大学英语教材句子翻译大全
大学英语 综合教程1 中译英句子

⑴众所周知,中国在2003年成功地发射了第一艘载人宇宙飞船。
(…the year 2003 saw…)—As is known to all, the year 2003 saw the successful launching of China's first manned spaceship.⑵时间见证了这所大学悠久的历史、自由的学术氛围和充满活力的学生生活。
(Time has witnessed…)—Time has witnessed the long history, free academic atmosphere and energetic students' life of the university.⑶中国在新世纪将发生重大而深远的变化。
(The new century will see…)—The new century will see a significant and far-reaching change in China.⑷南京这座古老而美丽的城市见证过许多重大的历史事件。
(Nanjing witnessed…)—Nanjing, an ancient and beautiful city, has witnessed many great historic events.⑸重游青年时代曾经学习和工作过的地方时,他回忆起许多美好的往事。
(A visit…brought back…)—A visit to the places where he had studied and worked during his youth brought back many fond memories.Unit 2⑴观看激烈的足球比赛是让我忘却工作中一切烦恼的最佳途径。
(take one's mind off…)—Watching exciting soccer games is the best way to take my mind off all the problems in my work.⑵朋友们伤感地目送他开车离开,清楚地知道下次见面应该是很久之后了。
院校资料-大学英语读写教程1翻译

大学英语读写教程1翻译汉译英1. 有了他父亲给的钱,他就能在附近的镇上买栋房子了。
(afford)With the money given by his father, he could afford a house in the town nearby.2. 那位年轻女士太激动,以至情不自禁地提起了婚姻话题。
(bring up)The young lady was so excited that she could not restrain herself from bringing up the subject of marriage.5. 不管他们是谁,他们都得对这次事故负责。
(whoever)Whoever they are, they should take responsibility for the accident.1. 前几天当我沿着大街走的时候,钱包被人偷了。
The other day when I was walking along the street, I had my wallet stolen.2. 我喜欢乘公共汽车上班,而不是自己驾车。
那天上午也不例外。
When I go to work, I prefer to take a bus rather than drivie and that morning was no exception.?4. 这两个劫匪的作案手法表明他们可能就是过去几个月里这一地区多起抢劫案的肇事者。
The two robbers' methods suggested they might be the same men who had committed a number of robberies in the area over the past few months.5. 我们珍惜自己行动的自由, 劳动的果实和我们的生命。
We hold dear/value our freedom to move about, the fruits of labor and, our own lives.1. 她对那可怜的病孩充满了同情。
大学生英语第一册翻译

Unit 1 Writing for MyselfUseful Expressions1. 断断续续 off and on2. 对…感到腻味 be bored by ...3. 觉得…枯燥难懂 find ... dull and difficult4. 以…而出名have a reputation for ...5. 据说某人… sb. be said to be ...6. 拘谨刻板,落后于时代 formal, rigid and out-of-date7. 随笔小品文 an informal essay8. 躺在沙发上 lie on a sofa9. 不得不面对… face up to ...10. 围坐在晚餐桌旁 be seated around the supper table11. …重现在我脑海中 ... reawake in my mind12. 自得其乐for one’s own joy13. 违反规定 violate the rules14. 不及格分a failing grade15. 别无选择,只好做…There is no choice but t o do ...16. 更重要的是,而且what’s more17. 专心地听 listen attentively18. 乐呵呵地开怀大笑 laugh with open-hearted enjoyment19. 心花怒放pure delight20. 最后的时刻 at the eleventh hourSentence Translation1. The idea of becoming a writer had come to me off and on since my childhood in Belleville, but it wasn’t until my third year in high school that the possibility took hold.Paraphrasing: Ever since I was a child in Belleville, I had thought of becoming a writer from time to time, but I didn’t make up my mind until I was in the eleventh grade.从孩提时代,我还住在贝尔维尔时,我的脑子里就断断续续地转着当作家的念头,但直等到我高中三年级,这一想法才有了实现的可能。
大学英语综合教程1中译英句子

大学英语综合教程1中译英句子⑴众所周知,中国在2003年成功地发射了第一艘载人宇宙飞船。
(…the year 2003 saw…)—As is known to all, the year 2003 saw the successful launching of China's first manned spaceship.⑵时间见证了这所大学悠久的历史、自由的学术氛围和充满活力的学生生活。
(Time has witnessed…)—Time has witnessed the long history, free academic atmosphere and energetic students' life of the university.⑶中国在新世纪将发生重大而深远的变化。
(The new century will see…)—The new century will see a significant and far-reaching change in China.⑷南京这座古老而美丽的城市见证过许多重大的历史事件。
(Nanjing witnessed…)—Nanjing, an ancient and beautiful city, has witnessed many great historic events.⑸重游青年时代曾经学习和工作过的地方时,他回忆起许多美好的往事。
(A visit…brought back…)—A visit to the places where he had studied and worked during his youth brought back many fond memories.Unit 2⑴观看激烈的足球比赛是让我忘却工作中一切烦恼的最佳途径。
(take one's mind off…)—Watching exciting soccer games is the best way to take my mind off all the problems in my work.⑵朋友们伤感地目送他开车离开,清楚地知道下次见面应该是很久之后了。
新通用大学英语4-课后翻译

新通用大学英语4-课后翻译第一篇:新通用大学英语4-课后翻译Unit 11.许多人认为国际旅游对经济发展有积极作用。
(produce … effect on)Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth.2.高年级学生可以与新生一起分享他们的经历:如何克服遇到的困难,如何适应新的环境。
(adjust …to)The senior and junior students could share their own experience about how to overcome the difficulty they have ever met, how to adjust to the new environment with the new students.3.该是有关当局采取适当的措施来解决交通问题的时候了。
(It is time …, concerned, take steps)It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.4.现在,越来越多的人认识到法制教育的重要性。
(be aware that …, be of …)Today an increasing number of people have been aware that law education is of great importance.5.应该鼓励年轻人和他们的同龄人交往,发展他们的交际能力。
(communicate with…)Young people should be encouraged to communicate with their peers and develop their interpersonal skills.Text AMartin Seligman has been studying optimists and pessimists for 25 years.He is a psychologist and the author of bestselling books that help people to be more optimistic.In his studies of world-class athletes and top performers in the business world, Seligman found that optimists perform better when they encounter difficult situations than pessimists do.According to Seligman, “When pessimists come up against an obstacle, theyoften quit;when optimists meet an obstacle, they try harder.” An optimist stays in the game and instead of seeing a problem, looks for a solution.马丁•塞利格曼25 来一直从事对乐观者和悲观者的研究。
全新版大学英语句子翻译

全新版大学英语(1)句子翻译1.I did my best to avoid showing pleasure, but what I was feeling was pure delight at thisdemonstration that my words had the power to make people laugh.2.Suddenly I wanted to write about that, about the warmth and good feeling of it.te in the year we tackled the informal essay.4.I don’t think any of us keep up our correspondence to well.5.When we were married , we used to go to each other’s house every now and then.6.When I got to my hotel room I didn’t unpack right away.7.Whether we like it or not, the world we live in has changed a great deal in the last hundredyears.8.Anyway, even if one wanted to, one couldn’t put the clock back to an earlier age.9.The science people learn in school can provide the basic framework.10.But I have sufficient faith in the good sense of the public to believe that we might prove thiswrong.11.He came from a rocky farm in Italy, somewhere south of Rome.12.Then, during the war, a message came from my company. Tony had passed away.13.All he had were 24 precious hours a day, and he wasted none of them.14.He looked for the girl whose heart he knew, but whose face he didn’t .15.And she said if you were to ask me out to dinner, I should go and tell you that she is waitingfor you in the big restaurant across the street.16.The true nature of a heart is seen in its response to the unattractive.17.Tell me whom you love, and I will tell you who you are.18.Over the years, I have written extensively about animal-intelligence e the years, I have writtenextensively about animal-intelligence experiments and the controversy that surrounds them.19.Why would an animal want to cooperate with a human?20.It is comforting to realize that other species besides our own can stand back and assess theworld around them.全新版大学英语(2)句子翻译1.The key to our room was attached to a large plastic block with the room number on it.2.I soon realized that this incident was directly relevant to our assigned tasks in China.3.In terms of attitudes to creativity there seems to be a reversal of priorities.4.He put on a dinner jacket to serve as a waiter at the birthday party of The Richest Man inAmerica.5.At a church supper the other night, he and his wife were in back washing dishes.6.I’ve never seen anyone yet who worked for him or was around him for any length of time whowasn’t better off.7.For the sake of fun it carries things to extremes, but nearly everyone can recognize somethingof themselves and their parents in it.8.And I just wanted you to know that I’ll do anything I can to help him through life’s dangeroussea.9.If that sort of thing happened only once in a while, it wouldn’t be so bad.10.My boyfriend’s Liverpool accent suddenly becomes impossible to interpret after his easilylunderstood words on screen.11.If I desired, I could stay inside for weeks without wanting anything.12.At times, I turn on the television and just leave it to talk away in the background, somethingthat I’d never done previously.13.To restore balance to my life, I force myself back into the real world.14.I re-enter my apartment and run to the computer as though it were a place of safety.15.The stands were still filled with about 20,000 people, even though the final race had ended anhour earlier.16.It was at the exact moment he took a deep breath that he began to lift off the ground.17.When he heard the singing of some distant birds in flight, he knew it was his time to fly.18.One day, however, I actually met a superwoman face to face.19.Other days, every item on my schedule will take three times the number of minutes set aside.20.Racing the clock every day is such an exhausting effort that when I actually have a few freemoments, I tend to collapse.全新版大学英语(3)句子翻译1.After years of frustration with city and suburban living, my wife and I have finally foundcontentment here in the country.2.We’ve been able to make up the difference in income by cutting back without appreciablylowering our standard of living.3.Once economic conditions improve, however, demand for farms like ours should be strongagain.4.I am not making anywhere near as much money as I did when I was employed full time, butnow we don’t need as much either.5.Carter’s devotion to her ancestor is about more than personal pride: it is about family honor.6.Over the course of his life, John Parker guided more than 400 slaves to safety.7.While black conductors were often motivated by their own painful experiences, whites werecommonly driven by religious convictions.8.The Bible, in bidding us to feed the hungry and clothe the naked, said nothing about color.9.Many slaves traveled under cover of night, their faces sometimes caked with white powder.10.Making the best of his lot, Henson worked diligently and rose far in his owner’s regard.11.In the house where I grew up, it was our custom to leave the front door on the latch at night.12.Parents used to take children out to departure gates to watch planes land and take off.13.Airports are no longer a place of education and fun; they are the most sophisticated of securitysites.14.We have become so smart about self-protection that, in the end, we have all outsmartedourselves.15.In dealing with the unseen horrors among us, we became prisoner of ourselves.16.The embarrassing truth was I’d always just accepted what they’d done, taken all of it forgranted.17.At least seven people had been particularly and lastingly helpful to me.18.And briefly I recalled for each of them specific acts performed on my behalf.19.My love of books never diminished and later led me toward writing books myself.20.In the letter to my grandmother, I reminded her of a dozen ways she used to teach me how totell the truth.全新版大学英语(4)句子翻译1.Napoleon, confident of a quick victory, predicted the conquest of Russia in five weeks.拿破仑,快速的胜利充满信心,预计俄罗斯征服五周2.Of the six hundred thousand soldiers Napoleon had led into Russia, less than one hundredthousand came back.拿破仑进入俄罗斯领导的六十万士兵,回来不到一十万3.During the first ten weeks of the invasion, the Germans pushed the front eastward, and theRussians suffered more than a million casualties.入侵的前十周期间,德国的前推东扩,俄罗斯遭受超过一百万的伤亡4.The elements of nature must be reckoned with in any military campaign.在任何军事行动都必须考虑到大自然的元素5.Snow, ice, and freezing temperatures took their toll on both invading armies.两支侵略军,冰,雪和低温参加了他们的通行费6.The automobile industry ranks as among the most lucrative and powerful industries of thetwentieth century.汽车产业被列为二十世纪最有利可图和最强大的产业。
大学英语大一下期课文句子翻译

Unit 11. But one of the most telling lessons Ellen and I got in the difference between Chinese and American ideas of education came not in the classroom but in the lobby of the Jinling Hotel where we stayed in Nanjing.然而,我和艾伦获得的有关中美教育观念差异的最难忘的体验并非来自课堂,而是来自我们在南京期间寓居的金陵饭店的大堂。
2. He probably got as much pleasure out of the sounds the key made as he did those few times when the key actually found its way into the slot.他从钥匙声响中得到的乐趣大概跟他偶尔把钥匙成功地塞进槽口而获得的乐趣一样多.3. I soon realized that this incident was directly relevant to our assigned tasks in China: to investigate the ways of early childhood education (especially in the arts), and to throw light on Chinese attitudes toward creativity.我很快意识到,这件小事与我们在中国要做的工作直接相关:考察儿童早期教育(尤其是艺术教育)的方式,揭示了中国人对创造性活动的态度。
4.我的中国同行,除了少数几个人外,对此事的态度与金陵饭店工作人员一样。
With a few exceptions my Chinese colleagues displayed the same attitude as the staff at the Jinling Hotel.5.但关键在于,在这个过程中,我们试图让本杰明懂得,一个人是能够很好地自行解决问题的。
新编大学基础英语综合教程第二册句子翻译

Unit11.London is a very cosmopolitan city伦敦是个非常国际化的大城市。
2. Her mother grew up in the hectic urbon environment.她的母亲是在一种喧嚣的都市环境中长大的。
3 .New York is supposed to be very touristy.纽约被认为是一个充满旅游特色的城市。
4 .The city where I lived a few years ago was dynamic one.我几年前住过的那个城市是一个充满活力的城市。
5. The train was crowded.那班火车非常拥挤。
6. The English often drink tea.英国人经常喝茶。
7 .The earth moves around the sun.地球围绕太阳转。
8 .Last year, I often went to the library of that university.去年我常去那所大学的图书馆。
9 .He left ten minutes ago.他十分钟前离开了。
10. Where did you go last night.昨晚你去哪里了?11. Who phoned last night?昨晚是谁打的电话?12 .What happened last night?昨晚发生了什么事情?13. What does your brother do?你的哥哥是做什么的?14. Whom is he talking with?他正在与谁说话?15. When did they leave?他们是什么时候离开的?Unit216. Nowadays young people like to surf the net to get all kinds of information.现在的年轻人都喜欢上网冲浪,获取各种信息。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
大学英语教材句子翻译大全
一、基础句型翻译
1. I like playing basketball.
我喜欢打篮球。
2. She is a talented singer.
她是一个有才华的歌手。
3. They are studying at the library.
他们正在图书馆学习。
4. We visited the Great Wall last summer.
去年夏天我们参观了长城。
5. My brother is taller than me.
我弟弟比我高。
6. I am not good at math.
我不擅长数学。
7. The weather in Beijing is usually very cold in winter.北京的天气在冬天通常很冷。
8. The train arrived on time.
火车准时到达。
9. She has a beautiful voice.
她有一副美妙的嗓音。
10. We had a wonderful time at the party last night.
昨晚在派对上我们度过了美好的时光。
二、日常对话翻译
1. A: Good morning! How are you today?
早上好!你今天好吗?
B: I'm good, thank you. How about you?
我很好,谢谢你。
你呢?
2. A: Excuse me, where is the nearest post office?
打扰一下,最近的邮局在哪里?
B: Go straight ahead and turn left at the corner. It's just across the street.
直走然后在拐角处左转,就在街对面。
3. A: What time is the movie?
电影几点开始?
B: The movie starts at 7:30 p.m.
电影晚上7点半开始。
4. A: Can I try this dress on?
我可以试穿这件裙子吗?
B: Yes, of course. The fitting room is over there.当然可以。
试衣间就在那边。
5. A: How much is this book?
这本书多少钱?
B: It's $20.
20美元。
6. A: What's your favorite food?
你最喜欢的食物是什么?
B: I love sushi.
我喜欢寿司。
7. A: Where are you from?
你来自哪里?
B: I'm from China.
我来自中国。
8. A: What's your plan for the weekend?
周末你有什么计划?
B: I'm going hiking with my friends.
我和我的朋友去徒步旅行。
9. A: Can you help me with my homework?
你能帮我一起做作业吗?
B: Sure, what do you need help with?
当然可以,你需要什么帮助?
10. A: Do you have any pets?
你有宠物吗?
B: Yes, I have a cat named Kitty.
是的,我有一只叫做小猫的猫。
三、阅读材料翻译
1. Title: The Benefits of Reading
标题:阅读的好处
Reading is not only a source of knowledge, but also a way to relax. It helps improve vocabulary, enhance critical thinking, and expand our worldview. Whether it's fiction or non-fiction, reading can transport us to different worlds and teach us valuable lessons. So pick up a book and start reading today!
阅读不仅是知识的源泉,也是一种放松方式。
它有助于提高词汇量、增强批判性思维能力,扩大我们的世界观。
无论是小说还是非小
说,阅读都能将我们带入不同的世界,教会我们宝贵的经验。
所以,赶紧拿起一本书开始阅读吧!
2. Title: The Importance of Exercise
标题:锻炼的重要性
Regular exercise is essential for maintaining physical and mental health. It helps reduce the risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease and diabetes, and improves mood and cognitive function. Whether it's going for a run, practicing yoga, or playing a sport, find an activity you enjoy and make it a part of your daily routine. Your body and mind will thank you!
经常锻炼对于保持身心健康至关重要。
它有助于降低患慢性疾病(如心脏病和糖尿病)的风险,并改善情绪和认知功能。
无论是去跑步、练习瑜伽还是参加体育运动,找到一项你喜欢的活动,并将其融入你的日常生活。
你的身心将因此获益匪浅!
四、写作技巧翻译
1. Use a variety of sentence structures to make your writing more interesting.
使用多种句子结构使你的写作更有趣。
2. Avoid using repetitive words or phrases.
避免使用重复的词语或短语。
3. Use transition words to make your writing flow smoothly.
使用过渡词使你的写作更加流畅。
4. Include supporting details and examples to strengthen your arguments.
包含支持性细节和例子以加强你的论点。
5. Proofread your writing for grammar and punctuation errors.
为了避免语法和标点错误,请仔细检查你的写作。
充分利用以上的技巧和句子翻译,相信你能够写出一篇准确、流畅、清晰的大学英语教材句子翻译大全。
加油!。