【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第三集

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第三集
【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第三集

大家好

Hi, guys!

嘿菲比嗨

Hey, Pheebs! Hi!

嘿对了约会怎么样

Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go?

不是很好他送我到地铁然后说

Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said "我们应该再来一次"

'We should do this again!'

怎么啦他说要再来一次那不是很好吗

What? He said 'we should do it again', that's good, right? 不他说我们应该再来一次

Uh, no. Loosely translated 'We should do this again'

代表你将无法再见到裸体的我

means 'You will never see me naked'.

什么时候这样子的

Since when?

一直都是这样这是约会用语

Since always. It's like dating language.

就像"不是你的问题"代表"就是你"

Y'know, like 'It's not you' means 'It is you'.

"你真的挺好的"代表

Or 'You're such a nice guy' means

"我要和穿皮衣的酒鬼约会"

'I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics

然后再跟你抱怨他们"

and complaining about them to you

还有还有 "我们该试试别人"代表

Or, or, y'know, um, 'I think we should see other people' means "哈哈我已和别人约会了"

'Ha, ha, I already am'.

-大家都懂 -对放轻松啦

- And everybody knows this? - Yeah. Cushions the blow.

没错就像你小时候

Yeah, it's like when you're a kid,

父母把你的狗狗送去安乐死

and your parents put your dog to sleep,

却对你说它跑到别人家农场去住了

and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.

真有意思不是我是说

That's funny, that, no, because,

我爸妈是真的把我家的狗

uh, our parents actually did, uh,

送别人农场去养了

send our dog off to live on a farm.

罗斯

Uh, Ross.

米尔纳家在康乃迪克州的农场

What? Wh- hello? The Millners' farm in Connecticut?

米尔纳家

The Millners,

他们家的农场好棒

they had this unbelievable farm,

有马还有可供追逐的兔子

and horses, and rabbits that he could chase and it was- it w- ..... 哦我的天芝芝

Oh, my God, Chi Chi!

"知道自己不久于人世有何感受"

"So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"

"华顿我的痛苦将在五分钟内消失

"Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over.

而你要知道

But you'll have to live with the knowledge that

你让一位诚实的人丢掉了性命

you sent an honest man to die."

嘿表演得真好

Hey, that was really good!

是吗谢了咱们继续吧

Yeah? Thanks! Let's keep going.

好你要我怎么做呢达蒙

Okay. "So. Whaddya want from me, Damone, huh?"

我只想回到我的牢房内

"I just wanna go back to my cell.

因为在那里我可以抽烟

'Cause in my cell, I can smoke."

抽去吧

"Smoke away."

我想这就是达蒙独自在牢房抽烟的原因

I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone. -什么 -手放轻松手腕自然点

- What? - Relax your hand! Let your wrist go.

别太过火

Not so much!

好吸一口

Alright, now try taking a puff.

很好

Okay.

算了不对把烟给我

Okay. No. Give it to me.

你休想我不会给你烟的

No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.

没关系啦

It's fine, it's fine.

你到底想不想演这个角色拿来

Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here.

很好现在

All right, now.

别把它当成是支烟

Don't think of it as a cigarette.

把它当成是你思念已久的东西

Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand. 当你夹着它时感到自在感到满足

When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete. -你很想它吗 -没不怎么想

- Y'miss it? - Nah, not so much.

好现在抽一口

Alright, now we smoke.

哦爽死了

Oh..my..God.

不对不对他们说

No, no, no. They say it's the same as the distance

跟从拇指尖到食指尖的距离相等

from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger. 这太荒谬了

That's ridiculous!

我可以用另一个拇指么

Can I use.. either thumb?

好吧别告诉我别告诉我

Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me!

无咖啡因卡布其诺是乔伊的

Decaf cappucino for Joey..

黑咖啡

Coffee black..

拿铁

Late..

和冰茶

and an iced tea.

-我进步神速 -是啊真厉害

- I'm getting pretty good at this! - Yeah. Yeah, excellent. 我真行

Good for me!

菲比你没事吧

Y'okay, Phoebe?

嗯不只是没啥

Yeah no- I'm just- it's, it's not even worth...

是我存钱的银行

It's my bank.

他们对你怎么了

What did they do to you?

也没怎么只是好吧

It's nothing, it's just- Okay.

我当时正在看信一打开他们的每月

I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly,

所谓的 "通知"

you know, STATEMENT-

别激动别激动

Easy, easy...

发现我户头里多了五百元

and there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.

撤旦的爪牙又来祸害人间啦

Oh, Satan's minions at work again...

没错因为我得到银行找他们解决处理

Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there, and deal with them. 你脑子中风了吗自己留着呗

What are you talking about? Keep it!

这钱不是我的不是我赚来的

It's not mine, I didn't earn it,

我留着就如同偷窃

if I kept it, it would be like stealing.

对可如果你把它花了就如同购物

Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!

好吧就比方说我买了一双很棒的鞋

Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes.

你们知道我每踏出一步都会听到什么吗

Do you know what I'd hear, with every step I took?

不是我的

'Not-mine. Not-mine. Not-mine.'

即使我再快乐再雀跃都会听到

And even if I was happy, okay, and, and skipping-I'd hear

不是我的不是我的不是我的

'Not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine'... 我们知道你的意思了

We're with you. We got it.

很好我只是没办法享受这些钱

Okay. I'd- just- I'd never be able to enjoy it.

因为这就像是沉重的因果报应一样

It would be like this giant karmic debt.

钱德勒你在干什么

Chandler, what're you doing?

嘿你在干什么

hey,what are you doing?

哦我的天

Oh! Oh, God!

这是什么

What is this?!

我在抽烟我在抽烟在抽烟

I'm smoking. I'm smoking, I'm smoking.

我真不敢相信你

Oh, I can't believe you!

你一直以来都表现良好都三年了

You've been so good, for three years!

这是我的奖励

And this- is my reward!

等一下

Hold on a second, alright?

想想你戒烟后是怎么活过来的

Just think about what you went through the last time you quit. 所以这一次我不再戒了

Okay, so this time I won't quit!

熄掉

Ohhh! Put it out!

好吧我熄掉就是熄掉了

All right! I'm putting it out, I'm putting it out.

不是吧现在我没法喝

Oh, no! I- I can't drink this now!

好了我去换衣服了有约会

Alright. I'm gonna go change, I've got a date.

又是艾伦进展如何

So is it Alan again? How's it goin'?

进展得还不错

'S'going pretty good, y'know?

感觉很好我们在一起很开心

It's nice, and, we're having fun.

我们何时能见到他

So when do we get to meet the guy?

对啊

Yeah!

我看看今天是星期一

Let's see, today's Monday...

永远别想

Never.

拜托别这样啦

Oh, come on! Come on!-

不史蒂夫那次之后就别想了

No. Not after what happened with Steve.

你在说什么我们都爱史蒂胡

What are you talking about? We love Schhteve! 史蒂胡很性感

Schhteve was schhexy!..

不好意思

Sorry.

我自己都还没清楚对他的感觉呢

Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. 给我一点时间想清楚

Just give me a chance to figure that out.

那么到时我们就可以见他了吗

Well, then can we meet him?

凭什么我得让他们见他啊

I mean, why should I let them meet him?

我带个人回家

I mean, I bring a guy home,

五分钟之内他们便会蜂拥而上

and within five minutes they're all over him.

他们就像丛林狼一样

I mean, they're like- coyotes,

专挑兽群中的弱者下手

picking off the weak members of the herd.

我说身为一位阅尽天下极品男的人

Listen. As someone who's seen more than her fair share of bad beef,

我告诉你这事没什么大不了的

I'll tell you: that is not such a terrible thing.

再说了他们毕竟是你的朋友

Come on now, they're your friends,

-他们只是关心你 -我知道

- they're just looking out after you. - I know.

我只是希望至少有那么一次

I just wish that once, I'd bring a guy home

能带一个他们真正喜欢的男人回家

that they actually liked.

那么你应该很清楚如果不让他们见面

Well, you do realise that the odds of that happening are a little slimmer -这种几率就愈发渺茫

- if they never get to meet the guy.

别再想了罗斯

Let it go, Ross.

是啊你又不认识芝芝

Yeah, well, you didn't know Chi Chi.

你们都保证了吗

Do you all promise?

对我们保证

Yeah! We promise!

我们会很乖的

We'll be good!

钱德勒你保证会很乖吗

Chandler? Do you promise to be good?

你可以进来

You can come in,

但你的过滤嘴小朋友得呆在外面

but your filter-tipped little buddy has to stay outside!

嘿菲比

Hey, Pheebs.

亲爱的布菲小姐

'Dear Ms. Buffay.

谢谢你提醒我们的错误

Thank you for calling attention to our error.

我们已将五百元存入你的户头

We have credited your account with five hundred dollars.

造成不便之处请多包涵

We're sorry for the inconvenience,

此橄榄球电话是免费赠品

and hope you'll accept this football phone...

敬请笑纳

as our free gift.'

你们相信吗

Do you believe this?!

现在我多了一千块和一个橄榄球电话

Now I have a thousand dollars, and a football phone! 这是哪家银行

What bank is this?

注意他来了

Hey. It's him.

-哪位 -我是艾伦

- Who is it? - It's Alan.

钱德勒他来了

Chandler! He's here!

拜托要乖千万要乖

Okay, please be good, please.

记得你们有多么爱我

Just remember how much you all like me.

嗨艾伦这是大家

Hi. Alan, this is everybody.

各位这是艾伦

Everybody, this is Alan.

嗨艾伦

Hi, Alan.

我对各位已经如雷贯耳了

I've heard schho much about all you guyschh! 谢谢我明天再打电话给你

Thanks. I'll call you tomorrow.

好了开始艾伦批斗大会吧

Okay. Okay, let's let the Alan-bashing begin. 谁先第一个发动啊

Who's gonna take the first shot, hmm?

来嘛

C'mon!

我先来

...I'll go.

我们先从他一直都很

Let's start with the way he kept picking at-

抱歉我办不到不行

You know, I'm sorry, I can't do this, can't do it. 我们很喜欢他

We loved him.

爱死他了他太棒了

Loved him! Yeah! He's great!

等一下我们谈的确定是

Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that

我现在约会的对象吗

I'm going out with?-

是啊

Yeah!

你们都有注意到

And did you notice...?

知道他什么最棒吗

Know what was great?

他笑起来有点歪

The way his smile was kinda crooked.

对就像是鞋中人一样

Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe!

鞋什么

...What shoe?

是童谣里的

From the nursery rhyme.

有一个歪歪男笑起来歪歪的

'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, 他住在鞋子里然后

Who lived in a shoe, For a... while...'

我认为艾伦

...So I think Alan

将成为衡量

will become the yardstick against which

未来所有男友的准绳

all future boyfriends will be measured.

什么未来男友

What future boyfriends?

不我觉得就是他了

No, no, I th- I think this could be, y'know, it.-

真的呀

Really!

仅凭他学戴维·哈塞霍夫的样子

Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his

连我自己都想嫁给他

David Hasselhof impression alone.

我以后在派对上也要表演这个

You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right? 知道我最喜欢他哪一点吗

You know what I like most about him, though?

哪一点

What?

他让我重拾了自信

The way he makes me feel about myself.

比赛结果如何

How was the game?

Well..

我们赢啦谢谢太棒啦

WE WON!! Thank you! Yes!

太好了我有一个问题

That's fantastic! I have one question:

这怎么可能呢

How is that possible?

是艾伦他真是太不可思议了

Alan.He was unbelievable.

他就像兔巴哥动画片中

He was like that-that-that Bugs Bunny cartoon

一人包揽所有位置的兔巴哥一样

where Bugs is playing all the positions, right,

只不过取而代之的是

but instead of Bugs it was

一垒手艾伦二垒艾伦三垒

first base-Alan, second base-Alan, third base-...

这就像是他让我们团结一心

I mean, it-it was like, it was like he made us into a team. 对我们让那些犹太教的珠宝商

Yep, we sure showed those Hassidic jewellers

领教了什么叫垒球

a thing or two about softball..

Nice!

能问你们一个问题吗

Can I ask you guys a question?

你是否曾感觉艾伦可能有时

D'you ever think that Alan is maybe.. sometimes..

怎样

What?

我说不上来有点太艾伦了

...I dunno, a little too Alan?

不不可能

Well, no. That's impossible.

他不可能太过于艾伦

You can never be too Alan.

没错我们欣赏的就是那内在的艾伦感

Yeah, it's his, uh, innate Alan-ness that-that-that we adore. 我一个人就可以喝下一加仑的艾伦

I personally could have a gallon of Alan.

-嘿莉琪 -嘿怪女孩

- Hey, Lizzie. - Hey, Weird Girl.

我给你带了字母汤

I brought you alphabet soup.

元音字母都挑出去了吗

Did you pick out the vowels?

对但我把"Y"留下来了

Yes. But I left in the Ys.

因为 Y是半元音嘛

'Cause, y'know, "sometimes y".

我还带了其他东西给你

Uh, I also have something else for you.

咸饼干吗

Saltines?

不但你想要一千块钱和一个橄榄球电话吗

No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone? 什么天哪天哪这里真的有钱

What? Oh, my God, Oh, my God, there's really money in here. 我知道

I know.

怪女孩你在干嘛啊

Weird Girl, what are you doing?

别我要送给你我不想要

No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.

不我得送点东西给你

No, no, I ha-I have to give you something.

不没关系你不用

No, that's fine, you don't..

你要我的锡纸帽吗

Would you like my tin-foil hat?

不你需要它

No. 'Cause you need that.

不用了谢谢

No, it's okay, thanks.

求你了让我表示一下吧

Please, let me do something.

好这样吧

Okay, alright, I'll tell you what,

你请我喝汽水我们就扯平了好吗

you buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay? -好吧 -很好

- Okay. - Okay.

不用找了

Keep the change.

谢谢你莉琪

Thanks, Lizzie.

你真的不要椒盐卷饼吗

Sure you don't wanna pretzel?

-不不用了谢谢 -回见

- No, I'm fine.Thanks. - See ya.

大拇指

A thumb?!

我知道我知道

I know! I know,

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗 Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News? 干吗 Why? 我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准 I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right. 天啊菲比别看你背后有个男的 Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy... 完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝痛不欲生 ...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression. 哪呢 Where? 到妈妈这来吧 Come to mama. 他来了冷静淡定淡定 He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool. -帽子不错 -谢谢 - Nice hat. - Thanks. 咱们得做点什么吹口哨 We should do something. Whistle. 不能吹口哨 I'm not whistling. -来吧吹吧 -不 - Come on, do it! - No.

吹吹吹 Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. 我不敢相信你居然这么干了 I can't believe you did that. 我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊 Why did I whoo- hoo? 难道我期望他回过头来然后说 Was I hoping he'd turn around and say... "我喜欢那声音我现在就要你" ..."I love that sound. I must have you now"? 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙 I wish there was something we could do. 你好 Hello. 你好昏迷的帅哥 Hello, coma guy. 起来你个美女杀手起来起来 Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up! 菲比你在干什么 Phoebe, what are you doing? 也许没人试过这个方法 Maybe nobody's tried this. 希望至少能知道他的名字 I wish we at least knew his name.

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十四集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语

Telling you, Ross, she wants you. She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. - Any contact? - She lent me an egg. - You're in! - Right. - Hey, Ross. - Hey! Come on. Ross, you got get back in the game. The Rachel thing isn't happening, your ex-wife's a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third. Excuse me. Could we get an egg, still in the shell? An egg? Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say, "Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg." I think it's winning. - It's insane. - She'll love it. -Thank you. -Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend. Go, go, go! - Think it'll work? - No way. It's suicide. The man's got an egg. - You can't do this. - Do what? Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night. No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped him? Because he was creepy. And mean. And a little frightening. Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

How'd someone get a hold of your credit card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码 I have no idea. But Look how much they spent. 我也不知道你看他们花了多少钱Monica, would you calm down? 莫妮卡冷静点好吗 The credit card people said that 信用卡部员说 you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. 你只须为你买的东西付款 I know, it's just such reckless spending. 我知道只是他们花钱如流水 I think when someone steals your credit card 我想那小偷偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind. 早就忘了要小心谨慎吧 Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个呆瓜 花了69.95元买"神奇拖把" That's me. 我买的 Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again. 讨厌罗斯他又这么干了 Marcel, stop humping the lamp. 马塞尔别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come back, Come here, Marcel. 别蹭了停下马塞尔过来 马塞尔 Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不别到我房里我去抓他出来 Ross. You've got to do something about the humping. 罗斯你得想办法别让他发春了What? It's just a phase. 怎么了这只是暂时的 Well, that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗这又没什么大不了 - Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. - What? -马塞尔停坏猴子 -又怎么了 Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious. 只能说 我的"好奇乔治"娃娃不再好奇了 Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 莫妮卡你不是还在纠结吧 - This woman's living my life. - What? -这女人过着我的生活 -什么 She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活而且过得比我好Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She, she buys clothes from stores 她买衣服的那家店

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, 如果这是卡通片 you'd look like a ham right about now. 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗 Wait. What are you doing here? 等等你来这儿干什么 I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" So I'm here. 所以我就过来了 No, how come you're working here? 不你怎么会在这儿工作 Because it's close to where I live, 因为这离我的住处很近 and the aprons are cute. 而且围裙也很漂亮 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 ... but my monkey is out of control! 但我的猴子已经失控了 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 他不断清除我答录机上的留言Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊我做过这种事 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 All right, now look at her and tell me 行了现在看着她你敢说 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管菲比是菲比厄休拉很火辣

老友记第一季 21中英文字幕

第二十一集 Mother,just once, can we go to lunch... 妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时 ...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going? 你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作 Or who I'm dating. 包括我和谁约会 -Ready for the check? -God,yes. -准备好买单了? -天哪,是的 -I'll take it. -No,darling. -我来吧. -不,亲爱的 I said I'll take it. Here,take it. Go. Run. 我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑 Very sweet. 真甜蜜啊 -And on what they pay you -Career. -他们到底为什么给你工钱. -工作 You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine. 你不用担心我.我做的很好 I'm afraid this has been denied. 我想这张卡被禁用了 That's impossible. 这不可能 That's all right,dear. Here you go. 好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧 The One With The Fake Monica 六人行第1季第21集假莫妮卡 How'd someone get your card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码? No idea. Look how much they spent. 我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱 You only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 你只须付你所买的东西 Still,it's just such reckless spending. 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 When somebody steals... 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've already thrown caution to the wind. 根本就已忘了王法 Wow,what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把” That's me. 我买的 You see,when I say geek,I mean 你看,我说变态,我的意思是 The hell with it,you bought a $70 mop,you're a geek. 怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态 Oh,yuck. Ross,he's doing it again. 哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了 Marcel,stop humping the lamp. 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now,Marcel,come Come here,Marcel. 停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修 Oh,no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来 You've got to do something about that. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 What? It's just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段 Well,that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 You'd think you would be more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗? I know. But we're not. 我明白.可是我们不能 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起 -Marcel,stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. -What? -马修,停,坏猴子-又怎么了? Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious. 我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇 You are not still going over that thing. 摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 -This woman's living my life. -What? -这女人过着我的生活-什么? She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好 Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople. 她买的衣服是我早就想买的 -She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist. -她花了三百块买艺术用品-你又不是艺术家 I might be if I had the supplies. 如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家 I mean,I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本来可以的,只是现在不是 Oh,Monica,come on. You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷 Really? Let's compare,shall we? 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? Oh,it's so late for "shall we." 现在说“好吗”有点太迟了 Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗? -Do I take classes at the New School? -No. -我在新学校上过课吗? -没有 She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. 她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈 -How about Joey Paponi? -No,still too ethnic. -乔依帕波尼如何? -不好,太有种族意味了 -My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland? -我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第二十集

我真不敢相信你会这么说 I can't believe you'd actually say that. 我不是咸味先生而是花生先生 I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty. {\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}卡通人物做的玉米小吃才怪咸味先生是个水手 No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor. 他应该是最强硬的点心 He's gotta be the toughest snack there is. 我说不好你不会想和玉米作对的 I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts. 它们简直是疯了 They're crazy. 上帝呀你们应该看看这个 Oh, my God. You gotta come see this. 有个变态拿着望远镜 There's some creep out there with a telescope. 我真不敢相信他在看我们 I can't believe it. He's looking right at us. 真恶心 Oh, that is so sick. 我感觉被冒犯了 I feel violated. 而且很不爽

And not in a good way. 怎会有人这样 How can people do that? 你们看丑裸男有双重力鞋 You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots. 我跟你们说几年后学童将会把它 I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it... 奉为首次约会完美案例研究 ...as one of the greatest first dates of all time. 太令人难以置信了 It was unbelievable. 我们可以完全做自己无须耍任何花招 We could totaly be ourselves. We didn't have to any play games. 你打过电话给她没 Have you called her yet? 让她知道我喜欢她你疯了不成 Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? -伙计 -太恶心了 - Guys. - It's gross. 才第二天你要我显得多渴望 It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem? -我说的对吧 -对让她悬着心吧 - I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle. 我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人

friends老友记字幕

[Scene: Central Perk, Phoebe is recapping last season, and as she talks we see a montague of scenes from Ross and Rachel.] PHOEBE: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever,but every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way, like cats, and Italian guys. Finally Chandler was like "forget about her" but when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross was in love with Rachel. She was like, "Oh my god." So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back, but what she didn't know was, that Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Uh-Oh! So, that's pretty much everything you need to know. But, enough about us. So, how've you been? OPENING CREDITS [Scene, The Airport, continued from last season, Rachel is waiting for Ross to come of the plane, when she sees he's coming off with another woman.] RACHEL: Oh my god. Oh my god. (She decides to make a break for it.) Excuse me. Move! Move! Emergency! Excuse me! (She tries climbing over a bench and falls down.) ROSS: Rache! RACHEL: Oh, there you are! Hi! Oh, so, so, how was China, you? (Hits him with the flowers.) ROSS: It was, it was great. Oh, what happened? RACHEL: What? ROSS: You're bleeding. RACHEL: I am? Oh, look at that, yes I am. Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back from the Orient. I wanna hear everything! (Looks at Julie) ROSS: Well, where do I start? This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel. RACHEL: These are, these aren't for you. (to Julie) These are for you. (Loudly, thinking she can't speak English.) Welcome to our country. JULIE: (Loudly, proving she can speak English.) Thank you. I'm from New York.

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集happy. 《老友记》第一季第一集莫妮卡的新室友 - No you don't. - No I don't, 中央咖啡馆 There's nothing to tell! to hell with her, she left me! He's just some guy I work with! And you never knew she was a lesbian... C'mon, you're going out with the guy! No!! Okay?! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? So does he have a hump? A hump and a She didn't know, how should I know? hairpiece? Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... Wait, does he eat chalk? Did I say that out loud? Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through Alright Ross, look. what I went through with Carl You're feeling a lot of pain right now. Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a You're angry. You're hurting. date. Can I tell you what the answer is? It's just two people going out to dinner Strip joint! and not having sex. C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! Sounds like a date to me. I don't want to be single, okay? Alright, so I'm back in high school, I just...I just wanna be married again! I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria And I just want a million dollars! and I realize I am totally naked. Rachel?! Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Oh,God, Monica, hi! Thank God! Then I look down, and I realize there's a I just went to your building and you weren't phone there

相关文档
最新文档