神探夏洛克剧本S02E03

合集下载

【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E03

【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E03

Season 2 Episode 3 THE REICHENBACH FALL 莱辛巴赫瀑布Doctor: Why today? 为什么今天来?John Watson: Do you want to hear me say it? 你想听我说出来?D – 18 months since our last appointment. 距你上次约诊已经过了一年半J : You read the papers ? 你看报吧?D : Sometimes. 有时看。

J : And you watch telly ? 你也看电视吧?You know why I’m here. 你知道我为什么来。

I’m here because…我来是因为……D : What happened, John?J : Sher…nm…D : You need to get it out. 你得说出来。

J : My best friend…Sherlock Holmes……is dead.Man - Falls of The Reichenbach. Turner’s masterpiece. Thankfully recovered.Owing to the prodigious talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.《莱辛巴赫瀑布》,特纳的杰作。

幸得寻回,多亏绝世奇才夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生。

[Applause] A small token of our gratitude. 这份小礼物代表了我们的谢意。

Sherlock – Diamond cufflinks. All my cuffs have buttons.钻石袖扣。

我的衬衫袖口全都有扣子了。

John –He means thank you.Sherlock – Do I ?John –Just say it.Sherlock – Thank you.John - Hang on. [taking photo]Top banker - Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal. And we have one person to thank for my deliverance, Sherlock Holmes.在恐怖的劫难过后,终于能和家人团聚了。

神探夏洛克——精选推荐

神探夏洛克——精选推荐

神探夏洛克编辑词条《神探夏洛克》(英语:Sherlock)是一部英国电视连续剧,是亚瑟·柯南·道尔爵士的夏洛克·福尔摩斯系列侦探小说的现代化改编。

本剧由史蒂芬·莫法特和马克·加蒂斯创建,班尼迪克·康伯巴奇饰演夏洛克·福尔摩斯,马丁·弗瑞曼饰演约翰·华生。

继2009年未播出的试播集之后,各90分钟的第一季三集在2010年7月、8月于英国广播公司第一台和英国广播公司高清台播出,第二季的三集于2012年1月播出。

2012年5月,第二季将在英国广播公司美国台和PBS频道在美国播出。

剧情介绍神探夏洛克(Sherlock)是由英国BBC电视台拍摄的迷你电视剧,该剧于2010年7月25日在BBC1台及BBC高清台首播,于2012年1月1日推出第二季。

讲述了21世纪繁华热闹的伦敦大都市中,时尚的大侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯和他的得力助手华生所经历的一系列危险的、不同寻常的历险。

夏洛克·福尔摩斯,一个家喻户晓的名字,他曾经无数次的被搬上银屏,全世界一次又一次为这个聪明,倨傲,不可一世却又很寂寞的天才侦探所折服。

而来自福尔摩斯家乡的BBC当然不会错过这个机会,推出了三集迷你电视《神探夏洛克》,虽然是翻拍,可这次的故事却完全不同,神探活跃的地方依旧是伦敦,但是时间却从19世纪来到了21世纪,《神探夏洛克》里的福尔摩斯是属于这个时代的。

《神探夏洛克》由本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇饰演大侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯,马丁·弗里曼饰演他一生的好友兼伙伴约翰·华生医生。

全世界因为他们的演绎,又掀起了疯狂的福尔摩斯热潮:剧情在下议院被讨论,全球都在Twitter相关信息,甚至连男装潮流都受到了影响。

2010年8月28日,BBC一台的Controller Jay Hunt在爱丁堡电视节上宣布,《夏洛克》将会推出第二季,仍然是三集90分钟电视剧。

神探夏洛克剧本S02E01口语精华

神探夏洛克剧本S02E01口语精华

《神探夏洛克》S02E01口语精华1. I will burn the heart out of you.让你下到十八层地狱burn somebody灼烧某人,引申为让某人下地狱eg:"May God burn you in hellfire for all eternity, " the priest flared.“愿上帝保佑,让你受地狱之火的永恒煎熬,”神甫快被气疯了。

2. Catch you later.后会有期catch you抓住你,引申为跟上,赶上eg:You go on, I will catch you up.你先走,我一会儿来赶你。

3. But everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.可我要说的你全都心知肚明了cross one's mind想到,知道,引申为心知肚明eg:Someday, weeks will go by, maybe even years, it won't even cross our mind. 随着时间的慢慢流逝,总有一天,我们都不会再想起这些。

4. Wrong day to die.今天还不适合死wrong day错误的时间,引申为还不适合怎样eg:They were in the right place, on the wrong day. Or so it would seem.他们来对了地方,却不是合适的时间,至少当时看起来是这样。

5. You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.我俩后会有期hear from收到...的信,引申为后会有期eg:And we hope to hear from you soon.我们也希望很快能听到你的回应。

6. I'll make you into shoes.我让你吃不了兜着走make you into shoes把你塞到鞋子里,引申为让你吃不了兜着走eg:Promise me or I will make you into shoes!答应我,否则我让你吃不了兜着走!7. I think my husband might be having an affair.我想我的丈夫有外遇have an affair有外遇,婚外恋eg:Do you know he is said to have an affair ?可你知道吗,据说他搞婚外情?8. We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention.你开什么价,我们都愿意付offer提供,出价eg:A good start would be to announce that he will offer jobs to a few Republica ns.宣布为一些共和党员提供工作机会将是一个很好的开始。

《神探夏洛克》第3集台词(无时间轴)中英文对照(下)

《神探夏洛克》第3集台词(无时间轴)中英文对照(下)

怎么样姑娘们走啊走啊走啊'..Don't you think, girls? Off, off, off, off, off, off, off!'比常人想象得更普遍It's more common than people think.破伤风菌广泛存在于泥土中The tetanus is in the soil,人们被玫瑰花丛园艺叉锄people cut themselves on rose bushes, garden forks,诸如此类的东西割伤后若放任不管that sort of thing, and if left un...treated...-我现在六神无主-我理解- I don't know what I'm going to do now. - Right.她把这个家留给我体贴至极I mean, she's left me this place... which is lovely... -但少了她已家不成家-所以- ...but it's not the same without her. - That's why... 我报想要取得My paper wanted to get the,消息来源确切可靠的第一手资料um...the full story straight from the horse's mouth. 你确定现在能承受采访吗Are you sure it's not too soon?-能-好的- No. - Right.你尽管问You fire away.-约翰-听着你赶紧过来- John. - Hi. Look, get over here quickly.我想我有所发现I think I'm onto something.你得先找一些器材有笔吗You'll need to pick up some stuff first. Got a pen? 我能记住I'll remember.-一定是他来了-谁- That'll be him. - What?-普林斯先生吧-对- Ah, Mr Prince, isn't it? - Yes.-很高兴见到你-哪里客气了- Very good to meet you. - Yes, thank you.-请节哀顺便-谢谢你的慰问- So sorry to hear about... - Yes, yes, very kind.那个啥Shall we, er...?你说对了You were right,她是通过其它途径感染到细菌the bacteria got into her another way.-是吗-是的- Oh, yes? - Yes.-好了能开始了吗-能来吧- Right, are we all set? - Er, yes. Shall we, um...?别靠太近我刚哭完Not too close. I'm raw from crying.这位是谁Oh, who's this?赛荷迈取名自一位埃及女神[战神]Sekhmet. Named after the Egyptian goddess.真好听是康妮的宠物吗How nice. Was she Connie's?对粉丝送给她的小礼物Yes, a little present from yours truly.夏洛克闪光灯准备好了吗Sherlock, light ready?好了Oh, er...-曝光2.8 -该死的- 2.8. - Bloody hell!-你在干什么-抱歉- What are you playing at? - Sorry!你俩像劳莱与哈代的山寨版怎么回事You're like Laurel and bloody Hardy, you two! What's going on? 劳莱与哈代是美国早期戏剧节目名我想我们大功告成了I think we've got what we came for.-失陪-什么- Excuse us. - What?-夏洛克-什么- Sherlock. - What?-要截稿了-但你们还没问呢- We've got deadlines. - But you've not taken anything!好太好了Yes! Ooh, yes!你以为媒介是猫其实不然You think it was the cat. It wasn't the cat.什么当然是猫无庸置疑What? Yes. Yeah, it is. It must be.他就是利用猫使她感染破伤风菌It's how he got the tetanus into her system.-它的爪有消毒剂的味道-想得不错- Its paws stink of disinfectant. - Lovely idea.他让猫爪沾上细菌No, he coated it onto the claws of her cat.它初来乍到在她身边必会略感不安It's a new pet, bound to be a bit jumpy around her.出爪伤人也是在所难免A scratch is almost inevitable.看到她手臂上的抓痕那刻我也想过I thought of it when I saw the scratches on her arm,但这招对她弟弟而言过于随意和高明了but it's too random and clever for the brother.他见财起意继而谋杀亲姐He murdered his sister for her money.-是吗-难道不是吗- Did he? - Didn't he?不是这是一场复仇Nope. It was revenge.-复仇谁要复仇-拉乌尔那名男仆- Rev...? Who wanted revenge? - Raoul, the houseboy.肯尼·普林斯是他姐姐的谈资笑料Kenny Prince was the butt of his sister's jokes.名副其实的受辱对象最后他受够了Virtual bullying campaign. Finally, he had enough,和姐姐一拍两散网上消息到处都是fell out with her badly. It's all on the website.她威胁要剥夺肯尼的继承权She threatened to disinherit Kenny,-而拉乌尔没法放弃这种生活-等等- Raoul had grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle... - Wait. Wait! 慢着那猫爪上的消毒剂怎么说Wait a second. What about the disinfectant on the cat's claws?拉乌尔把家打扫得一尘不染Raoul keeps a very clean house.你穿过厨房门You came through the kitchen door,没留意到地面状况吗saw the state of that floor被人擦得亮晶晶的scrubbed within an inch of its life.你现在也有股消毒剂的味道You smell of disinfectant.所以说与猫无关No, the cat doesn't come into it.却和拉乌尔的上网记录有关Raoul's internet records do, though.这偏远的地方能拦到车吗I hope we can get a cab from here.拉乌尔·德桑托斯是本案的真凶Raoul de Santos is your killer.肯尼·普林斯的男仆Kenny Prince's houseboy.第二次尸检显示Second autopsy shows康妮·普林斯并非死于破伤风菌it wasn't tetanus that poisoned Connie Prince,而是肉毒杆菌毒素it was botulinum toxin.我们以前也遇过同类案件We've been here before.卡尔·鲍尔斯案Carl Powers. Tut-tut.炸弹客在重施故技Our bomber's repeated himself.他怎么办到的So how'd he do it?-肉毒素注射-肉毒素- Botox injection. - Botox?肉毒素是稀释过的肉毒杆菌此外Botox is a diluted form of botulinum. Among other things,拉乌尔·德桑托斯受雇Raoul de Santos was employed为康妮做常规的注射整容to give Connie her regular facial injections.我在内政部的熟人给了我My contact at the Home Office gave一份拉乌尔完整的网购清单me the complete records of Raoul's internet purchases. 他连续数月批量购买肉毒素He's been bulk-ordering Botox for months.伺机而动然后一鼓作气注入致命剂量Bided his time, then upped the strength to a fatal dose. -你确定吗-确定- Are you sure about this? - I'm sure.好进办公室谈All right, my office.-夏洛克你知道多久了-什么- Hey, Sherlock, how long? - What?你是何时破案的How long have you known?如我所言此案毫无难度Well, this one was quite simple, actually like I said.而且炸弹客故技重施他犯了错And the bomber repeated himself. That was a mistake. 但是夏洛克那名人质No, but Sherlock, the hostage,那位老婆婆她正命悬一线the old woman, she's been there all this time!我知道我能救她I knew I could save her.我也知道炸弹客给了我们12个小时I also knew that the bomber had given us 12 hours.我只有火速破案I solved the case quickly,才有时间去调查相关事宜that gave me time to get on with other things.你没看出来吗我们技高一等Don't you see? We're one up on him.凶手是拉乌尔·德桑托斯那位男仆凶器是肉毒素喂Hello?救我Help me!告诉我们你在哪儿Tell us where you are.-地址在哪儿-他很- Address? - He was so...他的声音His voice...不别说别跟我说他的事No, no, no, no! Tell me nothing about him, nothing.听起来很柔和He sounded so soft.喂Hello?夏洛克Sherlock?怎么了What's happened?83300:48:27,740 --> 00:48:38,500\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h 这场爆炸炸毁了几层楼造成12人丧生-旧公寓楼-事故缘于煤气总管故障公用事业公司的发言人The explosion,which ripped through several floors, killing 12 people...- Old block of flats. - ...Caused by a faulty gas main.A spokesman from the utility company...他肯定也看到新闻了He certainly gets about.显然这个回合我输了Well, obviously I lost that round.虽然严格来说我破了案Although technically, I did solve the case.他会痛下杀手是因为她在形容他He killed the old lady because she started to describe him.就这一次他亲自上阵了Just once, he put himself in the firing line.什么意思What d'you mean?通常而言他只须遥控一切Well, usually, he... must stay above it all.他只在幕后策划谁都无法见其真身He organises these things, but no-one ever has direct contact.那康妮·普林斯谋杀案也是他安排的吗What, like the Connie Prince murder, he arranged that?所以说人们找他帮忙So, people come to him wanting策划犯罪就像预定假期那样吗their crimes fixed up, like booking a holiday?新奇Novel.他这次减慢步伐了Taking his time this time.卡尔·鲍尔斯案有发现吗Anything on the Carl Powers case?一无所获Nothing.所有在生的同学均无可疑毫无关联All the living classmates check out spotless, no connection.-也许凶手比卡尔年长-我也想过- Maybe the killer was older than Carl? - The thought had occurred.那他为何要这么做So why is he doing this, then?和你玩侦探游戏你看他是想被捕吗Playing this game with you. Do you think he wants to be caught? -我认为他只是想找乐子-噢- I think he wants to be distracted. - Oh...愿你俩"合作"愉快I hope you'll be very happy together.你说什么来着Sorry, what?夏洛克多少生命垂危There are lives at stake, Sherlock.那可是一条条鲜活的人命告诉我Actual human lives! Just so I know,你都毫不在意吗do you care about that at all?-在意有用吗能救人吗-不能- Will caring about them help save them? - Nope.那我决不会犯这个错误Then I'll continue not to make that mistake.-你倒是心安理得-对没错- And you find that easy, do you? - Yes, very.-你今天才看清我吗-不- Is that news to you? - No, no.我让你失望了I've disappointed you.很好推论得一点不错That's good, that's a good deduction, yeah.约翰别搞英雄崇拜Don't make people into heroes, John.英雄从不存在即使有也不包括我Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.好极了Excellent.一张泰晤士河的图片A view of the Thames.位处南岸在南华桥与滑铁卢之间South Bank, somewhere between Southwark Bridge and Waterloo. 你来查报我上网搜索You check the papers, I'll look online.你在生我的气不想帮忙Oh, you're angry with me, so you won't help.泛滥的同情心分文不值Not much cop, this caring lark.搜索:泰晤士河+涨潮+河岸88400:51:07,540 --> 00:51:10,900本地新闻格林威治滑铁卢巴特希-拱门自杀-不值一顾- Archway suicide... - Ten-a-penny.巴特希无新闻报道泰晤士警讯值班日志两名儿童在司托克·纽英顿被刺死Two kids stabbed in Stoke Newington.名为安德鲁·威斯特的男子被发现倒卧在铁轨旁Ah, man found on the train line, Andrew West.零收获Nothing!是我在滑铁卢桥和南华桥It's me. Have you found anything on the之间的南岸地区有收到报案吗South Bank between Waterloo Bridge and Southwark Bridge? 你认为这起案子和炸弹客有关吗Do you reckon this is connected, then, the bomber?毫无疑问虽然他这次尚未联系我Must be. Odd, though, he hasn't been in touch.看来我们得假定Then we must assume that某个可怜人随时会被引爆some poor bugger's primed to explode, yeah?对Yes.-有何发现-暂时只有七处- Any ideas? - Seven, so far.哪七处Seven?死了已有24小时He's dead about 24 hours.-或许更长-是淹死的吗- Maybe a bit longer. - Did he drown?国际刑警组织头号通缉犯犯罪组织地区活动显然不是Apparently not.其肺部并没有太多泰晤士河水Not enough of the Thames in his lungs.死因是窒息Asphyxiated.没错我同意Yes, I'd agree.捷克共和国鼻子和唇部四周有多处擦伤There's quite a bit of bruising around the nose and mouth.这里和那里More bruises...捷克共和国黑帮信息头号通缉犯联系伤痕累累here and here.是指印Fingertips.失踪人口36小时以内年龄地点本地搜索他快40岁了只能说身体状况不佳He's late 30s, I'd say, not in the best condition.他在河里泡得太久了He's been in the river a long while,河水破坏了大量证据the water's destroyed most of the data.但我敢肯定那幅失落的维米尔油画是赝品But I'll tell you one thing, that lost Vermeer painting's a fake. -什么-我们要确认尸体的身份- What? - We need to identify the corpse,找出他的朋友和...find out about his friends and...别一口气说完Wait, wait, wait, wait.什么油画你在说什么What painting? What are you on about?宣传铺天盖地你都没看到海报吗It's all over the place, haven't you seen the posters?荷兰绘画大师Dutch old master,其作早于数百年前就被毁了supposed to have been destroyed centuries ago.现在却被找到价值三千万英镑Now it's turned up, worth 30 million.好吧那又与这具尸体何干呢OK, so what has that got to do with the stiff?千丝万缕Everything.-你听说过格木吗-什么格木- Have you ever heard of the Golem? - Golem?那是一则恐怖故事吧你解释一下好吧It's a horror story, isn't it? What are you saying?它是指犹太民间故事中由粘土制成的巨人Jewish folk story, a gigantic man made of clay同时还是一名刺客的名字it's also the name of an assassin.真名叫奥斯卡·真达Real name - Oskar Dzundza.世上最致命的刺客之一One of the deadliest assassins in the world.那是他的标志性手法That is his trademark style.-所以这是谋杀吗-完全正确- So this is a hit? - Definitely.格木总是赤手空拳地把目标掐死The Golem squeezes the life out of his victims with his bare hands.我还是没看出来这和那幅画之间有何联系But what has this got to do with that painting? I don't see...你只是在看却没有观察You do see, you just don't observe!好了好了女士们都冷静下来Yes, all right, all right, girls! Calm down.夏洛克愿意跟我们解释一下吗Sherlock, do you want to take us through it?我们从尸体上知道了什么What do we know about this corpse?杀手除了衬衫和裤子没给我们留下什么线索The killer's not left us with much, just the shirt and the trousers.穿着很正规他可能是晚上要出去寻欢作乐They're pretty formal, maybe he was going out for the night.裤子材料是涤纶很耐穿The trousers are heavy duty.和衬衫一样都是便宜的低档货Polyester, nasty, same as the shirt, cheap.但衣服裤子对他来说都太大They're both too big for him.所以应该是某种标准配置的制服So some kind of standard-issue uniform.是工作制服什么样的工作呢Dressed for work, then. What kind of work?他皮带上有个机套...放对讲机的There's a hook on his belt... for a walkie-talkie.地铁驾驶员吗Tube driver?-保安-更有可能- Security guard? - More likely.-从他后背就看得出来-后背怎么了- That'll be borne out by his backside. - Backside?!后背松弛无力让人联想到他经常坐着Flabby, you'd think he'd led a sedentary life.但脚掌和新生的小腿静脉曲张却刚好相反Yet the soles of his feet and the nascent varicose veins in his legs show otherwise.所以一天到晚不是坐着就是在走路So, a lot of walking and a lot of sitting around.更可能是保安还有他的手表Security guard's looking good. The watch helps too.-闹铃显示他经常值晚班-怎么知道是经常- The alarm shows he did regular night shifts. - Why regular?也许他只是碰巧在死前一晚设了闹铃Maybe he just set his alarm like that the night before he died.不不不按钮都还很僵硬基本没有动过No, no, no. The buttons are stiff, hardly touched.他很久以前就设了那个闹铃He set his alarm like that a long time ago.工作时间一直没变过His routine never varied.但还有别的杀手肯定是被打断了But there's something else. The killer must have been interrupted,要不他会把整个尸体都扒光...otherwise he would have stripped the corpse completely.他衬衫前面有个徽章或者标记之类的东西There was some kind of badge or insignia on the shirt front被杀手撕走了...that he tore off,说明他是在某个容易辨认的地方工作...suggesting the dead man works somewhere recognisable, 应该是某种机构...some kind of institution.我在他裤子口袋里找到了这个I found this inside his trouser pockets.被河水完全浸湿了Sodden by the river,-但还是能依稀辨认出是... -门票吗- but still recognisably... - Tickets?检票存根他在博物馆或者美术馆工作Ticket stubs. He worked in a museum or gallery.马上搜索了下Did a quick check.希曼美术馆报案称The Hickman Gallery has reported,有名叫亚历·伍布里奇的员工失踪了...one of its attendants as missing - Alex Woodbridge.今晚他们要展出再度重现的大师之作Tonight, they unveil the rediscovered masterpiece.现在的问题是为什么会有人雇格木Now, why would anyone want to pay the Golem扼杀一位再普通不过的工作人员呢...to suffocate a perfectly ordinary gallery attendant?说明死者知道了内幕Inference, the dead man knew something about it,会让物主的三千万英镑打水漂...something that would stop the owner getting paid 30 million. -画是赝品-帅呆了- The pictures are fake. - Fantastic.-哗众取宠罢了-难得你还懂得谦虚- Meretricious. - And a Happy New Year.可怜的人Poor sod.我让手下去找找这位格木先生吧I'd better get my feelers out for this Golem character.无用功你永远找不到他Pointless, you'll never find him,不过我知道有人可以...but I know a man who can.-谁-我呗- Who? - Me.为什么还没有打电话来Why hasn't he phoned?这不符合他的习惯He's broken his pattern. Why?-去滑铁卢大桥-哪儿美术馆吗- Waterloo Bridge. - Where now, the gallery?等会儿In a bit.希曼不是现代艺术美术馆吗The Hickman's contemporary art, isn't it?怎么跑去弄了件古代绘画大师的作品Why have they got hold of an old master?不知道Don't know.匆忙做结论非常危险Dangerous to jump to conclusions.我们需要更多信息...Need data...停车Stop!能在这儿等我们吗Can you wait here?不用太久I won't be a moment.夏洛克Sherlock?有零钱吗施舍点吧Change? Any change?-要来干嘛-还用说吗买杯茶喝啊- What for? - Cup of tea, of course.给你五十Here you go, 50.谢了Thanks.-你在干嘛-撒网- What are you doing? - Investing.现在我们去美术馆你身上还有现金吗Now we go to the gallery. Have you got any cash?不我要你去查有关那保安的一切No, I need you to find out all you can about the gallery attendant. -雷斯垂德会给你地址-好吧- Lestrade will give you the address. - OK.失落的维米尔大作\h\h\h\h希曼美术馆我们当了一年左右的室友We'd been sharing about a year.仅仅是室友关系Just sharing.-我可以看看吗-可以- May I? - Yeah.不好意思Sorry.他是个观星者吗Stargazer, was he?当然简直是欲罢不能God, yeah. Mad about it.闲暇时间全干这个It's all he ever did in his spare time.亚历是个很好的人He was a nice guy, Alex.我对他颇有好感I liked him.他倒是...He was, er...不怎么爱打扫卫生...never much of a one for hoovering.那他懂艺术吗What about art? Did he know anything about that?那只不过是他的工作It was just a job, you know?有其他人来问起过亚历吗Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?没有No.公寓之前倒是被人撬门而入We had a break-in, though.-什么时候-昨天晚上- When? - Last night.一样东西都没丢There was nothing taken.对了固话上有亚历的一条留言Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the land line. -谁打来的-我可以放给你听- Who was it from? - I can play it for you, if you like.-我去拿电话-麻烦你了- I'll get the phone. - Please.我现在可以说话了吗亚历"Oh, should I speak now? Alex?亲爱的我是凯恩斯教授Love, it's Professor Cairns.听着你没错一点也没错Listen, you were right. You were bloody right. 给我们回个电话...Give us a call when..."凯恩斯教授是谁Professor Cairns?我也不知道很抱歉No idea, sorry.我能试着打回去吗Can I try and ring back?没用的我已经接了好几个电话了No good. I've had other calls since.都是打来同情慰问的Sympathy ones, you know.回复: 布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划和威斯特的未婚妻谈过没有麦考夫·福尔摩斯希曼美术馆杨·维米尔希曼美术馆你没别的事情干了吗Don't you have something to do?我只是在欣赏画作Just admiring the view.我看得出来Yes.亲爱的现在回到你的岗位上去Lovely. Now get back to work.这里今晚才开放We open tonight.-你不苦恼吗-什么- Doesn't it bother you? - What?这幅画是赝品That the painting's a fake.-你说什么-画一定是假的- What? - It's a fake. It has to be.那是唯一合理的解释It's the only possible explanation.你是这儿的主管吧文思莱丝小姐You are in charge, aren't you, Miss Wenceslas?你是谁Who are you?亚历·伍布里奇知道这画是赝品Alex Woodbridge knew that the painting was a fake,所以就被人谋杀了是你派格木去的吗...so somebody sent the Golem to take care of him. Was it you? 格木是谁你到底想说什么Golem? What the hell are you talking about?你在为谁工作是你为他们伪造画作吗Are you working for someone else? Did you fake it for them?那是真迹It's not a fake.就是伪造的虽然不知缘由It is a fake. I don't know why.一定有什么不对劲的地方But there's something wrong with it, there has to be.你到底有什么目的What the hell are you on about?-要知道我现在就可以炒了你-没关系- You know I could have you sacked on the spot. - Not a problem. -真没关系吗-当然我不在这里工作- No? - No, I don't work here, you see.只是友好地来给你一点小小建议Just popped in to give you a bit of friendly advice.你怎么进来的How did you get in?-得了-我要知道- Please! - I want to know.伪装的艺术就在于如何隐藏于众目睽睽之下The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight.-你到底是谁-夏洛克·福尔摩斯- Who are you? - Sherlock Holmes.我应该对这名字有印象吗Am I supposed to be impressed?当然You should be.祝你好运Have a nice day.他不会的就是不会He wouldn't. He just wouldn't.凡事难预料Strange things have happened.小威不是叛徒Westie wasn't a traitor.这是血口喷人That's a horrible thing to say!我很抱歉但你必须明白...I'm sorry. But you must understand...他们都这样想吧他的上司们That's what they think, isn't it, his bosses?马上就要结婚的年轻小伙子He was young man, about to get married,有不少债务...he had debts.谁不欠债呢Everyone's got debts,再说了小威也不会为了还债而卖国and Westie wouldn't want to clear them by selling out his country.能告诉我那天晚上到底发生了什么吗Can you, er...? Can you tell me exactly what happened that night? 我们那天晚上没出门就呆在房间里We were having a night in.两人一起看碟Just...watching a DVD.他通常都会打瞌睡但那天他却一直醒着He normally falls asleep, you know, but he sat through this one.一句话也没说He was quiet.他突然说要出门去见某人Out of the blue he said he just had to go and see someone.你不知道他要去见谁吗And you've no idea who?莉兹亲爱的你没事吧Hi, Liz. You OK, love?-我没事-这是谁- Yeah. - Who's this?-约翰·华生-这是我哥哥乔- John Watson, hi. - This is my brother, Joe.约翰在调查小威的事John's trying to find out what happened to Westie, Joe.-你是警察吗-算是吧- You with the police? - Sort of, yeah.叫他们别多管闲事了好吗真是荒唐至极Tell them to get off their arses, will you? It's bloody ridiculous.我会尽力I'll do my best.非常感谢你的帮助请节哀Thanks very much for your help. Again, I'm very, very sorry.华生先生他没有偷那些东西He didn't steal those things, Mr Watson.我深知小威他是个好人I knew Westie, he was a good man.至少他是我的好男人He was my good man.-有零钱吗-没有- Spare change? - No.有零钱吗Any spare change?亚历·伍布里奇对艺术一无所知Alex Woodbridge didn't know anything special about art.-还有呢-还有什么...- And? - And...就这些吗Is that it?没什么特殊习惯爱好吗性格呢No habits, hobbies, personality?听我说完他是个业余天文爱好者Give us a chance. He was an amateur astronomer.让那辆的士等着我们Hold that cab.先生有零钱吗Spare change, sir?有也不要在意Don't mind if I do.你能在这等等吗Can you wait here?沃克斯霍尔幸好我还在不懈努力我们走Fortunately, I haven't been idle. Come on.棒极了不是吗Beautiful, isn't it?你不是不关心吗I thought you didn't care about...欣赏总可以吧Doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.亚历·伍布里奇的公寓电话上有条留言Listen, Alex Woodbridge had a message on the answerphone at his flat. -是一个自称凯恩斯的教授-这边- A Professor Cairns. - This way.不错这地方真不错Nice. Nice part of town.能解释下这是干嘛吗Any time you want to explain?流浪汉的信息网Homeless network.-不可或缺-流浪汉的信息网- Really is indispensable. - Homeless network?他们是我遍布这座城市的耳目My eyes and ears, all over the city.真是...聪明至极Ah, that's...clever.那你帮他们挠背来讨好他们吗So you scratch their backs, and...?没错然后马上消毒Yes, then disinfect myself.夏洛克过来Sherlock! Come on!紧急出口他为什么要在这种破地方睡觉What's he doing sleeping rough?他长相非常与众不同Well, he has a very distinctive look.所以得选个不易走漏风声的地方He has to hide somewhere where tongues won't wag...much. -靠-怎么了- Oh, shit! - What?-要是我... -不谢- I wish I... - Don't mention it.不不不不No! No! No! No!又要花好长时间才能找到他It'll take us weeks to find him again.也不一定有个地方或许能找到他Or not. I have an idea where he might be going.-什么-我说过有人给亚历·伍布里奇留了言- What? - I told you, someone left Alex Woodbridge a message. 叫凯恩斯的教授应该不多走吧There can't be that many Professor Cairns in the book. Come on.木星太阳系第五颗及最大的行星'Jupiter, the fifth planet in our solar system, and the largest.木星是一颗巨型气体行星'Jupiter is a gas giant.气体含量是地球的11倍Planet Earth would fit into it 11 times.'这些已经知道了Yes, we know that.-大力神是最大的月球... -快点到海王星啊- 'Titan is the largest moon...' - Come on, Neptune.很多已经停止了运转...'Many are actually long dead...'-汤姆是你吗-...爆炸后变成超新星- Tom, is that you? - '..exploded into supernovas.'1846年由勒威耶发现...'Discovered by Urbain Le Verrier in 1846...'..主要由氢气构成'posed mainly of hydrogen.'-光线到达地球需要很长时间... -格木- 'Their light takes so long to reach us...' - Golem!...很多都已停止运转爆炸后变成...'..many are actually long dead, exploded into...'-我看不到他了-我包抄过去- I can't see him. - I'll go round.你这次又是为谁卖命真达Who are you working for this time, Dzundza?恒星最初形成时如同瘪掉的...球体'A star begins as a collapsing ball of material composed mainly of...'格木Golem!放了他...Let him go...不然我就开枪or I will kill you.太阳系第四颗行星以罗马战神命名'The fourth planet of the solar system, named after the Roman god of war.' ...是一个巨型气体行星...'..it is a gas giant...'...到达地球需要很长时间...'..takes so long to reach us......变成超新星...'..into supernovas...'...爆炸后变成超新星...'..exploded into supernovas...'这是赝品一定是It's a fake. It has to be.这幅画通过了所有的科学测试That painting has been subjected to every test known to science.画布解析维米尔画笔分析颜料色素分析那就是高水平的赝品It's a very good fake, then.紫外线损伤度十七世纪代尔伏特荷兰青白陶器维米尔的画风你很清楚这事不是吗You know about this, don't you?是你一手操办的吧This is you, isn't it?探长这简直是浪费时间Inspector, my time is being wasted.我看你们还是请回吧Would you mind showing yourself and your friends out? 这幅画是赝品The painting is a fake.伍布里奇和凯恩斯被害就因为如此It's a fake, that's why Woodbridge and Cairns were killed.证明它是迟早的事但一定是赝品Oh, come on, proving is just a detail. The painting is a fake. 我解开了谜题解开了I've solved it, I've figured it out.是赝品这就是答案是他们被害的原因It's a fake, that's the answer, that's why they were killed.好吧给我时间我证明给你看OK, I'll prove it. Give me time.给我时间Will you give me time?10...'Ten...'是个孩子It's a kid.哦天呐居然是个孩子Oh God, it's a kid.-他说什么-10秒- What did he say? - "Ten."-9 -是他给我的倒数时限- 'Nine...' - It's a countdown. He's giving me time.-上帝啊... -这是赝品要怎么证明- Jesus... - It's a fake, but how can I prove it? How?! How?!8...'Eight...'这孩子要没命了This kid will die.快说怎么证明是赝品快说Tell me why the painting is a fake. Tell me!-7... -不闭嘴- 'Seven...' - No, shut up.你别说得我自己找出来才行Don't say anything. It only works if I figure it out.定能找到定是显而易见It must be possible. It must be staring me in the face. -6... -在哪儿- 'Six...' - How?-伍布里奇是怎么看出来的-5...- Woodbridge knew, but how?! - 'Five...'抓紧时间啊夏洛克It's speeding up! Sherlock!-4... -就在天文馆你也听到了- 'Four... - 'Oh! In the Planetarium, you heard it too. 噢太高明了太精彩了Oh, that is brilliant, that is gorgeous!-3... -高明个什么是什么- 'Three...' - What's brilliant? What is?!简直太棒了This is beautiful.超新星天文家就爱这个啊Love this!-2... -夏洛克- 'Two...' - Sherlock!凡布伦的超新星The Van Buren Supernova.有人吗快来救救我'Please, is somebody there? Somebody help me.'你拿着There you go.弄清楚他的位置去接他Go and find out where he is and pick him up.所谓的凡布伦超新星Van Buren Supernova, so-called.绽开的繁星1858年才出现Exploding star. Only appeared in the sky in 1858.所以怎么可能出现在...。

神探夏洛克剧本第二季第一集(下)(最终定稿)

神探夏洛克剧本第二季第一集(下)(最终定稿)

神探夏洛克剧本第二季第一集(下)(最终定稿)第一篇:神探夏洛克剧本第二季第一集(下)Irene: Yes, you are.There, “I'm not dead.Let's have dinner”(你们当然是.好吧这样“我没死,一起吃晚餐吧”“)Watson: Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes? But for the record, if anyone out there still cares, I'm not actually gay.(又有谁真正了解夏洛克福尔摩斯?但有句说句,如果还有人想知道,我真的不是同性恋)Irene: Well, I am.Look at us both.(可我是.看看我们俩吧)Irene: I don't think so, do you?(最好别追上去了,你说呢?)Mrs Hudson: Oh, Sherlock, Sherlock...(哦,夏洛克...)Sherlock: Don't snivel, Mrs Hudson.It'll do nothing to impede the flight of a bullet.What a tender world that would be.(别哭了,赫德森太太.子弹真要出膛眼泪也挡不住.不然世界可真是个温柔乡啊)Mrs Hudson: Oh, please, Sherlock...(求你了,夏洛克...)Killer: I believe that you have something that we want, Mr Holmes.(福尔摩斯先生,你手上有我们想要的东西)Sherlock: Then why don't you ask for it?(那为什么不来问我要呢?)Killer: Oh, I've been asking this one, she doesn't seem to know anything.But you know what I'm asking for, don't you, Mr Holmes?(我一直在问这个人,但看来她全不知情.但你明白我要什么吧,福尔摩斯先生)Carotid Artery, Skull, Eyes, Artery, Lungs, Ribs.(颈动脉,头骨,眼睛,动脉,肺,肋骨)Sherlock: I believe I do.(我很明白)Mrs Hudson: Please, help.(求你了,救我)Sherlock: First get rid of your boys.(先让你手下走人)Killer: Why?(为什么?)Sherlock: I dislike being outnumbered, it makes for too much stupid in the room.(我讨厌对方人数占优,那样房间里笨蛋就太多了)Killer: You two, go to the car.(你们俩,到车旁边去等着)Sherlock: Then get into the car and drive away.Don't try to trick me, you know who I am, it doesn't work.Next, you can stop pointing thatgun at me.(进到车里开走,别指望能骗得过我,你们知道我是谁,没用的.下一步,可以不要拿枪指着我了)Killer: So you can point a gun at me?(然后你就可以反用枪指着我了?)Sherlock: I'm unarmed.(我没有武器)Killer: Mind if I check?(介意我搜身吗?)Sherlock: Oh, I insist.(请一定仔细搜)Sherlock: Moron.(白痴)Mrs Hudson: Oh, thank you.(谢谢你)Sherlock: You're all right now, you're all right.(你没事了,没事了)Watson: what's going on? Jeez, what the hell is happening?(出什么事了? 天哪,发生什么了?)Sherlock: Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American, I am restoring balance to the universe.(赫德森太太被美国人袭击了.我在恢复宇宙的平衡)Watson: Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right? Jesus, what have they done to you?(赫德森太太,天哪,你还好吧? 天哪,他们怎么你了?)Mrs Hudson: Oh, I'm just being so silly.(哦,我真傻)Sherlock: Take her downstairs and look after her.(扶她下楼好好照顾她) Watson: It's all right, I'll have a look at that.(没事,我来看看)Mrs Hudson: I'm fine, I'm fine.(我没事,我没事)Watson: Are you going to tell me what's going on?(你还告不告诉我到底怎么回事?)Sherlock: I expect so, now go.Lestrade? We've had a break-in at Baker Street.Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.Oh, no, no, no, we're fine.No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung.He fell out of a window.(以后再说,现在先请离开.雷斯垂德? 有歹徒闯进了我贝克街的公寓.派你手下最不烦人的警官来再派辆救护车.哦不不,我们都没事.不,是那个歹徒,他伤得挺严重的.肋骨骨折,头骨碎裂,极可能有肺穿孔.他跌出窗口了)Mrs Hudson: Oh, it stings.Oh, that was right on my bins.(噢,好疼.刚好砸在我垃圾桶上)Lestrade: And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?(他到底从窗户里掉出来多少次?)Sherlock: It's all a bit of a blur, Detective Inspector.I lost count.(当时场面太乱,探长.我数不清了)Watson: She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight, we need to look after her.(今晚她得睡在楼上我们套房里,我们得照看她)Sherlock: No...She's fine.(不…她没事.)Watson: No, she's not, look at her.She's got to take some time away from Baker Street.She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.(她有事,你看她.她得离开贝克街一段时间.可以和她的姐妹呆在一起,这是医嘱)Sherlock: Don't be absurd.(别说笑了)Watson: She's in shock, for God's sake, and all over some stupid camera-phone.Where is it anyway?(她受惊了,看在上帝的份上,都怪那该死的拍照手机.到底它在哪儿?)Sherlock: Safest place I know.(我所知道的最安全的地方)Mrs Hudson: You left it in the pocket of your second best dressing gown, you clot!I managed to sneak it out when they thought I was having a cry.(你放在你第二好的浴袍口袋里了,傻瓜!他们以为我在嚎啕大哭时我偷运出来了)Sherlock: Thank you.Shame on you, John Watson.(谢谢.你羞愧吗约翰华生)Watson: Shame on me?(我羞愧?)Sherlock: Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street? England would fall.(让哈德森太太离开贝克街? 英格兰会崩溃的)Watson: Where is it now?(它现在在哪儿?)Sherlock: Where no-one will look.(没人会找到的地方)Watson: Whatever's on that phone is more than just pictures.(无论手机里有什么绝不止是图片那么简单)Sherlock: Yes, it is.(是的)Watson: So, she's alive then.How are we feeling about that?(所以她还活着.你对此有什么感受?)Sherlock: Happy New Year, John.(新年快乐,约翰)Watson: Do you think you'll be seeing her again?(你觉得你还会见到她吗?) Molly: Is that a phone?(这是个手机吗?)Sherlock: It's a camera-phone.(是个拍照手机)Molly: Andyou're x-raying it?(你在用X光扫描它?)Sherlock: Yes, I am.(是的)Molly: Whose phone is it?(是谁的手机?)Sherlock: A woman's.(一个女人的)Molly: Your girlfriend?(你的女朋友?)Sherlock: She's my girlfriend because I'm x-raying her possessions?(你觉得她是我女友因为我用X光扫她的东西?)Molly: Well, we all do silly things!(嗯,我们都会做傻事)Sherlock: Yes...they do, don't they? Very silly.She sent this to my address.She loves to play games.(对...他们会的,对吧? 非常傻的事.她把这个寄到了我的地址.她爱玩游戏)Molly: She does?(是吗?) Watson: Hey, Sherlock...(嘿,夏洛克)Sherlock: We have a client.(我们来客户了)Watson: What, in your bedroom? Oh.(什么,在你卧室里? 噢)Sherlock: So, who's after you?(所以,是谁在寻找你?)Irene: People who want to kill me.(想杀掉我的人)Sherlock: Who's that?(是谁?)Irene: Killers.(杀手)Watson: It would help if you were a tiny bit more specific.(如果可以再详细一点会比较有帮助)Sherlock: So you faked your own death to get ahead of them?(你用假死来抢占先机)Irene: It worked for a while.(成功了一阵子)Sherlock: Except you let John know you're alive, therefore me.(可你告诉约翰你活着也就告诉了我)Irene: I knew you'd keep my secret.(我知道你会保守秘密)Sherlock: You couldn't.(你不能确信)Irene: But you did, didn't you? Where's my camera-phone?(但你确实没说出去不是吗? 我的拍照手机在哪儿?)Watson: It's not here.We're not stupid.(不在这儿.我们不笨)Irene: What have you done with it? If they've guessed you got it, they'll be watching you.(你们把它怎样了? 如果他们猜到在你这,会监视你们的)Sherlock: Then they'll know I took a safety deposit box at a bank on the Strand a few months ago.(然后他们会发现我几个月前在斯庄德街一家银行开了个保险箱)Irene: I need it.(我需要它)Watson: Well, we can't just go and get it, can we? Molly Hooper, she could collect it, take it to Barts.Then one of your homeless network could bring it here, leave it in the cafe, one of the boys downstairs could bring it up the back.(我们不可能直接去拿,不是吗? 可以让茉莉·胡帕去拿,带回巴兹医学院.找一个你信息网里的流浪汉带回来寄存在咖啡店里.楼下的店员可以拿给我们)Sherlock: Very good, John, excellent plan, full of intelligent precautions.(好计划,约翰,充满智慧又周密)Watson: Thank you.So, why don't I phone...(谢谢.不如我打电话...)Sherlock: So, what do you keep on here? In general, I mean?(这里面到底装了什么? 大致说说?)Irene: Pictures, information, anything I might find useful.(图片,信息,我觉得可能有用的东西.)Watson: For blackmail?(为了敲诈?)Irene: For protection.I make my way in the world, I misbehave.I like to know people will be on my side exactly when I need them to be.(为了寻求保护.我闯荡世界,我做坏事.我需要别人的时候要确保他们在我一方)Sherlock: So how do you acquire this information?(那你是怎么获取这些信息的?)Irene: I told you, I misbehave.(我告诉你了,做坏事)Sherlock: But you've acquired something more danger than protection.Do you know what it is?(但你得到的东西比保护危险得多.你明白吗?)Irene: Yes...but I don't understand it.(是的.可我也不明白)Sherlock: I assumed.Show me.The passcode.(我猜到了.给我看看.密码)Irene: It's not working.(没用)Sherlock: No, because it's a duplicate I had made into which you just entered the numbers 1058.I assumed you'd choose something more specific than that, but thanks, anyway.(是的,因为这是一个复制品好让我知道你刚出入了什么密码,1058.还以为你会设个更有意义的呢,但谢了)Irene: I told you that camera-phone was my life.I know when it's in my hand.(我告诉过你这拍照手机是我的生命.在我手里时我就发现了)Sherlock: Oh, you're rather good.(哦,你可真棒)Irene: You're not so bad.(你也不太差)Watson: Hamish John Hamish Watson, just if you were looking for baby names.(哈密斯.约翰·哈密斯·华生还行.如果给小孩取名字的话)Irene: There was a man, an MOD official and I knew what he liked.One of the things he liked was showing off.He told me this email was going to save the world.He didn't know but I photographed it, he was a bit tied up at the time.It's a bit small on that screen, can you read it?(有个来自国防部的男人,我对他了如指掌.他最喜欢的事是炫耀自己.他告诉我这封邮件可以拯救世界.我在他不知情的时候拍了下来.他当时有点脱不开身.屏幕太小了,你看的到吗?)Sherlock: Yes.(看得到)Irene: Code, obviously.I had one of the country's best cryptographers take a look, though he was mostly upside down, as I recall.Couldn't figure it out.What can you do, Mr Holmes? Go on, impress a girl.(很明显,是密码.我找全国最好的破译人员看过,虽然我记得他当时倒吊着.他也无法破解.你能做什么,福尔摩斯先生?.来吧,来讨女孩的欢心)Sherlock: There's a margin for error, but I'm pretty sure there's a 747 leaving Heathrow tomorrow at 6.30 for Baltimore.Apparently it's going to save the world, I'm not sure how, but give me a moment, I've only been on the case eight seconds.Oh, come on, it's not code, these are seats on a passenger jet.Look, no 'I' because it can be mistaken for one.No letters past 'K' ,the width of the plane is the limit.The numbers always appear not in sequence, but the letters have little runs of sequence all of the place families and couples sitting together.Only a Jumbo's wide enough for a letter 'K' or rows past 55, so there's always an upstairs.A row 13 eliminates superstitious airlines.The style of the flight number, '007', eliminates a few more.Assuming a British point of origin because of the original source information, and assuming the crisis is imminent, the onlyflight that matches all the criteria and departs within the week is the 6.30 to Baltimore tomorrow from Heathrow.Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was amazing, John's expressed that in every possible variant available in English language.(可能还有修正余地,但我确定有架747客机明天6:30从希斯罗机场飞往巴尔的摩.当然这会拯救世界,我也不知怎么救,给我一点时间,我才花了八秒.得了,这不是密码,这是航班座位号.看,没有字母I是怕被误认为数字1.没有K之后的字母,因为飞机宽度限制.这些数字大多没有连号,可字母有些短的连号,家人和夫妻坐在一起.只有珍宝客机(747大客机)有才有K或55 排之后的座位,所以有上下两层.有13排说明不是迷信的航班公司.航班号007又可以排除一部分.考虑到消息来源可以推断从英国本土出发,假定危机迫在眉睫,所以唯一和这些完全吻合的本周航班就是希斯罗明天6:30到巴尔的摩的航班.不劳你费心夸我多厉害了.约翰为表达这个意思,已经用尽了英国语言中的一切词汇)Irene: I would have you right here, on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice.(我真想就在这要了你,就在这桌上,直到你求饶两次)Sherlock: John, can you check those flight schedules, see if I'm right?(约翰,你能否查查航班号,看我说对了吗?)Watson: I'm on it, yeah.(我正在找)Sherlock: I've never begged for mercy in my life.(我这辈子从没向人求饶)Irene: Twice.(两次)Watson: Yeah, you're right, flight double 'o' seven.(你是对的,航班号007)Sherlock: What did you say?(你说什么?) Watson: You're right.(你是对的)Sherlock: No, after that.What did you say after that?(不,你之后说了什么?)Watson: Double 'o' seven, flight double 'o' seven.(007,航班号007)Sherlock: Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven...Something, double 'o' seven...What?(007,007.什么007,什么?)“Mycroft: 'Bond Air is go, that's decided.Check with the Coventry lot.”(邦德直升机起飞,已经决定了.与考文垂方面核实)Sherlock: Coventry.(考文垂)Irene: I've never been.Is it nice?(没去过.那里很美吗?)Sherlock: Where's John?(约翰去哪儿了?)Irene: He went out, a couple of hours ago.(他几个小时之前出去了)Sherlock: I was just talking to him.(我在和他说话)Irene: He said you do that.What's Coventry got to do with anything?(他说你会这样.考文垂和事情有什么联系?)Sherlock: It's a story, probably not true, in the Second World War, the Allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed, because they'd broken the German code, but didn't want the Germans to know that they’ve broken the code, so they let it happen anyway.(有一个故事,不一定是真的.二战期间,同盟国知道考文垂会被轰炸,他们破译了德军的密码,但是不想让德军知道所以就任其发生了)Irene: Have you ever had anyone?(你和谁有亲密接触吗?)Sherlock: I'm sorry?(什么?)Irene: And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.(我说的有过露骨的那种)Sherlock: I don't understand.(我不明白)Irene: I'll be delicate then.Let's have dinner.(那我就优雅一点.一起吃晚餐吧)Sherlock: Why?(为什么?)Irene: You might be hungry.(你也许饿了)Sherlock: I'm not.(我没有)Irene: Good.(很好)Sherlock: Why would I...want to have dinner..if I wasn't hungry?(为什么我想...要吃晚餐.如果我不饿的话)Irene: Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world, if this was the very last night...would you havedinner with me?(福尔摩斯先生,如果这是世界末日,如果这是最后一晚,你会和我共进晚餐吗?)Mrs Hudson: Sherlock?(夏洛克?)Irene: Too late.(太迟了)Sherlock: That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.(不是世界末日,是赫德森太太)Mrs Hudson: Sherlock, this man was at the door, is the bell still not working? He shot it.(夏洛克,这人在门外,门铃还是不响吗? 他拿枪打坏的)Sherlock: Have you come to take me away again?(你又要来把我带走吗?)Man: Yes, Mr Holmes.(是的,福尔摩斯先生)Sherlock: Well, I decline.(我拒绝)Man: I don't think you do.(我觉得你不会的)Sherlock: There's going to be a bomb on a passenger jet.The British and Americans know about it, but rather than expose their source they're going to let it happen, the plane will blow up.Coventry all over again.The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.(客机上有炸弹要爆炸,英国和美国都知道,可为了不暴露情报来源,他们任其发生,飞机会被炸开花.考文垂事件再度重演.局势如车轮转动,天下没有新鲜事)Sherlock: Well, you're looking all better.How you feeling?(你看起来状态不错.感觉如何?)Killer: Like putting a bullet in your brain, sir.(感觉想朝你头上开一枪,先生)Sherlock: Hmm.(嗯)Killer: They'd pin a medal on me if I did...sir.(我真开枪,他们会给我发奖章的先生)Mycroft: The Coventry conundrum.What do you think of my solution? The flight of the dead.(考文垂难题.你觉得我的解决办法如何?死者航班)Sherlock: Plane blows up midair, mission accomplished for the terrorists, hundreds of casualties, but nobody dies.(飞机在半空中爆炸,恐怖主义者的任务完成,上百人的事故,但是没人会死)Mycroft: Neat, don't you think? You've been stumbling around the frin ges of this one for ages.Or were you too bored to notice the pattern? We ran a similar project with the Germans a while back, though I believe one of our passengers didn't make the flight.But that's the deceased for te, in every sense of the word.(干净利落,对吧? 你在整件事边缘绕了这么久,还是你觉得太无聊了没注意到规律? 我们之前和德国人有过类似的合作,但我想有一个乘客没赶上飞机.就是你那件案子的死者.迟了,各种意义上都是)Sherlock: How is the plane going to fly? Oh, of course, unmanned aircraft, hardly new.(飞机怎么起飞? 当然了,无人驾驶,一点不新鲜)Mycroft: It doesn't fly.It will never fly.This entire project is cancelled.The terrorist cells have been informed we knowabout the bomb.We can't fool them now.We've lost everything.One fragment of one email, and months and years of planning,finished.(它不会起飞.永远不会起飞.整个计划被取消.有人告诉恐怖分子我们知道炸弹的事了.现在无法欺骗他们了.我们满盘皆输。

夏洛克剧本

夏洛克剧本

剧本:神探夏洛克出场人物:Mcroft·Holmes(男)(简称M,夏洛克的哥哥)Sherlock Holmes(男)(简称S,不解释)Irene Adler (女)(简称I,唯一和夏洛克暧昧的女人)表演:刘硕(I)宁洋(M)宋晓璇(S)M:We have people who can get into this.(我们有人可以破解它)I:I tested that theory for you.(我帮你验证过了)I let Sherlock Holmes try it for six months.(我让夏洛克·福尔摩斯研究了6个月)Sherlock, dear, tell him(亲爱的夏洛克告诉他)what you found when you x-rayed my phone.(给手机照X光时发现了什么)S:Four additional units wired inside the casing,(内部加装了四个部件金属线连接)I suspect containing acid or a small explosive.(里面大概是强酸或小型炸药)Any attempt to open it will burn the hard drive.(一旦强制打开硬盘就会烧毁)I:Explosive.(是炸药)It's more me.(这比较像我)M:Some data is always recoverable.(有些数据还可以修复的)I:Take that risk.(冒险试试)M:You have a passcode to open this.(只需要一个密码)I deeply regret to say, we have people who can extract it from you. (我深表遗憾的说我们有人能逼你说出来)I:Sherlock?(夏洛克?)S:There will be two passcodes -(有两个密码)one to open the phone, one to burn the drive.(一个打开手机一个烧掉硬件)Even under duress, you can't know which one she's given.(就算胁迫她你也不知道她会给你哪一个)And there would be no second attempt.(没有第二次输入的机会)I:He's good, isn't he?(他很棒对吧?)I should have him on a leash.(我该拿皮带栓走他)In fact, I might.(也许我真的会呢)M:We destroy this, then. No-one has the information.(那我们毁了它就没人能得到这些信息了)I:Fine, good idea.(好很好的想法)Unless there are lives of British citizens depending on the information you burn.(除非没有英国公民的生命押在你要毁掉的信息上)M:Are there?(有吗?)I:Telling you would be playing fair.(要是告诉你就是公平游戏了)I'm not playing any more.(我已经不玩游戏了)A list of my requests,and some ideas about my protection once they're granted.(这是我的要求,和一些确保我安全的想法)I'd say it wouldn't blow much of a hole in the wealth of a nation,but then I'd be lying.(我想说这不会花国家多少钱,但那就是撒谎了)I imagine you'd like to sleep on it.(你一定在想拿到了就可以安睡了)M:Thank you, yes.(谢谢是的)I:Too bad.(太糟了)Off you pop and talk to people.(快去跟人们谈条件吧)M:You've been very...thorough.(你真是...滴水不漏)I wish our lot were half as good as you.(真希望我们的人有你一半厉害)I:I can't take all the credit, I had a bit of help.(功劳也不是我一个人的我得到了一点帮助)Jim Moriarty sends his love.(吉姆·莫里亚蒂让我转达致意)M:Yes, he's been in touch.(是的他一直在联系我)Seems desperate for my attention,(急着想得到我的注意)Which I'm sure can be arranged.(这我当然可以安排)I:I had all this stuff and never knew what to do with it.(我有这么多东西却不知道该怎么做)Thank God for the consultant criminal.(谢天谢地有这个咨询罪犯)Gave me a lot of advice about how to play the Holmes boys.(给我很多建议如何与福尔摩斯兄弟玩游戏)Do you know what he calls you?(你知道他怎么叫你们吗?)The Ice Man...(冰霜人)..and the Virgin.(和小处男)Didn't even ask for anything, he just likes to cause trouble -(他不索取什么只是想制造麻烦)that's my kind of man.(正是我爱的类型)M:And here you are,(而这就是你)the dominatrix who brought a nation to its knees.(让国家屈膝的施虐女王)Nicely played.(真精彩)S:No.(不)I:Sorry?(你说什么?)S:I said no.(我说不是的)Very, very close, but no.(就差一点了但还不成功)You got carried away.(你也被冲昏了头脑)The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much. (这个游戏太精益求精了你玩的太开心了)I:There's no such thing as too much.(永远没有太开心这种事)S:Oh, enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.(享受追猎的快乐当然可以)Craving the distraction of the game,I sympathise, but sentiment? (太贪馋于游戏的假饵部分,我理解可是感情用事?)Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.(感情用事是失败的催化剂)I:Sentiment? What are you talking about?(感情用事你在说什么?)S:You.(说你)I:Oh, dear God.(上帝啊)Look at the poor man.(看看这个可怜的男人)You don't actually think I was interested in you?(你不会真以为我对你有兴趣吧?)Why?(为什么?)Because you're the great Sherlock Holmes,(因为你是伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯)the clever detective in the funny hat?(带着搞笑帽子的聪明侦探?)S:No.(不)Because I took your pulse.(因为我测了你的脉)Elevated.(脉搏加快)Your pupils dilated.(你的瞳孔放大)I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me,(约翰·华生大概以为爱对于我是个谜团)but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.(但那些化学反应非常简单充满破坏性)When we first met, you told me that(我们第一次见面时你告诉我)disguise is always a self-portrait - how true of you.(化装通常像自画像说的太对了)the combination to your safe, your measurements -(你保险箱的密码是你的三围)but this, this is far more intimate,(可这个还要私密得多)this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.(这是你的内心你绝不该让它控制你的头脑)You could have chosen any number(你本可以随便选一组数字)and walked out with everything.(带着一切战利品走出这里)But you just couldn't resist it, could you?(可你就是没法抗拒对吧?)I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage.(我一直觉得爱是种危险的弱点)Thank you for the final proof.(谢谢你给了我最终证明)I:Everything I said, it's not real.(我说的一切都不是真的)I was just playing the game.(我只是在玩游戏)S:I know.(我知道)And this is just losing.(而你刚刚输掉了)我被[夏]洛克锁住There you are, Brother,(给你哥哥)hope the contents make up for any inconvenience caused tonight. (希望里面的内容可以弥补我今晚带来的麻烦)M:I'm certain they will.(我想会的)S:If you're feeling kind, lock her up,(想发善心的话把她关起来)let her go and(如果放她走)I doubt she'll survive long.(我觉得她失去保护不会活太久了)I:Are you expecting me to beg?(你想让我求饶?)S:Yes.(是的)I:Please.(求你了)You're right.(你说的对)I won't even last six months.(我连六个月都活不过)S:Sorry about dinner.(抱歉不能一起晚餐了)欢迎您的下载,资料仅供参考!致力为企业和个人提供合同协议,策划案计划书,学习资料等等打造全网一站式需求。

神探夏洛克剧本S01E03

神探夏洛克剧本S01E03

——Sherlock HolmesSHERLOCKSeason One Episode Three —The great game——Sherlock Holmes明斯克白俄罗斯Minsk Belarus从头开始源源本本告诉我Just tell me what happened from the beginning. (东欧口音)我们去泡吧We had been to a bar,酒吧不错我开始和一个女招待搭讪nice place, and, er, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,凯伦她很不高兴后来回到酒店and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel,我们吵起来打了一架we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.她老是讽刺我说我不似个真爷们She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.不"是"个真爷们Wasn't a real man.什么? "不是" 你说的"不似"What? It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".接着说Go on.然后我也不知怎么回事Well...then I don't know how it happened,突然我手里就多了把刀but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...我老爹是个屠户所以我会使刀..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.他叫我们肢解野兽He learned us how to cut up a beast."教"Taught.什么? "教"你们肢解野兽What? Taught you how to cut up a beast.嗯反正我就动作了Yeah, well, then I done it."动手" 动手捅了她Did it. Did it! Stabbed her,一刀一刀又一刀等我低头看她经已...over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't..."已经"..wasn't...不会东了..moving no more. "不会动了"Any more.老天我真不知道怎么回事God help me, I dunno how it happened,但这是意外我发誓but it was an accident, I swear.你一定得帮我福尔摩斯先生You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!人人都说你是最棒的Everyone says you're the best.没有你...Without you...我会为这个被挂的I'll get hung for this.不不贝维克先生不会的No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all.绞死倒是会的Hanged, yes.你他妈的在干什么啊What the hell are you doing?!无聊什么?Bored. What?!无聊别...Bored! No...无聊Bored!无聊啊Bored!真不知道如今的犯罪阶层都怎么了Don't know what's got into the criminal classes.幸好我不是其中一员Good job I'm not one of them.所以你拿墙出气?So you take it out on the wall?墙自找的The wall had it coming.俄罗斯那案子呢? 白俄罗斯What about that Russian case? Belarus?老一套家庭情杀浪费我时间Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time. 好可惜哦Oh, shame(!)家里有吃的没? 我饿死了Anything in? I'm starving.我草...Oh, f...有个人头——Sherlock Holmes砍掉的人头我就要茶谢谢A severed head! Just tea for me, thanks.不冰箱里有个人头嗯?No, there's a head in the fridge. Yes?是人头喂唉我还能A bloody head! Well, where else放在哪呢?你不介意的吧?I supposed to put it? You don't mind, do you? 呃... 从巴兹医学院太平间拿来的Well... Got it from Barts morgue.我在测量人死后唾液的凝结速度I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death. 我看见你写的出租司机案了I see you've written up the taxi driver case.呃对Er...yes."粉色的研究"A Study In Pink.真好听Nice.你知道粉红女郎粉红箱子Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,粉红手机全是粉红你喜欢吗?pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it? 呃不喜欢Um...no.为什么? 我以为你会得意呢。

神探夏洛克

神探夏洛克

Sherlock co-creator Mark Gatiss has revealed new details about the show's second series.《神探夏洛克》创作者之一的Mark Gatiss近日透露了剧集第二季的一些新的消息,粉丝们准备好兴奋咯。

At the recent Kapow convention, he confirmed that the new run will be comprised of adaptations of 'A Scandal in Bohemia', 'The Hound of the Baskervilles' and 'The Final Problem'.在最近的新闻发布会上,他证实了全新的一季将以《巴斯克维尔猎犬》、《波西米亚丑闻》和《最后一案》为题材改编。

"Having had a successful first run, we knew that the natural order would be to do the three most famous things, so we're doing a version of [those three stories]," he explained. "They just fall like that, and then it's a question of how to get out of that cliffhanger!"他解释道:“第一季十分成功,所以我们知道接下来自然是要把最著名那三个故事拎出来讲了。

原著是怎样大家都清楚,现在就是怎么找到新的噱头吊大家胃口的问题了”。

Gatiss explained that he will adapt 'Hound' for television, while co-creator Steven Moffat will write the series premiere.Gatiss称他会亲自改编《巴斯克维尔猎犬》,而另外一位创作者Steven Moffat 则会撰写首播的连续剧。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
议论我?你着什么急?
About me? why would it upset YOU?
尽量低调点这个礼拜接个小案子
Just try to keep a low profile.Find yourself a little case this week.
远离新闻
Stay out of the news.
Sherlock Holmes.
领带夹我不戴领带嘘
Tie pin. I don't wear ties. Shhh.
彼得·里科里特
Peter Ricoletti...
1982年以来国际刑警组织通缉名单首位
Number one on Interpol's most wanted list since 1982.
不比结晶碳硬他用的是钻石
Not tougher than crystallised carbon. He used a diamond.
*哦罪犯你要逃到哪去?
* Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
*罪犯你要逃到哪去?
* Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
是讽刺没错
Sarcasm. Yes.
大家凑钱买的
We all chipped in.

Oh...
戴上戴上
Put the hat on. Put the hat on.
对夏洛克戴上
Yes, Sherlock, put it on.
早戴早超生
Just get it over with.
学术神探
"Boffin!"
不好意思先生
Excuse me, sir.
有任何金属物件吗钥匙手机?
Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
你可以通过
You can go through.
谢谢
Thank you.
来杯茶兄弟?
Fancy a cuppa then, mate?
好干嘛不?
Yeah, why not?
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
我来是因为...
I'm here because...
出了什么事约翰?
What happened, John?
夏...
Sherl...
你必须说出口
You need to get it out.
我最好的朋友...
My best friend...
第5页第6列第1句
Page five, column six, first sentence.
为什么总是这张带帽照?
Why is it always the hat photograph?!
"单身者华生"什么头衔啊
"Bachelor John Watson." What kind of hat is it?
我们得小心点了
we need to be more careful.
怎么还有帘子这是遮耳朵的帽子约翰
It's got flaps. Ear flaps, it's an ear hat, John.
你说什么小心点?
What do you mean, more careful?
我是说现在不是猎鹿帽是福尔摩斯帽了
Intelligent, fine. Let's give "smart-arse" a wide berth.
我保持本色好了
I'll just be myself.
你有没有听我讲?
Are you listening to me(?)
今天在老贝利法院...
Today,STANDING outside the Old Bailey...
稍等
Hang on.
我历经艰辛终于和家人重聚
Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal.
我的解脱还要格外谢谢一个人
And we have one person to thank for my
deliverance...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
又一起入侵事件
There's been another one, another break-in.
英格兰银行
Bank ofEngland!
长官警戒系统关闭了整个失灵了
Sir! Security's down, sir. It's failing.
又什么事?
What is it now?
本顿维尔监狱
Pentonville Prison.
不会吧
Oh no!
不着急
No rush.
我接好不好?
I'll get it, shall I?
给不接忙着呢
Here.Not now, I'm busy.
夏洛克没空
Sherlock...Not now!
他回来了
He's back.
这玻璃比任何物质都坚硬
That glass is tougher than anything.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes...
死了
..is dead.
"莱辛巴赫瀑布"透纳的杰作
Falls Of The Reichenbach. Turner's masterpiece.
终于失而复得
Thankfully recovered,
多亏夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生的奇才
owing to the prodigious talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.
开工吧
Let's begin.
紧急状况请离开
This is an emergency. Please leave.
先生我必须请你离开
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
长官发生了入侵事件
Sir, there's been a break-in.
不归我们部管
是你的手机
That's your phoing that.
你刚才真跟他聊了半天?
So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?
哦亨利·菲舍嘉德绝不是自杀
Oh, Henry Fishguard never committed suicide.
*就在那一天
* All on that day
*于是我去见魔鬼
* So I ran to the devil
*他在等我
* He was waiting... *
记住嗯
Remember... Yes.
记住嗯
Remember... Yes.
记住他们说的别耍小聪明
Remember what they told you. Don't try to be
已经被捕我们必须感谢一个人
We got him, and there's one person we have to thank
给予的关键性指引
for giving us the decisive leads.
仰仗他对人情世故的精通
With all his customary diplomacy and tact.
Not our division.
你会想管的
You'll want it.
金库
The vault!
黑进了伦敦塔保安系统?怎么可能?
Hacked into the Tower of bloodyLondon's security?! How?!
回话说我们已经上路
Tell them we're on our way!
Mr Holmes. Mr Holmes.
让他们过
Let them through.
多谢上车
Thank you. Get in.
*哦主啊
* Oh, Lord...
*请帮帮我主啊
* Please help me, Lord
*您没看见我在祷告吗
* Don't you see me praying
*您没看见我在谦卑祷告吗
帽子能猎鹿?
stalk a deer with a hat?
怎么用扔吗?
What are you going to do, throw it?
"绝对单身者华生"
"Confirmed bachelor John Watson."
夺命飞盘真过分
A death frisbee! This is too much
clever.

No.
拜托简单明了就好
Please, keep it simple and brief.
暴殄天物明星证人
God forbid.The star witness at the trial
就应该有点智慧
should come across as intelligent.
智慧好呀那就远离自作聪明吧
* Don't you see me down here praying
*但是主说
* But the Lord said
*找魔鬼去吧主说
* Go to the devil The Lord said
相关文档
最新文档