哈利波特与魔法石 电影英文台词

哈利波特与魔法石 电影英文台词
哈利波特与魔法石 电影英文台词

标准文档

I should've known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这里遇到你

Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授

Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授

Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?

I'm afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授

The good 有个好消息

And the bad 也有坏消息

And the boy? 那个孩子呢?

Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这儿来

Is it wise 你觉得这么做明智吗?

To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种大事交给海格去办?

Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把自己的命交到海格手中Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授

Professor McGonagall 麦格教授

No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?

No, sir. 没有,先生

Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. 小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了TRY not to wake him. 小心别吵醒他

There you go. 你看

Do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? 你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是一群无可救药的麻瓜

They really are…他们真的是…

The only family he has. 他在世上唯一的亲人

He'll be famous. 这孩子将来会非常有名

Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩子

Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字

Exactly. 完全正确

He's far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这一切

Until he's ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他

There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格

It's not really goodbye, after all. 又不是再也见不到面

Good luck…祝你好运

…Harry Potter. 哈利·波特

Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!

Now! 快点!

Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!

Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的小寿星来了

Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子

Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西

Yes. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈

I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天一切顺心

…for my Dudley's special day! 这可是我们达力的大日子

Hurry up! 快点!

Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,小子

实用文案.

标准文档

Yes. Uncle Vernon. 是,弗农姨父

Aren't they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?

How many are there? 一共有几个?

36. counted them myself. 三十六个,我自己数的

36?! But last year I had 37! 三十六个?但去年有三十七个

But some are bigger than last year's. 但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀

I don't care! 我管它有多大

This is what we're going to do. 好,好,待会儿我们一出去

We're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?

It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了

I'm really looking forward to it. 一定可以玩得很开心,真期待

I'm warning you now, boy. 我警告你,小子

Any funny business, and at all…要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事

…and you won't have any meals for a week. 你就一个礼拜不准吃饭

Get in. 上车

Make it move. 叫它动嘛

Move! 动呀!

-Move! –He's asleep! –快动呀!-它睡着了

He's boring. 真没劲!

Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样

Lying there day after day…一天又一天地躺在这儿

…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前

Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?

It's just. 只是…

I've never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话

Do you? 你…

I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟人说话吗?

You're from Burma, aren't you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?

Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? 那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?

I see. 我懂了

That's me as well. I never knew my parents either. 我也一样,我没见过我的父母

Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!

You won't believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛

Thanks. 谢谢

Anytime. 别客气

Snake! 蛇!

Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀

My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?Is there a snake? 那是一条蛇吗?

It's all right, sweetheart. 没事的,小甜心

We'll get you out of these cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉What happened? 这是怎么回事?

实用文案.

标准文档

I swear. I don't know! 我发誓我真的不知道

The glass was there and then it was gone, 玻璃忽然消失

Like magic. 就像魔法一样

There's no such thing as magic. 世上根本就没有魔法

Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk. 玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺

Dad, look! Harry's got a letter! 爸爸,你看!哈利有一封信

Give back. It's mine! 还我,那是我的

Yours? Who'd be writing to you? 你的?谁会写信给你啊?

No more mail through this letterbox. 这样就不能再往信箱里投信了Have a lovely day at the office, dear. 祝你上班愉快,亲爱的

Go on. 快滚

Fine day. Sunday. 星期天真是个好日子

In my opinion, best day of the week. 我认为是一星期中最棒的一天

Why is that, Dudley? 这是什么原因,达力?

Because there's no post on Sundays? 因为星期天不送信?

Right you are, Harry! 答对了,哈利

No post on Sunday. 星期天不送信

No blasted letters today! No, sir. 今天没有讨厌的信!没有!

Not one single bloody letter. Not one! 没有一封该死的信,完全没有No, sir, not one blasted, miserable…没有,没有一封讨厌,可恶…Oh, no! 喔,不!

Make it stop, please! 叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!

Make it stop, please! 拜托,妈咪,叫它们停下来

Stop! Stop it! 停!快停!

Mummy, what's happening? 妈妈,告诉我,这是怎么一回事?

What's this? 这是什么?

Give me that! 把它给我

Give me that letter! 把信给我

Get off! 放手!

They're my letters! Let go of me! 这是我的信,放开我!

That's it! We're going away! 够了,我们走吧

Far away, where they can't find us! 走得远远的,让他们找不到

Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he? 爸爸发疯了,是不是?

Make a wish, Harry. 许个愿吧,哈利

Who's there? 什么人?

Sorry about that. 抱歉,不好意思

I demand that you leave at once. 我要你立刻离开,先生

You are breaking and entering. 你这是非法侵入民宅

Dry up, Dursley, you great prune. 少罗嗦,德思礼,你这大笨蛋

I haven't seen you 上回我看到你的时候

Since you was a baby, Harry. But…你还是个婴儿,哈利,可是…

You're a bit more along than I expected. 你块头比我想的大多了

Particularly in the middle. 而且肚子还这么凸

I'm not Harry. 我又不是哈利

实用文案.

标准文档

I am. 我才是

Well, of course you are. 恩,这才符合嘛

Got something for you. 我这儿有个东西要送你

Afraid I sat on it. 好像不小心被我压到了

But I imagine it'll taste fine just the same. 不过味道是不会变的

Baked it myself, words and all. 全都是我自己烤自己做的唷

Thank you. 谢谢你

It's not every day your young man turns 11, is it? 一年里就只有这么一次,你现在满十一岁啰Excuse me, but…对不起,可是…

Who are you? 你到底是谁呀?

Rubeus Hagrid. 鲁伯·海格担任…

Keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨的钥匙管理员与猎场看守人

Of course, you know about Hogwarts. 你总该知道霍格沃茨吧?

Sorry, no. 抱歉,不知道

No? Blot me, Harry. 不知道?我的天哪,哈利

Didn't you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all? 没想过你爸妈是怎么学会的?Learned what? 学会什么?

You're a wizard, Harry. 你是一个巫师,哈利

I'm a what? 我是一个什么?

A wizard. 一个巫师

A good one, I'd wager, once you're trained up. 只要再受点训练,你一定会变成非常厉害的巫师No, you've made a mistake.不,我想你弄错了

I mean…我是说…

…I can't be a wizard. 我不可能是巫师啊

I mean, I'm just…我是说,我只是…

Harry. Just Harry. 哈利,我只是哈利

Well. Just Harry. 好吧,哈利

Did you ever make anything happen? 你从来没发生过任何怪事吗?

Anything you couldn't explain, when you were angry or scared? 在你生气害怕的时候,没出现什么搞不懂的怪事吗?

Dear Mr. Potter. 亲爱的波特先生

We are pleased to inform you…我们很荣幸能在此通知你

…that you have accepted at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry. 你已获准进入霍格沃茨魔法学校就读

He will not be going! I told you. 我告诉你,我不准他去

We swore we'd put a stop to all this rubbish. 我们发誓要禁止这类的荒唐怪事

You knew? 你早就知道了?

You knew all along and you never told me? 你们知道却不告诉我?

Of course we knew. 当然知道

How could you not be? 想也知道你会是什么德行

My perfect sister being who she was. 看看我那完美的好妹妹

My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 她收到信时,爸妈简直乐歪了

We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? 家里出了个女巫好棒啊

实用文案.

标准文档

I was the only one to see her for what she was. 就只有我能看清她的真面目

A freak! 她是一个怪胎

Then she met that Potter, and then she had you…然后她嫁给那个波特,生了你

…and I knew you would be the same. 我就知道你会和他们…

Just as strange, just as abnormal. 一样奇怪,一样不正常

And then she got herself blown up. 然后呢,她就让自己给炸死了

And we got landed with you 所以我们就只好收留你

Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash. 炸死?你说他们是出车祸死的

A car crash? 车祸?

A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? 车祸哪伤得了莉莉和詹姆·波特?

We had to say something. 我们总得说个理由

It's an outrage! A scandal! 这是一种侮辱,一种毁谤

He'll not be going. 他不能去

A great Muggle like you is going to stop him? 你以为像你这种超级大麻瓜阻止得了他吗?Muggle? 麻瓜?

Non-magic folk. 就是不会魔法的家伙

This boy's had his name down since he were born. 他一出生就列入学生名册了

He's going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry. 他是去世上最棒的魔法学校

He'll under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has seen. 而且还有有史以来最棒的校长

Albus Dumbledore. 阿不思·邓布利多

I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks. 休想要我花一分钱,让个疯老头子来教他变戏法

Never…不准…

Insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me. 在我面前侮辱邓布利多

I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. 你可千万别告诉霍格沃茨的人,我会

感激你的

I'm not allowed to do magic. 照规定我是不能使用魔法的

Okay. 好

We're a bit behind schedule. Best be off. 进度有点落后了,我们该走啰

Unless you'd rather stay, of course. 难不成你还想待在这儿

All students must be equipped with…所有学生都必须准备…

…one standard size 2 pewter cauldron…一个标准尺寸的2号蜡制大锅

…and may bring. If they desire, 可自由携带…

Either an owl, a cat or a toad. 一只猫头鹰,猫,或是蟾蜍

Can we find all this in London? 在伦敦能把东西都买到吗?

If you know where to go. 只要你知道门径就可以

Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume? 啊,海格,要不要来一杯?

No, thanks, Tom. 不,谢了,汤姆

I'm on official Hogwarts business. 我正在替霍格沃茨办事呢

Just helping young Harry buy his school supplies. 带小哈利去买学校要用的东西

Bless my soul. 上帝保佑

It's Harry Potter! 他就是哈利·波特!

Welcome back, Mr. Potter. 欢迎回来,波特先生

Welcome back. 欢迎回来

实用文案.

标准文档

Doris Crockford. Mr. Potter. 我是科多利,波特先生

I can't believe I'm meeting you at last. 真不敢相信,总算见到您了

Harry Potter. 哈利·波特

Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you. 见到你真说不出有多高兴

Hello, professor. I didn't see you. 哈啰,教授,刚才没看到你

Harry, this's Professor Quirrell 哈利,这位是奇洛教授

Will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. 霍格沃茨的黑魔法防御术老师

Oh, nice to meet you. 喔,真高兴见到你

Fearfully fascinating subject. 这门课迷人得很

Not that you need it, eh, Potter? 但你已经不用学了,波特?

Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. 现在得上路了,好多东西要买

Goodbye. 再见

See, Harry? You're famous. 瞧,哈利,你多有名啊!

But why am I famous, Hagrid? 但我为什么会出名呢,海格?

All those people, how is it they know who I am. 那些人为什么全都认识我?

I'm not sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry. 我不知道这是由我来告诉你究竟合不合适,哈利

Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley. 欢迎来到对角巷,哈利

Here, you get your quills and ink. 这儿可以买到羽毛笔和墨水

Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry. 那边是卖各式各样的魔法玩意儿

It's a world-class racing broom. 世界级的比赛用的飞天扫帚

Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000! 哇,快看!最新型的光轮2000型

It's the fastest model yet. 目前最快的型号

But how an I to pay for all this? 但是,我哪买的起这些东西?

I haven't any money. 我连一分钱也没有

There's your money, Harry. 你的钱在那里,哈利

Gringotts, the wizard bank. 古灵阁,巫师银行

Ain't no safer place, not one. 那可算是世上最安全的地方

Except perhaps Hogwarts. 除了霍格沃茨以外

Hagrid, 海格…

What exactly are these things? 那是什么怪物呀?

They're goblins, Harry. 那就是妖精,哈利

Clever as they come, but not the most friendly of beasts. 妖精聪明得很,但不太友善

Best stay close. 最好是紧跟在我身边

Mr. Harry Potter wisher to make a withdrawal. 哈利·波特先生想要提钱

And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key? 哈利·波特先生有带钥匙吗?

Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. 等等,就在身上

Ha! There's the little devil. 小鬼难缠

And there's something else as well. 还有另一件事

Professor Dumbledore gave me this. 这是邓布利多教授交给我的

It's about You-know-What in vault you-know-which. 就是那个金库里的那个东西

Very well. 好的

Vault 687. 687号地下金库

Lamp, please. 请把灯给我

实用文案.

标准文档

Key, please. 钥匙

Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing? 你以为你父母什么也没留给你?Vault 713. 713号地下金库

What's in there, Hagrid? 里面放了什么东西,海格?

Can't tell you, Harry. 这我可不能告诉你,哈利

Hogwarts business. Very secret. 那是霍格沃茨的最高机密

Stand back. 退后

Best not to mention this to anyone. 最好别跟任何人提起这回事

I still need…我还需要…

A wand. 一根魔杖

A wand? You want Ollivanders. 魔杖?好,去奥利凡德吧

There ain't no place better. 那是最棒的地方

Run along there and wait. 你先自己进去看看好吗?

I got one more thing to do. Won't be long. 我还有件事要办,去去就来

Hello? 你好?

Hello? 你好?

I wondered when I'd be seeing you. 我才在想什么时候会见到你

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

哈利波特与魔法石英文单词笔记(第七章)

哈利波特与魔法石英文读书单词笔记 Chapter seven: The Sorting Hat At once: phrase, 马上,立刻 Entrance hall: n. 门廊,门厅 Make out:理解,辨认出,说明,填写,设法应付 Magnificent: adj. 高尚的;壮丽的;华丽的;宏伟的 Marble: n. 大理石;大理石制品;弹珠 adj. 大理石的;冷酷无情的Staircase: n. 楼梯 Flagged:adj. (已醉得)不能再喝的 v. 悬旗于….;用标记表明;铺石板(flag 的过去分词) Drone:n. 雄峰;嗡嗡的声音;懒惰者 n. 无人机 vi. 嗡嗡作声;混日子 vt. 低沉地说 Doorway: n. 门口;途径 The start-of-term banquet: 开学宴会 The great hall:大礼堂;大厅;大会堂 Ceremony: n. 仪式,典礼,礼仪,礼节 Dormitory:宿舍。宿舍是霍格沃茨学生们晚上睡觉的地方。一般是4个人 住一间,每间房都有壁炉和四柱床。格兰芬多的宿舍在格兰芬多塔楼,赫奇帕奇的宿舍在靠近厨房的地窖里,拉文克劳的宿舍在霍格沃茨西部的塔楼里,斯莱特林的宿舍在自己的地窖里。每个学院的宿舍都用学院代表色进行装饰。Common room:公共休息室里备有壁炉和桌椅,顾名思义,是用来给学生们在上课之余休息、聚会、做作业用的。休息室里有两个门,分别通往女生宿舍和男生宿舍的旋转扶梯。 霍格沃茨学校有四个学院,每个学院都有各自的公共休息室,分别用该学员的

代表色装饰。想要进入格兰芬多和斯莱特林的公共休息室需要正确的“口令”、进入拉克文劳需要解谜,进入赫奇帕奇则需要敲击正确的木桶。 Triumph: n. 巨大成功,重大成就,伟大胜利,喜悦,出色表现 Rule-breaking:违规,违规行为 I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. 我希望你们不论分到哪所学院都能为学院争光。 Take place: phrase. 发生,产生;进行,举行 Smarten up:变潇洒,变漂亮,打扮 Linger: v. 停留,逗留;徘徊 Fasten: v. 系牢,缚紧,扣紧,盯住,盖好,关好,使牢固

英文电影中的经典对白

英文电影中的经典对白 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! these walls arekind of funny like that. first you hate them, then you get used to them. enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. that s institutionalizing. 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.every man s got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.red: there s not a day goes by i don t feelregret. not because i m in here, or because you think i should. i look back onthe way i was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. iwant to talk to him. i want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. but i can t. that kid s long gone and this old man is all that sleft. i got to live with that. rehabilitated? it s just a bullshit word. so yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. because to tell youthe truth,i don t give a shit. red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事. 10.i find i m so excited. i can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. i think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱 的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本(修正版)

哈利波特与魔法石 HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE <第一幕> DUMBLEDORE I should've known you would have been here Professor McGonagall. MCGONAGALL Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the bad. MCGONAGALL And the boy? DUMBLEDORE Hagrid is bringing him. MCGONAGALL Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this? DUMBLEDORE Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life HAGRID Professor. Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall. DUMBLEDORE No problems I trust Hagrid? HAGRID No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go. MC Albus, do really think it's safe leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. There're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are- - DUMBLEDORE The only family he has. MCGONAGALL This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name. DUMBLEDORE Exactly. He's far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he is ready. There, there Hagrid. It's not really goodbye after all. Good Luck, Harry Potter. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <第二幕> (one) AUNT PETUNIA Up. Get up! Now! DUDLEY Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! AUNT PETUNIA Here he comes the birthday boy! (two) UNCLE VERNON happy birthday son. AUNT PETUNIA Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything. HARRY Yes Aunt Petunia. AUNT PETUNIA I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day! UNCLE VERNON Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! HARRY yes Uncle Vernon. AUNT PETUNIA Aren't they wonderful darling? DUDLEY How many are there? VOLDEMORT 36, Counted them myself. DUDLEY 36?! BUT LAST YEAR LAST YEAR I HAD 37!!! VOLDEMORT Yes, but some of them are a bit bigger than last year's! DUDLEY I don't care how big they are! AUNT PETUNIA Now, now, now, this is what we're going to do. Is that when we go out we're going to buy you 2 new presents. How's that pumpkin? AUNT PETUNIA It should be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it. VOLDEMORT

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本完整版

实用标准文案 哈利波特与魔法石

HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE

(one) > <第一幕AUNT PETUNIA DUMBLEDORE Up. Get up! Now! I should've known you would have been here DUDLEY Professor McGonagall. Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the Here he comes the birthday boy! rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE (two) I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the UNCLE VERNON bad. happy birthday son. MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA And the boy? try breakfast and cook don't you DUMBLEDORE just the Why not to burn anything. Hagrid is bringing him. HARRY MCGONAGALL Yes Aunt Petunia. Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with AUNT PETUNIA something as important as this? my DUMBLEDORE perfect for everything to be I want Dudley's special day! Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life UNCLE VERNON HAGRID Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! Professor sir. Professor. Dumbledore, HARRY McGonagall. yes Uncle Vernon. DUMBLEDORE AUNT PETUNIA No problems I trust Hagrid? Aren't they wonderful darling? HAGRID DUDLEY No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were How many are there? flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. VOLDEMORT There you go. 36, Counted them myself. Albus, do really think it's safe leaving MCDUDLEY these people? I've watched them all him with

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

经典英文电影台词、翻译

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942) 2、I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997) 3、I'll have what she's having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951) 5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 8、Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996) 9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 ) 10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 11、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 12、You can't handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992) 13、After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939) 14、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。(《我不是天使》1933 ) 15、You talking'to me? 你在跟我说话吗?(《出租汽车司机》1976 ) 16、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 17、Well,nobody's perfect. 人无完人。(《热情似火》1959) 18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927) 19、We'll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 21、I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986) 22、You talking to me?

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

哈利波特与魔法石知识点

《哈利波特与魔法石》阅读题 一、填空题 1、《哈利波特与魔法石》的作者是(J·K罗琳),(英)国女作家。 2、(德拉科·马尔福)是哈利的死对头,告密(海格)有条龙,不过没成功。 3、人类在巫师们眼里是(麻瓜)。 4、(海格)帮哈利买了一只猫头鹰,是雪鸾品种的名叫(海德薇)。 5.进入魔法学校需要准备的装备有:一支(魔法杖)、一只(大锅)、一套(玻璃或水晶)小药瓶、一架(望远镜)、一台(黄铜天平)。 6、哈利去学校的日子是(九)月(一)日(十一)点,(国王十字) 车站的( 9又四分之三)站台。 7、罗恩的老鼠叫(斑斑)。 8.格兰芬多的吉祥物是(狮子),斯莱特林的吉祥物是(蛇)。 9、水仙根粉和艾草加在一起是效力很强的(安眠药)。 10.在魁地奇比赛中有( 4 )个球,分别是(2个游走球)、(鬼飞球)、(金色飞贼),哈利在球队中担任(找球手),负责找(金色飞贼)。11、海格的龙叫(诺伯)。 12.哈利他们进入密室来到(麦格)教授布的棋盘阵中,(哈利)扮演主教(棋子名称)、(罗恩)扮演骑士以及(赫敏)扮演城堡,接着来到斯内普布的阵中,有( 7 )个瓶子,最终,(赫敏)推断(最小)的瓶子是能穿过黑色火焰,(哈利)喝下了这瓶药水。 13、霍格沃茨史上最不受欢迎的校长是(菲尼亚斯·布莱克)。 14、布莱克三姐妹分别指(安多米达)、(贝拉特丽克斯)、(纳西莎),后来分别嫁给了(写出姓氏即可)(唐克斯)、(莱斯特兰奇)、(马尔福)。 15、哈利·波特的父母分别是(詹姆·波特)、(莉莉·波特(伊万斯))。罗恩·韦斯莱的父母分别是(亚瑟·韦斯莱)、(莫丽·韦斯莱)。 16、霍格沃茨校长阿不思·邓布利多的全名是(阿不思·珀西瓦尔·伍尔弗里克·布莱恩·邓布利多)。 17、伏地魔原名(汤姆·里德尔),父亲是(海洛普·里德尔(冈特))

《哈利波特与魔法石》英文读后感

第 1 页 共 2 页 三一文库(https://www.360docs.net/doc/667440697.html, )/读后感 〔《哈利波特与魔法石》英文读后感〕 arry Prer as brn i and Vlder (den ead, killed arry"s parensare alled ysery an ) sign -- fig a ligning saped sar. I is a veryperful spell arks, arry is er er lives i lve and keep arry, sar ispain i arks. Afer is parens died, e as unle adpin. In y ildd,usin Dudley alays fig i big bully i, en bil fr 11 years. In is 11 years ld birday a day, seing exrardinary ings, anged is desiny.agrid (e gg as agi Sl keeper f e keys, e gaekeeper ) sen a leer is agi sl adissin leer, ell e sry f is life. e as very appy learn, kn e rld izard Diagn Alley and a series f ings. eals ade gd friends in sl, is a lusy and supid Rn, aner isexellen in araer and learning f erine. ey rk geer pre e sne, enaius sruggle i Vlder, and uliaely desryedVlder"s drea, bu als saved e. Gusave Flauber ne said: e ragi fae f e plain, e re painful e re; an esape, e re feel fear, as ell fae i, agains i, vere i, s all e pain and bing knees,ade brillian flers bling in e ard rk f land. Su is arry Prer,

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

相关文档
最新文档