高级口译复习资料

高级口译复习资料
高级口译复习资料

1.我公司是一家集生产、销售、贸易于一体的女装企业。

Our company is engaged in/undertakes/runs/is occupied

in/works on the production, sale, trade of female

dress/clothing.

2.我们十分重视员工的培养,并未他们提供良好的福利。

We emphasize/lay great emphasis on/attach importance

to/pay attention to/give priority to the development of

staff and good welfare. Prioritization of education

3.以前我们比较注重一个人的专业知识,现在我们更注重人的综合

素质。

We paid attention to one’s professional

knowledge/expertise and we attach more importance to one’

s comprehensive/overall quality.

4.公司自成立以来,规模不断扩大。Increase/grow/expand

enlarge

Since the establishment of the company, it keeps growing

in its scale.

5.工厂占地面积6万平方米,员工2000人。Has/hold

The factory covers an area of 60,000 square meters with 2000

staff.

6.公司的年销售额突破5亿元,比去年增长了10%。Quarterly

yearly/annual monthly daily /exceed/surpass/ is more than The annual sales amount/volume surpasses/exceeds 0.5

billion RMB, a 10% increase over that of last year.

7.我们采取各种激励措施,调动了员工的积极性,提高了生产率。

We have motivated our staff and improved our productivity

by adopting various stimulating measures/incentives. /

with incentives, we have…

8.我们的主导产品是各类建筑模型。

Our dominating/leading product is various architectural

models.

9.我们设计的工艺品已经成为流行时尚。

Our designed handicrafts have become fashion trend.

10.这些休闲鞋得到了当地进口商的肯定和消费者的好评。Sure

These leisure shoes are well received by the local importer

and consumers.

按时按质按量in accordance with the terms/clauses of quantity, quality and time of delivery

11.请记下货号、价格、数量和包装明细,待会我们就签合同。

Please note/write down the product item number, price,

quantity, packaging details and later we will sign the

contract.

12.只要咱们的产品物美价廉,销售一定没问题。

There are no problems with the sale as long as our products are good in quality and price./ are competitive in quality and price. Our products are high in quality and reasonable in price.

13.我们坚信,有了各位经销商的通力合作,公司必将走向辉煌。

We firmly believe that the full cooperation among dealers will bring our company a huge success.

14.以人为本,诚信经营,这是我们公司的理念。

The philosophy of our company is people-oriented direction/putting people first and integrity/honesty. 15.公司的业务范围包括地产、旅游、外贸、和会展。

Our business lines include/ranges from real estate, tourism, foreign trade and exhibition.

16.公司是本市成立最早的中外合资企业之一,拥有注册资本2000

万美元。

The company is one of the early/first joint ventures in the city with registered capital of USD 20 million.

17.现在不断增长的土地和人力成本,给我们公司带来了很大的挑

战。

The ever-increasing land and labor costs bring a great challenge to our company.

18.通过定期参加广交会,我们扩展了业务,认识了更多的朋友。

The regular visit to the Chinese Export Commodities Fair in Guangzhou expands our business and helps us make more friends.

19.在我们的展位有现场展示,以吸引更多的潜在客户。

The on-site/field demonstration/display/presentation in our booth aims to attract more potential customers.

20.我们在展会前会有一个新品发布会,欢迎各位届时欢迎。

There will be a new product launch and we are looking forward to seeing you there.

1.我想去了解一下去桂林的旅游行程。

I would like to know the itinerary to Guilin.

2.请问旅行社提供接机服务吗?

Does the travel agency provide pick-up service?

3.我们一日游的报价包括了吃饭的费用

The price/offer of one-day tour includes eating.

4.这是到海南双飞五日游的价格,住宿的酒店都是四星级的。

The five-day tour price includes round trip air tickets to Hainan and four-star hotel accommodation.

5.请仔细阅读这份旅游合同,如无异议请在下面签字。

Please read the travel contract carefully. If there are no problems, please sign your name at the bottom.

6.我们明天早上八点出发,记得带上护照。

We will set off at eight o’clock in the morning; please don’t forget your passport.

7.一直往前走,你就可以看到旅游服务中心了。

Walk straight forward and you can see the travel service center.

8.福建的乌龙茶很出名,到这里旅游一定要品尝一下。

The Onlong tea in Fujian Province is very famous, something

you cannot miss.

9.这家饭馆是经旅游部门批准经营的,不存在乱收费现象。

The restaurant is approved by travel authority; there are no arbitrary charges.

10.这家礼品店的东西物美价廉,买几件回去做纪念品吧。

The items/goods in the gift shop are good in quality and price. Why not buy some as souvenirs?

11.外出迷路的话,请拨打当地旅游服务热线寻求帮助。

If you get lost, please call the local tourist service hotline for help.

12.我们有大巴到湖区,每小时一班。

There is a coach/bus to the Lake District each hour.

13.贵重物品请随身携带。Belongings

Please take your valuables with you.

14.今晚我们先到酒店入住,第二天早上坐大巴出发。

We will check in the hotel tonight and leave by bus tomorrow morning.

15.这次参观博物馆有导游带领,有任何问题请与他联系。

This is a guided museum tour; please contact the guide if you have any questions.

16.退房时请交房卡给前台,并保留收据。

When you check out, please return the room card to the reception desk and keep receipt.

17.展览馆专门开辟了动手操作区,让游客与这些展品亲密接触。

There is a special Hands-on area in the exhibition hall to offer direct experiences for the tourists.

18.请听从导游的指示,注意安全。

Please follow the instruction of the guide and be careful.

19.游客中心24小时受理游客的投诉。

The tourist center handles complaints 24 hours a day.

20.请大家在景区玩的愉快。

I wish you a good time in the scenic zone.

1.我多买些能打折吗?

Is there any discount for bulk purchase?

2.这能卖的便宜点吗?

Can you give me a deal on this?

3.我们价格上都各让一步吧

Let’s make compromise on price./ Let’s meet each half way.

4.感谢你们对我们产品的支持,这次展览会上你们可以看到我们的

经典产品和最新产品。

Thank you for your support of our products. In this exhibition, you can see our classic and latest/newest products.

5.购买我们的商品,我们会给您开具保证书。一年之内,只要没有

零件遗失,或者损坏,任何修理都是免费的。3R : repair refund replacement

We will give you a guaranty/warranty. Within one year, any

repair is free as long as no parts of the product is lost or broken.

6.很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,直到您满意。

I am sorry you cannot get a refund, but you can choose

another desirable product from our store. Exchange

7.我们店的商品一旦售出,概不退货。但我可以建议您换一件等值

的其他商品。

Our sold products/your purchased products are nonrefundable. I can suggest exchanging it for another one of the same value.

8.香港是购物者的天堂。在这里您可以发现最新的时尚潮流,尖端

的电子产品和华丽的珠宝首饰。

Hong Kong is the paradise for shoppers where you can find the newest fashion, the top electronics and luxurious jewelry.

9.一家普通超市经营数千种可食用的商品,包括肉、鱼、新鲜水果

和蔬菜、乳制品、饮料、罐头食品、烘烤食品、熟食及冷冻产品等。

An average supermarket sells thousands of edible products including meat, fish, fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products, drinks, canned products/groceries, baked, cooked and frozen products, etc.

10.现在很多的购物中心都是青少年为主要消费对象,配备了多功能

的娱乐中心和昂贵的体育服饰商店。Cater to sb

The objected consumers of many shopping centers are teenagers and they are equipped with multi-functional entertainment center and fancy sportswear shops.

11.九寨沟国家公园是欣赏自然景观的好地方。

Jiuzhai Valley National Park is a good place to enjoy/appreciate natural scenery.

12.被列为联合国教科文组织世界文化遗产名录。

To be put on the World Culture Heritage List by UNESCO.

13.中国56个民族的不同风俗和文化是中国的宝贵财富,是世界的

宝贵财富,也是中国最重要的旅游资源。

Different customs and cultures of China’s 56 ethnic groups are national and world treasure, making up the most important tourist resources in China.

14.这条美食街集餐饮、购物、和娱乐为一体,游客可以在此体验异

国情调,品尝他乡风味,购买旅游纪念品,参加各种娱乐活动。

The gourmet street encompasses services for catering, shopping and entertainment. Tourists can experience foreign atmosphere, taste foreign food, buy tourist souvenirs and participate in a variety of recreational activities/amusements.

15.旅游业是现代发展最快的行业之一。它的发展速度已经超过世界

经济发展的水平。

The tourist industry is one of the fastest growing

industries in modern times whose growth rate has already exceeded that of the world economy.

16.旅游业不仅让服务行业受益,而且对旅游商品的制造业有利。它

不是一个单一的行业,而是涵盖交通业、住宿业、餐饮业、导游

服务、银行保险业、制造业、教育等多种行业的综合产业。

The tourist industry not only benefits the service sector, but also the manufacture of tourist goods. It is not a single industry, but a comprehensive one including transportation, accommodation, catering, guiding service, banking and insurance, manufacturing and education, etc.

1.我非常想了解有关中国对外贸易政策。

I would like to know about China’s foreign trade policy.

2.我们竭诚欢迎外国朋友来华投资,并正积极为投资者创造更有利

的投资环境。

We welcome foreign friends to invest in China and we are trying to create a favorable environment for them.

3.欢迎您出席我们的项目签约仪式。

Welcome to our signing ceremony.

4.此次投资洽谈会包括开闭幕式、投资论坛和项目对接会。

The investment fair includes opening and closing ceremonies, the investment forum and match-up sessions.

5.我们期望这次谈判取得双赢的结果。

We expect the negotiation to achieve win-win result/situation/deal.

6.我方出资大约占投资总额的51%,其中包括现金,厂房,场地使用

前之类。

We will lay out 51% of the total investment which includes cash, factory building, and the right to use the site, etc.

with investment value reaches/exceeds

7.我想先下一个是试订单。Accomplish the order

I would like to place a trial order.

8.合同中规定必须在本月底前交货。Clauses/terms/as stipulated

in the contract/contract requires that

The contract requires the delivery before the end of this month.

9.只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间或非政府间的贷款。

Profitable

We may consider the government-to-government or non-governmental loans if the condition permits.

10.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

In most cases, we adopted usual international practices.

11.谈判就是一个不断妥协的过程。

Negotiation is a process of constant compromise.

1.拉斯维加斯国际电子展以其历史悠久、参展商众多而著称。

Las Vegas International Electronics Show is famous/known/renowned for long history and numerous participants. 2.缅甸的玉制品世界知名,应该作为我们此次考察的重点。

Burma’s jade products are world-renowned and should be the focus/center/key point/priority of our investigation.

3.由于国内劳动力成本急剧上升,我们选择了东南亚作为我们的生

产基地。

Due to the sharp rise of domestic labor cost, we choose Southeast Asia as the production base. Surge/slump

4.总经理此次前来是来了解一下越南当地摩托车的销售情况。

The general manager is here to find out the sales of motorcycles in Vietnam.

5.我们选择在非洲开厂,其实也是为了绕过欧洲对我们设立的贸易

壁垒。Establish/set up/found propose/put forward

The reason why we open factories in Africa is to avoid the trade barriers imposed by Europe.

6.最近一段时间中国制造的质量问题引起了国际社会的关注和担

忧,也引起了中国政府的重视。

Recently the quality problem of Made-in-China has caused international concerns and also the attention of Chinese government.

7.今天只是我们合作的开始,我们需要进一步加强和扩大合作关

系。

Today is the beginning of our cooperation/collaboration and we need to reinforce/strengthen/enhance/boost and expand our partnership/cooperative relations.

8.我对贵国的地毯很感兴趣,我觉得这些商品在中国很有销路。

I am interested in your carpets and I think they will be

sold well./they will find a good/ready market.

9.我们即将在沙特开两家分公司和三家办事处。

We are about to open two branches and three offices in Saudi Arabia.

10.我们专门经营中国棉纺织品的出口,非常愿意与你们进行这方面

的合作。

As the specialist in the export of Chinese cotton goods, we would like to cooperate with you in this field.

Specialize / exclusive

11.总经理的美国之行一共签订了20张订单,总额为200万美元。

The general manager has placed 20 orders reaching/adding up to/valued at 2 million US dollars.

12.我们集团在贵国有庞大的售后服务队伍,您可以就近维修。

Our group has a large after-sales service team in your country. You can go to the nearest one.

13.本公司在全球范围内有三个级别的客服系统,即总部级,区域级

和地方级。

The company has three levels of customer service on a global scale, namely headquarters, regional and local.

14.贵国实施积极的改革措施,保障经济的稳步发展,这正是我们这

些投资者最为看重的。

Your country is carrying out proactive reform plan to ensure the steady economic growth. This is the most important element we investors value.

15.我们在贵国的公司员工为400人,其中本地招募的就超过200人。

We have 400 employees in your country, of which over 200 are recruited locally.

16.埃及开罗的培训中心已经于去年启动,为中国总部输送更多的人

才。

The Cairo Training Center was launched last year to deliver/develop more talents for Chinese headquarters.

17.来自中国的这家电信公司与当地14家主要的运营商建立了合作

关系。

This telecommunication company from China has established cooperative relationship with 14 main operators here. 18.华为公司已经于2004年投资700万美元建立了华为尼日利亚培

训中心。

Huawei invested USD 7 million in 2004 to build Huawei Nigeria Training Center.

19.双方必须调动一切人力财力来克服合作过程中的更多困难。

Both sides must mobilize human and financial resources to overcome difficulties in their cooperation.

20.中国制造一定能够赢得全世界消费者的认可和信任。

Made-in –China will win/is bound to win the recognition and trust from consumers all over the world.

1.参观工厂后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。

You will surely know the products better after the visit.

2.我们装配线上的所有的机器都是从德国引进的,有专人定期维护

和检查。

All the machines in our assembly line are imported from Germany and receive regular check-ups and maintenance.

3.一般的做法是,销售经理拿到订单后会给生产部门下单,订单完

成后再由配送部门送货。

The normal practice is that the sales manger gets an order and passes it on to the production department. And the finished products are delivered by the distribution department.

4.在进入生产车间之间,请穿上防护服,换上鞋服。

Before entering the production room, please wear protective clothing and shoe covers.

5.这是我们的产品目录和说明书,如果您对什么产品感兴趣,请告

诉我。

Here are our catalogue and instructions/descriptions/directions. If you find any item interesting, please let me know.

6.这条全自动生产线的年生产能力达到5万件。

The capacity of this fully automated production line reaches 50,000 pieces per year.

7.这是成品,这是半成品,这是劣质品,大家可看出有什么不一样

吗?This is a finished product; this is a semi-finished product and this is an inferior product. Can you tell the difference?

8.这里是我们的客户服务部,负责处理客户投诉,旁边是公关部,

负责公司的外宣和广告。

This is our customer service department, which is responsible for handling complaints. Next to it is the public relations department responsible for the publicity and advertising of the company.

9.我们为客户提供售前、售中和售后服务。

We provide services before, during and after sales for our customers.

10.展厅里的所有样品在目录上都可以找到。

All the samples in the showroom can be found in the catalogue.

1、咨询旅行社

旅行社:你好,请问你要去哪里旅游? Hi, May I help you? James: Hi, I understand that your agency arranges a trip to the Three Gorges from here. 你好,我听说你们旅行社由三峡旅游的项目。

旅行社:是的,我们每天都有游船从这里到三峡,分三峡一日游和两日游两种,请问你们准备选择哪种呢? Yes, we arrange daily cruise travel to the Three Gorges; there are one-day tours and two-day tours. Which one would you like?

James: What’s the difference between these two tours? 这两个项目有什么区别吗? 旅行社:一日游的话,我们就是早上8点从重庆出发,乘快船游三峡,沿途参观张飞庙、白帝城、三峡等景点。晚上到宜昌住宿。两日游的是慢船,行程和景点都是一样的。In the one-day tour, we leave Chongqing at 8 am and take a fast boat to the Three Gorges. During the trip we will visit Zhangfei Temple, Baidi City and the Three Gorges. By night we will arrive at Yichang for accommodations. In the two-day tour the trip is the same, except we take an ordinary boat.

James: I see. How much does each cost? 额,是这样,那两种个要多少钱?

旅行社:一日游是960元一个人,二日游稍微贵一点,1100元一个人。960 RMB per person for the one-day tour, and 1100 RMB for the two-day tour.

James: OK, one-day tour sounds good to me. By the way, are meals included in the price? 好的,我想要一日游。顺便问一下,刚才的报价包括用餐吗?

旅行社:额,这个价格包括了中午和晚上两顿饭,就是我们提供的建议套餐,不含饮料。当然,你也可以自己点菜,点饮料,但是要另外掏钱。Well, the price includes two standard meals, but not drinks. You have to pay an extra charge for more dishes and drinks.

James: All right. I’ll go for the one-day tour. 那行,我就选一日游。

旅行社:好的,这里是我们旅行社提供的旅行合同,一式两份,你看一下,没问题的话,签个字,到隔壁柜台交完钱就可以了,明天早上七点赶到这里,坐我们的大巴到码头。Ok, here is the contract prepared by our agency. There are two copies. Please

take a look. If you think it’s Ok, please sign it and pay at the next counter. Please be here by 7 am tomorrow. Our bus will take you to the dock.

2、景区游览须知

各位外国朋友大家好,我是这个景区的管委会主任,在大家进入景区游览之前,有几个注意事项要提醒一下:Hello dear friends, I am the Director of the Administrative Committee. Before you visit the scenic area, I would like to give you several tips. 首先,我们景区会给大家配一个英文导游,请听从我们导游的安排,遵守时间,以便顺利完成整个行程。请大家记好导游的电话、旅游车牌,手机随时保持开机状态,因为我们这个景区比较大,当与团队走散时,请不要慌张,我们的导游一定会来找你们。First, we will provide you with an English-speaking guide. Please take his advice during the trip and follow the schedule. Please don’t forget his phone number and your bus’s number. Please don’t turn off your mobile phone so that we can reach you in case you get lost. Should you lose your way, stay calm, our guide will soon find you.

其次,请注意安全。摄影师请不要到有危险的地区拍摄或攀爬,请注意妥善保管个人的贵重物品,照顾好随身物件,遇到紧急情况可以和我们的工作人员联系。Second, safety first. Please don’t venture to climb or have photos taken in dangerous places. Please take good care of your valuables. You can contact our staff in case of emergency.

此外,我们景区内的民族风情表演区在上午10:00和下午3:00各有一场表演,大家如果有兴趣的话可以去观看,费用已经包含在门票里了,所以不用另外付钱。There will also be a performance at 10 am and 3 pm in the Ethnic Performance Section. The cost is included in the entrance fee, so you are welcome to the show.

最后,祝大家在景区玩得愉快。Finally, I wish you a happy tour, thank you.

3、 Greetings to Tourists in a National Park

Well, good morning everybody. My name’s Matt and I’m one of the three guides here at the National Park. Our job is to make sure that you all have a great time here with us and go home feeling happy and relaxed. 大家早上好,我叫Matt,是这个国家公园的三个导游之一。我们的工作就是让大家在这里玩的高兴,带着轻松愉快的心情回家。

To encourage you to relax, there are no radios or TVs and the only phones and newspapers are in the office. So, if peace and quiet is what you’ve come for, this is the place to be. 为了让大家真正放松,我们这里没有收音机和电视、电话、报纸只有办公室才有,所以,如果大家是来寻求安静的话,你们算来对地方了。Your luggage will be downloaded from the bus and take to your rooms in a few minutes. Once you have picked up your key at reception, please locate your room and check that all your luggage has arrived. 一会儿有人会把大家的行李抬下车送到房间去。大家在前台拿到钥匙后,请找到各自的房间,看看行李是否送到了房间。

You’ve chosen to visit us in January, which is one of our hotter months, and although you may be tempted to wear a minimum of clothing, you should always take precautions against injury. This includes sensible footwear. You’d be surprised how many of our guests ignore this advice and end up being sorry. And socks are a good idea too. And, even though you might be under trees a lot of the times, it’s a good idea to wear a hat in this hot climate. 大家来的时间十一月份,是一年中比较热的时间,可能想少穿点衣服,但是一定要小心别受伤,记得穿上舒服点的鞋。有很多客人没听我的话,结果就吃了亏。记得穿袜子。还有,虽然这里有树荫很凉快,不过天气热,戴顶帽子准错不了。

Well, that’s about all for now. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me at any time. 好了,差不多就这些了,大家还有什么问题的话可以随时来问我。

1) 为了我们的事业成功,干杯!

To the success of our business, Cheers!

2) 我敬您一杯,祝您身体健康,前程似锦。

I’d like to propose a toast to your health and to your bright future.

3) 请大家和我一起举杯,祝我们两国的友谊地久天长。

May I invite you to join me in a toast to the enduring friendship between our two nations.

4) 能受邀参加此次盛会,我感到无比荣幸。

I feel so privileged and honored to be invited to this grand meeting.

5) 谢谢贵方的热情款待。

Thank you for your warm reception.

6) 饭店我们早就预定好了,客人到了后就直接去就餐。

We have booked the seats in a restaurant, and will take the guests there as soon as they arrive.

7) 晚宴采取自助餐的形式。

We will have a buffet dinner.

8) 今晚我们将在海湾酒店设宴欢迎阁下,敬请光临。

We will prepare a banquet in your honor at Gulf Hotel this evening. We are looking forward to seeing you then.

9) 您想喝点什么?

What would you like to drink?

10) 白酒太烈了,我恐怕喝不了。

I’m afraid Chinese spirits are too strong for me.

11) 这是我们当地的特色小吃,来,尝尝看。

This is our local speciality. Please have a taste.

12) 你的酒量应该不小吧。

I would think you must be good at drinking, is that so?

13) 我能喝一点,但不习惯喝这么快。

I can drink a little, but I’m not used to drinking so quickly.

14) 我想吃点口味比较清淡的菜。

I prefer some dishes of light taste.

15) 我想喝点红酒。

I would like some red wine.

16) 我们这儿靠海,菜主要以海鲜为主。

We live in a coastal city, so we have plenty of sea food. 17) 这是我给您点的清蒸螃蟹,来,随便吃。

This is steamed crab. I ordered it for you; please, help yourself.

18) 这道菜色香味俱全,太可口了!

This dish is good in color, smell and taste. It’s very delicious.

19) 酒逢知己千杯少。

A thousand toasts are too few among bosom friends.

20) 今晚我们将设宴为您饯行。

We will have a farewell dinner in your honor tonight.

1) 我谨向各位表示最热烈/热诚的欢迎。

I would like to extend my warmest/ most cordial welcome to all of you.

2) 请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示热烈的欢迎和诚挚的问候。

Allow me to express my warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.

3) 我向各位表达我个人诚挚的欢迎,并衷心地祝愿你们的来访富有成果。

I want to extend my personal welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit here will be rewarding.

4) 我祝愿本届年会圆满成功,并祝各位在北京过得愉快。

Finally, I wish this annual meeting a complete success and wish all of you a pleasant stay in beijing.

5) 我非常高兴地欢迎各位出席······

It is a great pleasure for me to welcome you all to…

It gives me great pleasure to welcome all of you to…

6) 今天我们非常荣幸地邀请到中外元首和政府首脑出席今天的开幕式。

Today we are especially honored to have the presence of the heads of state and government of China and other participant countries.

7) 总理阁下

His/her/your Excellency…, Premier of…

8) 总统阁下

His/her/your Excellency…, President of…

9) 陛下His/her/your Majesty, …

10) 请大家起立,以热烈的掌声欢迎来自······的领导人。

Now please rise and applaud for the arrival of the heads of state and government of…

11) 在此,我谨代表······的组委会,对各位嘉宾表示热烈的欢迎。Hereby, on behalf of the organizing committee of…, I would like to extend a warm welcome to the distinguished guests present here.

12)我代表······,向参会的各位领导,海内外亲朋好友表示热烈的欢迎和诚挚的问候。

I’d like to extend, on behalf of…, a warm welcome and sincere thanks to all the leaders and dear friends from home and abroad present here today.

13) 我们之间的有好多交往源远流长。

Our friendly exchanges have a long history like a stream that has come long way.

14) 我们双方的合作珠联璧合、相得益彰,共同拥有美好的未来。

We hope that our bilateral cooperation will be like a perfect match of pearls and jade, bringing out the best of each other and sharing a beautiful future together.

15) 欢迎······讲话/致辞。

Now I would like to give the floor to…

Now I would like to invite… to deliver his/her speech.

16) 欢迎······致辞并宣布开幕。

Now I would like to invite … to address and inaugurate the…

17) 让我们以热烈的掌声,欢迎嘉宾走上前台,为本次博览会开幕。Now with a warm round of applause, I’m privileged to invite leaders and guests to come to the front of the stage to launch the expo.

18) 下面有请······为本次开幕剪彩。

Now let’s welcome… to cut the ribbon for the opening of the fair.

19) 开幕式到此结束,谢谢大家!

With that, the opening ceremony comes to a successful close. Thank you all!

20) 预祝本次会议取得圆满成功!

I wish this conference a complete success!

1) 我想了解一下去桂林的旅游行程。

I would like to know the itinerary to Guilin.

2) 请问旅行社提供接机服务吗?

Will the travel agency provide pick-up service at the airport.

3) 我们一日游的包括了吃饭的费用。

The price of a one-day tour includes eating.

4) 这是到海南双飞五日游的价格,住宿的酒店都是四星级的。

The five-day tour price includes round trip air tickets to Hainan and four-star hotel accommodation.

5) 请仔细阅读这份旅游合同,如无异议请在下面签字。

Please read carefully the travel contract. If there are no problems, please sign your name at the bottom.

6) 我们明天早上八点出发,记得带上护照。

We will set off at eight o’clock tomorrow. Don’t forget your passport.

7) 一直往前走,你就可以看到旅游服务中心了。

Walk straight ahead and you will see the tourist service center.

8) 福建的乌龙茶很出名,到这里来旅游一定要品尝一下。

The Oolong tea in Fujian Province is famous, something you should not miss.

9) 这家饭馆是经旅游部门批准经营的,不存在乱收费的现象。

This restaurant is approved by the tourist authority; there are no hidden charges.

10) 这家礼品店的东西物美价廉,买几件回去做纪念品吧。

These items in the gift shop have good quality and good prices. How about buying a few as souvenirs?

11) 外出迷路的话,请拨打当地旅游服务热线寻求帮助。

If you get lost, you should call the tourist hotline for help.

12) 我们有大巴到湖区,每小时一班。

There is a coach trip to the Lake District on each hour. 13) 贵重物品请随身携带

Please take your valuables with you.

14) 今晚我们先到酒店入住,第二天早上坐大巴出发。

We will check into the hotel tonight, and leave by bus tomorrow morning.

15) 这次参观博物馆有导游带领,有任何问题请与他联系。

This is a guided museum tour; please contact the guide if you have any questions.

16) 退房时房卡请交给前台,并保留收据。

When you check out, please return the key card to the recepton desk and keep the receipt.

17) 展览馆专门开辟了动手操作区,让游客与这些展品亲密接触。There is a special “Hands-On” zone/area in the exhibition hall to offer tourists direct experiences.

18) 请听从导游的指引,注意安全。

Please follow the instructions of the guide. Take care.

19) 游客中心24小时受理游客的投诉。

The tourist center handles complaints 24 hours a day.

20) 祝大家在景区玩得愉快!

I wish you a happy tour in the scenic zone.

1.我多买些能打折吗?

Is there any discount on bulk purchases?

2.这能卖得便宜一点吗?

Can you give me a deal on this?

4.我们在价格上都各让一步吧。

Let’s meet each half way

感谢你们对我们产品的支持,这次展览会上你们可以看到我们的经典产品和最新产品。

Thank you for your support of our products.In the exhibition,you can see our classic and newest pro ducts

购买我们的商品,我们会给您开具保证书。一年之内,只要没有零件遗失或者损坏,任何修理都是免费的。

We will give you a written warranty.For one yea r,any repair is free of charge,provided that no part of the product is lost or broken.

很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,直到您满意。

I’m afraid you can’t get a refund,but you can choose another desirabl e product from our store.

我们店的商品一旦售出,概不退货。但我可以建议您换一件等值的其他商品。

Goods purchased in our store are nonrefundable.May

I suggest exchanging it for another product in our shop of the same value?

香港是购物者的天堂!在这里你可以发现最新的时尚潮流、尖端的电子产品和华丽的珠宝首饰。

Hong Kong is a shopper’s paradise!You can find the latest fashions,cuttin g-edge electronics,and beautiful jewelry.

现代的商业中心有两种:开放型和封闭型的。

The modern shopping malls

that emerged are of two kinds:open to the weather or enclosed.

15.一家普通超市经营数千种可食用的商品,包括肉、鱼、新鲜水果和蔬菜、乳制品、饮料、罐头食品、烘烤食品、熟食及冷冻食品等。

An average supermarket handles thousands of edible items including meat,fish,fresh fruits and vegeta bles,dairy products,drinks,canned groceries,bakery items,cooked food and frozen food.

16.现在很多的购物中心都是以青少年为主要消费对象,配备了多功能的娱乐中心和昂贵的体育服饰商店。

Many shopping malls cater specifically to teenagers w ith all-purpose entertainment centers as well as fanc y sportswear shops.

九寨沟国家公园是欣赏自然景观的好地方。

Jiuzhai Valley National Park is a good place to appreciate natural scenery/attraction.

被列入联合国教科文组织世界文化遗产名录。

To be put on the World Heritage List by UNESCO.

中国56个民族的不同风俗和文化是中国的宝贵财富,是世界的宝贵财富,也是中国最重要的旅游资源。

The different customs and cultures of China’s 56 ethnic groups, which are both a national and world treasure, make up one of

China’s most important tourist resources.

这条美食街集餐饮、购物和娱乐为一体,游客可以在此体验异国情调,品尝他乡风味,购买旅游纪念品,参加各种娱乐活动。

The gourmet street encompasses services for catering, shopping and amusement. Tourists can experience the exotic atmosphere, taste the diverse foreign foods, purchase attractive souvenirs and enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities.

旅游业是向发展最快的行业之一。它的发展速度已经超过世界经济发展的水平。

The tourist industry is one of the fastest growing industries in modern times. Its growth rate has exceeded that of worldwide economy.

旅游业不仅让服务行业受益,而且对旅游商品的制造业有利。它不是一个单一的行业而是涵盖交通业、住宿业、餐饮业、导游服务、银行保险业、制造业、教育等多种行业的综合产业。

Tourism benefits not only the service sector, but also the manufacture of tourist commodities. It is not a single trade, but a comprehensive one consisting of many enterprises such as transportation, accommodation, catering, guiding services, banking and insurance, manufacturing, education and so on.

口译

B :It’s my pleasure. Yo u team did well in th e game. It sh owed great skill and good spotsmansh球技精湛,球风正. Congrat ulat ions . A : Thank you for coming to see us off. 谢谢你来为我们送行。 B :It’s my pleasure. You team did well in the game. It showed great skill and good spotsmanship球技精湛,球风正派. Congratulations . 不客气。你们的球队发挥的很好球技精湛,球风正派。祝贺你们。 A : Thank you! And thank you so much for everything. 谢谢!同时谢谢你们所有的招待。 B :We hope you had a good time in Beijing . 希望你们在北京的这段时间过的愉快。 A :We sure did. We had a great time! Everything was just fine. Beijing Olympic Games are one of the most impressive and well-organized athletic feasts I’ve ever attended. 我们确实过的很愉快,一切都很好。北京奥运会是我参加过的组织最严密,最令人印象深刻的体育盛会之一。The Olympic Games are based on mutual understanding, friendship, unity and fair play. And it helps promote a better and more peaceful world. And its symbol, the five interlocking rings,represents the union of the five continents and the meeting of the athletes of the world at the Olympic Games.

口译与听力复习资料

Unit six Lesson one 1.Over the next day and a half we will have the opportunity to get to know one another and discuss relevant issues affecting the diamond industry. 在随后的一天半的时间里,我们将有机会互相了解,并就影响钻石业的相关问题进行讨论。 2.We will also present updated research results on the world DJ (diamond and jewelry) market and more importantly just recently released research findings on the state of the Chinese DJ industry. 我们还将向你们介绍有关世界钻石珠宝市场的最新调查结果。更为重要的是介绍最近发布的有关中国钻石珠宝业状况的最新调查结果。 3.The impressive economic growth and sound management of the economy in the past few years are very encouraging. 在过去几年,中国的形势令人鼓舞,经济发展显著,管理良好。 Lesson two https://www.360docs.net/doc/6213123646.html,merce between our two countries is growing rapidly, although it is unbalanced. 两国间的商务虽然发展还不大平衡,但增长迅速。 Lesson four 1.当然,我们还不应当忘记为会议提供了各方面周到服务的各界朋友,他们的辛勤工作确保 了会议的顺利进行。 Of course, we should not forget our friends from all walks of life who have provided the smooth running of the conference. 2.我衷心祝愿我们的事业蒸蒸日上,我们的友谊地久天长。我们热切期待着当新的千年到来 的时候,我们在墨尔本港再次相聚。 I sincerely wish our career would bloom and our friendship would last forever. We’re eagerly waiting to see each other in Melbourne when the new millennium comes. Unit seven Lesson one 1.This city and his country embody the forward-looking spirit, the commitment and the energy that are required to meet the challenges facing our rapidly changing and urbanizing world. 这个城市和这个国家体现的进取精神,奉献精神和一种活力,来应对不断变化,不断城市化的世界所面临的挑战。 2.This Urban Revolution promises to be one of the greatest opportunities of our time. 这次城市革命注定为我们这个时代提供了最大的机遇。 3.The urban poor are the end result of a process of economic exclusion. 城市的贫穷是经济隔离过程的最终结果。 Lesson 4 1.请允许我代表大连市人民政府对各位朋友的到来表示最热烈的欢迎。 Please allow me, on behalf of the People’s Government of Dalian, to extend our warmest

商务口译1复习试题

《商务现场口译1》复习试题 汉译英 1. 今晚没什么安排,吃过饭您就在酒店休息,明天早上我们接您去工厂,看看样品,参观生产线,下午谈谈合同的细节,后天观光旅游。您觉得这安排怎么样? 2. 很荣幸应邀到普林斯顿大学参加你们的研讨会。对我本人、我的同事及许多中国人来讲,普林斯顿大学的名字早以耳熟能详。她的历史比这个国家还长。 3. 虽然我们两国地理上相距万里,但在日常生活中却非常相近。好莱坞影片、麦当劳快餐成了许多中国人生活中的内容。而中国加工的服装、日用品也天天伴随着美国人民。 4.这次旅行非常有意义,也非常有收获。过圣诞节的时候,如果你有空的话,欢迎你带着家人到深圳来。我可以带你们看看我们的城市。 5.今天我们去长城,回来的路上顺便去看看十三陵。十三陵是明朝13个皇帝和皇后的陵墓,15世纪建造的。虽然说和长城相比,名气没那么大,看一看也是值得的。 6. 在公元前221年的时候,秦始皇统一中国以后,他把各段长城连接起来,并把它加长。根据历史记载差不多有100万人参加过这个工程,工程总共花了10年的时间。 7.孔夫子说过,“有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?” 这次布郎先生和夫人从大洋彼岸不远万里光临我们公司,我感到非常高兴。 8. 在过去几年里,我们两家公司已经建立了卓有成效的合作关系。我相信通过布朗先生的这次访问,我们的合作还会得到进一步的加强。 9.地球人口越多,资源消耗的越多,产生的垃圾也越多,到时连种粮食的地都没有了怎么办?对此我们决不可掉以轻心。 10.中美两国是两个伟大的国家,它们之间的关系不仅对本国十分重要,而且对亚太地区乃至世界的和平和发展也十分重要。 11.欢迎来到深圳!非常高兴能在接下来的三天旅程中陪伴大家。下面我向你们简单介绍一下我们这次商务旅行的日程安排。 12. 下午两点,我们将前往参观深圳知名企业华为和康佳集团,并与企业管理层分别举行半小时的座谈。晚上为自由活动时间,大家可以自行安排。 13.第三天全部是游览活动。我们将前往锦绣中华和民俗文化村。在那里,你们可以欣赏许多民族特色鲜明的节目。相信你们一定会玩的很开心的。

高级口译完整版教材答案

外事接待 第一篇 制药 pharmaceutical Co. Ltd 副总经理 deputy managing director 研究生 graduate student 论文 paper 研究成果 research findings 实验助手 lab assistant 市中心 downtown area 假日酒店 Holiday Inn 旅馆招待费 hotel accommodation fee 招待所 guesthouse 舒适如归 make sb. comfortable 不尽如人意之处 inconvenience in life and work 排忧解难 help sb. out 第二篇 Stanford University 斯坦福大学 a land of wonder充满奇观的国家 head office 总部 magical power 神奇的魅力 Oriental 的 Confucianism 儒家思想 Taoism 道家学说 inexplicable 难以言表的 set foot on 踏上……的土地 cosmopolitan city 国际大都市 maximize 充分利用 in no time 不久 rewarding 有成效的 参观访问 第一篇 学位点 degree program 国家级重点社科研究基地key social science research centers 博士后科学研究流动站post-doctoral research stations 国家级重点学科 national key disciplines 两院院士academicians of the Chinese academy of science and the Chinese academy of engineering 网络教育 online education 科举制 imperial examination 日月光华,旦复旦兮brilliant are the sunlight and the moonlight after night the day dawns again 人文精神 humanistic spirit 披荆斩棘,筚路蓝缕negotiate various impediment 博学而笃志,切问而近思extensive scholarship with unyielding dedication and earnest inquiry with close examination 治学态度 educational philosophy 取精用弘的学术思想 the academic ideology of extracting the best and exploiting the greatest 怀抱超旷的才隽学人graduates with brilliant scholarship 高等教育发展的重中之重 priority among institutions of high learning 承前启后 inherit fine tradition and usher in the future mission 团结,共襄盛举 strive together in good faith 文理工医科综合性大学 a comprehensive university with a complete range disciplines in liberal arts, science, engineering and medicine 全面提升知名度和影响力 elevate influence and visibility in all dimensions 社会转型时期 a period of social transition 百年传承之名校 a prestigious university with a century-long academic tradition and intellectual esteem 第二篇 Vancouver 温哥华 Canada’s gateway to the pacific 加拿大通往太平洋的门户 The Panama Canal 巴拿马运河 Natural ice-free harbor 天然不冻港Manufactured goods 制成品 Lumber and paper milling 伐木、造纸 Oil refining 炼油 Metal fabricating 金属锻造 Printed matter 印刷 Real estate 房地产 Triple 增至3倍 Quadruple 增至4倍

商务英语口译期末复习资料(参考译文)

P23页 1.我在上午说过,今天我们各国面临一个机会,可以分别和共同作出具体承诺和采取明确措施,确保核材料的安全,防止核材料落入那些无疑会利用它们的恐怖主义分子手中。 2.今晚,我可以这么说,我们成功地把握了这一机遇,作为具体的国家和国际社会,我们已经采取了措施,美国人民将因此更安全,世界将更稳定。 3.我谨在此感谢出席这一具有历史意义的峰会的全体代表,来自世界各地区的49位领导人。今天之所以能取得进展,是因为这些领导人不仅与会发言,而且采取行动;不是含糊地承诺在未来采取行动,而是承诺他们准备立即实施的有意义的步骤。 4.我还要感谢各位同仁在讨论中所表现的坦率与合作精神。今天并无冗长的讲话,亦无要求别国如何是从的训诫。我们互相倾听、互相尊重。我们认识到,虽然不同国家面临不同的挑战,但我们有着共同的利益,即确保这些危险核材料的安全。 P52页 1.在二十一世纪,你们必须承担不分国界的国际金融系统的重任。当香港和雅加达的股票市场下跌时,其影响再也不是局部性,而是全球性的。因此,贵国充满生机的经济成长同整个亚太地区恢复稳定和经济发展紧密相连。 2.在最近一次的金融危机中,中国坚定不移地承担了对本地区和全世界的责任,帮助避免了又一个危险的货币贬值周期。我们必须继续携手合作,对付全球金融系统面临的威胁以及对整个亚太地区本应有的发展和繁荣的威胁。 3.在我以上列举的每一个关键领域,显然,只要我们相互合作而不是互不往来,我们就能取得更大的成就。因此,我们应该努力,确保双方之间目前的建设性关系在下个世纪结出圆满的协作果实。 4.要做到这一点,我们就必须更好地相互了解,了解各自的共同利益、共有的期望和真诚的分歧。我相信这种公开直接的交流有助于澄清和缩小我们的分歧。更为重要的是,允许人们理解、辩论和探讨这些问题,能使他们对我们建设美好的未来更加充满信心。 P69页 1. Presenting gifts is one of the important contents of modern business activities, in order to establish friendly relations, progress friendship, and also can be applied to advertising and promoting. It’s important to select a gift, because it transmits the information of culture, economy, status, knowledge and other aspects. It’s probably both may improve the image of the company and may damage it. 2. Presenting gifts in business activities can generally divide into several conditions as following: (1) Presenting gifts for employees and rewarding their hard work. (2) Presenting gifts for enhancing the business connection with customers. (3) Presenting gifts for each other to build relationships with business counterparts. 3. Therefore, more and more companies realize that presenting gifts in business activities is not only advertising, but also a important tool

高级口译翻译整理

On China’s Entry into the WTO 论中国入世 艰苦努力painstaking efforts 世贸组织新成员new member of the WTO 具有历史意义的一件大事a major event of historic significance 现代化建设modernization drive 产生重要而深远的影响exert important and far-reaching influence on 经济发展economic development 社会进步social progress. 加入世贸组织joining the WTO // accession to the WTO // entry into the WTO // WTO entry 重大战略决策a major strategic decision 改革开放reform, opening up 中国深入参与China's in-depth participation in 经济全球化economic globalization. 最大的发展中国家the largest developing country 不完整的incomplete 普遍性和公正性universality and fairness 多边贸易体制multilateral trading system. 利弊advantages and disadvantages 许多方面many aspects 发展机遇opportunities for development 扩大就业总量expand total employment volume 提高人民生活水平raise people's living standards 更好地利用外资make better use of foreign capital 有利于conducive to 实施“走出去”战略implementing the strategy of "going globe-wide" 参加国际竞争与合作participating in international competition and cooperation 在更广阔的天地in a broader world 利于我国分享……好处advantageous to China's share of the benefits 严峻的挑战grim challenges 从观念上、体制上做必要的调整make necessary conceptual and structural adjustments 经济的管理economic management, 相应的转变corresponding changes 企业的管理方法enterprises' management method 经营机制operational mechanisms 随着……的进入along with the inflow 服务业service trades 中国产业Chinese industries 成本高、技术水平低和管理落后的企业enterprises with high cost, low technical level and backward management 遭受一定的冲击和压力be subjected to certain impact and pressure 迎接这些挑战meet these grim challenges 不失时机lose no time

口译整理

Ladies and gentlemen, it is great pleasure to have you all here this evening. On behalf of the International Trade Association, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you all. Welcome to China! Welcome to the Trade Fair! 女士们,先生们:今晚各位能出席这个酒会,我们深感荣幸。我仅代表国际贸易协会向各位致以热烈欢迎。欢迎到中国来!欢迎参加这个交易会! This Fair is more than a business event. It promotes friendship as well as trade. It is important to have an opportunity like this to meet and exchange views with each other. 交易会不只是商业活动。它不但促进贸易,而是促进友谊。有机会相互见面并交换看法,这是十分重要的。 In developing foreign trade, we stand for the principle of "mutual respect, equality and mutual benefit". I believe it will help develop our national economy independently. 在发展对外贸易中,我们坚持相互“相互尊重,平等互利”的原则。我相信,这一原则有助于发展我们各国独立的民族经济。 I want to take this opportunity to express my thanks for the close cooperation and kind support our friends have given us over these years. Now may I propose a toast:To the success of the Fair! To our friendship and cooperation! To the health of everyone here! Cheers! 我愿借此机会向各位朋友在几年来给予我们的密切合作与热心支持表示感谢。现在请允许我提议:“为交易会的圆满成功,为我们的友谊与合作,为在座各位的健康,干杯!” Passage2 After China joins the World Trade Organization, average Chinese consumers will start to find more choices in their shops, including many new items from overseas. But, will they buy them? It isn't something that can be taken for granted. 加入世界贸易组织之后,中国的普通消费者将会发现可供选择的商品增多,其中不乏来自国外的许多新品牌。届时,消费者们是否选购这些商品呢?答案还很难说。 However, the survey suggests that richer Chinese are more inclined to take homemade products.59% of respondents said that they foreign brands when they are choosing from the same category. 但是,通过这次调查,比较富有的中国消费者将会更加倾向于支持国产品牌。59%的采访对象表示,在同类产品中,他们会选择国货。 Of course, this doesn't mean that imported items will all be left on the shelf. On the contrary, Chinese consumers have cultivated a liking for trying out new products. While two thirds of respondents admit to being drawn to try new and distinctive items. 当然,这并不意味着进口商品将会一直滞留在货架上,卖不出去。恰恰相反,中国消费者已经开始培养起一种喜爱尝试新事物的消费心理。尽管三分之二的采访对象表示自己更习惯于选购自己熟悉的品牌,仍然有四分之三的人承认自己会被有特色的新产品吸引。 On the whole, a common feeling among Chinese elites is that their country's accession to the WTO will boost Chinese economic prosperity in the main frame of world economy. Business opportunities will steadily increase, capital investments will rise constantly, and the overall economy will be improving. 总体来说,中国的精英分子相信加入世贸组织将会使中国的经济更好地融入世界经济的大框架之中。商业机会将持续增多,投资数额将继续上扬,整个经济状况会愈来愈好。

商务英语口译期末复习资料(原文)

P23页 1. I said this morning that today would be an opportunity for our nations, both individually and collectively, to make concrete commitments and take tangible steps to secure nuclear materials so they never fall into the hands of terrorists who would surely use them. 2. This evening, I can report that we have seized this opportunity, and because of the steps we’ve taken--as individual nations and as an international community--the American people will be safer and the world will be more secure. 3. I want to thank all who participated in this historic summit -- 49 leaders from every region of the world. Today’s progress was possible because these leaders came not simply to talk, but to take action; not simply to make vague pledges of future action, but to commit to meaningful steps that they are prepared to implement right now. 4. I also want to thank my colleagues for the candor and cooperative spirit that they brought to the discussions. This was not a day of long speeches or lectures on what other nations must do. We listened to each other, with mutual respect. We recognized that while different countries face different challenges, we have a mutual interest in securing these dangerous materials. P52页 1. In the 21st century your generation must also lead the challenge of an international financial system that has no respect for national borders. When stock markets fall in Hong Kong or Jakarta, the effects are no longer local; they are global. The vibrant growth of your own economy is tied closely, therefore, to the restoration of stability and growth in the Asia Pacific region. 2. China has steadfastly shouldered its responsibilities to the region and the world in this latest financial crisis -- helping to prevent another cycle of dangerous devaluations. We must continue to work together to counter this threat to the global financial system and to the growth and prosperity which should be embracing all of this region. 3. In each of these vital areas that I have mentioned, we can clearly accomplish so much more by walking together rather than standing apart. That is why we should work to see that the productive relationship we now enjoy blossoms into a fuller partnership in the new century. 4. If that is to happen, it is very important that we understand each other better, that we understand both our common interest and our shared aspirations and our honest differences. I believe the kind of open, direct exchange can both clarify and narrow our differences, and, more important, by allowing people to understand and debate and discuss these things can give a greater sense of confidence to our people that we can make a better future. P69页 1.赠送礼物是现代商务活动的重要内容之一,是为了建立友好关系、增进友谊,也能用于广告和促销。礼品的选择是非常重要,因为它传递着文化、经济、

高级口译完整版教材答案

外事接待 第一篇 制药有限公司pharmaceutical Co. Ltd 副总经理deputy managing director 研究生graduate student 论文paper 研究成果research findings 实验助手lab assistant 市中心downtown area 假日酒店Holiday Inn 旅馆招待费hotel accommodation fee 招待所guesthouse 舒适如归make sb. comfortable 不尽如人意之处inconvenience in life and work 排忧解难help sb. out 第二篇 Stanford University 斯坦福大学 a land of wonder充满奇观的国家 head office 总部 magical power 神奇的魅力 Oriental 东方的 Confucianism 儒家思想 Taoism 道家学说 inexplicable 难以言表的 set foot on 踏上……的土地 cosmopolitan city 国际大都市 maximize 充分利用 in no time 不久 rewarding 有成效的 参观访问 第一篇 学位点degree program 国家级重点社科研究基地key social science research centers 博士后科学研究流动站post-doctoral research stations 国家级重点学科national key disciplines 两院院士academicians of the Chinese academy of science and the Chinese academy of engineering 网络教育online education 科举制imperial examination 日月光华,旦复旦兮brilliant are the sunlight and the moonlight after night the day dawns again 人文精神humanistic spirit 披荆斩棘,筚路蓝缕negotiate various impediment 博学而笃志,切问而近思extensive scholarship with unyielding dedication and earnest inquiry with close examination 治学态度educational philosophy 取精用弘的学术思想the academic ideology of extracting the best and exploiting the greatest 怀抱超旷的才隽学人graduates with brilliant scholarship 高等教育发展的重中之重priority among institutions of high learning 承前启后inherit fine tradition and usher in the future mission 精诚团结,共襄盛举strive together in good faith 文理工医科综合性大学 a comprehensive university with a complete range disciplines in liberal arts, science, engineering and medicine 全面提升知名度和影响力elevate influence and visibility in all dimensions 社会转型时期 a period of social transition 百年传承之名校 a prestigious university with a century-long academic tradition and intellectual esteem 第二篇 Vancouver 温哥华 Canada’s gateway to the pacific 加拿大通往太平洋的门户 The Panama Canal 巴拿马运河 Natural ice-free harbor 天然不冻港Manufactured goods 制成品 Lumber and paper milling 伐木、造纸 Oil refining 炼油 Metal fabricating 金属锻造 Printed matter 印刷 Real estate 房地产 Triple 增至3倍 Quadruple 增至4倍 Quintuple 增至5倍 High-rise office building 摩天办公楼Boutique 时装礼品店 Ethnic group 少数民族团体 Planetarium 天文馆 Aquarium 水族馆 Skating rink 溜冰场 Botanical garden 植物园 Conservatory of exotic plants 异国植物花房Maple tree 枫树 Sap 树液

新全口译资料整理

Unit 1 1.Working together, our people have done well. Our economy is breaking records, with more than 22 million new jobs, and the lowest unemployment in 30years齐心协力,我国人民取得了巨大成就,我国经济正在创新的记录,新增工作岗位2200万个,并且创下了30年来最低的失业率 2.Thanks to the continuing boom in technology shares on the stock market, this year the richest have added to 5 billion more to their wealth.由于在证券市场上技术股的不断上升,本年度富人的财产增值了50亿。 3.As for this type of camera, there may be cheaper ones on the market, But when you look at the quality and the design, You’ll agree our price is the most favorable. 就这类照相机(而言),市场上可能会有比它更便宜的,但如果你注意以下质量和设计,你会认可我们的价格是最优惠的。 4.In 1995,the market share of our product was quite small, only 5%, In 1999, it has increased to 20%, By the year 2005 we expect the figure to go over 50%.在1995年,我们的产品市场占有份额很小,只有5%,在1999年,增加到20%,到2005年,我们期望会超过50% 5.In the United States, most enterprises are multiproduct firms. For example, American automobile manufacturers are also responsible for such diverse products as diesel locomotives, buses, refrigerators, guided missiles, and air conditioners.在美国,大多数企业是多产品的公司,比如,美国的汽车制造商同时也负责各种其他人员柴油烟机,公共汽车,冰箱,制导导弹和空调机 6.Inflation can have a number of causes. It can be caused by rises in prices of raw materials: Factories have to pay more for their law material, and as a result they have to put up the prices of their products. 通货膨胀可以是由于几方面的原因引起的,可以是由于原材料价格的上升,工厂不得不为原材料支付更多的钱,结果他们不得不提高产品的价格。 https://www.360docs.net/doc/6213123646.html,rge wages rises can lead to inflation, too: If workers are paid more, prices go up and the cost of living rises. Changes in the value of currency are another cause of inflation. If the pound goes down in value. Then it costs more to import goods from other countries. 大幅度工资增长也会导致通货膨胀:如果工人的报酬增加,物价就会上涨,生活费用也会上升。货币价值的变化是通货膨胀的另一个原因:假如英镑贬值,那么从其他国家进口货物时就要多花钱了。 1.将近三倍的油价暴涨导致了两位数的通货膨胀以及全球经济的衰退The near-tripling of oil price resulted in double-digit inflation and global economic decline. 2.中美联系现在十分广泛,涉及到我们人民生活的各个方面,包括商业,文化,教育以及我们的国家安 全政策。Sino-American ties have become very extensive, affecting all aspects of our people’s lives: commerce, culture, education and our national security policies. 3.人们往往希望雇主支付他们高于市场的工资,他们渴望灵活的工作日程,他们要求公司股票股买全, 还有学习的机会。People always want employers to pay them above the market rates, they seek flexible work schedules, they want stock options and a chance to learn. 4.对我来说,创业最大的障碍是搞清楚它是否切实可行,要做到这一点真的很难,因为我以前从未涉及 过这个行业。For me, the biggest hurdle to get the business running was working out whether it would be feasible at all. That’s really hard to do as I haven’t been involved in the industry before. 5.创业或难或易,但是守业绝对不是件容易的是。目前的统计数字表明,有三分之二的新企业在创办后 的头五年里倒闭。Starting a business may or may not be easy, but keeping it running is

相关文档
最新文档