外贸英语实用口语

外贸英语实用口语
外贸英语实用口语

外贸英语

1.May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

2.Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗?

3.Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

4.If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

5.favorable 优惠的

6.firm price 实价,实盘

7.Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

8.We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

9.How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常要多久才能交货?

10.Could you make prompt delivery? 可以即期交货吗?

11.Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

12.Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

13.Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment? 你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

14.Do you take special orders? 你们接受特殊订货吗?

15.he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth. 他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

16.We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea. 我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

外贸英语:能打个折吗?

(5)A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.

订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。

B: I’m not sure we can use that many.我怕我们用不了那么多。

A: It would represent quite a savings.这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。

B: Ok, I’ll see what I can do.好吧,我考虑考虑吧。

(6)A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part?

这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?

B: They represent the prices for different quantities.不同的质量,价钱不同。

A: I see.原来如此。

B: The more you order, the more you will save.订购愈多,折扣愈多。

(7)A: Is this your standard price?这是你们的标准价吗?

B: Y es, it is.是的。

A: It seems too high to me.好像贵了一点。

B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders.如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。

(8)A: I’m calling abo ut the mistake on our last invoice.

我打电话来,是因为上回的发票有错。

B: What was it?怎么啦?

A: We should have been given the large quantity price.你应该开大宗折扣价才是。

B: Y es, that is absolutely right.啊,对的,是应该这样。

(9)A: Doesn’t the quantity discount apply on this order?

这次下的单子没有大宗折扣吗?

B: No, I’m sorry, but it doesn’t.抱歉,没有。

A: Why not?为什么没有?

B: Because these items are from different shipments.因为这几项品目不属同一批货。

商务英语:你会不会讨价还价?(1)

1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

2、If the price is h igher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

3、It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

4、We can’t accept your offer unl ess the price is reduced by 5%.除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

5、Y our counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

6、I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all. 我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

7、If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further

discussion.如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

8、Le t’s have your counteroffer.请还个价。

9、Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. 不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

10、We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept. 我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

11、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market. 我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

(1)A: What is your best price on this item?此一品目的最低价是多少?

B: $24.95 per hundred pieces.一百个是美金二十四块九毛五。

A: That will be fine with us.这价钱还可以。

B: Fine. I’ll start the paperwork for your order right away.

好啊,那我立刻就为你们的订单做准备了。

(2)A: Can we expect the same price as last time?价钱能够和上次的一样吗?

B: Oh, yes, no problem about that.哦,可以。没问题的。

A: Good, we’ll be ordering in just a few days.很好,两三天内我们就会下订单。

(3)A: This price is quite a bit higher than it was last time.

这次的价格比上次要贵了一些。

B: We’re sorry, but we’ve had a slight price increase here.

真抱歉,不过我们出只涨了一点点而已。

A: Sligh t? I wouldn’t call this slight.一点点?这叫一点点?!

B: We’ve had to increase our prices on this item by just 8%.这一种我们不得已也只加了8%而已。(4)A: We think the price in item number five is too high.第五项我们认为价钱太高了。

B: That’s ab out the best we can do on that.那差不多是我们所能开出的最低价了。

A: We’ll have to talk it over.这个我们还得再谈一谈。

B: Let’s see if we can wo rk it out to your satisfaction.我们看看是否有什么办法能让你满意。

(5)A: I’m sorry, but we have a problem here.对不起,我们有个问题。

B: What is it?什么问题。

A: We can’t handle these price increases of yours.我们没办法接受你们提高价钱。

B: Let’s talk about it.我们谈谈吧。

(6)A: Are these new prices acceptable, then?那么,这些新价格可以接受吧?

B: I’ll have to check with my boss.我得和老板先谈谈。

A: I’m sure you’ll find that we are very competitive now.

我敢说你们一定会发现,我们现在的价钱是不怕别人竞争的。

B: I’ll let you know as soon as I get an answer.我一有消息就立刻通知你。

(7)A: I don’t think we’ll be able to pay this price.这种价钱我们恐怕没办法接受。

B: We may be able to work out a better deal for you.我们也许可以想出一个对你们有利的办法。A: Such as?譬如说?

B: We can give you a discount if you order for immediate shipment.

如果你的订单是马上出货的话,我们可以打折。

(8)A: We’re not going to be able to get together on price.在价格上我们的看法似乎无法达成一致。B: Why not?怎么会呢?

A: Y our bid is much higher than your competitor’s.你们的价钱比起其他公司高出太多了。

B: I’ll check back with my head office for you.这个我回头会跟总公司查核一下。

(9)A: I’ve got good news.我有好消息告诉你。

B: What is it?什么好消息?

A: The head office agreed to the lower price you asked for.总公司已同意你要求的低价格。

B: Good. Now we can go ahead and write up the order.

好极了,现在我们可以准备下单了。

(10)A: What are your discount terms?

折扣的条件是什么?

B: We give a 2% discount for cash.付现的话折扣2%。

A: Is that all?只能这样吗?

B: Y es, that is the best we can do.是的,这是我们的最低价了。

(11)A: What are your discount terms?你们的折扣条件如何?

B: 2-10-net-30.10天内2%折扣,30天全款。

A: Let’s see, that means a 2% discount if paid within ten days.

哦。那是说如果10天内付款,有2%的折扣。

B: Y es, and full payment is due within 30 days.是的,如果在30天内付款就没有折扣。

(12)A: I’m glad that you could see me today.真高兴你今天能来。

B: Y es, we only have one more item to take care of.是啊,要谈的只剩下一项而已了。

A: That’s right. We have to work out the final price.是的,我们得把最后的价格敲定。

B: It’s time to get down to business now.是进入正题的时候啦。

(13)A: We’re ready to place our order.我们准备好下订单了。

B: Glad to hear that.太好了。

A: Can I give it to you now?现在就下给你,可以吗?

B: I’m all ears.洗耳恭听。

商务英语:你要的货没了,需要看看替代品吗?

(1)A: We may have to back order three items on this order.这次订的货有三项必须要晚点才能交货。B: That’s not so good.这样不太好吧。

A: Can we substitute in these things?这几项可以用替代品吗?

B: I don’t know. I’ll check.我不知道,让我查一下。

(2)A: We need these things right away.这此东西我们马上就要。

B: We’re out of the red adapters.红色的接头没货了。

A: If you have blue ones, send those.如果有蓝色的,就送蓝色的来吧。

B: Good, we can do that right away.好的,立刻就办。

(3)A: How’s the order coming along?我们订的货怎样呢?

B: We’re going to substitute a better item for number 3.

我们将以品质较好的产品来代替三号产品。

A: At the same price?价钱一样吗?

B: Y es, of course.当然一样。

(1)A: We’re having a lot of trouble filling this order.我们这次供货很有问题。

B: What seems to be the problem?什么问题呢?

A: We’re out of a lot of the items.有好几项都缺货了。

B: Let’s see what we can substitute.我们来看看有没有什么可以代替的。

(2)A: Is there any chance that we can substitute this for you?

这个可不可能使用代替品呢?

B: I’ll have to check with our engineers.我得请教工程师才行。

A: I’ll wait until I hear from you.那么我就等你消息。

B: I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.我会尽快给你回音。

(3)A: I’m afraid the item you substituted didn’t work.你这代替品恐怕不能用。

B: Was it too big?太大了吗?

A: Y es, that’s right.就是啊。

B: I see, we’ll take another look at your specifications.

哦,我们会再查一直你们的规格说明书。

(1)A: We’re out of one item on your order.你订的货里有一项我们没有了。

B: Do you have any suggestions?你说怎么办?

A: We can give you a better one at the same price.我们可以给你更好的一种,价钱一样。

B: Good. Go ahead and do that.好啊,就这么办。

(2)A: Can we substitute the j-123 for the j113?以J-123来替代J-113,可以吗?

B: Is the price the same?价钱一样吗?

A: Y es, just the same.一样。

B: That will be alright with us.那就可以。

(3)A: Our order specified "no substitutions".我们订单上特别载明了“拒收替代品”。

B: We were out of the part you needed.你要的那种零件我们没有货了。

A: We just can’t use this one, it won’t work.这种的我们就是不能用,行不通的。

B: I see, we’ll have it picked up, in that case.哦,我明白了,这样子的话,我们就把它挑出来。

外贸常见英文缩略词

1 C&F(cost&freight)成本加运费价

2 T/T(telegraphic transfer)电汇

3 D/P(document against payment)付款交单

4 D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单

5 C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证

6 G.S.P.(generalized system of preferences)普惠制

7 CTN/CTNS(carton/cartons)纸箱

8 PCE/PCS(piece/pieces)只、个、支等

9 DL/DLS(dollar/dollars)美元10 DOZ/DZ(dozen)一打

11 PKG(package)一包,一捆,一扎,一件等12 WT(weight)重量

13 G.W.(gross weight)毛重14 N.W.(net weight)净重

15 C/D (customs declaration)报关单16 EA(each)每个,各

17 W (with)具有18 w/o(without)没有

19 FAC(facsimile)传真20 IMP(import)进口

21 EXP(export)出口22 MAX (maximum)最大的、最大限度的

23 MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度24 M 或MED (medium)中等,中级的

25 M/V(merchant vessel)商船26 S.S(steamship)船运

27 MT或M/T(metric ton)公吨28 DOC (document)文件、单据

29 INT(international)国际的30 P/L (packing list)装箱单、明细表

31 INV (invoice)发票32 PCT (percent)百分比

33 REF (reference)参考、查价34 EMS (express mail special)特快传递

35 STL.(style)式样、款式、类型36 T或L TX或TX(telex)电传

37 RMB(renminbi)人民币38 S/M (shipping marks)装船标记

39 PR或PRC(price) 价格40 PUR (purchase)购买、购货

41 S/C(sales contract)销售确认书42 L/C (letter of credit)信用证

43 B/L (bill of lading)提单44 FOB (free on board)离岸价

45 CIF (cost,insurance&freight)成本、保险加运费价

外贸英语口语接见客户必备

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?

2.Y es, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。

9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?

10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It"s about an hour.大概要一个小时。

21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。

22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。

23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

24.Y ou must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat? 你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

26.Would you like to have some dinner? 你想吃饭吗?

27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?

28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?

31.Y es. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。

32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。

33.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?

34.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗?

35.Why don"t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

42.Y es,our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。

45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。

46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.

47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。

51.I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

52.Y es, I"d like to know your daily production.是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。

53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想知道什么?

54.Is there anything I can explain fully? 有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

55.What did you think of our factories? 你认为我们的工厂怎样?

56.I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。

57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

老外都叫CARTON FAIR 全称: 中国出口商品交易会,又称“广交会”

意大利Garda国际鞋类展览会每年举办两届(一月和六月)

德国杜塞尔多夫国际鞋展(GDS)每年分春(3月)秋(9月)两次举行

美国拉斯维加斯国际鞋类展览会(WSA)一年分两次举行,分别在二月和八月

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

外贸英语口语讨价还价对话模板

(一)我们的价格和数量有关,因为你的数量有限,所以我们不能降价; (二)我们现在的原材料的价格在上涨,我们的经营成本在增长,所以我们的价格也上涨; (三)我们和同行的质量不相同,我们的质量通过认证,有保障,同行不能够做到,所以我们的价格比同行高; (四)我们提供的优质服务及我公司的信誉同行不能提供给你。因为我们的服务也需要成本,所以我们的价格比同行高点; (五)因运输成本的增长,我们的销售成本也在增长,所以我们的价格也比较高; (六)因我们对工人的工资待遇提高,这也给我们的生产质量提供保障,我们的产品单位价格上升,所以我们的价格也上升; (七)给你的价格已经是最低价格,给你的同行是高于你的价格,我们已经做到我们最大的可能性地为你服务了,如需要证实,可以给另外一个客人的报价给你看。 情景一 佩利丝: Mr. Brown, I'm anxious to know about your offer. 布朗先生.我很想知道你们的报盘情况. 布朗: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mrs. Perless. Here it is. Five hundred cases of black tea, at 20 pounds per kilogram, C.I.F., Liverpool. Shipment will be in July. 佩利丝女士.我们还一直为你保留着这一报盘.这个就是:500箱红茶.成本加运费保险费到利物浦价.每公斤20英镑.七月装船. 佩利丝: That's a high price! It will be difficult for us to make any sales. 价格太高了!我们很难销售. 布朗: I'm rather surprised to hear you say that, Mrs. Perless. Y ou know the price of black tea has gone up since last year. Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere. 佩利丝女士.你这么说我很吃惊.你知道从去年以来红茶价格已经上涨.我们的价格比起你从别处可以买到的价格是较为优惠的. 佩利丝: I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price. 这点我恐怕不能同意.印度正好刚打入市场.价格比较低. 布朗: Ah, but everybody in the tea trade knows that US's black tea is of top quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 不过.茶叶商人都知道美国红茶质量好.结合质量考虑.我认为这个价格很合理. 佩利丝: No doubt yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the tea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices. 毫无疑问.你们的红茶质量上等.但是茶叶市场竞争激烈.我知道有的国家实际上正在削价抛售. 布朗: So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color. 目前为止.我们的商品都是经得起竞争的.其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点.在香味或色泽方面.其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美. 佩利丝: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price. 不过我认为很难说服我们的客户们接受你方的价格.

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸服装口语:样品之情景对话

Sample样品 S: Salesclerk售货职员C: Customer顾客 情景对话Dialogue 对话1 C: (Holding out a photo) Do you have something likethis?(拿出一张照片)你有 像这样的东西吗? S: Yes, wedo. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring it rightaway.我们有。请 等一下,我马上去拿来。 对话2 C: When will I get the sample?我什么时候可以拿到样板? S:At noon, on Thursday.星期四中午。 对话3 S: Here are our catalogs and samples, please take a look.这是我们的目录和样品,请看看。C:I'minterested in this model. How much is it?我对这个型号有兴趣。多 少钱? 对话4 S:Do you like this sample?你喜欢这个样品吗?C: I haven't looked at it yet.我还没过目呢。 对话5 C: I did not bring the sample today.我今天没有带样品来。 S: When might they be available?什么时候能带来? 对话6 C:Did you bring the sample I asked for?你把我要的样板带来了吗? S:Yes, it's in my briefcase.带来了,在我的公文包里。 对话7 C:Do you have some others with dissmilar pattern? I want to have a look.你 们还有另外不同的样品吗?我想看看。 S: Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring them right away.有的,请稍等,我马上去拿来。C: Yes, please.好的,麻烦你。 See more information, you can visit us 外贸英语学习https://www.360docs.net/doc/f24379612.html,/study-trade.html

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

外贸英语之产品情景对话

外贸英语之产品情景对话 在进行外贸活动时应该怎么跟客户介绍自己的产品呢?又如何 保证产品质量呢?关于产品的出口包装有是如何的说明的呢?本篇是 人才为大家收集的这些问题的外贸情景对话内容,希望对大家有所帮助,欢迎阅读。 一、购买商找到供货商货源,对产品的样式很感兴趣,但需要了解产品更详细的信息,比如产品的规格、产品的使用寿命及售后问题,看销售是如何用英语向客户一一解答的。 卡尔先生: This is the model I was interested in. 这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式. 罗伯特先生: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it. 我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息. 卡尔先生: Yes.What are the specifications? 好的.都有哪些规格呢? 罗伯特先生: If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there. 如果您看一下这个手册.就会找到所有的规格.

卡尔先生: Ah, yes. Now what about service life? 哦.好的.关于使用寿命呢? 罗伯特先生: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years. 我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用4年. 卡尔先生: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment? 那是这种样式的平均水平吗? 罗伯特先生: Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range. 哦.不是的.相差还很远.这种比在它的价格范围之内的任何其 他样式都要高出1年左右. 卡尔先生: Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it? 如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障.该怎么办呢? 罗伯特先生: If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

外贸英语情景对话

外贸英语情景对话]保证产品的质量 王婆卖瓜,自卖自夸。如何用英语向客户保证产品的质量,得到潜在客户的信任,以促成合作的机会。请看下面的英语情景对话。 约翰: I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality. 我可以向你保证.如果你买了我们的产品.你会得到好品质. 萨姆: I've looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality. 我看过你们的单件.我很满意.你们的商品质量高过标准质量. 约翰: We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don't sacrifice quality for quick profits. 我们投入了大量的资金来确保质量一流.我们不会为了即期利润而有损质量. 萨姆: Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want. 是的.我方真的很愿意谈判后就订货.你们想谈判的话我们随时都可以. 约翰: That's great. I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning. 那最好不过了.我很高兴我们能在一起做生意.到明天早晨我方将为您准备好一些报价单. 萨姆: Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis. 很好.还有.您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧.对你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题. 外贸英语情景对话]跟客户介绍产品

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单 A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list. A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单 B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side. B:谢谢你们给3%勺优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高 A: This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction . A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了 B: If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks. B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。 A: Then ,what's your countr-offer. A:那么你方的还价是多少呢? B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great. B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差别太大。 B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market. B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的

相关文档
最新文档