ashore 【4】THE WIND风 【5】THE CUCKOO布谷鸟 【6】COLORS颜色 【7】A House Of Cards纸牌堆成的房子 【8】What Does Little Birdie Say? 【9】The Star星星 【10】At The Seaside海边 【11】Boats Sail On The Rivers 【12】The Swing秋千 【13】The Blossom花儿 【1】Rain雨 Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落, It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢, It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。by R. L. Stevenson, 1850-1894 【2】What Does The Bee Do? What does the bee do? 蜜蜂做些什么? Bring home honey. 把蜂蜜带回家。 And what does Father do? 父亲做些什么? Bring home money. 把钱带回家。 And what does Mother do? 母亲做些什么? Lay out the money. 把钱用光。 And what does baby do?婴儿做些什么?

Eat up the honey. 把蜜吃光。 by C. G. Rossetti, 1830-1894 【3】O Sailor, Come Ashore啊!水手,上岸吧 (Part I) O sailor, come ashore 啊!水手,上岸吧 What have you brought for me? 你给我带来什么? Red coral , white coral, 海里的珊瑚, Coral from the sea. 红的,白的。 (Part II) I did not dig it from the ground 它不是我从地下挖的, Nor pluck it from a tree; 也不是从树上摘的; Feeble insects made it 它是暴风雨的海裹 In the stormy sea. 弱小昆虫做成的。 by C. G. Rossetti 【4】THE WIND风 (Part I) Who has seen the wind? 谁曾见过风的面貌? Neither I nor you; 谁也没见过,不论你或我; But when the leaves hang trembling, 但在树叶震动之际,The wind is passing through. 风正从那里吹过。 (Part II) Who has seen the wind? 谁曾见过风的面孔? Neither you nor I; 谁也没见过,不论你或我; But when the trees bow down their heads, 但在树梢低垂之际,The wind is passing by. 风正从那里经过。 ~by C. G. Rossetti 另一首诗人的风之歌 O wind , why do you never rest, 风啊!为何你永不休止Wandering, whistling to and fro, 来来回回的漂泊,呼啸Bring rain out of the west, 从西方带来了雨 From the dim north bringing snow? 从蒙眬的北方带来了雪。【5】THE CUCKOO布谷鸟 In April, 四月里,

初一经典英语诗歌大全英语诗歌经典100篇

初一经典英语诗歌大全英语诗歌经典100篇 英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。WTT精心收集了初一经典英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习! 初一经典英语诗歌篇 1 你的心事我永远不懂 When a guy is quiet, he's listening to you. 当男人安静的时候,他在认真听你说话。 When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind. 当女人安静的时候,会有无数个念头在她脑中闪过。 When a guy stares at you, he thinks you are the most beautiful thing in the world. 当男人盯着你看时,他认为你是世界上最美的。 When a girl stares at you, she's wondering why you are lying. 当女人盯着你看时,她在想你为什么要骗她。 When you are laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the world.

当你把头靠在男人的胸膛上时,他就拥有了全世界。 When a girl lays on your chest , she is wishing for you to be hers forever. 当女人把头靠在你的胸膛上时,她希望你能永远属于她。 When a guy calls you everyday, he is in love. 当男人每天都给你打电话时,他爱上你了。 When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention. 当女人每天都给你打电话时,她在寻求你的注意。 When a guy says i miss you, he misses you more than you could have missed him. 当男人说我想你时,他想你比你想他要多。 When a girl syas i miss you, no one in this world can miss you more than that. 当女人说我想你时,在这世上没有人比她更想你了。 When a guy is in love and says i love you, he means it. 当男人坠入爱河说我爱你时,他是真的爱你。 When a girl is in love and says i love you, she means it. 当女人坠入爱河说我爱你时,她是真的爱你。 初一经典英语诗歌篇

优美英语诗歌带翻译大全英语诗歌大全

优美英语诗歌带翻译大全英语诗歌大全 诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独 特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。精心收集了优美英语诗歌带翻译,供大家欣赏学习! 天使的忠告An Angel Wrote Many people will walk in and out of your life, But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. 许多人将进出你的生命,xiaogushi8. 但只有真正的朋友会在你的心中留下足迹。 To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart. Anger is only one letter short of danger. 用你的智慧控制自己;用你的心赢得朋友。

愤怒和危险只有一步之遥。 If someone betrays* you once, it’s his fault; If he betrays you twice, it’s your fault. 如果有人背叛了你一次,那是他的错; 如果他背叛了你两次,那就是你的错了。 Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. 伟大的人谈论理想; 平凡的人谈论时事; 狭隘的人谈论是非。

God gives every bird its food, But he does not throw it into its nest. 上帝赐予鸟儿食物, 但不会将食物放到鸟巢里。 He who loses money, loses a lot; He who loses a friend, loses more; He who loses faith, loses everything. 失去金钱的人,失去很多; 失去朋友的人,失去更多; 失去信仰的人,失去了一切。 Beautiful young people are gifts of nature,

十首英文情诗

节目音乐:In the mood for love by Rod Stewart Valentine's Day: 情人节 Love poems: 爱情诗 Poem: 一首诗Poetry: 诗歌Poet: 诗人Poetic: 有诗意的 #1. Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare (1564 -1616) 莎士比亚《十四行诗之116》 *这首可能是英语世界最经典、最广为人知的爱情诗了* Let me not to the marriage of true minds 我绝不承认两颗真心的结合 admit impediments. Love is not love会有任何障碍;爱算不得真爱, Which alters when it alteration finds, 若是一看见人家改变便转舵, Or bends with the remover to remove. 或者一看见人家转弯便离开。 Oh no! It is an ever-fixed mark哦,决不!爱是亘古长明的塔灯, That looks on tempers and is never shaken. 它定晴望着风暴却兀不为动; It is a star to every wandering bark, 爱又是指引迷舟的一颗恒星, Whose worth's un known although his height be taken. 你可量它多高,它所值却无穷。 Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks爱不受时光的播弄,尽管红颜 Within his bending sickle's compass come. 和皓齿难免遭受时光的毒手; Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks 沧桑轮回,爱却长生不改, But bears it out even to the edge of doom 爱恒久坚定,直到末日的尽头 If this be error and upon me proved 假如有人能证明我说的不实, I never writ, nor no man ever loved. 那就算我从未写诗,世人也从未爱过。 #2. She Walks in Beauty by Lord Byron (1788-1824) 拜伦《她走在美的光彩中》 *这首诗常用在西方婚礼发言中,由新郎献给新娘* 经典段落: She walks in beauty, like the night 她走在美的光彩中,象夜晚, Of cloudless climes and starry skies; 皎洁无云而且繁星漫天; And all that’s best of dark and bright;黑夜与白天最美妙的色彩; Meet in her aspect and her eyes. 都凝聚在她的面容和目光里。 #3. I loved you first: but afterwards your love...by Christina Rossetti (1830 - 1894) 罗塞蒂《虽然我先爱你》 I loved you first, but afterwards your love outsoaring mine, 虽然我先爱你,但后来你的爱超越了我, For one is both and both are one in love: 因为真爱就是你我同心 Rich l ove knows nought of ‘thine that is not mine; 丰盛的爱从不分彼此; Both have the strength and both the length thereof, 所以我们才有力量走向永恒, Both of us, of the love which makes us one. 你和我,因为爱,成为一体。 #4. A Glimpse by Walt Whitman (1819 - 1892) 惠特曼《人群中,多看了你一眼》 A GLIMPSE through an interstice caught, 那一瞥从人群的空隙中穿过, Of a crowd of workmen and drivers in a bar-room, around the stove, late of a winter night, and I unremarked seated in a corner 冬日的深夜,在酒吧间里,一群工人和司机围着炉火,我坐在一个无人注意的角落, Of a youth who loves me and whom I love, silently approaching and seating himself near, that he may hold

相关文档
最新文档