外贸函电上所用到的商务英语大全

外贸函电上所用到的商务英语大全
外贸函电上所用到的商务英语大全

外贸函电上所用到的商务英语大全

最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.360docs.net/doc/a910544135.html,

依照关于

依照

according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with

关于

about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to

依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。

On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.

依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。

Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.

根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。

Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.

关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。

With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.

关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。

With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.

依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。

In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.

依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。

In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.

依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。

According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.

依照您对本公司J.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。

In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.

依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。

Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.

期满到期

我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。

I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.

该轮将于5月5日晨, 如期到达横滨港。

The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.

这张票据将于9月1日到期。

The bill falls due on September 1.

甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.

The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month.

我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。

We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.

每个、依照

由代理

per pro.||by proxy

每年

per annum||yearly

每月

per mensem||monthly

每天

per diem||daily

每人

per man||per capital

每一个||每一件

per piece

每磅

per lb.

每一包

per b.

每一吨

per ton

每一码

per yard

每一瓶

per bottle

百分之??

per cent||per cent.||percent||?? %

经本公司代表与你方的面谈结果, 本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人。

In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.

随信寄上帐单一张, 如能尽快将款汇下, 则不胜感激。

We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.

我们收到您5月19日来信, 我们已于今日发电确认, 请参阅所附该电抄件。

We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed.

对于装载贵轮船的货物, 已办妥保险。

We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.

抱歉遗憾

此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。

Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

请您宽恕我们的这一错误。

We apologize you for the mistake.

麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。

We apologize you for troubling you.

从你们5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。

We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied

with the condition.

在时机尚未成熟以前, 我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。

We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。

I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分烧毁。

We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。

I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.

表示抱歉

To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something

甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。

To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed

对此事给您带来的不便, 请接受我们的歉意。

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.

荣幸

今天, 我们感到很荣幸能和M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。

Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.

特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。

We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.

对于..甚感荣幸

To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do

感谢

承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。

We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.

在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。

While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.

藉此机会, 让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。

We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

藉此机会, 让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢, 对您今后的订单, 我们将保证继续格外关照。We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

我们满怀信心的向您保证, 您所给予我们任何的业务, 我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

谢谢您的查询或询价。

We thank you for your inquiry.

承蒙您的好意, 甚为感谢。

thank you very much for your courtesy.

谢谢您的订货或订单。

thank you for your order.

提供服务

我们随时乐意为您服务。

We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

如有机会为您服务, 我们将非常感谢。

We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

同时, 请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。

In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.

请相信, 我们将非常感谢您能为我们提供服务机会。

We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.

我们渴望为您服务。

We are anxious to be able to sever you.

希望愿望

我们盼望着您的好消息。

We hope to hear from you favourably.

您在商场上如有需求, 即盼来函询价。

I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.

我们希望能收到您的订单。

We hope to be favoured with your order.

我期待着您的好消息。

I hope to hear favourably from you.

我们希望这一行动能得到您的同意。

We hope this action will meet with your approval.

我们希望您能很快对此事做出决定。

We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.

留意签名

惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。

We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

下面是他的签名传真件, 请惠予留意, 该签名效果与我的相同。

Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.

惠请留意我的签名。

Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...

请留意附在下面的签名。

I request your attention to his signature, appended below.

诚请回信

回信

by return||by return of post||by return of mail

为供您回信方便, 随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。

A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.

请开20美元的支票一张, 放在所附信封里, 立即寄给我们。

Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.

为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息, 随信附去明信片一张备用。

A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.

届时, 用明信片告知我们, 本公司乐意奉告, 当然不会增加任何麻烦。

Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you--without a bit of obligation, of course.

通知

本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

[B]回信[/B]

公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today. <

本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of

trustworthy character.

关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly. 收讫

您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日贵函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日来函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日来函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

昨天贵函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

我们已收到您昨日写的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日来函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

确认

确认

To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation

为确认In Confirmation of

确认书 A letter of confirmation

关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

愉快欣慰

我们欣慰地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。

We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.

您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。

We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.

同函奉上有关文件。

We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.

谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。

We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.

兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。

We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.

祈注意"B House" 是B大街10号。

We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.

我们愿向您提出下列订货: ...

We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...

谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。

I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.

我们高兴地通知您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。

We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。

We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.

今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。

I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.

我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。

We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

我们欣慰的告知您, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。

We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

兹报告本市的S.公司情况。

We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.

敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。

I an glad that you have accepted my offer.

如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣慰。

I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

附函附件

按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。

We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.

请查收所开出的下列汇票。

Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:

今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。

Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.

依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。

Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.

随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。

Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.

随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。

Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.

随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。

A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.

随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。

An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.

同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。

Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.

随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。

Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.迅即

迅速

urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed

请尽快将空袋退回为盼。

Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.

这批货物立即由火车发往你处。

The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.

请尽快下达通知书为荷。

Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.

请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.

Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.

商务英语书信:信中常用语

商务英语书信:信中常用语 (1)贵函 Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very friendly note; Your friendly advice; Yours. (2)本信,本函 Our (my) letter; Our (my) respects; Ours (mine); This letter; these lines; The present. (3)前函 The last letter; The last mail; The last post; the last communication; The last respects(自己的信); The last favour(来信). (4)次函 The next letter; The next mail; The next communication; The letter following; the following. (5)贵函发出日期 Your letter of (the) 5th May; Your favour dated (the) 5th June; Yours of the 3rd July; Yours under date (of) the 5th July; Your letter bearing date 5th July; Your favour of even date(AE); Your letter of yesterday; Your favour of yesterday's date; Your letter dated yesterday. (6)贵方来电、电传及传真

商务英语信函地址

竭诚为您提供优质文档/双击可除 商务英语信函地址 篇一:英语商务信函 商务信函businessletter 英文信头写法heading 信头也称信端,其内容包括发件公司的名称、标志、通信地址、电话号码、传真号、电子邮箱等。书写信头的目的是为了方便收件人了解信函来自何处,并为回复提供联系方式。 很多公司都会印制带信头的信纸。一般来说,人们喜欢将简单的信头放在信纸上端居中,将复杂的信头放在信纸的右侧或上下两端。在使用这种信纸打印信函时,一定要注意为信头留出足够的空间。 对于私人商务信函,如求职信等,信头通常写在信纸的右上方。 如果信函的长度超过两页,那么从第2页开始就不再需要信头了,只需写上页码、收件人姓名及日期。 英文地址的书写和中文地址的书写有很大区别,应遵循

从小到大的原则。特别值得注意的是,地址中的标点符号需正确使用。当前的习惯做法是,行末一般不加标点符号,但行中间该加标点的地方,还是不应省略。门牌号码与街道名称之间不加标点,但是在城市与国家名称之间必须用逗号分开。 英文信函编号写法Referencenumber 如果信函上有编号,收件人和发件人都能快速了解所指的是哪一封信。这样既便于文件存档,又便于日后查阅。 信函编号常见的书写形式有两种: 一种比较简单的形式“Re:xxx”,例如,Re:Invoice12345或Re:YourletterdatedJanuary20,20XX。 一种比较常用的形式“Yourref:xxx,ourref:xxx”,提供一组缩写信息,包括:文件编号、起草人、录入人的姓名缩写和部门 代号等。例如一封由我方Juttabrawn起草,由hughJohnDavies录入的信函编号为“ourref:Jb/hJD” 英文日期写法Date 商务信函必须写日期,它对于文件存档及信息查考都有重要意义。 书写日期应注意以下几点: 1.“年”应完全写出,如20XX,不能简写成06; 2.在正式信函中“月”最好不用缩写,而是完整地写出

世纪商务英语

I can't believe it!Right in the middle of our conversation,Peter turned around abruptly and walked out of the room! C.suddenly突然的 The doctor said that there was only a slim hope of survival for the people in the air crash. D.very little微弱的 7 Unlike the well-mannered John,Jim was rather uncouth. A.rude粗鲁的 Jack is a resolute man. Once he sets up a goal,he won't give it up easily. resolute:坚决的 The results of the competition excedded our expectations. 超过 The author tried to interpret a difficult problem in a simple way to the readers. 解释 The company was sold according to the evaluation of its assets. 计算 They exaggerated the enemy's losses and understated their own. 没有如实地陈述 Her work is sometimes good,but the problem is she's not consistent. 一致的 The subsidiary company is operated by a young manager appointed by the board of directors. 属附公司 Canada is a bilingual country where two languages are used officially. 双语的 He had the ability to write fluent and idiomatic English. 习语的 The number of employees in the company has trebled over the past decade. 雇员 They have published a lot of new books on international issues. 发行 I will have to consult my lawyer before I can give you an answer on that. 就诊 I'd appreciate it if you let me get on with my job. 感谢 Company sales improved dramatically following a $2 million marketing campaign. 市场营销His parents are quite well-off;they've just bought him a new car for his birthday. 富有的 Please describe the operation of the system in unprofessional language so that

商务英语书信

商务英语书信 商务英语书信范文 商务英语书信在商务贸易场所是非常常见的书信,那么商务英语书信的格式要注意哪些呢?下面请看详细内容! 商务英语书信(Business or Commercial English Correspondence)是指交易时所使用的通信。它包括书信、电报、电话、电传、报告书、 ___等。商务英语书信,一般都要求用打字机或电脑整齐地打印,左边各行开头垂直的,称为垂直式或齐头式(Block style),美国常用这种格式;每段的第一个词缩进去,称为缩进式或锯齿式(indented style),英国常用此格式。垂直式的职务及签名都在左边的边栏界线,这种格式,在极度尊重工作效率的美国公司,已普遍采用。 指发信人的姓名(单位名称)、地址和日期。一般公函或商业信函的信纸上都印有单位或公司的名称、地址、电话号码等,因此就只需在信头下面的右边写上写信日期就可以了。英文地址的写法与中文完全不同,地址的名称按从小到大的顺序:第一行写门牌号码和街名;第二行写县、市、省、州、邮编、国名;然后再写日期。关于标点符号,一般在每一行的末尾都不用,但在每一行的之间,该用的还要用,例如在写日期的时候。日期的`写法,如1997年7月30

日,英文为:July 30,1997(最为普遍);July 30th,1997;30th July,1997等。1997不可写成97。 在一般的社交信中,信内收信人的地址通常省略,但是在公务信函中则不能。将收信人的姓名、地址等写在信头日期下方的左角上,要求与对信头的要求一样,不必再写日期,称为信内地址(Inside address)。信内地址的写法也有垂直式和缩进式之分,垂直式或称美国式将各行并列,缩进式或称英国式将各行依次退缩。此外,在美国还流行一种普通收信人地址的写法,就是在书信的Inside Address中,把门牌号和街名都省略掉。 是写信人对收信人的称呼用语。位置在信内地址下方一、二行的地方,从该行的顶格写起,在称呼后面一般用逗号(英国式),也可以用冒号(美国式)。 (1)写给亲人、亲戚和关系密切的朋友时,用Dear或My dear再加上表示亲属关系的称呼或直称其名(这里指名字,不是姓氏)。例如:My dear father,Dear Tom等。 (2)写给公务上的信函用Dear Madam,Dear Sir或 Gentleman(Gentlemen)。注意:Dear纯属公务上往来的客气形式。

商务英语书信常用语大全

商业英文书信 一. 商业书信常用开头语 Opening Phrases & Sentences Generally Used In Business Letters (1)特此奉告等 To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc. 1. We are pleased to inform you that 2. We have pleasure in informing you that 3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of 4. We have the honour to inform you that (of) 5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that 6. We have to inform you that (of) 7. We have to advise you of (that) 8. We wish to inform you that (of) 9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of) 10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of) 11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice 12. Please allow us to call your attention to 13. Permit us to remind you that (of) 14. May we ask your attention to 15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of) (2)为(目的)奉告某某事项 1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of) 2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of) 3. The object of the present is to report you that 4. The object of this letter is to tell you that 5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of) 6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that 7. The present serves to acquaint you that (3)惠请告知某某事项,等 1. Please inform me that (of) 2. Kindly inform me that (of) 3. Be good enough to inform me that (of) 4. Be so good as to inform me that (of) 5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of) 6. Oblige me by informing that (of)

商务英语信函的特点

摘要: 英国论文随着时代的发展, 使用简洁通俗的语言已成为现代商务英语, 尤其是商务英语信函的突出特点。本文从这一特点形成的根源简易英语运动出发, 分析了简易英语的定义, 遵循的原则, 最后在此基础上通过大量例证的对照比较, 总结了简易英语趋势在现代商务交际中的体现。 商务英语和法律英语一样, 通常被认为是充斥着技术性术语和诘屈聱牙语句的典型书面语。不可否认, 很长时间以来, 商务文书给人的印象确实如此。然而随着时代的发展, 这种情况已得到极大的改观, 商务交际用语渐趋简明易懂。使用简洁通俗的语言已成为现代商务英语的突出特点。我们可以比较一下下面的两句商务信函中的用语: 1. We beg respectfully to state that we are in receipt ofyour L/C in the amount of USD×××for which we thankyou. 2. We inform you that we have received your L/C forUSD×××. 可以看出, 这两句表达的意思完全相同, 但是第一句使用了beg respectfully to state, in receipt of, inthe amount of, 以及包括定语从句for which we thank you等表达极为繁杂的用语, 而第二句用语简洁明快, 但是它所包含的信息量较第一句而言没有丝毫的减少。现代商务英语正是提倡使用简单词语( plain words) , 而不用复杂的语句( complicated words) , 尤其是那些繁复老套的用语, 即我们所说的陈词滥调( cliché)。现代商务英语的这一显著特点, 其实与这些年来在英美等国出现的英语简化趋势, 尤其是在美国大张旗鼓推行的简易英语运动( Plain English Movement)有直接的联系。这一运动要求革除商业契约上的繁文缛节, 简化法律用语, 从而起到方便民众, 减少因繁复用语而引起不必要争端的作用。1978 年 3 月24 日, 当时的美国总统卡特更是签署了第12044 号行政命令, 要求联邦政府各部切实保证颁布的每项法令必须以简单易懂的英语撰写, 以便须依照有关法令办事的人都能看懂。这一法令理所当然受到普通老百姓的欢迎, 而简易英语运动在这一法令的推动之下也得到了更为蓬勃的开展[1]。 一、什么是“简易英语” 所谓简易英语( Plain English) , 美国学者考特兰?博维(Courtland Bovèe)和约翰?席尔( John Thill)认为简易英语是用简易的文字和结构写成的语句, 读者都能看懂, 很接近于我们的口语[2]。可见, “简易英语”是指书面表达中使用清晰正确的英语简明扼要而有效地传递信息。“简易英语”并不幼稚, 也并非过分简单化的英语。“简易英语”重视信息的传递。它并不堆积词藻, 而且不会不必要地使用行话、术语等难懂的表达。换句话说,“简易英语”彻底抛弃了繁文赘语和让人无所适从的表达。用“简易英语”书写的文件是为了让人们读懂, 因此所用的词语都是读者能够理解的。只要读者能够理解, “简易英语”用到技术性较强的专业术语也并非不可。比如,一篇医学学报上的论文面向的是医学专家, 使用专业术语是可以的, 因为这些读者能够理解。只要表达恰当, 这篇论文的语言仍然可被称为“简易英语”。当然, 如果这篇文章是出现在面向公众的通俗杂志上, 那么再包含很多专业术语就很可能出现普通读者无法理解的状况。这个时候, 只有使用普通大众能够理解的字眼那它才是“简易英语”。我们应该看到非常复杂的概念也是可以用“简易英语”加以解释的。许多法律文书, 比如合同和法令, 用“简易英语”改写后仍然能做到表达精确无误。 二、“简易英语”所遵循的原则 “简易英语”最重要的原则就是读者为先。即为读者着想, 考虑读者的需求。要“简易”, 就得好好考虑如下的问题:读者需要知道些什么? 他们对这个问题的理解程度如何? 怎样才能更好地把意思组织起来以便读者更好地理解? 要想有效传递你的信息, 首要的是要清楚什么样的人会阅读你写的东西。具体来讲, “简易英语”遵循如下的原则: (一)写作前做好规划起草文书之前, 首先得明确自己的写作目的。读者是谁? 他们对于所涉及的话题是非常了解, 了解一点还是一无所知? 他们想知道些什么? 找到这些问题的答案, 做到心中有数。一旦知道了读者是谁, 就应该尽可能从他们的角度来看问题, 来表达

世纪商务英语---外贸英语实务翻译答案

1. 检验证书用来表明商品是否符合合同条款。 2. 有时,在合同中有必要订立一个罚金条款,以防万一出现未交货、迟交货、或迟开信用证等一方违约的情况。 3. 当发生不可抗力时,援引不可抗力条款的一方必须在规定期限内及时通知另一方。 4. 裁决指仲裁庭做出的决定。 5. 仲裁协定或合同中的仲裁条款应写明仲裁费用由谁承担。 6. In this case, who is to bear the losses? 7. A force majeure clause should also be specified in the sales contract. 8. Any claim by the buyer regarding the goods shall be filed within thirty days after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination. 9. If you want to file a claim, you should give us a survey report issued by an inspection agency approved by us. 10. I’ll ty pe a clean contract and we can sign it this afternoon. 1. 在信用证支付方式下指望银行付款,而非进口方付款的能力或意愿,但出口方只有遵从信用证的所有条款,才能得到货款。 2. 银行开出信用证就意味着该银行要承担在合适的汇票和单据被出示后付款的责任。 3. 受益人即信用证中所指定的有权接受货款的人,即出口商。 4. 在这一步骤中,买方应填写申请表,包括品名、质量、数量、单价、总值、贸易术语、付款时间、包装、装运期限等。通常买方还应该明确信用证的有效期。 5. 通常,信用证应在装运日期前至少15天内到达卖方,以留出充足的时间进行审核,必要时进行修改,并安排装运。 6. 如果修改通知书涉及两个以上条款,相关各方只能按照惯例全部接受或全部拒绝,而不能只接受其中的一部分,而拒绝其他部分。 7. Wang Ling found that all its clauses were all right except the shipment validity when checking the L/C. 8. As stipulated in the contract, the buyer should open a letter of credit in favor of the seller 30 days before the month of shipment. 9. The letter of credit has been opened in your favor. 10. Generally, the letter of credit specifies the beneficiary’s name, description of goods, quantity, unit price, total amou nt, ports of loading and destination, trade terms, payment terms, shipping documents, shipment validity, negotiation validity, etc. 1. 在中国,由国家质量监督检验检疫总局来主管全国进出口商品的检验工作。 2. 未经检验合格,《种类表》中的进口商品不准销售、使用, 出口商品不准出口。 3. 应注意不同检验证书的有效期不同,如果检验证书到期,商品就需要重新报验。 4. 商检机构应当在对外贸易合同约定的索赔期限内完成检验,并签发检验证书。 5. 对这批货物进行30%的抽样检查所得的检验报告是最终的,对双方都有约束力。 6. What’s the time limit for the reinspection? 7. The reinspection fee should be borne by the seller. 8. These goods are not allowed to pass the customs without legal inspection. 9. The buyer is entitled to reinspect the goods upon their arrival even though inspection has been made before shipment. 10. Whose survey report will be taken as final if we find any shortage? Unit 12 1. 运输代理行是运输领域的专家,了解各种最新的运输方式及其相关运费。 2. 运费按以公吨为单位的重量(重量吨)来计算,这种方式用“W ”表示。运费也可以按尺码吨来计算,用“M ”表示。 3. 对于贵重物品,按商品估价的一定百分比收取从价运费,这种方式用“Ad V al.”表示。 4. 航空运费的性质是运费只适用于从一机场到另一机场(单程),且只是运费,不包括其他额外费用, 如报关和仓储费用等。 5. 规定滞期费和速遣费的目的是为了促进装卸任务的及时完成。 6. 提单代表货物的所有权。 7. The freight is roughly based on weight and destination. 8. As we are in urgent need of the goods, please ship the goods immediately upon receipt of the L/C. 9. Under FOB, instead of the seller, it is the buyer who will arrange for the shipping space. 10. We await your shipping instructions. Unit 9 Unit 10 Unit 11

六大类英文商务书信范文

六大类英文商务书信范文 1、请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2、回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。此致敬礼 3、请求担任独家代理 We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. ` 本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。与贵公司向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。盼望能成为贵公司独家代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。此致敬礼 4、拒绝对方担任独家代理 Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage ,such an arrangement would berather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our productsat you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover tojustify a sole agency. We enclose price lists covering all the products you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you soon 9月1日有关建议担任家用亚麻制品独家代理的来信收悉。谨致衷心谢意。目前时机尚未成熟,不能应允该安排深感抱歉。然而,本公司乐意与贵公司先试行合作,为今后合作打下基础。为证明担任独家代理的能力,贵公司宜上述货品作市场调查,研究是否可扩大现有之营业额。奉上该货品之报价单,敬希查照。专此候复。此致敬礼 5、同意对方担任独家代理 Thank you for your letter of 12 April proposing a sole agency for our office machines. We have examined our long and ,I must say ,mutually beneficial collaboration. We would be very pleased to entrust you with the sole agency for Bahrain. From our records, we are pleased to note that you have two service engineers who took

国际商务英语函电答案.doc

国际商务英语函电答案【篇一:世纪商务英语外贸函电(第二版)课后习题答案】 letter 1.at, of, with, in, for letter 2.from, into, with, of, to p40 https://www.360docs.net/doc/a910544135.html,rming, interesting, dealing, sample, details, quality, prices, applied, items, inquiry unit 3 p55 letter 1.from, for, by, with, on letter 2.with, in, of, in, from p56 2.referring, established, cost, quality, opinion, responsibility, part, satisfied, information, decision unit 4 p71 letter 1. to, of, at, in, by letter 2.with, in, with, for, with p73 2.advertisement, leading, interested, details, dealers, line, market, replying, over, item unit 5 p88 letter 1.for, with, at, by, to letter 2.for, for, by, at, by/under p89 2.inquiring, quotation, receipt, subject, confirmation, discount, catalogue, brochure, separate, appreciate unit 6 p105 letter 1.of, on, in, with, to letter 2.of, in, by, for, at p106 2.offer, regret, price, sold, level, difference, transaction, counter-offer, samples, acceptance unit 7 p122 letter 1.to, of, of, in, for,

商务英语写作-外贸函电的模板

商务英语写作 外贸函电的模板 外贸函电是我们建立对外贸易关系和外贸往来的重要手段。我们将依次给大家介绍一些外贸函电格式样板,供大家参考。 1、请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22 Street Omaha 8, Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan, and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, we are interested in extending our range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations. If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰阿里斯托鞋类公司知悉贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。

盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。 此致 2、回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用证支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。

世纪商务英语Unit 9

Unit 9 职场 Background Knowledge I. Career Career is a term defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as an individual’s ―course or progress through life (or a distinct portion of life)‖. As of 2006, the word usually only pertains to one’s remunerative work (and sometimes also formal education). A career is traditionally seen as a course of successive situations that make up a person's worklife. One can have a sporting career or a musical career without being a professional athlete or musician, but most frequently "career" in the 20th century referenced the series of jobs or positions by which one earned one's money. It tended to look only at the past. As the idea of personal choice and self direction picks up in the 21st century, aided by the power of the Internet and the increased acceptance of people having multiple kinds of work, the idea of a career is shifting from a closed set of achievements, like a chronological résumé of past jobs, to a defined set of pursuits looking forward. In its broadest sense, career refers to an individual’s work and life roles over their lifespan. In the relatively static societies before modernism, many workers would often inherit or take up a single lifelong position (a place or role) in the workforce, and the concept of an unfolding career had little or no meaning. With the spread during the Enlightenment of the idea of progress and of the habits of individualist self-betterment, careers became possible, if not expected. II. Career Assessment Career Assessments are tests that come in a variety of forms and rely on both quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Career Assessments can help individuals identify and better articulate their unique interests, values, and skills. Career counselors, executive coaches, career development centers, and outplacement companies often administer career assessments to help individuals focus their search on careers that closely match their unique personal profile. Career counseling advisors assess people's interests, personality, values and skills, and also help them explore career options and research graduate and professional schools. Career counseling provides one-on-one or group professional assistance in exploration and decision making tasks related to choosing a major/occupation, transitioning into the world of work or further professional training. The field is vast and includes career placement, career planning, learning strategies and student development. By the late 20th century a plethora of choices (especially in the range of potential professions) and more widespread education had allowed it to become fashionable to plan (or design) a career: in this respect the careers of the career counsellor and of the career advisor have grown up. It is also not uncommon for adults in the late 20th/early 21st centuries to have dual or multiple careers, either sequentially or concurrently. Thus, professional identities have

相关文档
最新文档