商务英语一级口语考试翻译真题汇总

商务英语一级口语考试翻译真题汇总
商务英语一级口语考试翻译真题汇总

历年全国国际商务英语一级口语考试翻译真题汇总

1.我们非常荣幸地邀请了来自美国的合作伙伴。

We are very honored to have invited our partners from the USA.

2.这个报价是合理的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

This offer is reasonable and is in line with the current market price.

3.希望我的介绍能让大家更好地了解本公司。

Hopefully, my introduction can help you gain a better understanding of our company.

4.我们愿意成为你们产品在中国的独家代理。

We shall be pleased to act as the sole agent in China for your products.

5.对于企业来说,盈利永远是最重要的。

Making profits is always the most important thing for an enterprise.

6.如果真是这样,我也只好接受你们提出的支付方式。

If it is really the case, I have to agree to your payment terms.

7.我们公司成立于两年前,总部设在中国深圳。

Our company was founded two years ago with its headquarters in Shenzhen, China .

8.这款打印机经济实惠,而且很少发生故障。

This model of printer is economical and reliable.

9.有了您的参与,我对这个项目的成功充满信心。

With your participation, I am fully confident of the success in this project.

10.我们先就佣金达成协议,再谈运输问题。

Let’s come to an agreement on the commission and then we can talk about the transportation. 11.我们期望能尽快得到你们老板的明确答复。

We look forward to a confirmed reply from your boss as soon as possible.

12.为防止意外,我们希望货品采用木箱包装。

In order to avoid accidents, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases.

13.我代表总经理向各位来宾致以诚挚的欢迎!

On behalf of our general manager, I’d like to express our warmest welcome to all the guests

14.今年我国的进出口总额比去年增长了30%。

The volume of imports and exports of our country increased by 30% compared with those of last year.

15.我们之间的相互了解必将促成今后的合作。

Our mutual understanding will certainly result in future cooperation.

16 .我们最近收到的订单太多,需要时间核对。

We have received too many orders recently and it takes time to check them.

17.为了纪念我们的这次合作,我为您准备了一份礼物。

I have a present for you to mark the success of our cooperation.

18.由于原材料涨价,我们不得不调整产品的价格。

Because of the rising cost of raw materials, we are forced to adjust our product prices.

19.我们公司深受国内外客户的信赖和称赞。

Our company has won trust and praise from our clients at home and abroad.

20.我们真诚希望此次交易能令双方满意。

We sincerely hope that this transaction will satisfy both parties.

21.我公司的财务部在本大楼的三楼。

Our company’s Financial Department is on the third floor of this building.

22.由此产生的额外费用概由你方支付。

The extra expenses involved will be for your account.

23.为了纪念我们的这次合作,我为您准备了一份礼物。

I have a present for you to mark the success of our cooperation.

24.由于原材料涨价,我们不得不调整产品的价格。

Because of the rising cost of raw materials, we are forced to adjust our product prices.

25.如果您加大订购量的话,我们可以降价。

We will reduce the price if you place a larger order

26.你知道那家银行的营业时间吗?

Do you know the working hours of that bank?

27.这种品牌的T恤尤其受年轻人的欢迎。

T-shirt of this brand are especially popular with young people.

28.我要订一张明晚去上海的机票。

I want to book an air ticket to Shanghai for tomorrow evening..

29.我们公司专门从事玩具进口业务。

We specialize in the import and export of toys.

30.这是我们目前所能提供的最大数量.

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.

31.我会向运输部核实情况,然后给你回电。

I will check it with our shipping department and call you back.

32能否让我们做贵公司中国的独家代理?

Will you consider appointing us as your sole agent in China?

33.让我们向您展示我们生产的机器的一些图片。

Let me show you some illustration of the machines we make.

34.我们从什么时候可以知道你们的到岸价?

When can we have your CIF price?

35.我们希望同贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

36.这个牌子的冰箱的卖点是什么?

What are the selling points of the refrigerator of this brand?

37我们10天前已收到你们的装运通知,但货现在还没到。

We received your shipment notice ten days ago, but there is no delivery yet.

38如果付款方式能更灵活一些,我们可以订更多的货。

If there is a more flexible payment term, we will place a larger order.

39. 我很遗憾地通知你,货物的质量与样品不相符。

I regret to inform you that the quality of the goods is not the same as that of the samples.

40. 对我来说,与家人一起共度假日比升职更重要。

For me, it is more important to spend holidays with my family than to get promoted. 41.我们通常的做法是先收30%的订金,再安排装运。

Our normal practice is that we arrange the shipment after receiving a 30% deposit. 42.我们的领导为公司的未来发展作出了明智的决定。

Our leaders have made a wise decision for our company’s future development.

43. 铁路运输费用太高,我们建议采取海运的方式。

Because the costs of railway transportation are too high, we suggest ocean delivery.

44.我们收到了你们寄来的样品,对设计很满意。

We have received the sample you sent to us and we are very satisfied with the design.

45.我们将把你们对于产品包装的建议转告给供应商。

We will pass on your suggestions on the product packaging to the supplier.

46.通过我们的共同努力,我们的合作一定能成功。

Through our joint efforts, our cooperation will surely be successful.

47.接到你们的询盘后,我可以马上做出最新报价。

I can give you the latest offer immediately after receiving your inquiry.

48.你们在这里逗留期间,请随时电话和我保持联系。

Please feel free to keep in touch with me by phone during your stay here.

49.我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上发货。

I hope that you can make shipment immediately after receiving our letter of credit.

50.中国的投资环境吸引了越来越多的外国企业。

China’s investment environment is attracting more and more foreign enterprises.

51.我们的订货量很大程度上取决于你们的折扣。

To a large extent, the size of our order depends on your discount.

52. 希望你们今后能给予我们更多的技术支持。

We hope you will give us further technical support in the future.

53.每笔订单金额不得少于200美元,不含运输成本。

The amount of each order should be no less than US $ 200, not including the delivery cost. 54. 请看一下我们准备的日程安排是否需要调整。

Please take a look at the schedule we prepared and let us know if there should be any changes.

55.我们的产品在世界市场上和受欢迎。

Our products enjoy great popularity in world market

56. 如果你方能降价5%,我们将订购200公吨。

If you can reduce the price by 5% , we shall be able to order 200 metric tons

57. 我们公司生产了一系列新产品,或许你会感兴趣的。

Our company has developed a range of new products which may be of interest to you .

58. 现金支付时我们最常用的支付方式之一。

Payment by cash is one of our most popular payment terms.

59.我们公司在国内玩具业居于领先地位。

Our company is one of the leaders in the domestic toy industry.

60.我们产品的价格是按照成本来计算的。

The price of our product is worked out according to the cost.

61.您的访问将进一步加强我们的经济合作。

Your visit will further strengthen our economic cooperation.

62.如果合作继续,我们再讨论明年的佣金。

We will discuss the commission for next year if our cooperation continues.

63.我们的产品出厂前要经过严格的检查。

Our products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

64.你们的报价要比你们的竞争对手高出很多。

Your quotation is much higher than that of your competitors. .

65. 我们希望您在方便的时候来我公司访问。

商务英语翻译试题四试卷及答案

商务英语翻译试题(四) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规。 (10分) (1) currency A. the money in use in a particular country B. flow of price C. at present D. deposit in the bank (2) vary A. to change or be different B. to choose C. to apply for D. to refuse (3) tumble A. to be trapped in difficulty B. to fall quickly and without control C. to be tired of doing D. to become less in number or smaller (4) breach A. an act of breaking a law, promise B. a specialized company C. a part of an institution D. an agreement or contract (5) take the law into their own hands. A. to solve the problem by themselves B. to break or violate the law C. to explain the clauses in the law D. to understand the law as they think (6) seminar A. survival B. study of a university C. sightseeing D. social setting (7) grace A. a person who controls property B. a period of time allowed before sth. happens C. a generally accepted opinion D. a way of dealing with a problem (8) veto A. a refusal to allow sth. to be done B. a particular right to do sth. C. an amount of money paid to obtain insurance D. disagreement or unfriendliness (9) priority A. to pose a threat B. to produce life cycle

全国商务英语翻译统一考试_4

全国商务英语翻译统一考试 中级笔译试题 注意事项 1. 请首先按要求在试题卷和答题卷的标封处填写姓名、准考证号等; 2. 请仔细阅读题目要求进行答题,答案写在答题卷上; 3. 请保持卷面整洁,不要在标封区填写无关内容; 4. 答题时间为150分钟。 Part I Translate the following sentences into English or into Chinese. 1.国家统计局说,消费者价格3月份攀升8.3%,比2月份8.7%有所下降。2月份的上涨率是将近12年来的最高点。价格升高的部分原因被指是由于1月份和2月份的严重暴雪导致工厂停工,庄稼被毁。 2. 对于钢材、水泥、化肥、化工原料等这类商品来说,只要其规格、样式、型号或化学成分相符,价格优惠且交货及时,买方通常都不会派人去国外进行实地考察。 3.中国能不能顶住霸权主义、强权政治的压力,坚持我们的社会主义制度,关键就看能不能争得经济较快的增长速度,实现我们的发展战略。 4.部分地区由于需求增长,批发茶价几乎翻了一番。所以我公司拟大批量订货,希望贵方备足库存。 5.这个现行办法旨在扶持那些发展中国家与从其他国家进口的产品展开竞争,而不损害我们自己产业的利益。 6. After months of unfruitful negotiation with the trade unions, the government cut the Gordian knot by declaring that workers who did not accept a 2% pay rise would be fired. 7.China’s growing trade surplus has been a point of contention with both the United States and the European Union. China’s major trading partners accuse Beijing of manipulating its currency to keep its value low and give Chinese products an unfair price advantage on world markets. 8. One day’s sick leave with the application, after approved by the departmental head, is to be submitted to the admin executive on the day following the one day’s sick leave. 9. There were a few middle-aged and even elderly women in the train, their silver-wiry hair and wrinkled faces, scourged by time and trouble, having almost a grotesque, certainly a pathetic appearance in such a jaunty situation. 10.The 1970s brought a decline in eating out, but the 1980s, especially in homes where both parents were working, brought a big increase in the demand for many types of restaurants. Part II. Translate the following passages into Chinese. Passage 1 Savings provide one way to take care of financial losses. But savings are not the answer to large losses. The best way to guard against large financial losses is through insurance. Over 4,800 companies in the United States are in the business of providing insurance protection. These businesses are called insurance companies. Because most insurance companies operate on a big scale, they provide a way for large numbers of people to share their losses. Insurance can provide protection against almost any kind of loss. Singers may insure their voices. Photographers may insure their negatives. The owner of a home freezer may insure against food loss in case of a power failure. A business owner can insure his or her place of business. A business owner can also insure against a loss of profits during a shutdown following a fire or damaging accident. Like all private firms, insurance companies must charge enough for protection to pay their operating costs and make a profit. The main factor affecting the price of insurance, however, is the amount of risk involved. The more risk an insurance company assumes for a policyholder, the higher the premium. An insurance company must collect enough money from all its policyholders to pay the claims of those who have

商务英语期末考试参考答案

商务英语期末考试参考答案 说明:商务英语期末考试有五种题型: 一、中英短语互译已经全部总结,见下文 二、问答题已经提供了参考答案,仅供参考,见下文 三、案例分析题请根据题目要求自行准备 四、英语段落翻译中文已经注明,请自己翻看商务英语教程 五、写作请根据题目要求自行准备 1、中英短语互译(详见商务英语课件——每个PPT中的短语部分) PPT1: 1. individual proprietorship个体经营,独资企业 2. convertible bonds 可转换债券 3. memorandum of association 公司章程 4. monopolistic competition 垄断竞争 5. business credit 商业信用 1. 财政资源 financial resources 2. 有限责任公司 limited company 3. 销售收入 sales revenue 4. 有形商品 tangible goods 5. 流动资金 working capital PPT2: 1. flexible manufacturing system 弹性生产系统 2. fractional reserve system 部分准备金制度

3. credit instruments 信用工具,信用票据 4. bull market/bear market 牛/熊或多头/空头市场 5. manufacturing process 制造工艺 1. 厂址选择 facility location 2. 库存控制 inventory control 3. 总支出 aggregate expenditures 4. 股权证/权益证 equity instruments 5. 财务管理 financial management PPT3: 1. performance appraisal 绩效/业绩评估 2. promotion-from-within 内部提拔 3. skills inventory 技术库存 4. macroeconomic ramification 宏观经济衍生物/结果 5. closed-end fund 封闭式基金 1. 项目生命周期 project life cycle 2. 软技能和硬技能 soft skills and hard skills 3. 补偿制度 compensation system 4. 开放式基金 open-ended fund 5. 优先股 preferred stock PP4: 1. profit-oriented objective 利润导向的目标 2. marketing intermediary 营销代理商

商务英语翻译考试

考试简介 全国商务英语翻译(ETTBL)是我国一项系统的“外语+专业”的商务翻译培训、考试,以全国《商务英语翻译教程》(口译/笔译)的培训大纲为基础,内容涵盖广告、产品描述、产品与保险、人力资源与职业、经济、国际贸易、金融证券、市场营销、法律、合同与协议、旅游业等。由商务英语专业教授及富有商务背景的外籍教师进行授课,侧重于常用商务材料英汉互译对照、常用商务专业词汇及典型句型解析、翻译技巧等。打造商务英语翻译培训的优秀品牌,弥补高素质商务英语翻译人才的市场缺口,培养出专业化、知识化的口译/笔译人才,缩短新学员进入企业的磨合期,尽快适应工作;提高在职人员商务英语翻译专业水平及职业能力,更好地胜任工作。 学员完成培训计划规定的全部内容和课时后,参加全国商务英语翻译的考核及综合评定,根据考评结果,颁发相应等级相应层次的《全国商务英语翻译证书》。是商务英语人员上岗就业的依据,是工商、合资企业、外事单位用人的资格凭证.该证书全国通用,并网上注册()。并为学员建立个人资料库,借助中国商务人才网()的网络平台协助考生就业和提供继续教育服务等。

职业定义 初级:能在商务往来中进行一般性商务英语交谈。涉外企业的员工及同层次的企业外销人员、宾馆接待人员、商场收银员等。 中级:能在一般性商务会谈和商务活动中进行口译和笔译。涉外企业的职员及同层次的秘书,办公室主管等。 高级:能在一般性商务会议和外事商务活动中进行口译和笔译。涉外企业主管及同层次的企业经理助理、企业经理等。 翻译师:能在大型商务会议中进行复杂的口译和笔译,并胜任专职商务翻译工作。 高级翻译师:能在各种国际会议中进行口译和笔译。在口译中能交替传译和同声传译;在笔译中对商务活动会议的文件及商务专业性的资料作笔译。能承担国际商务会议中各种复杂的笔译、口译,解决商务英语中的一切疑难问题。 考试对象 凡遵守中华人民共和国宪法和法律、恪守职业道德、具备一定外语水平、有志于从事商务领域翻译工作的在职和求职人员及在校生,不论学历高低,均可参加。

商务英语翻译试题汇总

广东外语外贸大学公开学院辅导资料 商务英语翻译课程试卷 (课程代码:5355) 考生注意:1. 答案必须写在答卷上,写在问卷上无效。 2. 考试时间150分钟。 I. Multiple Choices (20 points, 2 points for each) 第一套试卷 1.It is not surprising, then, that the world saw a return to a floating exchange rate system. Central banks were no longer required to support their own currencies. A.在这种情况下,世界各国又恢复浮动汇率就不足为奇了。各国中央银行也就无须维持本币的汇价了。 B.不足为奇,全世界看到了汇率的回归,因此各国中央银行无需维持本币的汇价了。 C.此时此刻,世界各国又恢复了移动的交换比率,因此各国中央银行无需维持本币汇价。 D.在这种情况下,全世界又恢复了浮动交换率,这已不足为奇了,因此各国中央银行也就无需维持本币价格了。 2.Assuming the laboratory tests go well, and you can quote us a competitive price, we would certainly be able to place more substantial orders on a regular basis. A.假定实验室检验顺利,并且你的报价有竞争力,我们会大量向贵公司订货的。 B.若实验室检验合格,且你们给我们的报价具有竞争力,我们一定会定期大量订货的。 C.若实验室检验良好,且你们给出的报价具有竞争性,我们一定会定期定量订货的。 D.假定实验室发展良好,且你们的报价具有竞争力,我们一定会大量定期订货的。 3.Chinese researchers have made a breakthrough in developing new materials for nickel-hydrogen batteries used in low temperatures, Inhaul reported. A.中国研究者已经在开发新材料用于低温下使用的镍氢电池方面有了突破,据新华社报道。 B.新华社报道,中国科学家在从事新材料制造低温镍氢电池方面有了突破。 C.新华社报道,中国研究人员在开发利用新材料制造在低温下使用的镍氢电池方面已有了突破。 D.中国研究者在开发新材料制造低温镍氢电池有了重大突破,这是新华社报道的。 4. Since the initiation of economic reforms in the late 1970s, China has achieved impressive

英语翻译基础历年真题试卷汇编88

英语翻译基础历年真题试卷汇编88 (总分:50.00,做题时间:90分钟) 一、词语翻译(总题数:27,分数:50.00) 1.英译汉 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 解析: 2.civil law (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:民法) 解析: 3.mass transit (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:公共交通;大容量公共运输(工具)) 解析: 4.wage theory (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:工资理论) 解析: 5.mock epic (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:讽刺史诗) 解析: 6.counterespionage (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:反间谍活动) 解析: 7.high seas (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:公海;远海) 解析: 8.CYO (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:首席元老(Chief Yearly Officer)) 解析: 9.irrigation and drainage (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:灌溉与排水) 解析:

商务英语翻译试题二试卷及答案2

商务英语翻译试题(二) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规范。(10分) (1) promote A. to encourage the popularity, sale or development B. to change or vary C. to act as judge in an argument D. to speak or write to someone (2) to address A. to speak or write to someone, or to direct information at someone. B. to offer, supply C. to stipulate D. to come up with ideas (3) to indemnify A. to pay for the damage B. to state something officially C. to suggest an idea D. to use something instead of another (4) to cancel an order A. to confirm an order B. to deliver a letter C. to recommend a candidate D. to make void or of no effect (5) ceiling A. upper limit B. cancellation C. bottom D. the lowest point (6) tide over A. to help sb. during a period of difficulty B. to spend a lot of time doing C. to tie to sth. D. to try one’s best (7) carry out A. to take away B. to perform or complete C. to give or offer something D. to suggest an idea (8) to complicate A. to finish something B. to be dissatisfied with something C. to make something more difficult to deal with D. to compare with something (9) to put on an event A. to come up with ideas B. to come on for sth.

《商务英语翻译》 期末试卷答案

2012-2013学年第一学期2011级《商务英语翻译》毕业清考A 卷答题卡 一,单项选择题(10X2’) 1.__ __D__ 2. ___A_____ 3.__ _C_______ 4. ____C__5. C___ B,(5X3’)6._ _D_____ 7. ______A___ 8._____C_______ 9. ___C____10. _____A___ 二.(10X2’) 11___e___12___g___13____g__14____b___15__j_____ 16___k___17___d____18____m___19___c___20__a___ 三.把下列句子译成汉语,注意翻译技巧(10X4’)黑体为主要评分点 21.他觉得把会议上讨论的事情告诉他妻子是不恰当的。 22. 你必须注意你方出口产品的质量 23. 我的升职多亏你的帮忙;我过去是,现在也是十分感激你的。 24.教师应在教学上有耐心。 25. 他无权签订这样的合同 26.他未遵守安全操作规则导致引擎事故的发生。 27. 显而易见,建一所中学的计划将会被取消 28. 他旅途中的所见所闻给他留下了深刻的印象。 29.他讲得太快了,我们不能听懂他说什么。 30.对亚洲事务感兴趣的大使不禁受宠若惊. 四.请将下面这封信函翻译成汉语,注意翻译技巧(15’) 尊敬的李先生: 4月15日有关付款条件的来函已经收悉。 本公司同意贵公司如下建议: 1. 以见票即付的保兑不可撤销信用证付款,而非见票直接付款。 2. 贵公司的报盘不会有折扣。以上建议获本公司总经理批准,今后将如述执行。现正拟订有关订单,十日内将送达贵公司。 诚望今后两公司间的会谈能促进双方的业务发展。 敬复

英语翻译基础历年真题试卷汇编74

英语翻译基础历年真题试卷汇编74 (总分:50.00,做题时间:90分钟) 一、词语翻译(总题数:27,分数:50.00) 1.英译汉 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 解析: https://www.360docs.net/doc/4114086063.html,ernment watchdog (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:政府监督) 解析: 3.carbon footprint (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:碳足迹,碳排放) 解析: 4.Twitter (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:推特) 解析: 5.funemployment (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:失业乐活) 解析: 6.Diesel oil (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:柴油) 解析: 7.汉译英 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 解析: 8.借词 (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:loanword) 解析: 9.全球暖化 (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:global warming) 解析: 10.经济不景气 (分数:2.00)

《商务英语翻译》历年真题及答案[]doc

全国商务英语翻译统一考试初级笔译练习试题 练习一 Part I Translate the following sentences into English or Chinese 1.迄今为止,各国的移民政策侧重于为低技能工人设置障碍,同时鼓励高技能专业人才、工程师、科学家和企业家前来工作,甚至定居。 2.Kasda是瑞士的汽车、能源和食品集团公司。本年度第一季度,尽管它的总营业额下降了6%,但是利润却增加了12.1%。 3.“海洋城”以其绵延10英里(相当于16公里)的海滩而闻名,每年接待约800万游客 4.当富人想到将财富传给子孙的时候,他们通常会有两种情绪:害怕和忧虑。他们害怕或忧虑金钱会对子孙产生消极影响;害怕金钱会让子孙失去通过努力工作获得成功的人生动力。 5.关于我方第315号订单,由于到货质量低劣,我方被迫表达强烈不满。 6.China is fielding its largest-ever Olympic team at the upcoming Beijing Games, with 639 athletes competing in all 28 sports. The Chinese team will attempt to surpass the 32 gold medals won at the Athens Olympics, four less than the United States. 7.A Japanese media report says Japan and China have reached a compromise and agreed to jointly develop gas fields and share profits in disputed areas of the East China Sea. 8.The number of newly laid-off U.S. workers rose last week, the latest sign that the economic downturn is affecting the job market. A report Thursday from the Labor Department said the number of people applying for unemployment benefits for the first time rose 22–thousand, to 378–thousand. 9. Chinese economy suffered only a mild setback in the first quarter of 2008, and remains resilient despite inflation and worsening global credit crisis. 10. Praise and encouragement also makes employees more likely to work hard and stay in their jobs, saving on the cost of finding replacements. Part II Translate the following passages into Chinese. Passage 1 Most Americans believe someone isn’t grown up until age 26, probably with a completed education, a full-time job, a family to support and financial independence, a survey said. But they also believe that becoming an official grown-up is a process that takes five years from about the age of 20, concluded the report from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center. The findings were based on a representative sample of 1398 people over age 18. The poll found the following ages at which people expect the transitions to grown-up status to be completed: age 20.9 self-supporting; 21.1 no longer living with parents; 21.2 full-time job; 22.3 education complete; 24.5 being able to support a family financially; 25.7 married; and 26.2 having a child. “There is a large degree of consensus across social groups on the relative importance of the seven transitions,” said Tom Smith, director of the survey. The only notable pattern of differences is on views about supporting a family, having a child and g etting married. “Older adults and the widowed and married rate these as more important than younger adults and the never-married do,” he added. “This probably reflects in large part a shift in values across generations away from traditional family values.” The most valued step toward reaching adulthood, the survey found, was completing an education, followed by full-time employment, supporting a family, financial independence, living independently of parents, marriage and parenthood. Passage 2 Spend less than you earn. This is perhaps the most worn out, overused phrase in the world of personal finance. But guess what? It’s also the single most important financial lesson you’ll ever learn. No matter how hard you work and how much money you earn, you’ll never achieve financial security if you spend more than you earn, so…… do whatever it takes to make sure that this doesn’t happen. This takes self-discipline, and might require constructing a budget, but if you ever want to get to a point where you can afford all the little niceties in life, you need to make it happen. Plan for the future. I’ve been where you are, and I know that “the future” seems like it’s a million miles away. Do yourself a favor. Sit down and define short, intermediate, and long-term goals and then put together a plan for getting there. It’s not easy, and you probably won’t get it right at first but once you do this, you’ll have something concrete to work from (and to modify in the future). Start small and work your way up. Be patient. Building a solid financial foundation takes time. Don’t look for shortcuts or try to strike it rich overnight wit h the latest hot investment tip. Likewise, don’t make major financial decisions wi thout fully considering the ramifications. This isn’t to say that you should be paralyzed fear. Rather, you need to do your homework. Turn those unknowns into knowns, and

商务英语翻译试题(三)试卷及答案_3

商务英语翻译试题(三) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规范。(10分) (1) credit A. a kind of money B. a method of paying at a later time C. currency D. charge or service (2) assign A. to take or move out B. to put sth in a particular order C. to choose or give a particular job to sb. D. to decide how sth will be made (3) to perform A. to project a program B. to contribute a fund C. to do an action or piece of work D. to cater for (4) to withhold A. to offer something for a decision B. to have a particular right to do C. to put something in a particular order D. to refuse to give or to keep back (5) to schedule A. to take on responsibility B. to trust in someone C. to bring in a consultant D. to list or state details (6) reimbursement A. to charge B. to pay back esp. money C. to claim for damages D. to ask for (7) qualify A. to make sth. Better B. to cause sb. to have the legal right to have or do sth. C. to choose sb. officially for a job D. to pay for the damage (8) put forward A. to arrange for something B. to come on something C. to put on an event D. to suggest an idea for consideration (9) to boost A. to take back or to remove B. to refuse to give C. to become less in number or smaller D. to improve or increase (10) to comply with

英语翻译基础历年真题试卷汇编79

英语翻译基础历年真题试卷汇编79 (总分:12.00,做题时间:90分钟) 一、英汉互译(总题数:6,分数:12.00) 1.汉译英(分数: 2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 解析: 2.2010年12月,为了向年轻一代普及航天科学教育,海南省开始在文昌市建设航天主题公园。公园占地1800亩,紧邻文昌卫星发射中心。工程预计花费30亿元,在2013年完工。这个航天主题公园将分四个展览区,包括地球、月球、火星和太阳。游客甚至可以进入发射台,实地观看火箭发射。 (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:To promote aerospace science and general aviation knowledge among the younger generation, in December 2010, Hainan province begins to build a Space Flight Theme Park in Wenchang Cit-y. Covering an area of 1,800 mu (120 hectares) , the theme park is located at Wenchang Satellite Launch Center. The whole project is estimated to cost 3 billion yuan (455 million U. S. dollars) and is expected to be finished in 2013. The park will have four exhibiti-on sections, featuring the earth, moon, Mars and the sun. Visitors can even enter the launch station and watch the actual rocket launch.) 解析: 3.1957年10月苏联成功发射第一颗人造卫星,揭开了人类历史由地球迈向太空的第一页。此后短短半个世纪里,人类的外空探索活动突飞猛进,取得了辉煌的成就。人类不仅成功登陆月球,而且还将研究的触手伸向火星等更为遥远的星球。截止到2006年底,环绕地球飞行的各类人造物体,包括人造卫星、航天飞机、国际空间站、空间实验室等接近6000个。 (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:On October, 1957, the Soviet Union successfully launched the first artificial satellite, which turned the first page in human history of entering the space. During the half century coming after, humans" explorations in outer space have grown by leaps and bounds and have made brilliant achievements. Humans not only successfully landed on the moon, but also reached toward even more distant planet such as Mars. At the end of 2006, the number of the various types of artificial objects flying around the Earth, including satellites, space shuttles, international space stations, space laboratories, etc. is already close to 6,000.) 解析: 4.博鳌论坛的经历给了刘晓宁不小的打击,生活上的拮据让她开始反思自己做公务员两年多的经历。都说公务员舒服,但刘晓宁每天的工作时间都在10小时以上,加班到晚上八九点钟,是很正常的事。如果有活动,赶工到夜里12点,也是家常便饭。 (分数:2.00) __________________________________________________________________________________________ 正确答案:(正确答案:The experience in Boao Forum is not a small blow to Liu Xiaoning. The bare livelihood forced her to reflect on her life as a civil servant for more than two years. Every one says that civil servants enjoy a comfortable life, but Xiaoning works more than 10 hours everyday. Working overtime until eight or nine in the evening is perfectly normal. When there are activities, staying up to 12 at night is also not uncommon.) 解析: 5.我国人口老龄化对经济增长的潜在影响理论研究认为,老龄化会减少劳动力供给,降低社会储蓄率,导致产出和资本形成能力下降,最终影响经济增长。同时,发达国家的实际表明,随着人口老龄化,养老费用及人均医疗费用均会大幅上升,加重政府财政负担。与发达国家“富老同步”或者“先富后老”相比,

相关文档
最新文档