商务英语翻译实例

合集下载

12种商务英语写作范文(及范文翻译)

12种商务英语写作范文(及范文翻译)

第一种、介绍信 Letters of Introduction实例之一:Dear Mr. / Ms。

,This is to introduce Mr。

Frank Jones, our new marketing specialist who will be in London f rom April 5 to mid April on business. We shall appreciate any help you can give Mr. Jones a nd will always be happy to reciprocate. Yours faithfully尊敬的先生/小姐,现向您推荐我们的市场专家弗兰克·琼斯先生。

他将因公务在四月15日到四月中旬期间停留伦敦。

我们将非常感谢您向琼斯先生提供的任何帮助,并非常高兴施以回报.您诚挚的实例之二:Dear Mr. / Ms,We are pleased to introduce Mr。

Wang You, our import manager of Textiles Department 。

Mr. Wang is spending three weeks in your city to develop our business with chief manufa ctures and to make purchases of decorative fabrics for the coming season. We shall be most grateful if you will introduce him to reliable manufacturers and give him any help or advice he may need。

Yours faithfully尊敬的先生/小姐,我们非常高兴向您介绍我们纺织部的进口经理王有先生。

商务英语翻译

商务英语翻译

商务英语翻译Unit 21 Red tape and other examples of government bureaucracy hinder a company’s entry into a market.繁琐的手续及其他官僚作风的例子阻碍了公司进入市场。

2 In these days of increasing global integration, the task many international marketers face is not so much market entry as managing the marketing mix in different national markets.在全球日益一体化的今天,各国际市场面临的任务与其说是建立各种市场准入问题,不如说是如何对不同的国际市场的营销组合的问题。

3 Some companies, however, do develop the same product for all markets regardless of existing local preferences.无论如何,一些公司确实在所有的市场开发相同的产品,忽视了现有的当地客户的偏好。

4 Firms sometimes customize a product to every market; at other times they offer one standardized product everywhere; and sometimes they compromise and settle in the middle.公司有的时候给不同的市场提供不同的产品,而有的时候则为所有的市场提供一个标准化的产品,有的时候则是妥协采用折中的解决方案。

5 The advent of the Internet and Intranets has the potential to accelerate the process of mining all markets for relevant information and for features that can be included in new products.网络和局域网的来临,有可能加速了挖掘相关市场信息或用于新产品的特征这一进程.6 When Citibank introduced its credit card in the Asia-Pacific region, it launched it sequentially and tailored the productfeatures for each country while maintaining its premium positioning.当花旗银行在亚太地区推出信用卡业务时,它在各个国家依次推出,并且在维持它的高端定位的同时,为每个国家度身打造了一些独特的产品特征。

电子商务专业英语商务英语翻译

电子商务专业英语商务英语翻译

1你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?Would you please quote me the price of these goods2 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

Price quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver3 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

I’d like to you quote the lowest price of CIF to Vancouver4 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

Please inform us of the prices at which you can supply5 若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you6 若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

If I give you a long-term regular order, please let us know what discount you can grant,I really appreciate.7 请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

Please quote us the lowest price of CIF to Seattle, for each of the following goods ,including our five percent commission.1.我们的包装完全适合于海运。

Our packing is completely suitable for transport by sea2.我们将完全按照你的指示包装货物。

We will packing the goods completely according to your instructions3.为了避免损坏,货物将采用木箱包装,但是这种包装的费用比较高。

商务英语翻译案例1~3

商务英语翻译案例1~3

商务英语翻译案例1~3证明与介绍信(Certificates & Letters of Introduction)引言:证明是介绍一个人某种情况的文件,介绍信是某单位派遣人员前往某处办事时介绍被派遣人员身份等的一种起介绍作用的信件。

此类信件也属于日常事务常用应用文。

范例1:CERTIFICATEThis is to certify Mr. Li Lin served as the sales manager of Dafei Electric Appliance Company Ltd. From 2002 to 2005. Having succeeded in raising yearly sales volume by 25%, Mr. Li distinguished himself for his diligence, integrity and morality, and conscientious discharge of all his duties.If I can further information, please feel free to write to me.Sincerely yoursLin BaohuaGeneral Manager 范例2:CERTIFICATE OF LEA VINGThis is to certify that Miss. Wang Li was employed in the General Manager’s Office as English secretary for the period October 2004 to August 2006, during which she proved herself to industrious and capable. She left us of her own accord.Sincerely yoursDavid ParkerGeneral Manager 范例3:Dear Sirs,We have the great pleasure of introducing to you, by this letter, Mr. David Li, a director of Messrs. Li & Co. Ltd., who is business friend of ours.Mr. Li is visiting your city to establish new business connection, and we would greatly appreciate any assistance you may render to him, which will be considered as a special favor to us.Yours faithfullyAllan ShirleyGeneral Manager案例说明:证明通常采用书信格式,但多略去收信人的姓名、地址和结束语。

商务英语翻译汇总

商务英语翻译汇总

询盘:Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

剑桥商务英语(BEC)初级翻译汇总

剑桥商务英语(BEC)初级翻译汇总

翻译1.你父亲做什么工作(谋生)?What does your father do for a living?2.我是搞软件开发的。

I'm on the software development side.3.我以前没有这儿见过你。

I haven't seen you around before.4.约翰在一家计算机公司干了许多年了。

John has been with a computer company for years.5.我妻子在家工作。

My wife works from / at home.6、因为要开个会,周五下午我恐怕不能来。

I’m afraid I can’t come on Friday afternoon, because I will be having a meeting then.7、我们打算在这个地区建一座新工厂。

W e are going to set up a new plant in this area.8、你们公司的总部设在哪儿?Where is your company based?9、I’m sort of surprised.north mid-west of the States 美国中西部的北部10、你也从纽约来?真是太巧了。

You are also from New York? That’s really a coincidence.11、我们定个日子一起吃饭吧。

Let’s fix up a date to have dinner together.12、我们将尽力满足客户的需求。

We’ll try to meet the customers’ demands13、两个陌生人正在尽量寻找双方都感兴趣的话题。

Two strangers are trying to find topics of common interest.14、这是我第二次来美国。

商务英语汉译英例

商务英语汉译英例

• Against the quickened world economic growth at present, transnational direct investment is ushering into a new growing period. The new • 当前,随着世界经济增 round of global industrial 长步伐加快,跨国直接 restructuring featuring 投资正在步入新的增长 service outsourcing, 期。以服务业外包和高 manufacturing of high-end 科技、高附加值的高端 high-tech products with 制造及研发环节转移为 high added value and 主要特征的新一轮全球 transfer of R&D is flourishing and the new 产业结构调整正在兴起。 industrial transfer has 新的产业转移为世界各 generated new 国的发展带来了新的机 opportunities for various 遇。。 countries' development.
• 中国将紧紧抓住这个 重要机遇,进一步扩 大对外开放,加强与 各国的经贸合作,在 继续鼓励外商到中国 投资的同时,积极推 进中国努力.
• By getting hold of this important opportunity, China will open wider to the outside world, cooperate further with other countries in commerce and trade, energetically encourage Chinese companies to go global while continuing to bring in foreign capital, thus making efforts for the common economic prosperity.

商务英语翻译

商务英语翻译

1. 你的工作涉及什么?What does your job involve?2. Janet是一名有经验的老师和培训员。

Janet is an experienced teacher and trainer.3. Janet是一名国际认证的公共演说者,她在世界各地做激动人心的演讲。

Janet is also an internationally accredited public speaker and she gives motivational talks around the world.4. CFO负责公司账目并控制资金出入。

CFO is reponsbile for the company's accounts and controls money coming in and going out.5. 我处理员工的问题I deal with employee’problems.6. 我们每个周一开员工大会。

We have a staff meeting every Monday.7.我能介绍下自己吗?May I introduce myself?8.我的名字是Henry,这位是我的同事Sarah。

My name is Henry, and this is my colleague, Sarah.9.我记得不准确是哪儿了。

I can’t remember where exactly.10. 我最想去的旅行目的地是台湾。

My favorite destination for holiday is Taiwan.11.Sarah是最好的候选人。

Sarah is the best candidate.12.Ian在公司人力发展方面做出重大贡献。

Ian makes a significant contribution to company staff development.1.高铁的建设正在顺利进行。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

商务英语翻译实例3001. Bill of Lading 提单A title to goods isn't like a bill of lading.货物所有权不同于提货单.2. A bill of lading may be either freight prepaid or freight payable at destination.提单所规定的运费,可以预先支付,或在目的地支付.3. The bill of lading should be marked as “ freight prepaid ".提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样.4. The ship - owner has issued a clean on board bill of lading.船东已签发了清洁装运提单.5. Is it enough that we can have an on board bill of lading to claim a settlement? 我们有已装船提单就可索赔了吗?6. Oh, by the way, remember that we want extra copiesof the Bill of Lading.噢, 还有, 记住,我们要一份提货单.7. We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单付款.8. The third party ocean Bill of Lading is not acceptable.第三方的海运提单是不被接受的.. cover note 担保书;承保单9. Cover Note (Insurance Certificate) follows as soon as we receive it from the underwriter. 一接到保险人的保险凭证,我们就立即寄给你方10. 风险指数--- economic indicator 经济停滞---economic stagnation风险资本---venture capital合并和兼并---mergers and acquisitions产品系列---product line11.我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本。

We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.12.兹随函附上及分说明书并另寄样品,供你方参考。

For your conference, we are enclosing a few copies of leaflets, and will send you samples under separate cover.13. 出口导向的增价税export-oriented value-added tax廉价出售sell-off 公共支出public spending14.对这问题不必太固执,因为有许多方法可以解决。

Don‟t be so stubborn about this problem because there is more than one way to skin a cat.15.价格降到了最低点。

Prices have reached rock bottom.16.我还不能马上说定。

I can‟t say for certain off-hand.17.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.18.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

All these articles are best selling lines.19.进口部请我通知你:一个月前从贵公司订购的150吨煤至今仍未发货,能否请你过问一下此未发货事宜?请尽快发货,不胜感激。

I am requested by the Import and Export Department to inform you that the 150tons of coal ordered from your company one month ago have not been delivered. Will you be so kind as to institute enquiries concerning this non-delivery? It will be appreciated that you give your reply as soon as possible.20.为了推广这些产品,本目录中的所有价格都可以打特价,给予15%的折扣。

In order to popularize these products, all the catalogue prices are subjectto a special discount of 15%during the month of January.21.贵方若可能在今后六个月内需要任何一种此类货物,我们建议贵方现在下订单,因为价格上涨很快。

If you are likely to require any of these items during the next six months, we advise you placing the order now as prices are rising rapidly.22.我方很高兴就我们的产品向贵方报盘、报价。

We are very pleased to make you an offer/ a quotation for our product. 23.该产品市场需求量极大,供货有限,宜从速接受该报价为好。

As this product is in great demand and the supply limited, we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.24.原油价格曾经一个月内涨了两倍。

At one time the price of the crude oil went up two-fold in a month.25.诸如新加坡等避税港对印度的直接投资急剧上升了五倍。

Foreign direct investment to India from tax havens such as Singapore witnessed a sharp rise by five times.26.我们很遗憾地告知,我们的一位客户已经决定减少四分之一的订货。

We regret to notify one of our clients have decided to cut down their order by 25%.27.在国际市场上该商品的价格比此高25%。

The price for this commodity is 25% higher in the international market.28.如果你方能够将价格降低20%,此生意则有望达成。

Business is possible if you can lower the price by 20%.29.海外投资近年来在珠三角地区增加了三倍。

Overseas investment in the Pearl River Delta has quadrupled in recent years.30.在国际市场上我们新生产的数码相机取得了接二连三的胜利。

Our new digital camera has achieved one success after another in the international market.31.每多售出10架钢琴,给你方加0.2%的佣金。

For every additional 10 pieces of pianos sold, we‟ll give you 0.2% more commission.32.每箱货都装好了,讫待装船。

Every box of goods is packed and ready for shipment.33.现寄上一份适合贵公司业务的,并附有图解的机械目录副本。

We are sending you by this post a catalogue, containing quotations for large orders taken from our existing stock.34.如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将由大批续订。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.35.我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破碎的。

We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage.36.很抱歉未能寄上全套样本。

I regret to say that we cannot send you the full range of samples.37.美国的经济下滑会导致中国经济增长放缓,但是媒体对于出口额在GDP中所占的影响过分夸大。

An American downturn will cause China‟s economy to slow. But the likely impact is hugely exaggerated by the headline figures of exports as a share of GDP.38.我方目录上产品并非全部终年有售。

Everything in our catalogue is not available all year round.39.我不能保证一月份发货。

I don‟t think I can promise you any January shipments.40.本合同应以英文写成,一式四份,双方各持两份。

This contract shall be written in English in four copies. Each party shall keep two copies.41.承包商应向工程师提供所有的图纸、规格和其他文件一式四份。

相关文档
最新文档