外贸常用英语口语

外贸常用英语口语
外贸常用英语口语

外贸常用英语口语

第一单元希望与要求

Part One

(1) We’d like to e**press out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the e**change of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系

(2) In order to e**tend our e**port business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系

(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系

(4) We look forward to a further e**tension of pleasant business relations

希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展

(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you

我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来

(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价

(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力

(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务

(9) We wish to e**press our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易

(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易

(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音

(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily希望我们合作愉快

(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation希望我们能继续合作

(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意

(15) We hope that this market trend will continue我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去Part Two

(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us h**e your reply soon希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们

(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly希望能得到贵方的迅速答复

(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer希望得到贵方的迅速答复

(19) We are looking forward to h**ing your early reply to this matter

希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复

(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration

我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁

(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题

(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激

(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible

希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜

(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生

(25) We e**pect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格

(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

希望此事有一个圆满的解决

(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business 我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易

(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系

(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处

(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations

我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害

41 Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What’s your general impression,may I ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I’m impressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性

51 We would be glad to start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help. 我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation. 我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything. 如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest. 剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines. 所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours. 我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you’re so experie nced. 怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew. 随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you. 我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire. 这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade. 我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it. 我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order. 我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product. 首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation. 请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system. 是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field? 请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you. 有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

1 I' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语对外贸易与外贸关系

外贸英语对外贸易与外贸关系 (一) They mainly trade with Japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality. 我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。 There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you. 和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。 Our foreign trade is continuously expanding. 我们的对外贸易不断发展。 Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%. 皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。 Trade in general is improving. 贸易情况正在好转。 Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts. 我们公司主要经营手工艺品。 They are well-known in trade circles. 他们在贸易界很有名望。 We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。 To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy. 尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸服装销售常用英语口语

外贸服装销售常用英语口语 欢迎光临!Welcome! 我可以为您服务吗? Hello, May I help you? 给您买还是给别人买?Is it for you or for others? 给男孩还是女孩?For boy or girl? 他/她多大了?How old is he/she? 这边有很多款,你自己可以挑选,看看有没有自己喜欢的。 It's a lot of styles here, you can pick out yourself, check these out, which is your favorite? 请问想买T恤还是牛仔裤? Excuse me, would you like T-shirt or jeans? 这件您喜欢吗?Do you like this one? / How about this one? 您喜欢这个款式吗?Do you like this design? 您喜欢什么颜色?What color do you like? 我们有红色、浅蓝和白色。We have red, light blue and white! 这个颜色怎么样?What about this color? 您穿多大型号?What is your size? 我找一件给您试试好吗?May I pick one that you can fit on? 您可以试试。You can try it on! 这个尺码穿得合身吗?Is this size fit you? / Is this your size? 试衣间在那里。The fitting-room is over there! 请随我来。Please follow me! 这件衬衣配你的裤子。This shirt can match your pants.

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

外贸跟单员考试跟单常用英语集锦汇编

跟单必备,外贸英语常用词 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 C&F (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 freight 运费 wharfage 码头费 landing charges 卸货费 customs duty 关税, port dues 港口税 import surcharge 进口附加税 import variable duties 进口差价税 commission 佣金 return commission 回佣,回扣 price including commission 含佣价 net price 净价, wholesale price 批发价 discount / allowance 折扣 retail price 零售价 spot price 现货价格 current price 现行价格/ 时价 indicative price 参考价格 customs valuation 海关估价 price list 价目表 total value 总值 贸易保险术语 All Risks 一切险 F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安险 W.A. / W.P.A (With Average or With Particular Average) 水渍险War Risk 战争险 F.W.R.D. (Fresh Water Rain Damage) 淡水雨淋险 Risk of Intermixture and Contamination 混杂、玷污险 Risk of Leakage 渗漏险 Risk of Odor 串味险 Risk of Rust 锈蚀险 Shortage Risk 短缺险 T.P.N.D. ( Theft, Pilferage & Non-delivery) 偷窃提货不着险Strikes Risk 罢工险 贸易机构词汇

外贸常用英语口语练习【三篇】

外贸常用英语口语练习【三篇】 【篇一】外贸常用英语口语练习 1.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students. 这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。 2.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate. 我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。 3.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects. 它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。 4.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine

and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people. 一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。 5.This product will pay its own way in a year. 该产品一年就可收回成本。 6.This machine will pay back your investment in six months. 该机器半年就可收回投资。 7.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical. 我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。 8.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams. 这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

外贸跟单英语

1. We’d like to order your products. We’ll send our official order today. 我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。 2. Did you get our order for your telephones? 你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单? 3. We’ve noticed that your orders have been falling off lately,haven’t you? 我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? 4. That’s because we have switched to made-up goods market. 那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。 5. Is there anything I can book for you now? 目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗? 6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods.en] 现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。 [en]7. Can you let me have the name and quantities? 你可以告诉我货名和数量吗? 8. Unless you order in March,we won’t be able to deliver in June. 除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。 9. I’m ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods areconfined to Finland. 我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。 10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless. 前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。 11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734? 我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗? 12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725. 我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。 货款结算英语 Settlement of the payment 货款结算 Payment currency支付货币 Depreciate / Appreciate贬/升值 Evaluation currency估价货币 Convertible currency可转化货币 Hard / Soft currency硬币/软币 Operative Instruments:有效票据 A Bill of Exchange; Bill / Draft汇票 B Promissory note本票 C Check支票 Banker’s draft银行汇票 Commercial draft商业汇票 Clean draft光票汇票 Documentary draft跟单汇票 Sight / Demand draft即期汇票 Time / Usance draft远期汇票 Commercial acceptance draft商业承兑汇票

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单 A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list. A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单 B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side. B:谢谢你们给3%勺优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高 A: This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction . A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了 B: If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks. B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。 A: Then ,what's your countr-offer. A:那么你方的还价是多少呢? B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great. B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差别太大。 B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market. B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的

外贸英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下曰程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。l 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

常用外贸跟单英语

常用外贸跟单英语 1.What‘s the size?多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What‘s the CMB?体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。3.What‘s the best/last price?最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)]两块五。 4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors?有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver?什幺时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver?货送到什幺地方? Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can‘t give you.这里只有一个样

品,不能给你。 11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What‘s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There‘s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing.混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。 26.Where are you from?你是什幺地方人? 27.What‘s your name?你叫什幺? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?

相关文档
最新文档