英语剧泰坦尼克号剧本

英语剧泰坦尼克号剧本
英语剧泰坦尼克号剧本

TITANIC 泰坦尼克号

Screenplay written by James Cameron

剧本由詹姆斯卡梅隆撰写

Director Yao Xin

总导演:姚欣

Deputy Director Zhu Yumeng

副导演:朱昱萌

Jack Dawson Zeng Lingkun

杰克·道森:曾令坤

Rose DeWitt Bukater Xu Yijia

露丝·迪维特布·凯特:徐艺嘉

《TITANIC 泰坦尼克号》

1、班级:高2012级18班

2、指导教师签字:_____________________

3、戏剧名称:《TITANIC 泰坦尼克号》

4、剧本改动情况:原著

5、演职人员

6、剧情简要介绍

(The Titanic 在泰坦尼克号上)

The Captain: Good morning, welcome to Titanic. And now we are about to start on our journey. SPEED UP!

船长:早上好,欢迎搭乘泰坦尼克号。我们即将启程。全速前进!The Sailor: SPEED UP!

船员:全速前进!

Aside: The great ship, Titanic, sailed for New Y ork from Southampton on April 10th1912. She was carrying one thousand three hundred sixteen passengers. At that time, however, she was not only the largest ship that had ever been built, but was regarded as unsinkable.

旁白:巨轮“泰坦尼克号”1912年4月10日从南安普顿起锚驶向纽约。船上载有1,316名乘客。当时,这艘船不仅是造船史上建造的最大的一艘船,而且也被认为是不可沉没的。

Aside: The hero named Jack Dawson is a pauper. The heroine called Rose Bukater is a rich girl, but she is bound by various powers. They first met each other in the bow. And then, they fell in love.

旁白:男主人公名叫杰克·道森,是一个穷光蛋。女主人公名叫露丝·凯特,是一个富家小姐。但她被各种各样的权利所束缚着。他们第一次在船头相遇,在此之后,他们相爱了。

Rose: I am Rose Bukater, a rich girl. But I am not happy because of my unwilling marriage with Carl. I don’t love him at all, but I have to. I am

the only hope that my family can bring back to life by this marriage with Carl. I don’t have any picture of my future life. However one man named Jack Dawson teaches me what real life is.

露丝:我叫露丝凯特,一位富家小姐。但我并不开心,因为我要接受一段并不情愿的婚姻。我并不爱他,但我又不得不。我是家族通过这门亲事存活下来的唯一希望。我对我未来的生活没有任何构想,然而一个叫杰克·道森的人教会了我生命真正的意义。

(At the ball 在舞会上)

Carl: Rose this ball is pretty good, isn’t it.

卡尔:露丝,这个舞会非常棒,不是吗?

Rose: Y es, well definitely.

露丝:恩,很不错。

Carl: Our wedding will be much better than this ball, Rose. We’re going to marry very soon. I hope our marriage can be perfect.

卡尔:我们婚礼会比这个更好。我们很快就会结婚了,我希望我们的婚姻会幸福。

Rose:……marriage……marriage……Oh! Sorry Carl, I am tired. I want to get some rest.

露丝:……结婚……结婚……哦!抱歉卡尔,我很累,我想休息一下。Carl: All right. Enjoy yourself. See you latter.

卡尔:好吧。好好休息,我等会来看你。

Jack: Hi, Rose. Y ou look beautiful tonight. Can we have a dance?

杰克:露丝,今晚你很漂亮,和我跳个舞,好吗?

Rose: No, Jack. I need rest.

露丝:不,杰克。我想休息一下。

Jack: Rest? Let me tell you a joke.

杰克:休息?让我给你讲一个笑话吧。

Rose: No, No. Don’t bother me, Jack.

露丝:不,杰克,不要打扰我。

Jack: Rose, you look you are in trouble. I can see you.

杰克:露丝,你似乎遇到麻烦了。我能看透你的内心。

Rose: And?

露丝:你看到了什么?

Jack: I can help you. Y ou are not happy, you know. I know how the world works. Y ou don’t love Carl, Right? Y ou just like an in-door girl.

杰克:我可帮你。其实你并不快乐。我了解这个世界是如何运转的。你并不爱卡尔,不是吗?你就像一个从不出门的孩子。

Rose: Sorry, Jack. Y ou can’t say that. It’s impolite.

露丝:对不起,杰克。你不应该这样说,这非常无理。

Jack: Listen, Rose. Y ou should find your own way……

杰克:听好了,露丝。你应该寻找自己生活的方式……

Rose: It’s noun of your business, Jack. Mr. Dawson, I have to leave.

露丝:这不管你的事——杰克——道森先生,我要离开了。

The Housekeeper: Mr.! Y ou may be in trouble! Look at that bad guy. He must be dangerous to you. Fiancée, take care!

管家:先生,您也许遇到麻烦了。看那个坏家伙,对您很危险。小心您的未婚妻。

Carl: Rose. Y ou must be loyal to me.

卡尔:露丝,你必须对我忠诚!

Rose: What……? I can’t understand you.

露丝:什么?我不明白你说的什么。

Carl: Listen. Now you’re gong to marry me! Y ou can’t fall in love with others, with that man!

卡尔:听好了。现在你要和我结婚了!你不应该爱上别人!

Rose: So, Mr. Carl. Why do you think I would marry you? I love you? No, no……Carl. Y ou gave me lots of things. But you just can’t give the real love that Jack had given to me. I have no choice but to marry you just because of our marriage is the only hope that can bring my family back to life. Carl, I can’t feel your love. I don’t want to be like this. I want a bright future. I want to live my own life.

露丝:既然如此,卡尔,你认为我为什么嫁给你?我爱你?不……卡尔。你的确给了我许多物质上的东西,但是你并没有给我真正地爱。我别无选择,只有我和你结婚才能挽救我们的家族。卡尔,我实在感

受不到你的爱。我不想继续这样下去,我希望享受自己的生活。(在船头In the bow)

Rose: Hello Jack. I change my mind. They said you might be ……

露丝:杰克。我改变主意了。他们说你在这……

Jack: Shh……Give me your hand. Now close your eyes. Go on!……Step up……Don’t peak.

杰克:嘘……把你的手给我。闭上眼,快点!……上去……不要偷看。

Rose: I’m not.

露丝:我不会偷看的。

Jack: hold on, hold on. Do you trust me?

杰克:抓紧了,你相信我吗?

Rose: I trust you.

露丝:我相信你。

Jack: All right. Open your eyes.

杰克:好了。睁开你的眼睛。

Rose: Oh! Oh……Jack! I am flying Jack! I am flying!

露丝:噢!杰克,我在飞!杰克!

Aside: Four days after setting out, while the Titanic was sailing across the icy waters of the North Atlantic. A huge iceberg was suddenly spotted by a look out. The Titanic turned just in time, narrowly missing the immense wall of ice. Titanic was sinking rapidly. Seconds later, the water is filled

with hundreds of screaming, thrashing people. Jack and Rose drift in the black water. Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

旁白:泰坦尼克号起航后的第四天,它正行驶在北大西洋冰冷的海面上。突然,瞭望员发现了一座冰山。泰坦尼克号突然转弯,紧贴着高出海面100英尺的巨大冰墙擦过去。泰坦尼克号正在急速下沉。不到一会,海面上挤满了数以百计的人。杰克和露丝漂浮在水面上。杰克双手支在露丝的木板上。

Rose: It’s getting quiet.

露丝:安静下来了。

Jack: It’s just going to take them a couple of minutes to get the boats organized. I don’t know about you. But I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把救生艇练好……我不知道你怎么想,反正我想给白星航运公司写封措辞强烈的投诉信投诉这件事。Rose: I love you, Jack.

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

Jack: Don’t you do that. Don’t you say good bye. Not yet. Do you understand me?

杰克:别,别那样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白吗?Rose: I’m so cold,

露丝:我觉得很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. Y ou are going to get out of here. Y ou’re going to go

on. Y ou’re going to make lots of babies and you are going to watch them grow. Y ou’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

杰克:听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安详高年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白吗?

Rose: I can’t feel my body.

露丝:我全身失去知觉了。

Jack: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you and I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. Y ou must……Y ou must do me this honor. Y ou must promise me that you’ll survive……That you won’t give up. No matter what happens……No matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose. And never let go of that promise.

杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸福的事。让我认识了你。感谢苍天,露丝,我是那么地感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生了什么……无论多么令人绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,千万别忘了。

Rose: I promise.

露丝:我答应你。

Jack: Never let go.

杰克:别忘了。

Rose: I will never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go.

露丝:我不会忘的,杰克,我不会忘的。

The Sailor: Is anybody hear me? Is anybody hear me?

船员:有人听到我说话吗?有人听到我说话吗?

Rose: Jack. Jack. Jack. There’s a boat. Jack. Jack. Jack? Jack! Jack! There’s a boat, Jack. Jack.

露丝:杰克,有船,杰克。杰克?杰克!杰克!船来了,杰克。杰克。Rose: Come back! Come back! Come back! Come back! I’ll never let go.

I promise.

露丝:回来!回来!回来!回来!我答应你,我会活下去。

The Sailor: Come up out!

船员:掉头!

Aside: Now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me in anyway that a person can be saved I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory.

旁白:现在你知道有一个叫杰克·道森的男人救了我,从各种意义上救了我。我甚至没有她的一张照片,现在他只存在于我记忆力。

The End

泰坦尼克号的完整台词

泰坦尼克号的完整台词“你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克?道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。“把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说:“好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着:“我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!”杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道:“飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up.Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system, production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born...For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move...Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland..."SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath submissive."Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

泰坦尼克号台词-完整

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling. 每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me every time. 1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above. 头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss. 第六次下潜Dive six. 我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. 深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters. 水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. 如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。These windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microseconds. 好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit. 像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday. 好的Sure. 和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys set to launch? 是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out. 好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull. 收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. 探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 收到Copy that. -继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out. 现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. 探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the stairwell. 好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. 这是A层。 A deck. 缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain. 这是B层,进去。 B deck. Get in there. 小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it. 我看到了,没事的。I see it. I got it. 没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss. 好的,转向。Okay, make your turn. 缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall. 布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy? 收到。Copy that. 就是那里。Right there. 就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it. 进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.

英语话剧之泰坦尼克号Titanic后现代搞笑版

旁白:It’s a cold evening. The Titanic has sunken. Rose, Jack and Oscar are on the life boat floating in the ocean. This is Jack. This is Rose and this is Oscar, her husband-to-be.(边说边介绍,三人坐在课桌上) Oscar: Oh, honey~ Are you OK? (边说边将手搭上Rose肩) Jack: She is my girl.(打开Oscar的手) Oscar: You are so cold.(脱下报纸披在R身上面向观众)what you wear, what you are. Jack: What are you doing! (扔掉校服,脱下自己的羽绒服抖了抖,面向观众)BoSideng (波斯登), warm and comfortable, it’s my choice.(将羽绒服披在Rose身上)Rose:(向Jack)I love you.(向观众)But I love BoSideng more. Oscar: Hey! She is my wife-to-be, who are you? Jack: I am I. Wo de di pan wo zuo zhu(我的地盘我做主). Oscar: People on the Earth all know, She, and I, will go to New York to have our we dding. Rose: But now…… Jack: Don’t say any more! Take your knife out! (从口袋里掏出铅笔,紧握手中)Oscar: Ok. Let’s go fighting! (同样掏出铅笔紧握手中) Jack & Oscar: Fighting! (用铅笔互戳)----小蜜蜂~ Rose: No, no, no! Please stop! (拉二人)( J & O不小心将Rose推下桌子——落水)Rose: Help, help!(Jack & Oscar将拉上Rose桌子) Oscar: Honey, how are you? Rose:(向观众)PiaoRou(飘柔), just so confident~(甩头发) (Rose不小心推Oscar,Oscar落水)Oscar: Help, help!

英语微电影剧本

英语微电影剧本《Whose treat》 演员:A——,B——,C——,D——, 编剧:摄影: 后期制作: 插曲:场景一《铃儿响叮当》场景二《雪绒花》场景三《泰坦尼克号主题曲》场景四《flash》场景五《never say goodbye》或者《字母歌》 道具:,三份试卷(白纸即可),100元,64元找零,(场景一:未定空地____4个人都到,拍摄) D:One day ,some yang people want to get takeout as their dinner 一天,几个年轻人想叫外卖吃(直接录旁白,念完时候镜头落在四个人身上)(旁白念完直接开始) A: let’s get takeout ,please? B:why not? I like it .(开心,满足) C:It's up to you .(看着A) D:OK,but i have a good idea……(手托下巴,卖关子) A:go on ,please(请求语气) D:we always ”going Dutch “,.it‘s time to enjoy someone’s treat……我们总是AA制,这次找个人请客吧(扫一眼大家,继续卖关子) C: but how should we drag the unfortunate? talk to us,please(请

求) D:(笑)OK,OK…….Each of us tell a joke, if not making others laugh, just pay ! 我们每人讲一个笑话,如果不能把其他人逗笑,就买单哦。(得意)A,B,C:good idea!(大家拍手,异口同声) A:Let me tell a joke first .the title is”I'm Glad “.A school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. 我先讲吧,题目是“我很高兴”。一个老师正在对学生讲使别人高兴的重要性。 (切到场景二,到一个教室,或有椅子的地方,把笑话表演出来,,拍) A:Now, she said现在,她说 老师:children ,has anyone of you ever made someone else glad?你们当中有谁让别人高兴过? 学生:teacher, I've made someone glad yesterday.昨天我就使别人高兴过。 老师:Well done. Who was that?做得好,是谁呢? 学生:My granny.我奶奶。 老师:Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grand mother glad.好孩子,现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶高兴的。 学生:Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, ‘Granny, I'm going

泰坦尼克号 简易版剧本 无汉语

1 2 The Captain: Good morning, welcome to Titanic. And now we are about to start on our journey. Come on lads, SPEED UP! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 Aside: The great ship, Titanic, which was called of “the ship of dream”,sailed for New York from Southampton on April 10th 1912. She was carrying one thousand three hundred sixteen passengers. At that time, however, she was not only the largest ship that had ever been built, but was regarded as unsinkable. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 Aside: The hero named Jack Dawson is a penniless artist who won his third-class ticket in a poker game. The heroine called Rose Bukater is a rich girl, but she is bound by various powers. She trapped in a loveless engagement because of her mother is facing finance ruin. They first met each other in the bow. And then, they fell in love. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5 场景一(At the ball 在舞会上) Carl: Rose this ball is pretty good, isn’t it. Rose: Yes, well definitely. Carl: Our wedding will be much better than this ball, Rose. We’re going to marry very soon. I hope our marriage can be perfect. Rose:……marriage……marriage…… Oh! Sorry Carl, I am t ired. I want to get some rest. Carl: All right. Enjoy yourself. See you latter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6 Jack: Hi, Rose. You look beautiful tonight. Can we have a dance? Rose: No, Jack. I need rest. Jack: Rose, you look you are in trouble. I can see you. Rose: What? Jack:You are not happy, I know how the world works. You don’t love Carl, Right? Rose:Sorry, Jack. You can’t say that. It’s impolite. Jack: Listen, Rose. You should find your own way…… Rose: It’s not your business, Jack. Mr. Dawson, I have to leave. -------------- Carl: Rose. You must be loyal to me. Rose: What……? I can’t understand you. Carl: Listen. Now you’re gong to marry me! You can’t fall in love with others, with that man! Rose: So, Mr. Carl. Why do you think I would marry you? I love you? No, no…… --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7 8 9场景二(在船头In the bow)响音乐

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

泰坦尼克号人物中英文台词

泰坦尼克号台词 -Jack: She had a good sense of humor,though.And this lady.she used to sit at this bar every night.wearing every piece of jewelry she owned. just waiting for her long lost love.We called her Madame Bijoux.See,her clothes are all moth-eaten. 哦,你看这位女士,她每天夜里都坐在这个酒吧里,戴着她所有的首饰,为了等她久无音讯的恋人。珠宝我们都叫她“珠宝夫人”。看,她的衣服都破了。 -Rose:Well,you have a gift,Jack.You do.You see people. 嗯,Jack,你很有天赋。真的。你会观察人。 -Jack:I see you. 我也能观察你。 -Rose:And? 我怎么样? -Jack:You wouldn't have jumped. 你不会自寻短见的。 -Ruth:But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.Rose has already done that. 已经上大学是为了找一个好丈夫。Rose已经找到了。-Countess:Look,here comes that vulgar Brown woman.

看,那个庸俗的Brown夫人来了。 -Ruth:Quickly,get up before she sits with us. 快点,我们走,我可不想和他坐在一起。 -Molly:Hello,girls.I was hoping I'd catch you at tea. 女士们,你们好。我还想和你们一起喝茶呢。 -Ruth:We're awfully sorry.You missed it.The Countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat deck. 很抱歉。我们刚刚喝完了。伯爵夫人和我正准备去甲板上散散步。-Molly:What a lovely idea.I need to catch upon my gossip.Countess. 闲谈真是个好主意。我也想和你们聊聊。伯爵夫人。 -Ismay:You've not yet lit the last four boilers? 锅炉还有四个锅炉没点火? -CaptainSmith:No,I don't see the need.We are making excellent time. 是的,我觉得没必要都点火。船速已经够快了。 -Ismay:The press knows the size of Titanic.Now,I want them to marvel at her speed.We must give them some thing new to print.This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines. 新闻界知道泰坦尼克号是超级巨轮。现在,我想让他们也对她的速度感到惊奇。我们得给他们些新闻写。头版重要新闻泰坦尼克号的处女航一定要上报纸头条。

英语短剧适合于6人(改编版)

(Introduction):Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman and was sent to kill king of Qing, “Yingzheng”. But finally he failed. Do you want to know what happened at that time? Okay, next show will tell you the truth. Action I 太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状): Mirror, mirror, tell me, who is the most pretty man in the world? (画外音:It’s you, Prince Dan! 太子丹高兴状) Thank u mirror! (面对观众)I’m Prince Dan, the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world. But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy, I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth. I am so scared. So what can I do? (向幕里大叫) Where is my minister? 阿三(毕恭毕敬) : Honey, I am coming. 太子丹:I’ve told you again and again that you should call me “my most beautiful、graceful 、handsome、charming、cute、smart and dearest Prince Dan”! 阿三:Sure, honey! I have a good idea. We can find a hero to kill YingZheng~~~ (作杀状)太子:Oh yeah~~~. What is the most expensive commodity in this century? Talent!(二十一世纪最需要的是什么,人才!这句话要跟观众交流,最好由观众来回答,然后拍阿三肩膀,做赞许状)Good idea! But who is the right candidate? 阿三:After screening I have two promising persons on hand. One is Miss LiMoChou, the other is Mr JinKe. Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world. 太子:Well, show me the winner as soon as possible, OK? 阿三:Yes. Action II (荆轲与李莫愁上场) 荆轲:Are you Li mochou? 李莫愁Yes. 荆轲OK. I’m Jingke, you know, I will let you know I am the king of the killer s’ world. 李莫愁Are you challenging me? 荆轲Off course! 耸耸肩表示同意李莫愁Come on!音乐起两人冲上前来“人在江湖漂啊,哪有不挨刀啊,一刀砍死你啊,两刀砍死你啊。。。。” 李莫愁倒地荆轲大笑李莫愁痛苦状:What happened? Why aren’t you hurt? 荆轲: We don\'t need any reason to win a person. Don\'t we? Do we? (赢一个人需要理由么,不需要么,需要么?)

泰坦尼克号6人英语剧本

Titanic(六人英语话剧) 第一幕 The Captain: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Titanic. And now we are about to start on our journey. SPEED UP! All: SPEED UP! Aside: The great ship, Titanic, sailed for New Y ork from Southampton on April 10th 1912. She was carrying one thousand three hundred sixteen passengers. At that time, however, she was not only the largest ship that had ever been built, but was regarded as unsinkable. Aside: The hero named Jack Dawson is a poor man. The heroine called Rose Bukater is a rich girl, but she is limited by various powers. They first met each other on the deck. And then, they fell in love. Rose: I am Rose Bukater, a rich girl. But I am not happy because of my unwilling marriage with Carl. I don’t love him at all, but I have to. I am the only hope for my family to bring back to life by this marriage with Carl. I don’t have any picture of my future life. However one man named Jack Dawson teaches me what real life is. Carl: Rose,this ball is pretty good, isn’t it? Rose: Y es, definitely perfect. Carl: Our wedding will be much better than this ball, Rose. We’re going to marry very soon. I hope our marriage can be fantastic. Rose:……marriage……marriage……Oh! Sorry Carl, I am tired. I want to get some rest. Carl: All right. Enjoy yourself. See you latter. Jack: Hi, Rose. Y ou look beautiful tonight. Can we have a dance? Rose: No, Jack. I need rest. Jack: Rest? Let me tell you a joke. Rose: No, No. Don’t bother me, Jack. Jack: Rose, you look you are in trouble. I can see you. Rose: And then? Jack: I can help you. Y ou are not happy, you know. I know how the world works. Y ou don’t love Carl, Right? Y ou are just like an in-door girl. Rose: Sorry, Jack. Y ou can’t say that. It’s impolite. Jack: Listen, Rose. Y ou should find your own way of life…… Rose: It’s none of your business, Jack. Mr. Dawson, I have to leave. Aside: The housekeeper see the scene that Rose and Jack talking closely and happily ,so he walks towards to Mr Carl. The Housekeeper: Mr.! Y ou may be in trouble! Look at that bad guy. He must be dangerous to you. Take care of your Fiancée! Carl: Y ou must be kidding. She is my girl and I can give her whatever she wants. What can the poor guy give her? The Housekeeper: Mr. Carl! Y ou’d better be careful. The guy seems to be clever and knows what girls really need. He will be a great threat.

四人英语话剧

Topic: What should we do in English lesson? 3:啊呀!你们说我们英语课上表演什么啊? Oh! What shall we perform in English lesson? 1:对啊。我们干什么啊?让我们集思广益吧! En, that’s a question! What shall we do? Let us draw on our collective wisdom! 4:我随便,,只要能演就行。。不难背就好。 It’s up to you. I have no idea right now. Please do not be too hard to recite. 2:要找4个人演的,大概要什么类型的呢? Ok, let me think. Four persons... What’s type? 3:要能引起轰动的,不能演完了大家一点反映都没有。 It must be able to cause a sensation, and not be played out to make no sense to others. 1 2 4:是的是的。。Yes, I agree with you. 2:要不我们演童话吧,大家都听过,不长,也不会太难。 How about fairy tale? Everyone has heard this and it’s not difficult at all. 3:白雪公主,灰姑娘。 How about S now White…Cinderella…? Both are about sweet love which can cause young girls to resonate. And these can evoke all childhood memories. 4:人不够的 But we do not have enough persons! We are only four. Many roles can not be played. 1:人不够吗,让我看看4演白雪,3演毒皇后,2演王子。。。我演魔镜,刚好啊! Not enough! 4 is Snow White…. 3 is Vicious Queen…. 2 is Prince…I am mirror, just right! 2:那七个小矮人,屠夫呢?What about the Seven Dwarfs and butcher?

《泰坦尼克号》经典台词

《泰坦尼克号》经典台词 《泰坦尼克号》经典台词 《泰坦尼克号》是美国20世纪福克斯公司和派拉蒙影业公司共同出资,于1994年拍摄的一部浪漫的爱情灾难电影,由詹姆斯·卡梅隆创作、编辑、制作、导演及监制,莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥、凯特·温斯莱特主演。以下是泰坦尼克号经典台词: 【1】:There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Op en you’re heart to me 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧《泰坦尼克号》 【2】:十年以前。我记得的最浪漫的台词是那句最有名的:you jump,I jump。十年以后。却是为了那句“Im Dawson,Rose Dawson”哭到决堤。以你之姓,冠我之名。原是最美丽的情话。《泰坦尼克号》 【3】:我甚至连他的一张照片都没有,他只活在我的记忆里 =) 《泰坦尼克号》 泰坦尼克 【4】:When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. 当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。《泰坦尼克号》 【5】:一个人一生可能会爱上很多人,等你真正获得属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白,以前的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你更好地把握和珍惜你爱的人。-- 《泰坦尼克

号》 【6】:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》 【7】:God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。《泰坦尼克号》 【8】:Your jump ,I jump.(生死相随)《泰坦尼克号》 【9】:All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。《泰坦尼克号》 【10】:The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it. 做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。《泰坦尼克号》 【11】:Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you... 赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。《泰坦尼克号》 【12】:一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。《泰坦尼克号》

相关文档
最新文档