商务英语常用130个句型与口语900句

商务英语常用130个句型与口语900句
商务英语常用130个句型与口语900句

商务英语常用句型

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概念里的。

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…我写信是要确认/询问/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about…如我先前所提及关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8. From our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定…

9. As y ou requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that…请被告知…

16. Please note that…请注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…我确信…

19. We agree with you on…我们同意你在…

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从2008年10月4日开始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下…

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that…我很高兴地告诉你…

24. We are pleased to learn that…我们很高兴得知…

25. We wish to notify you that…我们希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your…恭喜您关于…

27. I am fine with the proposal.我对这份提案没意见。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月

22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that…我们很抱歉地通知你…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…

34. It would be difficult for us to accept…我们很难接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…

37. I could appreciate it if you could…我会很感激如果你可以…

38. Would you please send us…?可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

42. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct

business relations with you.为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

43. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

44. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

45. It’s our hope to continue with considerable busine ss dealing with you.我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

46. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

47. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

48. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

49. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

50. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

51. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

52. I hope that we can cooperate happily.希望我们合作愉快。

53. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.希望我们能继续合作。

54. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

55. We hope that this market trend will continue.我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

56. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

57. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

58. We hope to receive your immediate answer.希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

59. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

60. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。61. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

62. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

63. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

64. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。

65. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

66. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.希望此事有一个圆满的解决。

67. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。

68. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。

69. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。

70. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

71. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

72. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

73. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下

几个方面有其独特的优越性。

74. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

75. This product will pay its own way in a year.该产品一年就可收回成本。

76. This machine will pay back your investment in six months.该机器半年就可收回投资。

77. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

78. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

79. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

80. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

81. Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

82. This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.这种轮胎的特点是

在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

83. This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

84. This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

85. Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

86. Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

87. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

88. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。89. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

80. As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

81. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the

best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

82. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

83. Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

84. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

85. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

86. By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

87. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

88. These items are most salable in our market.在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

89. There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

90. W e have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

91. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。

92. We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。

93. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。

94. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

95. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。

96. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。

97. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.我公司主要经营农产品。

98. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.我们专营餐布的出品业务。

99. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。

100. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.我们专门经营中国

丝绸服装的出口业务。

101. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.我们经营机械进出口业务。

102. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。

103. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。

104. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。105. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts. 我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

106. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。

107. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。

108. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。

109. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and

chemicals for industry and agriculture.我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。

110. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。

111. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。

112. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。

113. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。

114. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products. 我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。

115. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

116. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。

117. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。

118. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or

brand names.我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。

119. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。

120. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment. 我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

121. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。

122. We’d like to avai l ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders.

我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。123. Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.我们的产品一定和送给你们的样品一样好,我保证质量绝对不会降低。

124. I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you saw just now.我保证我方下个月将发送的产品和你们刚才所见到的样品在质量上不会有一丝一毫的差别。

125. I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality.我向你们保证我们会给你们送去的货物一定是一流的质量。

126. Our products are surely of standard quality.我们的产品一定符合质量标准。127. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June. 我保证货款不会迟于6月底支付。

128. I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault. 我保证一定会查清楚这些问题,看看是不是我们的错。

129. We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit. 我方保证这些货物在运输过程中不会被碰坏。

130. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired. 对于修理后的设备,我们将提供新的保证。

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。

5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

6 I missed my train.

7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。

8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。

9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。

14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 you have to change at Chicago station.

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 we have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。

18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.

20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

21 I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。

22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。

23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。

24 I’d like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 my reservation number is 2991.

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 the train is comfortable.

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运行李。

37 he guessed the train would come in early.

他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 the stations are always full of people。

39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。

40 you need to transfer at central station.

你必须在中央车站换车

41 how long are you going to stay here?

42 do you have anything to declare?

43 what's the purpose of your visit?

44 what time does the ship leave?

45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 could you please give me the departure time?

你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?

去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 when would you like to return/go?

你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?

你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?

你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?

起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?

班机诞误多长时间?

64 What’s the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed? 这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card?

请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit?

这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where’s a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate?

我在什么时间到登机门?

74 Could you help me find my baggage?

请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?

78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?

去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket?

我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

81 Can I stop over on the way?

我在中途可以停吗?

82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?

请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me?

给我有折扣吗?

84 What time does the plane take off?

飞机何时起飞呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket?

单程票还是双程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?

第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

87 Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?

88 What platform does the train leave from?

这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

89 By what time should I check in?

我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

90 What is the boarding time? 何时登机呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge?

超额行李费多少钱?

92 Will this flight leave on time?

这班机准时起飞吗?

93 Can I bring this on the plane?

这件我可以带上飞机吗?

94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train?

车上有预订座位吗?

96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

98 Has this seat number started boarding?

这个座位号已开始登机了吗?

99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?

100 How long is the ticket valid?

这车票有效期多久?

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我还要再确认吗?

102 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

107 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

108 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

109 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?

111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

113 Do you have any other flights?

114 When would you like to leave?

115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

116 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?119 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?

120 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

123 Check it to my final destination

把它托运到我的目的地。

124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

126 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

128 Let me see your passport, please.

129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

135 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

138 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。140 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

145 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

146 Thank you for you cooperation.

147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

153 Welcome to our factory.

154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

155 You'll know our products better after this visit.

156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

157 Then we could look at the production line.

158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

160 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

161 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

166 Quality is even more important than quantity.

167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。168 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

169 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

170 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?

171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

商务英语常用经典句子

what time would be convenient for you? 你看什么时间比较方便? I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。Here is to our next project! 为我们下一个项目干杯! Would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空? glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 What I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货物的质量。Please have a look at those samples. 请给我看一下那些样品。 I'd like to know any business connections abroad. 我想多了解一些你们公司。 I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。 Can I have your price list? 你能给我价格单吗? Will you give us an indication of prices? 你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? I am in charge of export business. 我负责出口生意。 I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods. 我正考虑向你们订货。 Let's call it a deal. 好,成交!Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销。 Our product is really competitive in the word market. 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 我们的产品行销海外许多地区。 It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise. "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你生意兴隆。 I want to out your product. 我想了解一下你们的产品。 this is our latest development. 这是我们的新产品。 We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample. 质量必须与样品一样。 二、价格 I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive. 我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。 Is that your quoted prices? 这是你方的价格吗? It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 我们很难再降价了。Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。

商务英语口语之希望与请求

商务英语口语之希望与请求 1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13.I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 . 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

常用商务英语短句

常用商务英语短句 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《常用商务英语短句》的内容,具体内容:下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助:1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉... 下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助: 1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6.Thanks in advance and best regards. 7.Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help,please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们 US 办公室发的 E-mail 并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen...It is for a good cause.让我们试试吧...这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now...How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone , today, 如同我今天在电话中

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date . 希望你们尽早进行结算。 22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感谢您的早日结算。 23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望尽快解决债权问题。 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。 25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。 26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。 27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。 28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。 29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。 30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。 Unit 2 产品介绍 Part One 31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students. 此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。 32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it? also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate. 我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。 33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects . 我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子 下面是的最常用商务英语句子,希望对大家有帮助。 I've e to make sure that your stay in Bei ___g is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 - You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 - It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 - I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 - Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? - So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的`活动在晚上也安排满了吗? - We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 - We'd have to pare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

商务英语交际常用口语集合

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。 Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗? It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

商务英语写作常用句型集合

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。 All staff and their family members are welcome. 董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。 The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。 There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention. This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department. 这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。 Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884 We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。 We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november. 我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。 Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball. 盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复. l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。 Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us. Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating 请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。 Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60. 虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。 Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business. 凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。 We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。 We apologize again for any inconvenience.

商务英语口语900句 第一单元(带翻译)

Unit One 希望与要求 Part I 1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。 7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。 10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。 11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。 12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。 14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。 15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

商务英语常用句型40句

商务英语常用句型40句 大家在商务英语写作的时候一定会为用哪些句型烦恼吧,下面小编为你分享商务英语常用句型吧! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

相关文档
最新文档