西餐服务英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

迎宾服务

Can I help you? 我能帮您什么忙吗?

welcome to cite coffee! / Welcome to our coffee shop. 欢迎光临西堤岛咖啡!

Hi. How are you ? 您好

How do you do ?您好(第一次见面)

Good morning.早上好

Good afternoon. 下午好

Good evening. 晚上好

Sir先生

madame夫人

This way, please. 请这边走。

Glad to meet you. / Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到您。

I am sorry.. 我很抱歉,

Be careful,please小心

slow down.请慢走

we provides the Chinese food, western style food and other else . 我们提供中餐,西餐以及其他酒水.

Would you like to sit down here? / Is there ok?您觉得这个位置可以吗?

I will fix you up我会帮您打点的

What a pity.太遗憾了

Follow me, please请跟我来

My pleasure.乐意为您效劳

You are welcome.不客气

After you您先请

席间服务

Sit down, please. Here is the menu.请坐,这是我们的菜单.

You, please.您请.(出品时用语)

What would you like? coffee or tea?您喜欢喝咖啡还是茶?

for here, for go?在店内用,还是带走?

What you like the better? 您喜欢什么口味?

So,what else?还有其他需要吗?

I beg your pardon?请再说一遍

Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了.

Excause me.对不起,打扰您了.

I am at your service!我很乐意为您效劳!

There are all for you, enjoy please .您的餐已经上齐了,请慢用.

enjoy happy time at our coffee shop 祝您在本店用餐愉快

Excause me, may I take it?我可以帮您撤换餐具吗?

sorry , I will make sure and let you know.对不起,我问清楚马上告诉您It will take some time for this dish. would you mind to wait ?这道餐出品时间要长一些,您介意等一会吗?

Thanks for your help !感谢您的帮助!

may I clean up the table now?我可以清理台面吗?

Sorry , this is sold-out!很抱歉,这道餐卖完了!

Would you like to take a try for our new dish?有兴趣品尝一下我们的新品吗?

What you like for drink?您喜欢喝什么?

the totol is Yuan ,Thanks!请付X元,谢谢!

so,May I take your older now?现在我能为您点单吗?

I will be back soon.我马上回来.

I will check it out.我去查查看.

I will try my best.我尽力而为

Here you are.给您.

I will be careful to it.我会留意的.

I think so.我也这么想.

It is my pleasure.这是我很高兴做的.

Ok,I got it .好,我知道了

I see.我了解您的意思.

送客服务

Please don’t leave anything behind! 请别遗忘您的物品!

Good luck!好运!

Here is the bill. Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字

How would you like settle your bill?您需要用什么方式买单?

Good bye. thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临.

Do you have membership card or VIP card?您有会员卡或贵宾卡吗

Please show me your membership card / VIP card.请出示您的会员卡/贵宾卡?

Please take a moment to give your suggestions and advice.请抽出一点时间提出您的意见和建议。

We love to hear your thoughts.我们期待听到您的想法。

Are you satisfy with our food and service?您对我们的食物以及服务还满意吗?

Thanks your advise.感谢您的热心指教.

Take care保重

相关文档
最新文档