商务英语电话对话范文

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

商务英语电话对话范文

商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!

商务英语电话对话范文1A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.

B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。

A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?

B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。

A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否

在办公室。

B: No problem.

B:没问题。

A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?

A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?

B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。

A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?

B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.

B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。

A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是

B-U-R-T-O-N吗?

B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。

A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.

A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。

B: Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

商务英语电话对话范文2FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克;戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦;特纳吗?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克;戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you.

How’s the English weather?

海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at

相关文档
最新文档