商务英语会话

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

okay. How was your flight?

B: It was pretty bumpy, also a bit long, all together about 5 hours.

A: That is a long flight. You had a layover too, is that right? You must be tired.

B: Actually I feel quite rested. I was able to sleep on the plane.

A: Goo d! Here, let me help you with your bag. Is it your first time to Seattle? I’d be happy to take you around this city and show you the sights tonight if you’re up to it.

B: That will be very nice. You're too kind.

A: I’ve already made a hotel reservation for you, let's go to the hotel first and drop off your things. Then, I’d like to have a drink so that we can get better acquainted. I’ve booked a table at an exclusive restaurant downtown. Afterwards, I’ve made arrangements to take you to see the city ligh t. Seattle’s nightlife can be really quite exciting. How does that schedule sound to you?

B: Sounds great. Thank you for your hospitality.

I.A Telephone Reservation 电话预订客房

A: Hello! This is Golden Card Office, New World Hotel.

这里是新世界大酒店金卡办公室

Can I help you? 能为您效劳吗?

B: Hello, this is Bob Jackson from Star Company.

我是斯达公司的鲍勃杰克逊

I’d like to reserve a room from the 21st to the 24th this month.

我想预订你们酒店本月21日至24日的一个房间。

A: Yes, Mr. Jackson. What room do you exactly want?

你具体想要什么样的房间?

B: I need a double room. 我要一间双人房。

I prefer a room overlooking the garden.

我想要能俯视花园的房间

/ I prefer a room with a good view of the sea.

我想要能眺望海的的房间.

/ I prefer a quiet room away from the street.

我想要避开街道的安静房间

A: No problem. 没问题。

Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

我们酒店是五星级的酒店

We guarantee our guests’ satisfaction.

我们保证让客人满意。

By the way,what time are you arriving?

顺便问一下,你们几点抵达?

B: Around four p.m., the 21st of this month.

这个月21日下午4点左右。

How can we find the hotel after we leave the

airport? 我们离开机场后如何才能找到酒店?

A: Don’t worry.别担心

An English speaking guide will be meeting you at the airport.

一位说英语的导游会在机场接你们

And there will be a car or shuttle bus pick-up service, which is free of charge.

并且有免费的小轿车或班车接送

B: That’s great. 太棒了

How much do you charge for the room?

/ What’s the room charge?请问房价是多少?

A: 988 yuan RMB per night, plus 15 percent service charge.

房价每晚988元人民币,加15%服务费。

B: I’ve got a Golden Card for your hotel.

我有你们酒店的金卡

Will you give me some discount?可以打折吗?

A: Oh, yes, Mr. Jackson. Are you the card holder yourself?

请问你是否是持卡人本人?

B: No. A friend of mine lent it to me. 不是,是一位朋友借给我的 Can I enjoy discount in that case? 这样也能享受优惠吗?

A: Yes, you can. 可以的

But we’ll give you just 25 percent off, and the

holder himself can enjoy a 50 percent discount.

不过我们只能给你25%的优惠。持卡人本人可以享受50%的优惠。 B: But 25 percent will be quite all right. 25% 也相当不错了。

By the way, how far is your hotel from the International Exhibition Center?

顺便问一下,你们酒店距国际会展中心有多远?

We have business there every day. 我们每天在那里都有业务。

A: It's 15 minutes' drive from here. 开车大约15分钟。

B: Very good. 很好 I've got it. 我知道了

A: Would you please confirm your reservation three days before your arrival?

能否劳驾你在到达这里的三天前确认你的预订?

B: Sure. 好的Bye. 再见

II. Checking in 登记住宿

A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?

B: Yes, I’d like to check in. 我要办理入住登记

Is there a double room available? 有空的双人房吗?

A: Have you made a reservation? 你有预订吗?

B: Yes. My name is Bob Jackson.

This is my wife, Anne Jackson.

I called to reserve a double room two weeks ago.

两周前我打电话来预订了一间双人房

相关文档
最新文档